Sexting

>tfw she asks you to tell her dirty things and you just can't say anything
I really need your help with this every time i try to do it i may just start but can't continue..
share your experiences anons, help this poor fag out

Well, first off, tell her to pretend she's 14….

stop having chatroom cybersex
problem solved

only if you post responses.

fuck idubzzz

yeah fuck him, focus on my problem

What are you fucking gay?

tell her you would tongue punch her fart box

If that fails, (extremely unlikely) send her the following:

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

nigga that's fucked up!

ive legit never sexted a girl

That's beautiful. No no seriously. Thank you for your comment, it means alot to me. It really does

I'll give you some actual advice man. Just say shit that you'd like to do to her, but not in a way that's too creepy/weird. Be descriptive, use your words user!

pretty much spot on except *shit that you think she'd like you to do to her*
take it slow, unless she's a thot, but you shouldn't be sexting thots. add humor. prophet

newfag

Send her the ol' cloudy pastrami. bitches looove mystery.

Random point you should probably know. Girls for some reason like to call penises cocks more than any other term, and they tend to respond positively when call it as such.>>7140155

Just be descriptive and know who you're talking to. Que off her if you need a bit of help coming up with something. Know when it's time to talk gently and when it's time to talk dirty.

Start by telling her that you're caressing her supple thighs, gently running your fingers between her legs and and breathing in the scent of her perfume. *words words words words* You then move your hand up to her belly while stroking her hair with the other hand *words words words words* you kiss her neck while fondling her breads under her bra *words words words words* describe the act of undressing her as if it's the script to a softcore prono. *words words words words*

when you've got her naked, start to get a little rougher, tell her you're spanking her. tell her you're fingering her till she's close to climax, just before she peaks, you stop fingering her and hold her down, stopping the pleasure and preventing her orgasm seriously, almost every bitch is into tease and denial. tell her to to beg you for it. *words words words words*
Then you talk about actually fucking her, more words, more roughness, *words words words words* she'll tell she's cumming, tell her you cum slong with her even if you didn't *fin*

Not even once

*words words words words*
help me out, words like what.. be more descriptive

I AM INSERTING MY PENIS INTO YOUR VAGINA

a lot of the *words words words words* depends on what she sends to you.

we talk live on skype

video or text?

video

Oh, that's a WHOLE different story.
Just call her a slut and boss her around. Tell her to do things you'd like to see her do. Disregard everything I said about being descriptive and whatnot. No "story" apart from what's actually happening: she's putting on a show for you. It's her privilege to make you horny. If she has toys, that's a huge plus.

Daddy? is that really you?