Four to eight years of future saltiness?

If Donald trump becomes president, Will we see marvel & the Simpsons continue to be unfunnily passive aggressive?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_in_comics

The moment the movies flop it's all going in the vault.

Captain Hillary Clinton gonna become a thing in marvel isn't It?

The funny thing about Liberal salt is that it's only tolerable if you're also a hyperbolic, salty hyper liberal.

Normal people will rapidly becoming sick of the preaching and the bitching. They can't laugh along with liberal asshurt and they'll get fucking sick of it, which means either these shows and comics will have to stop if they want to keep good ratings and sales, or they'll get canceled outright, and many talentless writers will be out of a job.

Simpsons will probably do an entire episode about how Trump is the devil and Hillary is a brave womyn fighting against internet nazis.

Why his mouth white?

I know I'm probably gonna get shit on for saying this, but I think Killary might win. I mean, even with the investigations, the emails and everything against her, she's got people who died in the Civil War voting for her.
This depresses me to no end. You know what I mean? No matter how much I shill Trump, Its almost inevitable she's gonna win because she has everyone in her pocket.

He was just breastfed by his mother.

Hope you're ready to get drafted into WW3 if she wins

Bruh my country is under threat of more terror attacks if she wins.
Believe me, the only ones who could hate her more is that pedophile's victim and the Benghazi victim's relatives.

I believe once Trump's elected, they'll sperg out on twitter for a good week straight. Then, because these types of writers can only think about themselves and their politics, you'll have a bunch of heroes say lines to the tune of "Man, these supervillains are so powerful! We even elected one!".

However, I believe the vast majority of people are getting tired of this shit. That's why the Diversity First, Quality Never comics are failing or have failed. That's why Champions is bombing on issue goddamn 1. People like Trump, but they can mostly like him in secret because you'll have your car keyed, your home vandalized, or be actually fucking assaulted. Once he's officially sworn in, then people will start coming out of the woodwork in his support more and more. And once that happens, people will start openly shitting on Marvel instead of just not buying books.

At that point, Marvel will either slap some sense into the Diversity writers or just boot 'em. I'll say we have about…2 years until comics either stop having politics horseshoe'd in them or start teetering to crashville.

Take your fake support, shove your demoralization tactics up your ass, and go check the news. Political pundits are tripping over themselves to denounce Shillary and support Trump.

She seemingly had the news and the government by the balls (probably because she threatens to kill everyone who stands in her way), but now that she's facing serious jail time and a lengthy investigation, everyone no longer fears her. She's no longer the looming totalitarian threat which everyone felt they had to kiss up to in order to cover their asses for what they thought was a guaranteed Clinton presidency.

Trump has already won. He needs to coast for another week, continue pounding Hillary, and let the votes flood in. All predictions about him have been wrong. Every single one. He got more primary votes than any candidate in US history. He rallies are packed full with tens of thousands of people, even as he's doing several rallies a day. Early reports are showing that Clinton's supposed core demographic haven't actually had any great turnout to vote.

Trump is happening and Shillary can't stop it.

When Trump is president, there will be a buttrage from the zhydocomics industry the like of which will be unseen since the days of Richard Nixon. Hell, they already killed him in Spawn.

Short of literally rigging the election, I don't think so. She's got too much dirt on her. Even the polls are showing Trump ahead.

The Simpsons have been unfunilly passive aggressive for years now.

They've gotten worse lately. Possibly as a consequence of having to steal jokes from Family Guy, instead of the other way round.
They're really running that sucker into the ground.

because liberals are only programmed to find problems out of nowhere (women are so oppressed in the US, black people are victims, etc.)

naw

the media always does hit pieces on trump (look at cucks like colbert) but i'm willing to bet these loudmouth liberals barely vote. meanwhile the right-wing turns out much more than liberals to vote (probably because liberals are disqualified from voting when they get busted with drugs).

i'm expecting trump to win by a good margin.

She will never be forgiven.

