Just a poll on/pol/

I'm curious about how many blue pills /poll/ ate up about Donald Trump.

Here a simple question :

This is the main goal of all the jewish propaganda: pushing the Aryans into civil wars/revolutions so they fight the ones against the others, instead of going to world war to dominate all the nations.

When a political leader push aryans to civil war, prevent them to go to world war, and make them believe thy should work like niggers, is working for the jew conspiracy.

We're not trying to dominate the world, we're just trying not be dominated by evil Jews.

The only way not to be dominated by jews is to dominate the world.

Do you really think we're going to go fight in a Jewish war against Africans and Guatemalans?

:^))))))))))

Russians are highly contaminated by jew blood.

No. RUSSIANS. ARE. JEWS.
All the ethnic Russians are not in fucking Russia.

Jude detected

Maybe we could cure them for their jewish cancer bringing a lot of brown aryan blood from Iran.

Brown aryan blodd is not so lordly than the white aryan blood, but it's very effective in fighting the jew genes in a contaminated population

mom, I posted it again!

Ok, so I bet you're against the World War 3, and in favor of a civil war inside your mother land?

You ate so many blue pill from the Donald Trump jewish propaganda….

u wot
how about we just get rid of the common denominator here and not fuck around adding shit that doesn't belong?

Ok, so I bet you too are against the World War 3, and in favor of a civil war inside your mother land?

Eat the communist/jew propaganda…

You made another thread that's being slammed right now. Try harder Chaim.

THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD
THIS IS A KOSHER THREAD

Ok, so you're in favor of a Civil War in USA? THat could destroy your narion ? And you're against a World War 3? That could defeat the jewish for ogod all over the world ?

You sir: is full of jewish propaganda.

muh civil war because trump said 2nd amendment!

In Holla Forums, Holla Forums, when I say:
WORLD WAR 3 FOR WORLD ARYAN DOMINATION !

I always get answerd: "nooo…. it's too haaard… we wan't a communist civil war in USA, so we can get jobs and work like niggers…"

Anyone got that Alexander Solzhenitsyn quote about how the gulags were run by jews killing ethnic Russians? Sorry kike, we are pro civil war and anti-WW3. No more brother wars. Civil war won't be whites against whites.

Your other thread just got bumplocked after you spent how long getting ridiculed and disregarded in there? You are too stupid to hide the fact it's you making these trash threads everytime and obviously some sort of shitskin since you can barely grasp English and you keep spewing phrases from a manual you don't understand. You are a worthless existence and you influence no one

Yep: that's what we called "communist".
You also want Aryans to work like niggers.

don't worry CTR. this thread will be anchored.

Are you even trying? 11

Now I just know you're taking the piss. This isn't 4chan so this is the last time I'll respond to your shit posts.

I'd like to also add that you type out the post number? How much further can you oust yourself?

I'm proud of my blood. I'm not trying to hide myself. I'm trying to warn my US Aryans fellows that Donald Trump is doing the most typical jewish propaganda: "Do Revolution, no World War"

Brown Aryans? Trying to get some last minute anti trump comments in whole you still can?

I'm smelling intl. Fucking mexican Aryans is a new one I've never heard of before.

This.

No. You could kill them all. No need to dominate the world for that.

But if the world needs to be dominated, if that is the only way for evil to be routed and for good men to be able to live good lives… Then what's the problem with dominating the world?

this thread is bump block. I'll create a new one.

post a picture of your hand then. you have nothing to fear

Just don't forget :

THe main goal of jewish propaganda is to prevent Aryans to go to World War, and to push them into civil war.

please do. we can study your patterns.

how do i grammar to?