British MP's being taught self-defense by Mossad

British MP's being taught self-defense by Israeli Mossad
rt.com/uk/355979-mps-mossad-israel-defence/
web.archive.org/web/20160815153121/https://www.rt.com/uk/355979-mps-mossad-israel-defence/

Jesus Christ this is ridiculous. Is there really any doubt about who controls Western Europe and the U.S?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politicomendora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who organizes this? Is this another case of - if you don't participate, you might end up dead in a cohencidence ?

This is proof the kikes are afraid, they are resorting to building resistance to quell the inevitable white uprising now.
Too bad Crab Maga is a fucking shite art

I see, israel flooded europe to bring the jews "home" and so they could swoop in and help save europeans from mudpeople.
they can be the heros and europeans number one pal now.

didn't theresa may prevent some american self defence trainer from going to britain? oy vey

No. That's retarded. Mossad wants these people alive so they can continue to do the bidding off Jizzrael..

*of

Its a typical Kike protection racket.

But Jo Cox was killed by kikes in a false flag to prevent Brexit?…….. I don't think there is any threat from normal bongs?

Joes Cock got her rightful come-uppence from based Tommy and they are afraid. They have utterly betrayed out nation and the native brits are they are starting to grasp that there are potentially millions out there who would happily see them dead.

They are begging the kikes they sold out to to save them but a traitor MP is no match for a determined angry nationalist no matter how many kike-karate classes they take.

Theyve had a lone wolf attack the BTFO'd the traitor cunt joes cock. They are rightfully scared that they will be next as they are beginning to realise their is a vast seething hatred and lust for vengeance within the populace.
They fear the lone wolf. They are TERRIFIED of organised nationalist resistance. Theyve spent years prepping for the odd bit of possible jihadi tier chimping shitskin violence but now its starting to dawn on them that they are much more likely to meet their end at the hands of their own people many of whom now see them as a despised class of traitorous quislings, responsible to the worst betrayal imaginable, issuing ever more destructive edicts from their ivory towers.

I hope they're not learning jew jitsu krav maga.

Check these double dubs and the screencap as well m80.

Well it's also a good way to get to know politicians, be hired as their body guards/chauffeur and then get to send useful intelligence for the jews to head office.

good let them learn how worthless kravmaga is the hard way.

Also, lol at the kike instructor with the a celtic cross and mjolnr tattooed on his calves

I was thinking the same exact thing. Probably went undercover as a White nationalist or something.

The fuck kind of surname is Ogbogbo? Mendora sounds pretty kikey but Ogbogbo?

Its like some parody name we'd call obama or something. Fuck knows what kind of mystery meat that particular nomenclature is attatched to. It boggles the mind.

(checked)
Sounds like a very English way to insult king nigger

Perhaps its one of those stupid kabbalistic numerological names. I cant see some sub saharan nignog running a kike self defence company that is contracted out to the british government.

well too bad because that's what's happening
twitter.com/politicomendora
although it's not a self defense company, it's a lobbying company, they seem to simply be a middle man for offering the classes, i don't think she or her company knows jack shit about anything self defense or militarily related.

considering she's also a black woman, i'm also sure it's rife with extreme incompetence.

did the underage sex slaves start fighting back?