(HAIL HITLER DUBS)

Is any comic really shilling Hillary? Yeah, I know about the anti-Trump ones, but those were months ago, I think even before the democratic primary.

What I'm asking is are there any comics that are concretely pro-Hillary? She's hated by both the left and the right, only supported by the most sincere kool-aide drinkers, so forgive me if I find anyone publishing comics in favor of her somewhat unbelievable.

Righto, then.

Trump 3016 campaign when?

that one comic that glorifies being obese and browsing twitter

Expect a few years of not entirely subtle allusions to Trump being Hitler before various companies either start going broke or (as others have already pointed out) start changing their tune because the penny finally starts to drop for them and they realise that the tides have changed and this progressive bullshit doesn't sell and never did.

see

Shit, I meant the other way around.

Reddipol please

>>>Holla Forums

I know you're that retard with cartoon reaction pics who always shitpost, I just wanted to make clear than this is utter bullshit.
Lee, Ditko, Kane and probably Kirby too are/were all conservatives and it showed in their comics, where they shat on communism every two pages.

Friendly reminder that this guy bitched to codemonkey after seeing a shitty Tyrone comic, sperged hard when an /a/ vol shittalked his drunken slut waifu, spammed Holla Forums with Hillary Pepe edits, and has been trying to force the reddipol non-meme there for roughly a year with zero success.

I think we all know why

Spawn is still around? I thought image comics is only being kept alive by the walking dead at this point.

I don't like you all having independent thoughts after comic creators work so hard to make sure your choices are portrayed as evil.

That's such a shitty mockery of Trump's policy that it comes off as a parody of what anti-Trump propagandists say against him.

Not to mention it's really hard to mock the concept of a secure Gotham border considering it's routinely attacked via chemical bombs by people who dress as clowns and scarecrows.

Uhg, can you believe this extreme rightwing propaganda? Gotham is doing great! These conservative alt-right shitlords should go kill themselves

How soon until DC retcon Penguin to be gay like in edgy smallville?

But don't those threats come from within Gotham though? Also since he wants to build a wall does that mean he wants to build Arkham City?

if the election is fair (doubt it, given the dirty fucking tactics employed in states like Nevada and CA, where she is friends with the people on the voting commission, and half of the states own voting machines that are owned by her friends)

Trump will win at least by one reason: Liberals are so smug and believe so much that she will actually win (Liberal propaganda sites shows trump with only 18% of the vote because he is so "horrible") that they wont bother voting because "she has this in the bag" just how the brexit happened. Where all the smug stay votes stayed home because "no one will actually vote for leave lol"

I hate trump tbh, his running mate will actually be running things, and supports TPP.

we're fucked either way. But at least Trump himself is less connected than Clinton is.and will be stonewalled hard by both democrats and republicans.

It will at least give us 4 years to get our shit together and find a better candidate for 2020.

plus I just really want to see the media get cockslapped after all the shit they have pulled for the last several years.

Occupy, ignoring DAPL, Gamergate, This fucking election.

The media needs to be fucking cockslapped.

I like how in the red skull piece they are actually correct.

also proof that these shits are aware of the real problem and are trying to frame the truth as bad because some fictional nazi spoke it.

"no no, see the real problem is peoples feelings being hurt, and how we must cater to people who want to kill us. Not the fact our politicians are selling us out to the rich and creating social crises to distract us from the fact."

that says a lot about the writer.

I like how the only women who give him any attention are fugly feminists.

Who is that guy in the Captain America costume?

you know you can reply to 2 posts at once right reddit?
holy shit the TRIPLE SPACING in some places is really rattling my bones regardless of being a way to spot reddit.
STOP, NIGGER.

Those are women?

I still remember at the start of GG when we were only vaguely aware of minor media corruption.. We knew we'd have to fight them someone day, but we didn't even begin to know where to start.

This is a really shit meme.

Y'know even though I disagree with Trump's policies this is the only good reason I can see for him being elected.

Fuck you for making me subject myself to even a second of this just to call you a faggot.

wtf is that shit.

Is that cocaine he's holding in that picture?

