Daily life at the Hungarian front

Hungarian here.

Let me tell you about the anti-migrant fence and the daily lives of soldiers and policemen who work there. A side of the European migrant crisis which people don't usually read about. The pictures I'm about to dump are from a normiebook group where -among other things- Hungarian servicemen upload the pictures they take while patrolling Southern Hungary.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boerboel
youtube.com/watch?v=76CXD35hQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=mtH0iSYebPY
youtube.com/watch?v=jSjCuKETB2A
youtube.com/watch?v=wxoMM-mywvA
youtube.com/watch?v=omqfAX5bcf4
youtube.com/watch?v=k3qhB_anVOE
youtube.com/watch?v=AGOgrdZ6JU0
youtube.com/watch?v=m8YBSE8hYsc
rferl.org/content/poland-lipka-tatars-coexistence/25059637.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7MruWeI5E18
youtube.com/watch?v=edEH1rGZw-U
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/23/292945/
shootingpress.com/hu/steiner-bark-mar-harom-meretben/
filedropper.com/hungarianborderpatrol
latimes.com/world/great-reads/la-fg-c1-south-africa-township-owls-20150618-story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vTpceD1xY4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqyhae7hcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GMoUieSXGZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=1_q7fOaEF98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Serb_Migrations
sli.mg
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_MLCsSdZw
youtube.com/watch?v=f0CF9c8B_3M
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=kz5gIC4hsps
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Cs6S7TFU
youtube.com/watch?v=OICyoR5X_XY
twitter.com/LydsG/status/766218759984058368/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
hvg.hu/itthon/20160819_Arra_ebredt_hogy_fejbe_rugjak__folytatodnak_atrocitasok_a_hataron_a_jogvedo_szervezet_szerint
hirado.hu/2016/08/23/migransok-tamadtak-fiatalokra-szabadkan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Stroehlein
mohacsiujsag.hu/mohacs/hir/helyi-hireink/hercegszantonal-attortek-a-keritest-a-migransok---ozonlenek-a-mohacs-szigetre.87848
hvg.hu/itthon/20160826_orban_migransok_kossuth_radio_interju_uj_kerites_munkaerohiany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Godspeed, brave Magyars.

thanks

the 1st picture looks like something from Far Cry, how you those type of pictures?

Looks like a safe, secure border and a fun job to have.

Military boredom can cause interesting things to happen. Intelligence drops and creativity increases when boredom reaches a certain level.

"Totems." From what I heard the Tiszasziget sector has been clear since they were put up with not a single border breach for four weeks.

Man what a life. Southern Hungary is beautiful.

Pets are not uncommon.

Intelligence as in IQ or information from up top?

Great work goys.

How well do you goys speak English there? Because my Hungarian speaking doesn't fly so good.

I might return home unless Trump wins and makes America great again, in that case I'd probably move to burgerlands and get a job working on the wall.

Intelligence.

Come home Magyar man. English? Most people speak reasonably well. Fluency varies.

This pic was taken yesterday afternoon. Servicemen having dinner.

Brilliant.

Policeman helps an impoverished 71 year old retired farmer with chopping firewood. Picture from February.

Feels good being a Hung Aryan.

Kitartás!

So what happens when you catch illegal migrants?
Are they taken to processing before being sent back or can you move them directly back into Romania, Serbia and Croatia?

Note the "Összeomlás" (Collapse) script. According to the photo's description, this policeman is writing his own dystopian novel.

They are detained as far as I know. But ever since the fence was put up, they became surprisingly rare. But I'll get to it in time.

Food donations. Servicemen regularly receive such gifts from the citizenry. Along with other useful items like toilet pictures and Ebinergy drink.

Is Hektor the Boerboel still on patrol with his owner Laszlo Toroczkai?

Holy fuck that looks futile, like trying to split Black Cottonwood that's been sitting on a riverbank for years. His maul looks beefy as fuck though.

Gift drawings from kids.

Probably. That dog looks sturdy and reliable.

thank you OP, this is interesting an encouraging.

Based NeoCitran. That shit cures almost anything apart from growing lost limbs back.

Donations from Poland, Hungary's first and foremost friend and ally.

Are they only professional soldiers, or conscripts too?

They're going God's work in any case.

I wonder if they take foreign (European) volunteers.

Oh god that's priceless. What are they made of, gourds or something?

Can you imagine being a superstitious third worlder and seeing that shit?

Stay strong, noble Hungary.
You may be the last hope for the white race.

Soldiers declare their love for their respective girlfriends/lovers/wives.

Night falls.

"What dreams will this night bring?" - the soldier thought.

"Will they be nightmares?"

"Or will I be someone's nightmare tonight?"

How supportive are the citizens overall? Fucking almost makes me cry just to imagine you have a white country where its people support those defending it.

Might get to do that with spics soon. It could be fun and knowing that spics often shoot across the border, we'd get to participate in cross-border engagements.

Funny how liberals suddenly shut up about Hungary after fence was completed.

seems you guys are still pretty uncucked

Many are supportive. There is a separate normiebook group called Zsaruellátó (cop supplier) where people organize food donation deliveries.

Squad car en route. Possible breach?

Service doesn't stop during the evening.

Mennyi a fizetésed user?

An owl.

Sunrise. Roosters crow, another day dawns over the Hungarian plains.

That is hilarious. It will freak the niggers out because they believe in magic.

Megélek.

Police formation, intercepting a larger migrant group.

Not surprised over here in VA fwiw. Minorities are pretty much allergicto work and danger. The feather indians have more pride and will work if it benefits them in their mind, but they soon mimic the negroes and go into gangbanging and welfare baby mamas.

Neither indian, arab,or black want anything to do with a unified white country, and are now daily shitting bricks at the sight of any white guy who looks like he could belong to a golf club.

It's a Boerboel, arguably the king of guard dog breeds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boerboel

The face of the enemy.

Smaller group of migrants before and after they realize what is going to happen to them. They have made it through the border fence, but they haven't made it through Hungary.

Note that the 'thumbs up' sign means 'this in your ass' in the Middle East. By the time the second pic was taken, they lost their mood to be assholes.

Köszönöm, based Hungary.

Damn. Well, obviously the first pic is the 'after' part.

We have some pretty good guard dog breeds as well.

The Komondor is well liked by those who have no intentions at violating other people's households.

Did they get the firing line or what?

Glorious thread, we're all jealous.

Take note boys all you need is a simple chain link and barb wire fence, guards and the will to protect your border.

It doesn't need to be 50' tall,

It doesn't need to be made of reinforced concrete and steel,

It doesn't need gun turrets,

You don't need to dig down 100' to block tunnels,

etc. etc. etc.

Disgusting creatures

Tell your friends that they did good work.

They should just execute them and decorate the fence with the corpses

That reminds me does anybody have the graph that shows pre and post border fence illegal crossings in Hungary?

Why live?

Spics are devious and creative. We must be vigilant and persistent, just as they are.

my sides

nice puppers and kitters

Soros, pls.

Is that nithing pole?

(((((((mostly women and children))))))

Great photos, OP! Keep up the good job!
Greetings from Poland!

The KMZ (Különleges Műveleti Zászlóalj) are spec ops. All kinds of servicemen and women are deployed at the border; policemen, riot cops, TEK, soldiers and shock troops like the KMZ. A good number of them are veterans of Afghanistan, since Hungary was among the countries to deploy troops there. Now we are facing Afghans again at our own doorstep.

I spoke to some Hungarian veterans of Afghanistan. None of them had much good to say about Afghans. They aren't necessarily bad people, they say, but…

Well, that is another story.

Anyway, soldiers always make good subjects for good photography.

He looks very slavic

Great posts, keep us updated

What have the Afghans ever do to Hungary that you contributed to the occupation of their land?

Awesome breed, my cousin has one. She keeps it trimmed though, which is a shame.

seems like a hassle to clean it tbf

You brataneky are a part of this, we also owe our thanks.

Poland, Slovakia, Czechia and Austria also has troops at the border. It would not be fair not to mention them.

youtube.com/watch?v=76CXD35hQ7M

Please post them all! I like to see them because it is a morale boost for us.

I'll have to actually find them, most of my collection is about Magyars.

PRIMITIVES FEAR THE SIGNS OF THE OLD GODS

Bucketloads of HDR.

That is fine so don't hurry up.

"Here lies a volunteer service mutt, died during service. Served: about a month."

A faithful companion has passed away.

Encounters with the local wildlife are not uncommon.

