Napoleon

What do you think of this man?

He's easily one of the best leaders of all time in terms of management and popularity. However there are two views I've heard previously on Holla Forums: Napoleon is a Jew agent (he emancipated the Jews and set them free); Napoleon fought against the Rothschild Empire (The UK).

So we have two views about this rarely talked-about man. Which one is the correct Holla Forums? Was he even aware of the Jews? I don't have much information on him.

It wasnt until Waterloo that the Jews took control of the UK's entire infrastructure through shorting the stocks.

EVEN if Napoopan was actually fighting the kikes, the damage he caused in term of spreading liberalism is worse than anything contemporary UK could have done.

I always see the start of the UK as a Jew-nation with Oliver Cromwell at the 1600. I don't really know much about Napoleon or Cromwell though, nor where to investigate about them.

Anyone has good redpilled books on them?

Jewish funded faggot that paved the way for further Jewish takeover of Europe's governments via banks.

(checked)

/ ! \ VIGILANCE / ! \

This is a slide thread and fits a common shill profile.

+ Takes a historical figure who is associated with a form of mega-kikery and poses an open ended question about him.
+ No Links or Archives
+ No Value created for the user from this post.
+ Posts like these have longer "staying power" because history is already set in stone. Consider a thread about current events, once the topic of current event thread has become widely disseminated it fizzles out and dies. This thread will linger for a longer time choking the catalog and serving the interests of the Jew.

"SAGE" GOES IN ALL FIELDS!

/ ! \ VIGILANCE / ! \

He gets compared to Hitler, but his enlightenment-inspired philosophy rather makes him sound like Stalin to me.

Fuck off shill, report for faggot.

Daily reminder that it's as important to learn about Napoleon as to learn from Hitler or Stalin.

Freemasons instigated the revolution that gave him power.

Then Jews took it away after waterloo.

Both masons and jews are entwined yet against each other ideologically.

And it's really coming to a head now. I talked to masons on Holla Forums the other day. They are wary of Jews but at the same time do not have the ability to weed them out.

And they do not control the world as a whole, though some masons do as individuals.
This will be interesting as Holla Forums influenced masons begin to scour their organization for crooks. They also might hinder the ideas brought forth by the organization (or modify them).

I find it unbelievable that we're influencing the masons now, and vice versa.

Napoleon is on another level compared to fucking Hitler or Stalin. Napoleon Brilliant strategist, not a fucking paranoid cuck like Stalin. Hitler was a brilliant speaker. But was not very at anything else.

I have the 4 part movie with Christian Clavier as Napoleon.

People told me its jewish horseshit; would anyone have other options that are worthy about this man, please ?

Fuck off

Herr Bonaparte was probably the worst thing to happen to Europe in 1000 years. He ushered in the 19th century, the century that gave birth to the glorified abortion that was the 20th century.

Regardless of his faults, I still like him. If there ever was a man that was perfectly aligned with a musical era, it was Napoleon. The man was Romanticism personified. I don't want a Napoleon for my own nation, but that won't stop me from finding his empire fascinating.

It's not common knowledge but Napoleon bonaparte was jewish, and was not even born in france.

One of the first acts he did upon coming to power was liberate jews from the ghettos of france and spain, giving them more free reign to do what they wanted.

This.

You newfag plebs are insufferable.
To answer OP's question: He was a brilliant general, yet he still helped spread the cancer of liberalism far and wide.

Basically this.

"La bourse, je la ferme; les banquiers, je les enfermes"
"The stock market, I shut it down, the bankers, I lock them down"

The guy wanted liberalism but within his rule. He didn't want to give any power to other people. It wasn't liberalism as we know it day.

I'm basically a Napoleonfag (if something like this actually exist).
Every day I wake up praying for someone like Napoleon Bonaparte to seize the power in France.

Not the first post but shilly enough

but jews were against him

He didn't free jews.

In the past when an army was defeated most of the men were captured and then were either killed outright or sold into slavery

Also kikes in britain funded multiple INTERNATIONAL coalitions against him because Napoelon didn't like bankers or financiers

Fucking kike shill

Record: Corrected

bump

That's retarded.

Aristocracy is retarded and useless, monarchy is fedora tier government and inefficient.

nrx is for faggots

Nice buzzwords.
Now stop projecting. Nobody mentioned NRx.

Not an argument.

He proved that even if you remove monarchies, you'll still have a tyrant that replaces them.

Greatest man to ever live tbh fam