A weapon to surpass autism

Who else /mentalillness/ here?

I'm managing real well, considering everything.
Also, self-medication thread

How do I stave off an existential crisis?

Is self medicated another way of saying stoner these days?

I would say I have all three of those but I never went to a doctor to confirm it.
never would too, don't want that following me.

read the new 52

Dataminer here.

Find something meaningful to do now, before it hits.

Disorders are for faggots. Way to blame all your problems on the intangible jew. Only disorder is believing that shit.

Get some shades and a hoody and hang out near math departments.

Been depressed for a decade at least. sucks. Might be bipolar based on conversations i've had with diagnosed friends, all the clues line up. I quit smoking weed recently and its helping a lot with everything.

Upon looking up what a schizoid actually is, I realize I'm in the exact same boat as you, OP. I wouldn't say I'm managing it well per se, but I'm managing.

we live in a world in which everything you do is being tracked and recorded by the scum of the earth

seems like lack of paranoia would be more alarming in this context

schizoid isn't a disorder you idiot. by definiton.

except our governments want us to believe that literally everybody is mentally ill, so you might as well believe it anyway

No, the pharmaceutical companies do so they can sell you more drugs.

You can't.

Existence is a fucking trip. You'll never develop philosophically without confronting the trippy shit. You'll process your way out and continue stronger. This is supposed to be a normal thing.

corporations are literally government

oldschool pharmaceutical companies were owned by the same families who had ammunition and food processing facilities–this is called "vertical integration"

arms and agriculture have a hand-and-glove relationship with government just like pharmaceuticals.

you think that's a coincidence?

Horizontal.

They also have another thing in common–german scientists from Operation Paperclip. And modern "marketing" was also german–google Edward Bernays.

And also look up the South Sea Trading Company if you think corporate bullshit only started a hundred years ago. These fuckers were defrauding the public during the age of sail.

Corporations were pulling the strings even during the colonial era–they were originally just groups of aristocrats who hid their assets by incorporating so they wouldn't get guillotined.

itt: Holla Forums

Borderline Personality Disorder

That's a smokescreen.

In America all the YOU ARE CRAZY GET MEDICATED marketing is from pharmaceutical companies, sure.

But did you know that's only legal in like 3 places on earth? In my country pharmaceutical advertising is illegal. But there are still MENTAL HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH billboards and flyers and tv ads and newspaper fullpages fucking everywhere. And guess what: they're payed for by the government.

obvious shill

fuck off

In all honesty, I just landed a turd that smelt so horrific, that even Satan himself would be digusted.

like the level and frequency of this is just legal in America and New Zealand and some other place

so it's normalised for eveywhere else

seriously the last place i want someone telling me about "my childrens' mental health" is the bathroom of a public house

why is the board being flooded by the FBI right now user, have we been naughty?

BUT IM FINE WITH IT AT LEAST IM NORMAL

you're bad

NO IM OKAY WITH IT I ACCEPT MYSELF FOR WHAT I AM
ITS OKAY TO BE A MANIAC

NO IM OKAY WITH IT I ACCEPT MYSELF FOR WHAT I AM
ITS OKAY TO BE A MANIAC

you can stop now

hmm

Run of the mill sperg with ADHD here. Brought to you by Adderall. Shit's amazing, but I can't sleep or eat. Fine with me though.

If you're not doing PCP every day you're not self-medicating well enough

Could you describe some of your hallucinations?

You're funny

only one cure

I'm an insecure puto who got PROMOTED

My butthole is itchy