Tired honvéd.

Fuck living as a magyar in cucknada is fucking sad man. The sea of degenerates… How is the economy in the Homeland? Can u recomend a good degree with which to come home with?

This is an inspiring thread OP. Thank you for this. I never knew what a beautiful land Hungary is. God speed, based Magyars.

Could be better. Orbán is right about this whole migrant crisis but he doesn't handle the country very well. Nevertheless, there is labour shortage and from what I heard many are hiring. I recommend that legyél rendszergazda, tanulj egy kevés informatikát és jól fogsz keresni, a számitástechnikai szakembereket állítólag állásajánlatokkal bombázzák. Én némi AutoCAD-et szeretnék tanulni.

Good thread hungary. Glad to see its going well and hope it continues.

This dog looks powerful as fuck

We managed to enlist Köksal Baba. Fear our might.

We're going back in time. Autumn, 2015.

Went to budapest tree years ago.
Food was neat and bear too. I had an overall good experience there.
The countryside was great as well
Too bad you guys don't like frenchmen

Nah. We're fine with the French. Problem is, very few Hungarians speak French, so communication is difficult. Glad you liked it and sorry for any negative impressions…

Note the Mi-8.

Well Trianon is in France…

Normally we are hospitable people. We actually welcome skilled immigrants as long as they are European enough and civilized enough. If any of you wanted to live in Hungary and meet these criteria, you'd be welcome.

But there are those who pelt our trains with stones, discard food donations, litter and shit all over the place, refuse to cooperate with the authorities, refuse providing fingerprints and such…

Hence what you see in this thread.

If you come to Hungary, pls don't be like those people?

A blast from the past, October, 2015. The very last migrant train with 1600 people (a hadful of them ACTUAL refugees and children) departs for Germany.

hungarians not speaking french was not an issue at all knowing that hungarian are not expected to speak french in the first place. Communication was not a problem either, they all spoke a decent english

After the train left, the border was sealed off, an old railway car acts as a makeshift gate at the railway crossing. There are no more trains from Hungary carrying refugees. Hungary is no longer a major route.

Autumn, 2015. Harder times. A far cry from the comfiness posted before.

More food donations from the grateful populace.

Mechanized infantry. You don't need armored vehicles against unarmed migrants (military aged males they may be), but the migrant crisis makes a good opportunity for driving practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtH0iSYebPY

Hungarian animals are fucking sinister man.

Hungarian troops line up for chow time.

Note the ebinergy drinks again.

They can be cute though.

Puli, the compact version of the komondor.

are the energy drinks from Finland itself?

Do you get any flak from the lefties in your population?
Nasty letters, protests or fence cutting?

I pray that didn't happen.

No, Hell Energy Drink is Hungarian… …if I recall. I may be wrong and I will then submit to eternal shame and dishonor.

Western kinds of leftists are rare in Hungary. Some do try to help the migrants though. A few weeks back the authorities actually tried to block them from delivering food donations or something like that.

The Hungarian military has servicewomen as well. Good old fashioned Magyar girls, REAL women. God bless them.

Are the miggies violent? has there been any fights or do they just give up like Low-Energy bitches when you catch them?

Summer, 2015, before the fence was up. Policemen and migrants.

Naaaaaaaaaaah. They are weaklings from what I heard. Which is good. I think there was one armed standoff at the border though some time last year, a miggie had a gun on him, our troops took aim to warn him and he fled, the Serbian police was looking for him. I don't quite know the details. I rarely heard about violence though.

Which is good. If you think about it, smuggling weapons wouldn't be that hard. Technically a group of migrants could try an armed entry with pistols or a smuggled SMG. But they don't.

I kek'd at the farmers buttcrack

The police acted professionally with them. God bless them as well. During last summer, people had more sympathy for these people. There were some actual women and kids among them and Cologne hasn't happened yet. The wider public at the time still thought that they are genuine refugees instead of migrants.

Right in the fucking feels.

I must confess that I do not have the discipline that this policeman has. I would have broken the nose of that kebab.

Arizona kids were doing this just 10 years ago for our Border Patrol.

10 years ago when the Border Patrol went to High Schools, they were the most popular recruiters - the Army was rolling in with Video Game mobile entertainment centers that cost taxpayers 100K easily.

It all went so wrong is so little time, so many of us didn't realize how bad it got - so fast.

2017 we turn back the clock.

Would just like to thank you and your countrymen for taking this stand on behalf of Europe. Keep up the good work, the rest will surely follow.

Quality thread OP. Thanks for sharing.

Is there any info on how far along he is on the novel?

Some videos.

They are in Hungarian, so your imagination will have to fill in the blanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjCuKETB2A

youtube.com/watch?v=wxoMM-mywvA

youtube.com/watch?v=omqfAX5bcf4

youtube.com/watch?v=k3qhB_anVOE

youtube.com/watch?v=AGOgrdZ6JU0

Your love feeds us. Thank you.

Indeed, the world has been going wrong and the process seems to accelerate.

Nice edit.

I'll look into that part, I'll post it later if I find anything.

Back to current days.

Border outpost, Southern Hungary. Illegal migrants who seek to come to Europe through Hungary have to come through here. Even if they manage to cut the fence, evade the patrols and sneak through, the fence reminds them.

They. Are. NOT. Welcome.

Good work Hungarian bros, keep them shitskins out.
I guess from your previous experiences, it should come as no surprise that you are more motivated to do so than some of the other countries with less direct experience.

I used to not understand why some people would have the audacity to go to someone else's country and cause problems for them, and then get mad when they're told to stop.

But I understand now: white people don't do these things. Subhumans like Arabs do.

Consider this: our first battle with Islamic forces was in 1366. Three years after the fall of Constantinople, the Ottomans were already at our borders and almost managed to capture Belgrade. By the mid 16th century, almost half of the country was under Islamic rule and there were stil territories under their rule by the 18th century. Huge parts of Hungary's history and culture are related to our CENTURIES of war against Islamic forces.

The funny thing is, our relations with the Turks were actually pretty good after the war was over and Hungary's islamic community actually behaves and assimilates well (although this is also due to the fact that Hungary offers no gibsmedat for immigrants, so we get the hardest working ones). But after all that has been going on, we can no longer trust Islam.

Great thread OP, thanks

How does the general Hungarian population feel about German asylum seekers and migrants moving in?

Not just your own countrymen my friend! Lots of Austrians think supportive of your border patroling military/ police! Same for mazedonian and slovenian border personal!

Idk what the media tells you but youre deeply appreciated and won't be forgotten.

The Stars of Eger is a Hungarian historical novel from days of yore, a movie adaptation was made in 1968. The plot takes place during the wars against the Islamic invasion and specifically, during the Siege of Eger.

Please enjoy this little segment of the film.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8YBSE8hYsc

"A letter. A message from the Sultan. It can be two kinds of a message: a threat or an offer. Threats do not frighten us, it is needless to read it. We don't enter deals either, so again, we needn't read it. The fatherland is not for sale, not for any money.

Szolnok has fallen, Temesvár has fallen, this castle is now the country.

Before we swear, just this. Those who are scared may still leave. I need men, a few lions rather than many rabbits. Second, we don't correspond with the Turk. Third, those who speak about surrendering the fort will be put to death.

Swear!"

"I swear upon the One God that I dedicate my life and my blood to the defence of the Castle of Eger. Neither force nor cunning will not intimidate me. Neither money, nor promise will sway me. I will not utter words about surrendering the castle. So help me god!"

Eger held that day.

KuK when?

Germans seeking asylum in Hungary? How is that possible… Nevertheless, we have no negative opinions on Germans living in Hungary, although many believe that Hungarian land should only be sold to Hungarians. Apart from that, Willkomen.

MIGRIES OUT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a cool thread.

There was a news article from a few months back talking about Germans fleeing to Hungary to escape the leftist cancer in their country. They're buying property around Lake Balaton where there is a large German population.

Ideally these people should be stripped of any voting rights for up to 2 generations. Generally it's the liberal cowards that flee the mess that they've created in their homeland, and they will spread their cancerous ideology to their new homes. In America it happens with Californians escaping to other states.

Great thread OP
Too bad Italy is getting flooded with immigrants and our government is too cucked to do anything, even after Libyan intelligence told us there may be terrorists among the rapefugees (which we already knew, by the way)
Godspeed, my green, white and red brothers

I'm hopeful it means people will take control in their own hands one day. And that, brothers, means not a "moderate" day for a shitskin.