So they're stealing their own jokes?

I think this is what people don't understand. Not only is most of the shit he promises unconstitutional, but even the Republicans hate him. Nothing will happen with him in power.
Clinton, on the other hand…

It will only be 4 years. If either Clinton or Trump win they're not getting re-elected.

If Clinton wins she could very well be impeached. It doesn't matter whether or not Obama pardons her because Impeachment is not a judicial process. All a pardon will do is keep her out of jail.

If Trump wins he could get second term depending on what he manages to accomplish. He might even gain some converts if he does a good job.

The same running mate who has thus far demonstrated a complete inability to control Trump whatsoever? That running mate?
No he isn't. They know all the same people.
Obama's managed to get his way despite a Republican controlled Congress for most of his term. Trump would not only have Executive Orders at his disposal, he's also got a lot of independent wealth.
He can't be bought. He can't be controlled. He's the perfect politician.
Not gonna happen. This is it.

Such as?
Some of them hate him. This is not unique to Trump, infighting amongst the Republican Party is actually rather common and is one of the key reasons why they never win anything. Whereas the Democrats might hate each other but they're united by their common hatred of Conservatives. Compare Ted Cruz with Bernie Sanders.

A Faggot ass nu-male

pfffffffffffffft

So are you going to story-time that shit or are you just going to keep pretending this isn't a Holla Forums thread?

Did they make superwhale skinner to make hillary look better?

Is that John Flynt?

I gotcha.

This comic has the ugliest fucking palette. Also, I'm not sure if the artist knows what human expressions look like

lol

That's got to be the funniest thing about it. Clinton can't fill a grade school auditorium and the author of this painfully mediocre book thinks she can pack every inch of a stadium.

Why is the comic industry so talentless? You can genuinely find better art and writing on Deviant Art. This is just miserable.

Cartooning doesn't pay the bills anymore.

but that's not true, they've proven it with science. Hell wealthy foreigners have more of a say in politics than the average citizen.

Why would you work as a comic book artist/cartoonist nowadays? Big two treat you like shit, doing creator owned stuff is a gamble, comic strips are nearly dead (Cho and guy who made Boondocks are probably the only ones of this generation who actually make money off of them). You can make far better money in concept art, commercial illustration, design, as an art teacher, or scamming rich idiots out of money by shitting on canvas.
Alternatively, you could do what Felipe Smith did, and learn language to move someplace where working on comics is a viable career. Japan or Italy being your best bets, given shit that is going down in France and Belgium lately.

I think that could be the least subtle one I've ever seen.
>Constance Hill
Hillary Clinton themed candidate for Gotham City Mayor who secretly was an orphan with Catwoman and murdered another child to get adopted
OK, that was a lot more nonpartisan than I thought it was.

listen, thats reddit spacing right there and its kind of annoying

but do you see what this post looks like?

this is entirely unacceptable.

Modern comics suck.

He still alive?

You gotta admit, it's easy to see him as the mayor.

No he's dead. He was betrayed by Brianna Wu.

I

only ever se

e you bitc

hing about it

tbh

You'd think they'd have a slight understanding of politics before making a politically-charged comic.
They pass bills and turn them into law. They're not necessarily the ones who write the laws, they're not the ones to interpret the laws, they're not the ones to carry out the laws. They just pass them. And even then, they're usually in the pocket of big corporations via lobbying, anyway…

When I look at the guy dressed as Captain America he reminds me of the new director of SHIELD in Agents of Shield.

Why not 16? Pence can run in 2024 and continue the anti-Trump buthurt.

But Pence is a milktoast conservative. He doesn't cause the same butthurt that Trump does.

You actually do have a good question there. I'm seen the anti-Trump (and no pro-Trump) ones like that MODAK Trump but I can't recall any pro or anti Hillary (or even Burnie) comics.

If this worked like Pokemon, it looks like Hillary has "evolved" and became a fatter, long haired woman.

Doesn't matter. He's still interchangeable with Trump in their feeble minds.