Spooky/comfy YT videos

ITT: Post Youtube videos that are both spooky and comfy.

I like to watch TatsTopVideos when I'm in the mood for something both spooky and comfy. The quality is actually really good, and they put a lot of time and effort into their videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

scpclassic.wikidot.com/scp-847
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no scary

The thing is, I probably have hundreds of good videos to show you but the thought keeps overwhelming poor ol me

What ever could you mean, user? Just post channel names, video embeds, etc. You don't have to contribute EVERYTHING you know all at once. Take you time, which will also make the thread last longer.

You're among friends, user.

Oh, and by the way, I suggest downloading a black Youtube background addon in Chrome for extra comfiness/spookiness.

BUMP
This is one of the best feels ever, for extra comfiness i listen to some narration channels, the genre is extremely oversaturated but my pics are kingspook, unit 521, and even guys like creepsmcpasta and creepypasta jr
But I haven't been able to find many other channels that have at least decent quality and are more than simple narrations

Anyone else see anything from ScareTheatre? Pretty good if you ask me.

You should watch this.

hes okay, nothing against him personally, it's just that the way in which he presents his topics always seem like he's reading off a word document
That reminds me, another good horror channel is reignbothorror, she was away for quite sometime but she still has good stuff

My fucking nigga.

You are a man of culture as well

"The Boo Review" is pretty good. 2 guys watch spooky videos and figure out ways they could be faked. "inside a mind" is a guy kinda like Scaretheater but better. You guys remember when Scaretheater jizzed into an egg?

FUCK
How could I forget about nightmind?
Yes I do remember, he probably wanted to do that anyway and used the debunking of the homunculous as an excuse tbh

Indeed.
I also enjoy creepypasta channels like CreepyPastaJr, too. Anything underrated/under Youtube's radar you know of?

Oh god, I'm a massive Nightmind fan but I fucking forgot like a retard as well.
Yeah, he's good but I would suggest watching in short bursts if his voice starts to grate or your nerves a little, like me.

anything by dark5

HoodohoodlumsRevenge used to upload soem good horror/creepypasta countdowns, his best are the top 13 best ritualpastas, top 20 favorite creepypastas and a few others, but his older stuff is no that good, so I wouldn't mind skipping them
I don't recall many others though

I love him too, but I don't mind his voice at all, maybe it gets a little repetitive and could in the worst cases remove a bit of the emotion/scariness but I quite like it

There's also this guy
Infame Kato - Manotas Pro
He does some amazing scp doc readings, he puts a lot of effort into them as well, adding custom made footage and visuals to go along with the reading and it makes it so much better and more believable

I also like "Strange but True stories!" Its all fake but still fun to listen to

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

i personally hate top something videos and countdown vids

Pretty much most horror related anything

Yeah That's pretty much all creepypastas honestly.

I know it's not completely related to the thread, but wasn't here that one creepypasta that detailed the author's viewing of a TV show where kids would lock and barricade dors in a school building room, and look through security cameras to keep an eye on some sort of weird entity going throughout the school? I remember watching a creepypasta reading of it once.

Damn, hadn't heard of that creepypasta, sounds dope

welp, many SCPs got fucked after the siad went SJW friendly

I only know about SCP-847 getting fucked and turned into "muh raep symbol", but what else was changed?

wait wat

Yeah, dude. You know the Manniquin SCP that attacked women? Well the shitty community downvoted it to shit after an influx of libshits came in, and it was rewritten as a "rape/sexual abuse" symbol of sorts or some retarded emo shit. The worst part is that people actually praised the rewriting of it, too, saying it was better somehow.

Fucking degenerates, if you ask me.

I didn't know about that bullshit, hope it hasn't affected any other scp's, I'mma try to go find the original one now

It's SCP 847. My fucking god, I don't care how good the new version it, I just fucking DESPISE the reason it was rewritten.

scpclassic.wikidot.com/scp-847
Is the link to the original, just in case
SO fucking true, I can still appreciate the effort put into the new version, but the reason behind it is such bullshit, in an ideal world we would be able to get both versions on the scp wiki
I hope the bear scp won't be targeted next because of them thinking it's "too violent towards pregneant women"it's like bitch, there's a reason it's fucking horror, it's unpleasant, I wouldn't go around flagging horror stories that have male genital mutilation just because I have a dick and balls too

Brendaniels also used to read horror stories, they're under a playlist called [H]orror I believe

The original linked here is so much better.

Less = more

I think this is a bit too spooky to be comfy, but that's my personal opinion.

Fucking hell. Those stompy footsteps freaked me the fuck out, too.

bump

It's nighttime again, so let's bump it back for more comfy spookiness.

boo