The old Anonymous

Does anyone here still remember the original Anonymous before the moralfaggotry started??.

It's dead. Move on

it wasn't a thing fam. just a couple autists running around yelling "I'm anonymoose". Back to 4chan faggot.

Well obviously but it was better then the new shit.

Yes it was.

it wasn't. and even if it was, it died a death after chanology.

Fuck off nostalgia fags.

The greatest raid we ever did was:

M
A
R
B
L
E
C
A
K
E
A
L
S
O
T
H
E
G
A
M
E

That was the sheer power we wielded, and still do.

Fuck off newfag.

Forget the past.
Focus on the future.

Forget the past.
Focus on the future.

I didn't want to post twice. Holla Forums is broken. This should be prevented by the some anti-spam system.

HELL NO!!.

i am your sugar daddy

this

THIS! WE MUST E V O L V E

It was never a thing faggot. It's just something to scare normalfags

it's such a retarded idea to think it ever worked.

Maybe trollface could be replaced by somenthing else?

Your moralfaggotry is not acceptable.

what an original observation.

THIS! WE MUST E V O L V E>>7139878

Piss poor trolling attempt. Where do you think you are?

tengu?

Well its the truth we haven't done anything in years all we do is sit around shit posting these days.

This. What we need to do instead of bitching about how things 'aren't good anymore' is make NEW good things.

Yes. There is even an emoji which is very helpful.
đź‘ş
It would be breat if we add this to the list of emojis that trigger SJWs like the frog the mlf and the bacon.

Requesting some weeb to TL;DR the story behind the Tengu.

even original anonymous wouldn't agree to dna damage and destroying the universe and the internet itself with meme magick

everyone on earth is a moralfag except for me

even sociopaths and psychopaths and satanists are moralfags they don't want to destroy the universe

i'm actually not trying to be edgy or claim i'm evil but i AM a special snowflake and imo i could create a better universe than this one given the oppurtunity

kek/eris fears me or may he/she strike me down

great* milk*

Agreed that is something cuckchan refuses to do so lets be better then them by stepping up and doing this.

Fucking hate normies

Same.

Ye!

BUT! We learned our lesson. This time no bullshit that makes us get invaded by normies!

dont break rules 1 and 2 then they wont come.

and might i add i've been fascinated with the idea of creating my own universe and/or manipulating reality for 15 years and was diagnosed with a brain tumor THIS year

i laugh at this as it proves the gods quake at my willpower and i know the universe they made (or the universe the demiurge trapped us in if that lore bears any seeds of truth) sucks dick

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

Things were done purely for teh lulz. No purpose or goals, just lulz and trolling. That was the life. But it's over now. Whiteknighting SJW faggots invaded and murdered it.

or we can just say we come from cuckchan

That too.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppprin

such a refined brapposting this is indeed the pinnacle of shitposting

They get super triggered by eggplant. 🍆

This is why you don't give movements like these names and icons.
Once you give it a "face," it can be co-opted by whoever wants to use its iconography.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

edgy teens started kikebook groups, power tripping faggots started twitter news feeds and other normalfag shit. It was maximum cringe and ruined 4chan.

Still makes me cringe thinking about it.

It was never more than a meem you autistic faggala