Hungary has got the right idea.

In Poland we have a small Muslim minority here since the 14th century and they don't bother anybody, and as far as I know they really dislike the recent influx of "peaceful refuges" to Europe because the "peaceful refuges" middle eastern Muslims consider them too assimilated and not real Muslims.

Nope, you can see the sledgehammer, can you not?

Dunno, we Italians complain a lot but hate getting our asses up and act

Boo fucking hoo. The Tatars are not real Muslims because they don't suck the goatshitstained cocks of the Wahabi preachers and because they don't go through life with a perpetual urge to fuck, fight, kill and destroy? Because they don't bend over to that flood of spiritual excrement that has been splashing forth from Saudi Arabia in the past few decades? Because they seek to attain salvation through living a good life instead of thinking that Allah will grant them virgins for cutting throats? It is the Tatars that should say that Middle Easterners are false Muslims.

I heard good things about the Tatars before. Tell me more about them my Lengyel bratanek.

From what I heard, the north is still uncucked and an average Italian grandparent is capable of mustering more racism than a troop of Skinheads.

That applies to most Europeans. This means hate will increase like a bubble until it blows up so hard it will be bloody…

Well I'm from the North and I can tell you that many people here are cucked, the only exception being those who vote Lega Nord, because we're the rich part of Italy - and wealth means spoiled little fucks and the like.
Our granparents fall into two groups: the fascists and the ex-partisans, that is, those who remained faithful to their ideals and those who changed sides when it was convenient

I can't really tell you much, there aren't any where I live so I don't have personal experience with them but I've never heard anything bad about them (and it's not like we're politically correct about minorities, ask any Pole what they think about gypsies), on the contrary they consider themselves Poles, work like everyone else and don't stir up shit, which must really trigger leftists and arabs.
rferl.org/content/poland-lipka-tatars-coexistence/25059637.html
Basically they're the opposite of the modern day Muslim "refuges".

You have no idea how prosperous thyat sounds to people outside, nobody is hiring anywhere, the economy is fucked in my country, ghot-towns, if not, they are filled with violent niggers.

Keep your borders closed, dont let the economic jew scare you.

Found a video of him (1 min 37)

Not to change the subject but when did Czechia become a thing?

Hope the Hungarians stay based and stay vigilant on behalf of the sleeping European cucks. I dont like shitskins myself and that includes my own fucking race. We are in dire need of a stringent eugenics program at this point.

The funny thing is, it's not the first time Hungary has a defense network on the southern border. In the 1950's, my country was building an extensive fortification line in anticipation of the inevitable clash with the greedy Imperialist mercenaries of the Wall Street capitalists and particularly, the traitorous Yugoslavia and Tito.

Minefields, pillboxes, bunkers, trenches, artillery kill-zones, secondary trenches; the Déli Határvédelmi Rendszer (Southern Border Defense System) had everything. Would have had everything as they cancelled the construction and most of the installations were eventually dismantled.

Those were different times though. The Hungarian military of the 1950's was not the underfunded and downsized army of today. No, it was fucking huge. Hundreds of thousands of troops, trained by WW2 veterans, Soviet advisors and armed with used Slavshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MruWeI5E18

It wasn't armed against defenseless migrants though…

A few installations of the Déli Határvédelmi Rendszer are still around.

When their faggot government decided Republic wasn't progressive enough. Make no mistake, it might sound like "oh finally they have a name for themselves" but their PM and gov is full of shit.

i bet they'd be even more effective if they were real heads. just saying do it faggot

My wife is a quarter hungarian. We have visited a few times and love the country, and are learning the language now, half for fun half because it might be useful in the future.

Perhaps we will move to Budapest someday.

/Greetings from Sweden

left pic just looks like a lovecraftian "thing" warping into our plane

kek

Is Hungry going to build a border fence on the Romanian border?

Also whats with the slight pick up of numbers? Around in February? Is there a increase since February? Or did the numbers stay low?

That remains to be seen. Romania is unpredictable in this matter, their government might decide to be nice with migries to score good points with the EU. You never know.

The 5th most common surname in Hungary is Nemeth(Hungarian for German)

So fuckin comfy right now.

Bless OP, this thread is comforting in days like these

I wonder how many shitskin bits you can find if landmines were planted and forgotten.

By the power of NEOCITRAN, your ancestrial homeland calls you. Come home, come to Hungary and rejoin our ranks, never to leave again. Here is where your home and where your soul is.

Do people bring the cats or are they strays?

It really feels good to see Hungary band together to defend itself from the invasion.
Keep up the good work Hungary.

Thanks for the info. IT is a broad subject. Would u be able to elaborate a bit testvér?

Hey, thanks for coming here. How true is this graph?

didn't realize this has already been asked, my bad

neat thread op

Obviously not OP, but I'd say Orbán is only interested in staying in power. Which would okay if we were living in truly apocalyptic times, with the CIA/Mossad/not-Kgb assassinating politicians here, and other nasty shit. But things are pretty chill, and it feels like the whole Fidesz lacks a vision. I don't necessarily mean something big, but they obviously have no idea what to do. So their whole style of governing is just ad-hoc solutions for the most part. That, and building an even stronger economical-political background through blatant corruption.
So if things go like this, then more and more radical voices will be heard (like mine). No, it doesn't mean that the whole political system will be more radical, but young hot-blooded people will want something more interesting than… whatever they are or aren't building. Especially when the international scenery is so chaotic. If only we had a big and strong army… but first we need a strong economy. And it looks like our economy is getting stronger.

OP here.

I agree. Orbán - while never having been a competent statesman - lost a lot of steam. I believe the country would be in better hands with a different PM, especially one who maintains a harsh stance on the migrant issue. I'm not worried about assassinations though; PM's are extremely rarely assassinated, especially in Europe.

Nevertheless, there seem to be some positive developments concerning our army. The new BDU's are said to be very good. Obviously, BDU's don't make an army, but they are a start. We really need to replace those AK's though. The AKM and the AMD were decent weapons, but it is time for them to retire.

Fidesz used to be good. But ever since they got the 66% super majority a bunch of money hungry cocksuckers joined the party.

Anyway, Hungary's new uniform.

Huniform?

I posted the same image twice. Woe is me. I suck.

If only I were a charismatic man with connections to the oligarchy. Vid related would be a perfect weapon with some modernization, I'd say it's less complicated than an AK. Just use an AR-15 trigger group for the lower, make the barrel free-float, slap on some rails, and it's ready. Damn, we could already mass produce it in Dunaújváros, we'd just need some old sheds to set us the stamping and CNC machines. We could even import it to the civilian market of the USA, all that is necessary is an American company that installs an American trigger group and assembles the upper.

Or something based on the Steiner Bark. The long version arouses me.

youtube.com/watch?v=edEH1rGZw-U

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/23/292945/
shootingpress.com/hu/steiner-bark-mar-harom-meretben/

Hungarian? Check.
Looks good? Check.
Has potential for upgrades? Check.
Shows that we are capable of making things and getting shit done if we put aside our self pity and apathy? Double check.

I know what they wanted with the hat, but it seems to be a bit "misshappened". Maybe I just have to get used to it. And it's a pity that they didn't bring back this pocket style. Other than that they look like any random uniform, so you'd have to wear it to know it. And I know nearly nothing about camo, so I can't comment what is possibly the most important thing here.

Damn, didn't even hear about that. Still, giving a 9mm carbine to our troops would be a bad idea. And I have to read on it, but I'm sure that you can't just upscale it for rifle ammo. On the other hand, the Leader T2 could challenge any modern rifle (even the SCAR) and all the patents are expired, so there is really nothing stopping us from mass-producing it.
Of course, we could try and develop our own rifle, but we'd end up with something pretty similar anyway. But if we produce this, then armies of Aussi shitposters will support Hungary, I'm sure of it.

Go home, jazu, you're drunk

I'm sure it can be rechambered. I'd also make it modular. Underslung shotgun, grenade launcher or something nonlethal.

From what I heard, those honvéds who tried it laconically said "it meets our requirements". Translated to human speak it means that it is an absolutely glorious uniform. I agree about the pockets, they are stylish as fuck.

Also, Bocskai sapka is love. Bocskai sapka is life.

holy shit its
BIG DOG

What is your problem? And what the hell is a yazu?

