Brave New World

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/euKZR
archive.is/wuIOu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't play something that isn't a game.

The fad will pass.

I'll bait, I knew something was very Jewish about this game as soon as it came out, wasn't surprised to realize nintendo had nothing to do with it. Was is confirmed the company who made it are Jewish?

I'll bite*

I am playing you stupid slut, I just halocuasted your weak ass pokemon with my genetically perfect Mew.

Go back to reddit you cunt.

The company that made Pokemon Go is called Niantic. They guy who founded it isn't Jewish, but it was spun off by Google, so there could be a connection there.

This world is sad sometimes.

Shit thread though m80.

Literally the only thing I have with me besides a wallet when I leave the house is a Moleskine, a good automatic pencil and some fineliners.

If I'm going to stare unsociably into a small rectangle while out in public, I'd prefer it be towards a productive goal.

>>>Holla Forums

how do you carry that around? I have a small moleskine notebook too, but it just barely fits in my trousers' pockets. Now that it's too warm out for a coat I've had to leave it at home.

Goddammit.

This has been my phone for the last four years.

A canvas satchel, usually.

Good taste tbh

founder is CIA, why this old news slide thread though?

These people don't realize how sill they look when they play this shit out in public.

==
Putin To Ban Pokemon GO From Russia Due To Links To CIA==

archive.is/euKZR

If a thread is so far down the bottom of the catalog that making one new thread will delete it, then that thread was already finished. This slide meme makes no sense.

Awesome
GOOD LUCK PUTIN

Or you could bump the old thread that has information instead of making a shitty thread with no information

Chinpokemon was right.

Chinpokemon was Jewish propaganda meant to shit on anime and Japan.

And then a new one will take its place, and the cycle continues.

because i'm a NEET who only leaves the house to buy food

becuase it doesn't make you battle the pokemon before you can catch them or have a good Combat system, such as having four set moves and having to draw symbols to do 1 of the 4 attacks

I've been a Pokemon fan for the last ten years. For the longest time, all anyone ever said about Pokemon was "omg youre still playing that kids game?"

Now that Pokemon Go exists, every stupid fucking normie is obsessed with Pokemon. I really think that most of the population are automata and that they can't think for themselves. Their identity is just whatever society tells them it should be at the moment. The fad is dying out though thankfully.

That's it. That's really it. What are you a jobless NEET or a teenger OP?

Of course. Fucking Normies Meatbag NPCs. They're like GTA pedestrians.

I miss physical buttons

This is a terrible slide thread. 1/10 for trying.

Me fucking too dude. I used to have a Blackberry phone with a slide out keyboard. I could type at lightning speed with that shit, very rarely making an error.

When I use touchscreen, every third or fourth "key"stroke is wrong. I've been using touchscreen for years and have never improved my accuracy. Touch screen interface has dumbed down computing in general.

Hello Holla Forums

you could've made it semi political by adressung survuilance concerns and the pentagon ban.
I work with other losers in a warehouse and they all play it, even old guys

Lemmings…

I truly believe if the media pushed hard enough they could make atleast 10% of the population of the white world to commit suicide by jumping of a cliff.

We're so used to using tv, radio, the computer and the brain subconsciously believes everything is real, it's not. It's a projection, from far away (tv - basically what the word means).

((Athiests)) are all high and mighty and can't fathom people believing in the bible. Yet they can watch teve all day and don't realise how they are getting brainwashed and rationalises and adjust their world-view and how things work, how you act etc, through your subconcious of watching fiction.

REMINDER POKEMON GO IS A MILITARY-GRADE MEME APP DESIGNED TO SUBVERT THE MASSES

archive.is/wuIOu

Theres the BlackBerry Priv, user. It's a slab of touchscreen, but you can also slide a physical keyboard like Blackberry always did. The keyboard is also touch-sensitive, so you can also use it as the touchscreen.

I also loved those phones, I could type very fast, and I loved just how much I could customize all the little details like personal volume for different people and shit like that.