Any nationstates players here? The Coalition of Fascist Nations wants you to join

So, Nationstates. It's a browser-based government simulator game.You create your nation, and govern it by answering up to 5 random issues the way you like. You can also create your own flag, and write factbooks for your nation (ie.: the lore of it, for RP enthusiasts).
There are also regions, that work like clans/alliances/continents. Regions sometimes raid and destroy each other for keks.

And now the important part: the game works as a hugbox for lefties, who are so cringy that they make tumblr look good. But there are also some redpilled folks, like those in this region:
The Coalition of Fascist Nations
nationstates.net/region=the_coalition_of_fascist_nations

Our long term goal is to redpill the more sensible lefties in the game, and raid the living shit out of the rest. However, we need numbers to do that. So what I offer is that you give the game a try, join our region, you might even enjoy it, but more importantly, the game's forums will give you plenty of opportunities to drop truth-bombs on unsuspecting liberals and commies.
If you decide to join, familiarise yourself with the game's and the forum's rules. As I said, it's a hugbox for lefties. The mods WILL mess you up if you aren't careful, don't give them an excuse to ban you.

That is only partially true.

If the mods decide to nuke this thread anyway, keep in mind that I asked if it's acceptable on /polmeta/ a while ago, but I did not get an answer. The thread is still up there.

Other urls found in this thread:

eggclop.tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't this the same group of autistic faggots that spend hours in IRC making excel graphs so they can control the game?

No.

pic related is the best thing that came out of nationstates imo. the game itself never kept my attention for more than a week.

>not playing eggclop.tk instead

Holy shit this has been around for at least a decade, thanks for the blast from the past, OP.

Holy shit, this is still around?

Doesn't this game lack militaries? It's no surprise it's leftist infested when you remove the most important consideration for a government to worry about.

isn't a corporate police state fascism?

so i registred what should i do i see this game for first time

Yea, but you could probably say the Right-Wing Utopia and Iron-Fist Consumerism are fascist as well to another degree

l think you should find some people irl to play with.
There are simply to many happenings going on at the moment.
Oh and by the way:
STOP DERAILING AND SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH YOUR FAGGY ROLE-PLAY SHIT YOU AUTISTIC SHILLS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm recruiting on both chans, deal with it.

That's not a game, its a complete waste of time.

Do not bother, we tried this already, and it is shit, ruled by Communists

You aren't 'recruiting', you lying piece of shit, you're marketing.

Or else you are actually just that much of a faggot as to waste your time with this shit-tier 'game', which is ruled by Communist scum.

Stop trying to sell your shit here.

why is that i already registred and game looks since i have lots of time this summer i would try it

if you secure your border, crime increases? you realize there are tons of political sim games coming out and many are already out, right? if you have coding ability, you really should be working with a strategist if you want to have any long term success.

Ducking shill can't even type properly.

Nationstaes isn't a game, its a Communist-themed waiting simulator.

There is no game element, and it is purposefully controlled on every front to inhibit anyone of a different ideological position from changing anything ever.

The entire this is a bullshit farce, and you should be ashamed of shilling it here as a 'game'.

This shitpile is like a decade old, and is totally controlled by the early-adopter pinkos whom the creators sided with..

This is either viral marketing, or someone trying to funnel people into a worthless time sink.
Or its just some vidya maggot who doesn't know any better.

We have tried this before, and it always sucked.

so you know any simmilar game that is not shilling communism to my slavmind?