Then you don't know that much about firearms, I'm sure of it. Pistol cartridges are very low pressure compared to rifle food. They require completely different actions. The FAMAS used a similar action to the Király smg's, and the FAMAS is universally regarded as a joke. Currently the French are looking for a new rifle to replace it, and none of the candidates is designed by a French company. But they are all short-stroke gas piston rifles, just like the Leader T2.

Good to hear. And this is why I want them to have a rifle that also meets their requirements.

OP temporarily signing off. My bed beckons. I'll post more later if I find more materials and if the thread is still alive. Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovene, Austrian, etc, anons could keep this thread alive by posting their fences and servicemen as well.

The enemy most not break through.

Oy vey goyim but walls don't work!

Conscription was cancelled years ago, only professional troops and policement guard the border. When manpower was not enough they tokk young cadets from police and military schools to serve at the border.

Also it's funny how the left said that
and then this happened

Well it seems someone at the Hungarian Railways were realists.

How the hell does it see?
Or does it not need to…

Go back to India while you can. The last white country to fight back will be the harshest.

Agreed on Orbán, not sure about the radicalization. Jobbik didn't manage to grow in the last months, and I'm sure the Left will fuck over itself again like in 2014. Lulz will be had, but with Fidesz staying in power I can only hope that some internal purges will happen or someone who is less corrupt gets to be the chairman after the old guard leaves.

Where can I get a hat like this? I need it for my RaHoWa loadout.

You're doing god's work.

Not sure about Pulis, but the eyes of Komondor dogs are very sensitive to light. Also their main senses are smelling and hearing. That's why even a blind dog can stay alive for some time.

I don't mean that there will be more radical people here. I mean that already radical people will have even more radical ideas as time goes on. After all, pointing out that gypsies are gypsies gets boring after a time, and they will also want more concrete ideas that "we wuz ayys from Syrius'n'shit". You know, some new ideas about how the government should work, or what to do with the economy, that kind of thing.

Try to search for Bocskai hat. If nothing else go to a tailor. At least here in Hungary many tailors also dabble in historical outfits, so it's easy to get one custom made if you have the cash.

Thanks.

There are dogs that go by eyesight and have good vision. The komondor is one of them.

If Trump doesn't win our only hope is Balkanization.

Ban usurious loans, internally or externally, stuff like building massive new infastructure to create massive employment for magyars and so massively overclock the economy,

or howabout a militant church that blesses soldiers and weapons and fights alongside them?

By the way, those totems are a brilliant idea,
a good idea is to make horrible full body dolls holding knives with just a bit of crimson paint on their pointed teeth.

But there's a more audible thing. Bagpipes scare niggers as they are basically tribal white war music, and it sets off alarms in their primal brains, as a threat.
Try this one attached.

Oi, we have our own ancient bagpipe tunes.

What kind of IT experience would be needed to emigrate to Hungary? I'm Canadian with Scottish heritage and speak English natively.

Would I have to learn the language to have a chance? What about Schooling?

genius!

When this thread finally fills, I'm going to save a copy of it on my computer.

It's a great one worth saving.

Huh, how do you save a copy of it on your computer? I only know how to screencap the whole page.

Hey, OP. Romanians used to be born hating kebab. Do they help your troops find kebab and deport them?

Or have the Romanians lost all sense of nationalism and are cucked beyond belief?

That doesn't save full sized images, only thumbnails though.

Greetings from Germany,
Hungarian brothers, our peoples have worked well together for over 1000 years, what you're doing down there is really gods work.

Last year 1.6 million refugees flooded Germany the expected number for 2016 is 200,000 into Germany, the big change happened when hungary, and later slovenia, croatia, macedonia closed their borders.

Great thanks to you, I'm working here in Germany helping to sort out that cucked mess, without your intervention we'd be fucked.

Expand all the images, then right-click -→ save as.

they'll save the images in totality

this is really cool. this is how culture is born.

How can we go about donating to the border protection effort? This is my kind of charity.

This owl looks pretty pissed about the whole migrant situation.

The pics make me want to move to Hungary. Looks like rural Ontario.

The fuck kind of animal skull is that?

You have to wake up. Adventure awaits.

Httrack is what I use.
I already mirrored it.
DL here and unzip:

filedropper.com/hungarianborderpatrol

Images are in \8ch.net\pol\src
To view thread click on index.html

You're welcome.

It's like Rohan and Gondor teaming up

RIP pupper

RIP pupper indeed.

What happened to it?

omg look at all those women and children

Can I come to hungary?
t. chink

What's your temper like user?

Thanks for sharing this, OP. I especially appreciate the captions/notes you post to give context.

Downthemall addon for firefox, or expand all images and save the page. You would have to manually save webm and mp4

I really like pics that tell a story like that

Ahem

Yeah, cause soccer hooligans never acted rowdy before.

Figures a Romanian would side with Arabs over Hungarians.

Holy fuck that's a badass dog

Jesus Christ in the US half of this stuff would be poisoned.

Africans are afraid of owls just like Mexicans are. They don't have a reputation of wisdom among Mexicans and Africans, they think they're harbingers of death. That there is a good luck no dindus owl.

latimes.com/world/great-reads/la-fg-c1-south-africa-township-owls-20150618-story.html

''Allyn Bagu lay in bed, listening to the creatures nesting under the roof of her new apartment in suburban Johannesburg. She could hear them scrabbling around and their ominous screeches.

One day, her sister-in-law saw one of them outside their third-floor window and screamed. It was an owl.

"I was thinking of moving," Bagu said, shuddering. "It's bad luck."

Owls are reviled in many parts of Africa as harbingers of death. In South Africa, many believe that when an owl lands on the roof and hoots, it has been sent by a sangoma, or witch doctor, delivering a fatal curse.''

Jesus Christ in the US half of this stuff would be poisoned.

Diversity is not a bad word.
Diversity as in white genocide however is bad.
Is this your first day on the job ?

Are those illegals on the first poicture?

tbh lad they originally werent a symbol of wisdom in the west either
the story of the owl of Athena is a sad tale of the goddess Athena taking pity on a beautiful girl raped by Poseidon who was so ashamed of the disgrace done to her she hid in the darkness of the forests away from where others could see her

Romania is total good goy on the refugee issue. They shit talked the fence, Orbán and just generally parroted leftist talking points all through 2015.

To the point where diplomatic relations between hungary and romania are breaking down.

Sounds like you goys need immigration to fix that labor-shortage up. :^)
they've been fucking running with this for 20~ years atleast in my country and ever since 80s there's never been shortage of workers but the polar opposite with unemployment rates rising steadily enough to turn the whole country into 3rd world shithole eventually once the money to welfares dries off

tbh Romania has a significant gypsy population

They should do pic related but with mud and dirt, or just make a scarecrow with some white sheets kek

You know the KKK are solely an American thing, right? Real Africans don't recognize white hoods as a threat.

Romanians only excel at licking feet and backstabbing their allies. As others said, they want lick Western feet right now, so their government is very understanding with those poor refugees. Expect them to change their opinion when it's the convenient for them. That country can't keep a promise.

They had Morocco in North Africa, while blacks are from Sub-Saharan Africa. And monks wore those hoods, not inquisitors. Also I'm pretty sure that the Spanish Inquisition wasn't that important in Morocco.

those dogs look like they smell awful. could fend off intruders from their stench alone.

It doesnt NEED to be 50 ft tall to be effective
but it will give me a 50 ft tall erection

c'mon lad Based Vlad came from that region didnt he
its not Romanias fault, they suffered the gypsy horde and 40 years of communism
not like the historic traitors of Bosnia and Albania

I once asked a kike why he liked Bulgarians so much. He replied that while both the Romanians and Bulgarians would sell you their mother, Only the Bulgarians would honor the deal. Romanians would run off laughing with your shekels.

He was most likely a descendant of Cumans, a nomad people. Then he was outsted from power by Mathias Corvinus, the king of Hungary, because the Wallachian nobility had enough of him. So he lived as a prisoner in Hungary for a time, then Matthias released him, he married a Hungarian noble woman, and his descendants became members of the Hungarian nobility. Can you name any other historical figure from that region?
And the whole of Eastern Europe had communism and has gypsies. So that's not an excuse. Especially not for their behaviour in the first half of the 20th century.

Wicked looking dog. Also, is this Hungarian folk metal? Cause sounds bretty good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vTpceD1xY4

While on topic of the Komondor, it is also the name of a MRAP developed recently. From what I heard, it's a pretty decent recon vehicle. Full ABC protection, advanced sensors, all that jazz.

