This show is really funny, but is it reddit?

This show is really funny, but is it reddit?

It's a TV show, not a web site.

you are reddit for making this thread

it's almost as reddit as the big bazingo theory

It's English, like MaiseMaise, so it can't possibly be bad.

The creator is an massive hybernian retard who passed the last 3 years bitching about the ebil muh soggy kness goobergloblins on twitter.

Sounds like /ourguy/ tbh

ewwweee what is that thing?

It's literally not funny at all, at least big bang theory manages to crack a few jokes each episode, this shit is bottom of the barrel tier. It's boring, unimaginative, lacklustre.

Load of shit

the fuk u talkin bout nigga

did shit ten tims funyer then dat cracka shit

It's not hard to remember tbh

The producer is a fag but this is unquestionable better than TBBT, they are real failed nerds and not chads who know about physics.

no it isn't (funny)

I found it had the occasional laugh, mostly from Richard Ayoade's character who seemed to be written as a geniune autist. Overall though it's one of those shows that mocks socially inept nerds like in TBBT, and much like in that show the characters never asked to have a catty and unpleasant woman invade their space and start judging them. Some of the best comedy comes from 'loser' archetypes but in both cases it feels too much like punching down. It's hardly daring to make fun of ageing nerds with no social skills, it's such an easy joke.

And yet, the show stereotypes women up to eleven:
That's not very feminist-kosher.

Most of the jokes come from how their autism ends up interacting with the real world, not like in Treblinka Postulate, where the joke is literally "lol look how kirky these high-IQ guys are!". Roy and Morris are not the brightest of the nerds (Roy specially; Morris is more of an autist savant). IT Crowd seems more like genuine in their efforts, while Botswana Hypothesis is the typical pre-processed, studio-produced Amerifat garbage.

Season 2 opened up with an episode where the first half was nothing but taking the piss out of flamboyant gays and portraying them out as the degenerate freaks they are. They'd never get away with something like that today.

I would think its shit if TBBT didn't exist. Since it does, then its good.

Better Off Ted is the best 'nerd' comedy.

I like it, but Lineham's turned into a faggot these days

The point is moot. It's only funny if you're from reddit.

That was one of the funniest episodes.
It came together perfectly with Messijos, the restaurant that Morris goes to be alone.
If anything, what bugs me is that outside of bits like the pilot, the show doesn't have much to do with technology and is instead about Roy and Moss in social situations. However what separates it from bosnia-hezegorvina is that the characters do fail at times and the butt of the joke isn't

Perfect for Holla Forums then.

Matt Berry is a genius.

Holla Forums confirmed for being the board closest to HW's values

Wasn't he killed by Jim Watkins and fed to the pigs?

Is that the chick from the episode?

She looked like a monster.

Best episode. Loved the payoff at the end with Moss.

But it isn't funny, at all.

You guys just have shit taste.

Well, I would hate to see the worst moments if thats the best.