Nerdy girl in my class

It's the closest I've ever been to a relationship. I'm in love with her and I don't want this to end.
I want her to be my gf. But I'm afraid if I finally open up to her it might be over forever.

If you never try, you have already failed.

If all you stay is friends, your relationship will end anyway once she gets a boyfriend. As long as you keep a firm lid on your spaghetti and start with something simple like. "I like you", then you'll be fine.

You're right, and I might actually go for it this week.
Goodspeed, friend.

don't "open up" to her. nothing will dry her pussy faster than you gushing your feelings.

next time you have your arm around her put your other hand under her chin and kiss her. bite her lip. go after what you desire, women love men who take shit into their own hands.

I'm afraid I'm too beta for a move like that

I'm not that desperate

keep us updated

TAKE

HER

If something should hapoen I will.

That's the plan. But how?

t. Virgin /r/theredpill poster

do you have a decent place? invite her over to watch a movie

Unfortunately my place is shitty.
But we might actually be at her place again this week to do the same.

have you two ever drank together? a little bit of alcohol might help calm your nerves/boost your courage

yup, but even with drinks nothing happened. I'm probably so deep in the friendzone it's not even funny

well, maybe, you know better than I do, but you had your arm around her and she's inviting you back, so that's a good sign. Just try to cuddle closer and pay more attention to each other than the movie, and watch her body language for signs that she is enjoying touching and being touched by you and would like more

Will certainly do all of this if I get another chance. Thank you.

do this

sounds like you've already made it to the friend zone

sounds like a boring friend and you'd be losing nothing if you fuck up the approach

also, since your place is shitty and she's hosted you a few times already you could offer to take her out next time, go see a new movie yknow, like a date