That music is… …well, we have better music than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqyhae7hcaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GMoUieSXGZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=1_q7fOaEF98

Little known fact: Hungary had a thriving rock scene since the sixties. Thank you based CIA and Radio Free Europe.

Wait for February. Busójárás season. Local tradition, right next to the southern border actually…

How is that even possible? In Hungary, the US is regarded as the nation where society always stands behind its troops, where veterans and active servicemen are highly respected and so forth.

You'll be fine. We get along with the Chinese. When I see a group of schoolkids and if I see an Asian kid among them, it can clearly be seen that the Asian kid gets along well with the Hungarians.

Normiebook - "Zsaruellátó". I'm sure the admin can say something wise.

RIGHT WING DEATH OWLS

us hWhites have a natural affinity with the natural world. It`s one of the reasons why the earth and all of creation is the hWhite mans birthright.

Occasionally, a small part of me still feels some pity for these people. Some might be genuine refugees. I really wish this whole affair would be over.

Nope. See vid attached, then pick through the guys channel, a nation that stands by it's troops woudn't allow a woman to time a divorce filing so the man is 3000 miles from the court proceedings and him come home to find an empty house being repossessed for lack of child support and alimony payments nailed to the door.

They are seen as a disposable item for the powers that be at best, and a threat at worst, along with the absolute fucking nigger-run mess that is the Dept of Veteran's Affairs (worthless niggers front of the line best of everything, white wounded frontline combat troops, back of the line, permanently with the worst of everything.)

Tell your Magyar brethren that We back Trump for the sole reason that he will give us our dignity back, as soldiers and as a Nation, because our own commanders would sell us into jew slavery for a pack of smokes.

Also, lateral entry is becoming a thing.
Imagine a purple haired freak is your new CO, and she was a civvie just last week, that's what they think of us.

And then I remind myself that they come from a culture saturated by superstition, hate, ignorance, fear and murder.

OP, you haven't told us the most important thing: How can we donate? Is there a way we can donate money online for the cause? I'm sure $5 USD would amount to a decent purchase of food considering exchange rate.

I'm six minutes into that video and I can feel my faith in Humanity abandoning me.

More mean and manly Magyar military men mercilessly mangling Muslim migrant mudskins. The horror. Those poor, oppressed refugee people…

Do they send reservists to the border too? I was thinking about joining the reserve. There is some university course for that, and I might take that up this year. Then I guess the basic training will be during summer.

Wanna lose the rest of it? Women here are evil, they will trap a guy with sex so that he's stuck raising some other fuckface's children and paying for everything as outlined in attachment.

Sgt:Popp's a good man, getting more redpilled everytime I see him, but you'll have to forgive the mild nihilism, he's seen too many guys like him destroyed by cunts, he lives soley for his children his whore ex took away from him.

At the Serbian side of the border lies a town called Horgos, inhabited mostly by Hungarians. That area should belong to Hungary, the border and the fence should be moved south, but that is a whole different story.

A shantytown sprang up near the transit zone, inhabited by migrants. A few kids, a few women, mostly nuclear scientists, engineers, mathematicians and pharmaceautical researchers who are eager to contribute to European civilization. Most of them hail from the proud nations of Afghanistan and Pakistan, lands were wisdom and tolerance reign.

They seem to send everyone, even cadets from police schools. Good luck with the training and the service though; I myself have began fantasizing about the idea…

Recently there was a horde of about 2-400 Pakistani scientists, seeking admission to Hungary. They began a hunger strike (insert hungry-Hungary jokes) to protest the way we and the Bulgarians treat them and to protest against the fact that they are not let in, but - despite regular encouragement from Serbian Antifa-esque groups and food donations - ultimately decided to end their protest.

PAPERS PLEASE. PLEASE OF SHOW PAPERS.

STATE YOUR PURPOSE FOR ENTRY

[discrepancy detected]

WHERE PASSPORT

ONE MOMENT PLEASE

[DETAIN]

The people of Horgos absoultely LOATHE them with the intensity only a Hungarian can muster against someone who outstayed his welcome. These lemmings litter all over the place, toss away food donations, but steal from the fruit gardens of the locals. Crops are ruined, property is stolen, orchards become useless, they are like fucking locusts. They also wash their hair in fishing ponds. Who cares? It is not THEIR fish getting poisoned by the shampoo.

One of the fuckers even had the indecency of drowning in a fishing pond. What the fuck. Die somewhere else you asshole.

And yes, attacks are not unheard of either.

You guys ever have to shoot anyone?

The military is authorized to open fire only if necessary. Someone goes akbar or a similar situation.

Here's a Tip for dealing with Antifa, spray them with indeliable dye when they help and encourage the ratkin and then use the unwashable dye to identify them for public shaming. Leftists can't take cold shoulders and unceasing mockery.

As far as I know, not a single shot was fired so far. We are not living in Cold War times; even if there was such an incident, there would be a thorough investigation (was the use of the weapon justified, etc.) and very likely, an international uproar.

I don't know about beatings though. I heard rumours that there are migrants treated in Serbian hospitals with severe wounds. According to the migrants themselves, our troops abuse them in worse ways than the Taliban themselves. But that is merely a rumour. And even then, I can't stress the "according to the migrants themselves"-part enough.

The audacity of those sandnigger.

I wrote E-mails in support of the Hungarian efforts back when we had a tread about it.
Any other way we can help?
like go on holiday to support the tourism industry?

I want to visit that fence, so tourism may not be a bad idea.

Tourism is a good idea, you'll see much for your tourismbux.

Helping your people
VOLKISH AS FUCK!

What's the best place to go if I want to laugh at muds though the fence?

I don't advise you do that. You'd do a lot of harm with such an act; to yourself and to Hungary as well. Someone would snap a picture, news would spread, you get the idea. Besides, it's immature.

Okay, the sugar beet heads were also immature, but that is funny as fuck.

Damn, I miss Iron Pill…

White police officers, how beautiful a site! Awesome thread OP.

The courtyard of a Swedish prison.

I want the title and buy a copy.

You need guards all over the place. A 12 ft fence with guards works for Hungary.

It so nice to see uniform whiteness. I am moving to eastern Europe in the future. Since that is where whites will be, that is where the good economy / life will be. Major Western countries are already subverted unless they can deport legal citizens based on their race, which, I doubt will happen things will just get worse and worse.

I laughed so hard I spit out my drink from my nose. I love Holla Forums

Are the Serbs still based? Has the EU cucked them too?

They were one of the top kebab exterminators.

Is Serbia helping based Hungary?

They abandoned their homeland when kebab came. Then they stole our lands they settled on. Imagine if beaners forced Texas to join Mexico, them someone asked you if spics are based af.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Serb_Migrations

Honestly, it looks like they don't have a single fuck to spare for this issue.

It's getting the same treatment as Poland and Romania since their campaign for EU accession. Check out what's being funded and pushed by Soros:

>>>/file/340

May the kid who drew the middle one be the next Hitler!

Hungry why u do this? why no let peaceful people into your shithole?

Simpler than an AK, you say? Simple like "somebody in a nofunz country could, with some tools, time and blueprints make one" simple?

Meh, pass a sample through the fence to a mex first.

Brit? A report out recently said several people in a top-10 economy died of malnutrition last year. Oy vey clearly we need more unskilled migrants to pick fruit

You can laugh through the fence at the muds who put you there for looking at a womyn?

How can I help?

OP, can you upload these to sli.mg ?

I'd like to show then to normie friends without turning them off with autists yelling about niggers. Otherwise, do I have your permission to do so once I get home?

Beautiful pictures.

If you frequent /k/, then you can learn that the greatest problem with home-made firearms is the barrel, and this gun doesn't have a solution for that. But you only need a few CNC and stamping machines to mass produce it, as I've said, and that is the important thing.

Aye.

Damn. These vehicles look just like a Current Value track

From what I understand, different parts of firearms are regulated in different countries… I remember reading an article that explained how you could assemble a practically untraceable full automatic rifle from legal parts within EU, you just had to go buy the barrel from one country, the lower receiver from another, and the upper receiver from yet another, then assemble them yourself. Shit, I sometimes see firearm parts for sale in my local flea market…

HAPSBURGS WILL RISE AGAIN

That sounds overly complicated, and I'm sure that most of the parts would count as firearms in any given country, not to mention the assembled piece. Just buy an AK from the underworld.

Fuck the Habsburgs, bunch of useless inbred retards, the lot of them.

