Straight men:

Straight men:

Would you rather:

Let a hot woman shit in your mouth

Suck a dick

Faggots need not reply.

Can I go in between and let a futa (dick AND vagoo) piss on me?

That's a pretty extreme situation, you know. Thit is pretty fucking nasty, no matter where it comes from. Having any person's shit in my mouth would be very unpleasant, I do not derive some twisted sexual gratification from being around fecal matter in any context. On the other hand, your proposed alternative is equally unpleasant. I have no sexual desire to look at, touch, or engage with a penis at all. I want out of this false dilemma. I choose not to play.

Um, sure

Then that, I choose that please.

You see, I share your sentiments. However given the circumstances, I have to say it is not of us to derive any sort of pleasure from this. Given the choices I will count my blessings that the choice is to let a *hot* girl shit in your mouth. And since I have no desire to suck a wang, I will at least take the satisfaction of looking at a nice ass, and deal with the taste.

Do I get to pick the woman at least

neither

yep you sure do. whom may I ask did you chose?

Oh come on. If she's hot her poo won't even smell that bad

So, actually I realized that was a cop out. Not because you picked a futa, but because you picked pee over poo. So, to make your choice fit the bounds of this experiment, you'd have to let your futa shit in your mouth instead. are you gonna go with that or sucking a real dude's wang

This also

Not my first choice, but hey more power to you.

Serious answer, already gave a rimjob to XX chromosomes woman, the first one will be a shitty memory, the second is you becoming a faggot.

Interesting choice. mine would be the first one in this thread. or maybe her

Suck the dick.
You didnt say it had to be a guy so ill go with tranny dick, say bailey jay.

fuck mang a tranny is even worse but ok the choice is yours

Suck a dick

Unless you have a scat fetish I don't see why you'd let some shit in your mouth.
Would you rather suck your own dick (never said it couldn't be your own) or eat your own shit?

Fair enough, I'm not physically capable of sucking my own but in that instance I would.

However, I have to say given the choice I'd rather deal with a hot girl's doo doo than another dude's dick. But that's just me.

Wouldn't be my only choice

Damn, can I also suck the futa dick after getting shit on?

Ewww.
There's a reason why you have always been single, user.

Suck a dick, less chance of disease wont leave a bad taste in your mouth and no one said you have to suck it to completion si one suck and you're done as oppessed to having a eggy or watery nasty shit in your mouth scrapping along your teeth, if its a solid log pushing into the back of your throat getting all stuck back there.

As disgusting as it would be, I think I'd be takin' a turd in the mouth. I couldn't handle sucking a dick. I couldn't handle a cock anywhere near my face, let alone in my mouth. I'm with

I'm not playing your shitty game.

I can suck my own dick, so if I'm stuck in this situation I'll just take that route.

Pics or it didn't happen.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That wasn't a pic. You're fibbin'. Bitch, you ain't shit.

i'd suck a dick. gargle the dirty cum and be a eternal slave for person that dick belonged

That's kinda gay.

eat shit

I've licked a number of women's assholes, but this is definitely a whole new level.

I'm not posting my face on here, are you nuts?

any dirty stories to share?

Oh, calm down. What harm could possibly come from you posting your face with your dick in your mouth on an image board?

oi i aint dat self-cock-sucking faggot

I know that feel, friend. I've got me a bit of a girl ass fetish. I want nothing to do with shit, but I loves me some turd cutters.

Well, take a picture of you blowing yourself also.

uhh no

Not really. Some women will tolerate it, others will seemingly like it. I don't really see it as the end in itself, more as the transition to getting your cock in her ass.

The ass being 'dirty' is all mental. Shit is a vector for infectious pathogens no doubt, but isn't inherently something that causes illness.

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis

i think the dirty ass thing is quite sexy, personally. i would never do scat with anyone but i would lick out a sprinkly brown eye if you know what i mean.

Can you suck my feminine penis?

Not through the internet I can't, you dumb faggot

Oh then irl you would?

Oh, it's You.

Hi.

I'd probably just suck a dick. Honestly, I wouldn't in a million years eat someones shit, let alone my own. This game is fucking garbage though tbh.

I could

oh sweet

rap with me Daddy
give me the skinny

YOU WOULD PUT THESE IN YOUR MOUTH

Not all at once; I have lingering Trismus from a former dental abscess

Why would anyone put such ugly dicks in their mouth

Don't talk shit about muh dicks.

Fucked up my post. Here'sa pretty dick.

meh

Would suck, take up ass, then suck again.

needs more foreskin

Can I put mine in your?

So I can choose the woman.
Do I likewise get to pick the dick?

Do they need to 18+

FUCKING PEDO YOU SHOULD KYS GAY IS THE ONLY PURE WAY FUCK OFF IM NOT MAD

FUCKING PEDO YOU SHOULD KYS GAY IS THE ONLY PURE WAY FUCK OFF IM NOT MAD

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING YOU PEDO CUCK KYS

it might be cosey-er with the two of us in there

Welp, if I HAVE to choose one or the other, I gotta pick 1 even if I'd rather pick neither. 1 is gross, yeah, but 2 is gross AND gay. Gays don't get into God's kingdom for sure while shit-eaters have a chance. I can always brush my teeth and bombard my mouth with Listerine but sin is a lot harder to wash away.

if God told you to suck her dick, would you do it?

Don't you just gotta go in that isolated booth and tell some dude all the details about it?

Not only that but you can and possibly will die if you have shit in your mouth. Best answer tho

The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community The Gay Community

hiiiiiiiii!

I am a straightman
AMA

Suck a dick
No i mean
I don't play this
I choose not to play this game
ehehehhe

Well this is easy

Why do people stick things in their butts in the first place? This is what happens.

s-source???

literally lolled

she just farted and popped that sucker out

Jesus Christ, you insecure motherfuckers. You people would rather get *shit on* than give head?

3D is so fucking PD.

this

Jokes on you, having a hot girl shot on my mouth has been my dream for a long time.

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself… Orcs would have cringed in abject terror, I'm telling you! Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out.

Well I can suck my own, so I'll take that option.

Can I go in between and let a futa shit in my mouth?

Is this copy/pasta? If so, it's good quality cp.

how about get dick sucked by a futa
she might cum on your knees a little

I'd choose an anorexic women who eats half a piece of bread a day so that the shit will be minimal.

I chose:
Faggots need not reply.