That's how a lot of undeworld AKs are made… assembled from parts bought around Europe.

precisely

every nationalist that doesnt yet have even a basic geneology tree down needs to get to it before their older generation dies off
its really interesting to know your heritage

Fantastic thread op. I'm jealous.

The patches on the hats and collar must be SS inspired

thank you Hungary, the bulwark of europe

You're still in a better position than us Canacucks are so quit whining (and annex us after trump is elected)

Greeting from France,
I'm curious and surprised no one asked this question, what are you at the moment and how old are you?
Your country is beautiful, looks like pictures from STALKER.
Godspeed Hungabro, you're a good man.

bigup

Are there only pretending to be nuclear scientists and mathematicians?

where are they from?

Based Balazs. Keep them the fuck out.

the sound of a fairbairn-sykes fighting knife going through someone's windpipe can only be heard within a radius of a few feet.

here have some shitty oc i made in ms paint.

hot damn i gotta get me some totems

You mustn't know too much about uniforms if you think that. We've had the insignia on the hats and collars since the 19th century.

What would be a good way to learn magyar, I've heard mixed reports that its like other slavic languages and done say that it's different, is that true as well?

Not only Hungarian has nothing to do with Slav, it's not even an Indo-European language. Duolingo has a Hungarian course, that could set you up. But the best way would be using it in a daily basis. I know Afghani exchange students who speak decent conversation-level Hungarian after spending a few years here, so it's exactly impossible to learn our language.
Just don't expect to speak perfect Hungarian until after a decade of constantly speaking it. Our language is very logical for the most part, because it relies heavily on small connections and various "directions", but this is a logic you have to feel subconsciously.

Its probably easier than learning English. All the words in Hungarian are written phonetically, so you don't need to ever worry about silent letters or letters making entirely different sounds depending on the word. Grammar and syntax is very different from any other indo-european language though, but it's not that hard to learn.

Well, atleast they didn't make a bunch of wooden dicks.

Noice. Goddamn GI's probably adopting every animal that has four legs that won't run away on sight. I do hope they take them with them if and when they're rotated out from there.

Even in death, they will still serve.

Well, if Hungary ever decides to open up a foreign volunteer company or battalion I'd probably go and do a few month tour. Even though it would be doing nothing 95% of the time in middle of nowhere, but I'd imagine that it would atleast free up native hungarian units.

OP here, I'll post some more.

Hungarian is different and a bit difficult, but if you don't let yourself be intimidated by it, it can be learned. I have seen Africans who managed to learn it well.

The totems have caused a minor outrage in "liberal" circles. Not that anyone cares…

Pakistan. A few Afghans.

Crossbows or bows also work well. Mondern hunting bows are VERY nasty.

Merci. I'm 31 and currently between two jobs.

Röszke border clash. September, 2015.

Some of our policemen have suffered injuries from thrown stones.

youtube.com/watch?v=ay_MLCsSdZw

I won't quote all the fucking posts but all of this is
BEAUTIFUL

The people at the fence and the chain of authority that made the fence happen are heroes to their nation and their reward will be purity and elevation.

Beware the jew, though.
He already is scoffing at your plummetting unemployment rates.
Trying to scare people into working for pennies by saying :The rise in wages will most likely deter ((( foreign investors ))).

Stay strong. All who do not bow before kebab have places reserved in their personal heavens.
While being able to enjoy it on earth, as well. Thanks to their valiance and integrity and the love of their people.

Az eskü egy életen át kötelez - An oath binds you for a life

Chow time.

Autumn, 2015. There were still migrant transports at the time towards Germany.

The Parachute Regiment's solidarity photo for the Hungarian border guards. Was sent with a short message that said:

"MAGYAROK TÖRTÉNELMET ÍRTOK, REMÉLJÜK, KITARTOTOK. TÖKÖSEK A MAGYAR FIÚK. KITARTÁST ÉS ERŐT KÍVÁNUNK!" Or "Hungarians, you are writing history, we hope you'll hold on. Hungarian lads have huge balls. We wish you strength and endurance."

Quite a honour, this coming from one of Europe's most prestigious military units.

The fence is being constructed.

Food donations and a little gift. Chief Wiggum (?) will make a fine addition to the team.

Archery is a fine sport and composite bows are a part of Hungarian history.

Out of curiosity: are you the same person who did those Hungarian ww2 pic threads on /k/?

Troops with local kids.

I'm found out. That was me.

Isn't it a chink dish too?

Goulash ain't Chinese, lad.

3rd platoon, Somogy County police company. Near the border town of Barcs, October 2015.

Czech troops. Hungarians are not the only ones at the barrier.

Well how the fuck did my grandmother know about it?

A few migrants happen to be children and sick people.

Are you sure it was the same recipe? Goulash is like the most famous uniquely Hungarian dish.

It's like saying hamburgers are Japanese in origin.

Well there was no paprika so it wasn't goulash.

"AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

STUPID KEBAB"

"Sorsod Borsod" - "Borsod is your Destiny"

Borsod county is basically Hungary's Hungary.

Photo sent by a mother. Her son seems to have found his calling.

Based kid.

Not with this low-energy attitude.

Using their children as emotional bargaining chips I see. This is why I have such contempt for these people.

Excellent thread. OP is a scholar and a gentleman

Keep Those Kebabs Out user. Good luck.

Man I just thought of something, you know how millions of people sent the various Hungarian consulates letters of support for the wall and that caused a fuckton of asshurt, why not organize an international volunteer corp who'd patrol the wall or some shit for a month. I can see that causing a truckload of asshurt.

Thought those were refugees for a second

holy fuck lmao

Look out for tunnels, especially anything peculiar that could be a ventilation hole or something hiding a small vent. Simple tunnels can extend quite a ways before needing to be substantially/noticeably more fortified.

Do Magyars understand that ALL NON-WHITES are the problem and need to be deported or genocided, not just Arabs and moslems?

Meme magic is saving Europe

Go back to India you filthy brown subhuman. Get the fuck out of our white countries.

Band is called Kárpátia, one of the most popular band in hungary, their songs are pretty patriotic, despite their popularity they are basically don't get any coverage from the mainstream media.

So you work at the frontier or am I retarded?

Neither. I'm just a hunposting civvie who cares about his country and servicemen. And women.

Wise idea. Although I find such a tunnel unlikely; who would bring a shovel all the way from the Middle East? Besides, tunnels are time-consuming and very hard. They also take skill. But of course, unlikely does not mean impossible.

In that case, it is very possible that the father just wanted to at least have his kid in safety (in Europe). But yes, using children to get their way is not below what many an Arab would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0CF9c8B_3M
Trigger warning: subhumans

I'd be cautious with that though. We Hungarians were also regarded as subhumans once. Reading about medieval chronicles is interesting, one particular chronicle written by a German bishop mentions that Hungarians are likely descendants of demons and whores.

Communication is not easy. Most migrants tend not to cooperate with the authorities. Note that they are not necessarily bad people, but… …you get the idea.

Best thread on Holla Forums right now.

Can't wait until we have an AZ Border Patrol thread next year!

A delegation of sympathizers. God bless them for their love.

Amen to that.

On the other hand, you'll be dealing with a lot more dangerous people than we do; from what I heard Mexicans and other Latinos are a lot more likely to be armed.

Army trucks. Based Rába's; they are reliable as fuck.

The infamous Mad Max train car they use to block a railway crossing at the border. When a train comes, they haul it away and haul it back when it leaves. Really a strange contraption. But hey, if it works?

Finally, a leave. Time to head home.

Vizsla dog. A regal breed. Very loyal.

Kittens. Pets are good for the morale.

Oh okay, I thought you were working at the frontier or something, the way you described and spoke about it, it's like you were there.

Can't wait to burn the Jungle down, we don't have this kind offrontier in France, but that doesn't mean we're fine with the whole Migrant Crisis.

Then again, the governement punishes those who act against the migrants and close the eyes on the atrocity inside the Jungle.
That's Socialism for you.

That's why I've asked if he is the same user who did the ww2 Hungarian threads on /k/. You should have seen them if you like this thread.

The son of my grandmother's neighbor (she lives in a small town) is a trucker, along with his fiancé/wife, they roam the roads of Europe together. From what I heard, the miggies at Calais used to make (and probably still do) the lives of truckers very difficult and they also had trouble; a miggie hid among their cargo and they had to prove that they were not human traffickers. Migrants also damage the truck and the cargo and truckers have to explain these to their employers.

As for that shantytown, Muslim migrants tend to terrorize Christian migrants (Arab christians and Ethiopians).

Burn the fucking jungle. Burn it. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. Raise the Oriflamme, no mercy, no quarter. Except for the Christians of course.

Somewhere there is a version with English subs, but I'm way too tired to find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Really awesome thread, OP. Holla Forums has been feeling stale lately and I encourage more people create threads like this.

saved everything, great thread

wish I could stick around for more

OP here, I'm back.

The Hungarian military nowadays is rather underfunded and undermanned, there is no use in denying this. On the other hand, we have plenty of troops who are veterans of either Iraq or Afghanistan. We send people to Western military academies on a regular basis and there are Hungarian troopers with Ranger tabs.

Enter the KMZ; the elite of the army. Veterans with US gear.

And yes, they are deployed at the barrier.

These photos are really good. I envy the guy who made them; he has a good eye for what he does AND he got to hang out with kebab removers.

Soldier of the Bercsényi Rifle Brigade, asleep. Note the tattoo, the Bercsényi are trained paratroopers.

This thread is pure propaganda faggotry.

If your Hungarian president was so 'based,' he's send his intelligence services to solve the real problem.

Pic related. You goys are cuckolds.

CTR pay you for hour of for post?

Thread Theme

whichever is less

Did not know it was Hungarian, all I know is I could eat it without end.

Which also explains my mother.

Good choice. Although I'd choose vintage Hungarian blues rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=kz5gIC4hsps
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Cs6S7TFU (Kopaszkutya/Bald Dog was actually banned and was only released in 1993)
youtube.com/watch?v=OICyoR5X_XY

kek

twitter.com/LydsG/status/766218759984058368/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

hvg.hu/itthon/20160819_Arra_ebredt_hogy_fejbe_rugjak__folytatodnak_atrocitasok_a_hataron_a_jogvedo_szervezet_szerint

Our servicemen physically abuse the migrants… …according to the migrants themselves. The police denies these allegations. Pic related was traveling with 11 fellow aerospace engineers, made it through the fence, group decided to have some rest and received a rude wake-up call in the form of a kick in the head from men in green and deep blue uniforms. Then he was escorted back to the Serbian side where (on the Serbian side) the beatings continued. Dogs, handcuffs and batons were also involved. Or at least, this is how the migrants say it happened.

If you ask me, the injury is either an older injury, was sustained during a fight with another migrant (they fight amongst each other all the time, no joke) or they attacked the police first.

The normiebook comments are priceless. They are along the lines "fucking migrant scum, why the fuck did you come here anyway, give those policemen a medal, kill all the vermin, etc."

I love my country. Hungary can't be tamed, they can't command us to be tolerant, nice and accepting.

Beautiful thread, OP. Thank you for sharing.

How could one donate something to the soldiers?
They're protecting not only Hungary but Europes borders.

Fascinating photos. Enlightening m8

"HE TOOK MY LEG! HE TOOK MY GODDAMNED LEG, MAN!"

kek

kek'd and rek'd

Yeah fuck that. Burn it outside.

(((Stroehlein)))

Does Gyorgi still visit his homeland?

OP former Infantry Marine here with a 4 year degree. Is there any capacity I can serve the Hungarian people?

ie. do they take international recruits?

The second they left the first safe country (Turkey most likely) they were no longer legally defined as refugees and became economic migrants. Just because they aren't 20 year old snackbars doesn't make them not part of the plague.

I hope Hungarians enjoy chocolates when defending Europe from the dark hordes, just had my wife send a massive box of chocolate bars through the Zsaruellátó group on FB.

Seems like you Bozgors can't have a thread of your own without shittalking about Romanians. Talk about obsession. Sad!

Go and fuck a goat, gypsy scum.

bumping cauzse good picture comrade

So is Hungary the Bulgaria of central Europe or what?

Ha. Hahaha.

@12 cases
@6times
@5 word types
@ whole word families literally noone else uses

"easy as pie"

u serious mate?

We just stick stuff to the end of the words, instead of putting in before. So if you can learn the difference between "the room" and 'in the room", then you can also learn the difference between "a szoba", and "a szobában".

What? Maybe in old Hungarian, but nowadays we only use past, present and future. And we can express the future using the present.

I think you can find that many in any self-respecting language.

Indeed, Hungarian is Hungarian.

I think he's wrong there. But again, even Africans can learn Hungarian. So, are you really less capable than a sub-Saharan nigger?

Why is there corn right next to the fence? It makes escaping from the border guards that much easier.

OP here. Wish I knew… The Hungarian Foreign Legion should be a thing.
The best way you can help is to pray for us and study us. Learn about our culture, our history, our literature and our music. You'll find it interesting.

Zsaruellátó, Normiebook. That's the best I can say, wish I knew something better.

Holy fuck… The banter…

Who doesn't enjoy a delicious bar of chocolate, sweetened by the suffering of their enemies?

Those fields are still private territory, you can't tell a farmer not to grow it. Besides, corn leaves are sharp, good luck trying to escape through them. It's like running a gauntlet.

19th of August. A gaggle of migrants intercepted. No ficki ficki for these people.

The owl mentioned before. He regularly returns to the same spot.

Shift is over, relief force inbound.

Twee little hooter that is.

20th of August. National holiday.

K9 units.

Mud. You can get used to heat, you can get used to cold and you can get used to wind. But you can never get used to fucking mud.

Fucking propaganda from SVR

Syrian child. Let's all feel very bad about ourselves.

Ivan must be rolling on his grave

Maybe the gun is not loaded?

These things come off as sinister, but were clearly made by playful soldiers who just felt like goofing off. The enemy doesn't understand, gets frightened away, and is soundly defeated before even making a move.

Sinister and playful.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

GUN RULES:
RULE #1: Treat the gun as if always loaded.
RULE #2: Never point the gun to anything you don't want to make full of holes.

Dubs of truth compel me to post all four.

Really cool stuff

Get some comfy rubber boots.

Kek is a trickster god. Sinister and playful.

Anyway, military summer camp for kids. Hungary, 2016. May Kek bless them, these kids are adorable.

Now you have one slowly sinking boot and a foot with a sock hanging in the air. The other boot is being slowly closed engulfed by the mud.

Slovene ride… …take it easy…

Slovenia is also holding the line.

Our neighbours in Slovenia are not particularly fond of the migrants either.

"WHY HUNGARY IS ANGRY"

This is why. Among many other reasons.

No.

Other reasons include:

Are there reasons to LIKE these people?

This is why Hungary is angry.

These pics were taken in July. If I recall, this is the group of Pakistani and Afghan migrants who were on a hunger strike. They gave up and dispersed.

Look at all the women and children…

Removed kebab near Ásotthalom. Note the huge bearded guy in camo asserting his dominance over the migrant scum.

A volunteer militiaman, I presume. Awesome guy. I'd totally buy him a beer.

Using Ooga-Booga to terrify the rapefugees does NOT indicate a drop in intelligence. That's a brilliant stroke we should have thought of months ago.

I'm

Ye cats, it's too bad they can't train those boars to attack on command. Think of how piss-scared they'd be of dying via pork?

Um…you, uh, you got any more of those?

Spring, 2016. No ficki ficki for these assholes.

Note the smugness of the volunteer guard with the dog. Pepe the frog walks among us in human form.

Man I wonder where they got all those nice clean red hats. Also what would happen if random yuros/burgers showed up on the Hungarian side of things and asked to be shown around?

Ásotthalom, February 2016. Moroccan migrants. There is war in Morocco? That's new. Also, it seems that Moroccan children are huge and Moroccan women have beards and are ugly.

The phalanx is strong. Macedonians also have their barrier.

If I recall, Macedonia did ravage those people once.

I dunno'. If I recall, the area is an area of operations, they might be politely asked to leave.

This photo is from a Hungarian who serves in the French Foreign Legion, this is what he thinks of those who murder Europeans in their own country. Give this man a Boudin.

Little known fact: there are quite a few Hungarians in the Foreign Legion, many of them Transylvanian Hungarians, Székelys in particular. Székelys are an interesting bunch; a decent, hard working people who can be really violent if you piss them off. Throughout the history of Hungary, Székely military units were usually among the "elite".

At least there's something else other than some sport successes that I can be proud of my country for these days.

Szebb jövőt!

Would you guys accept a civilized white Brazilian?

where do you send them when you capture them? to their place of origin or to prison?

If that isn't symbolism I don't know what is.

Probably trying to convince the Hungarian border guards they are Americans

Might be worth my time visiting then.

lel

Damn, I miss old propaganda art…

Life here isn't easy nowadays, we're not the wealthiest country in Europe, far from it. You must know that. Having said that, you'll be fine and you'll be welcome.

They are sent to transit zones and refugee camps. Some are sent back to Serbia. Some continue towards Europe after registration. They usually end up in the Kiskunhalas camp, the camp saw some riots and protests. The miggies are not satisfied with the speed of how the authorities handle their official requests and such.

Nice, a Haza köszöni, Hungary thanks you.

I'll send non-perishable goodies in the meantime. I'd kill to wander up and down that wall.

Many of the migrants eventually end up in refugee camps in countries that actually want to have them. We can't keep them inside for all eternity, because human rights or something. The role of the border barrier is to keep the migrants out and to send a message that they are not welcome. If they DO get through and if they can't be sent back, they might be transported to Germany or Sweden or similar.

On a side note, Kiskunhalas is quite comfy.

I hear you, I would too. It looks like an excellent hiking/cycling area. Or riding, if you can ride. I can't. Tengri does not favour me for it.

Latest news.

hirado.hu/2016/08/23/migransok-tamadtak-fiatalokra-szabadkan/

Violence is slowly but surely become more and more common south of the barrier.

When were you when the two big bad empires of Europe stopped being a threat?
If dubs, the Visegrad Group will emerge as the dominant power in Europe. If not dubs, it will do so anyway.

Trips. The Hussars will ride once more.

The old spirit of the land inhabitates this animal…
It is wise.
It is patient.
The Watchful Protector of its people!
Trzymajcie się węgierscy bracia!

We may have failed them a few times, but the spirits of the land still have faith in both our peoples, my bratanek.

They watch over us.

And may it remain so.

Their cremains make good fertilizer.
Their corpses feed hungry wildlife.
Their corpses make great donations to medical schools to train future Hungarian Doctors.
Kill them and use their corpses for your good folks's benefit!

That was a fucking expensive lesson, but it could have cost them a whole lot more.

What? Don't wear boots that are too big for you and don't walk into the watery parts of the mud like a retard.

You don't have to be a superstitious idiot to be spooked by those. They come off as a legit threat, especially from afar where you can confuse them for actual heads.

Polak i Wegier Dwaj Bratanki
i do Szabli i do Szklani!

Greetings from Poland Magyar Bro; good luck fighting the good fight

No

Don't ever forget why the Hejnał is interrupted

Nice trips, Satan, but those were different Tatars, the 13th century ones that invaded alongside the Mongols. Both nations at the time were either Tengri or horse spirit worshippers, IIRC. The reason we have Podlachian Tatars was that the Lithuanian grand duke decided to settle the few decent ones there, and due to historical shit Podlachia ended up ours eventually.

Why are so many pornstars from Hungary?

aww stay safe europe defending puppers

*whimper*

Translated: You can count on me, humans.

"Damn fucking right."

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

YOU RATS MADE A BIG MISTAKE COMING HERE

BARK BARK BARK

uhh you dont get to bring refugees

The same reason there are so many in any other post-commie country. Poverty, poverty and maybe some cynicism/irreligion, plus whores being whores. When the satellite states started breaking away and moving from state capitalism to normal capitalism, the transitional period was bad, but not starvation-tier. In the Soviet Union, this was even worse. Add to that the fact that the militant atheism and the cult of progress eroded morality - you could google any map of abortions in Europe and you'd see that the reds line up with the Reds' old borders.
Nowadays, of course, this is just whores being whores, since our countries are no longer anywhere near starvation-tier.
However, I don't believe that there actually are many more Hungarian pornstars than other pornstars, or that they form a particularly big portion of Hungary's population. Hungary has about the population of New York City, if I remember correctly, so just on that front the rest of Europe - ex-USSR countries in particular - have it beaten. As to the proportion of Hungarian women that are pornstars, it is probably lower than in Russia/Moldova/Ukraine/etc, due to the Soviet Union being that bad for your mind.
Now, if we rephrase your question to "why do I recognize more pornstars as Hungarian?", this gets a little bit more interesting.
First, Hungarian is not an Indo-European language and its orthography has several features confusing for their closest neighbors (such as "SZ" making an S sound while in Old Czech and Polish it makes a "sh" sound, and the other way around), and it has a rather distinctive feel to it, with its long compound words. The language, of course, has a direct effect on names and surnames, and thus "Nagy", "Szasz" or "Szekely" all sound and look obviously, uniquely Hungarian, regardless of their actual origin ("Kovacs" being a good example). Therefore, a Hungarian pornstar's name - assuming she uses one typical of Hungary - is very easy to notice. Contrast with the Slavic languages, which are closely related and require knowledge of the spellings to pin on a map - the "ski" ending is common in Poland and the Rus', so that's four countries that sound similar, IIRC all the core Yugoslavic nations share the "ić" suffix - the names of non-Hungarians from East Europe (which does seem to have more pornstars than the West) blur together and seem to belong to no country in particular. What is more, in countries which have a history of being Germanized, such as Czechia, or being ruled by German overlords, such as parts of Poland, Germanic surnames are somewhat common.
Add to that the fact that Hungary does have the reputation of a semi-exotic country in Europe, so Hungarian pornstars are more likely to admit to their ethnicity and flaunt it, thus making it known to you.

tl;dr Hungarian surnames and personal names are making you think there's more Hungarians than Slavs in European porn.

What nationality is that cuck ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Stroehlein

American/British/Belgian. His twitter seems to pay special attention to this issue we're discussing.

Because Hungarian women are the hottest.

Maybe 15 years ago, but not now. Czech, Romanian and Bulgarian women are more common in porn nowadays.

Czech are the ones I see the most, but I rarely see Romanian and Bulgarian women in porn. Lots of them on cam sites though

DELET THIS

Godspeed you Mighty Magyars!

You guys defeated Communism that was pushed by the jews before, you can do it again!

Latest news.

>mohacsiujsag.hu/mohacs/hir/helyi-hireink/hercegszantonal-attortek-a-keritest-a-migransok---ozonlenek-a-mohacs-szigetre.87848

About 200 miggies have broken through, many of them were captured by the police. Some are still at large.

>hvg.hu/itthon/20160826_orban_migransok_kossuth_radio_interju_uj_kerites_munkaerohiany

Orbán's orders, the barrier will be reinforced even further. This crisis keeps dragging on, we'll have the fucking Maginot line at our borders in a few years.

The defence is offence. We should invest all that money into our army, reinstitute the Kingdom of Hungary, and restore its borders. I'm sure no one would dare do cross our borders without our permission after that.

New Fekete Sereg when?

Latest news, cont'd.

Hungary is hiring.

Become a Border Guard; the pay is shit, the service is hard, the scenery is beautiful.

Black isn't that good for camo. And I doubt that we could pay mercenaries from all those different countries to figt for us. But we should bring back the nemzetőrség and let the population arm itself. We don't need a plebiscite if the government just have to tell Brussels that the people would literally slaughter all those shitskins the moment they arrive.
Also, we should have a new rongyos gárda, but this time with professionals who are good at infiltration and assassinations.

Set up a kickstarter. Premium backers will receive Hungarian citizenship.

No arguments here.

They WERE pretty good at infiltration though.

Funny thing is, quite a few members of the Rongyos Gárda were Bosnian and Albanian Muslims (although this was well before the Saudi began poisoning European Islam, Balkan Muslims at the time were a lot more agreeable bunch). Still, the Rongyos Gárda was based.

Thanks, Chink sweatshops and hippies and commies for ruining fashion.

I think a few years and we could actually have a very decent network of spies. Most Western Europeans with half a working brain will rather help our government than theirs if they won't change their politics drastically.

I hear you. Male fashion has been shit since the 1970's. Not just in Hungary, worldwide.

I really wish we could bring back old Hungarian clothing; I don't care if its anachronistic, it was glorious.

I actually plan on buying a Bocskai suit (not exactly like the one on the first pic), and a modernized atilla in dark red that I can wear in everyday situations. You too should do your part, and slowly we canbring back the more extravagant things too, as others start following us. I will be buried in clothes similar to second pic related.

You have thousands of people who'd do it for bare minimum just for the opportunity to remove.

t. /k/

The latest catch.

August 27, early morning. Somewhere in the frontier.

So many women and children…

Ugh. Narrow-mindedness much? How do you know that they are men? Have you asked them which gender do they identify with?