Brit/pol/ #1140 - Slow deaths for Taigs Edition

GLORIOUS DEMETRIUS

Innocent man dies after being brutishly tasered by the racist police
964eagle.co.uk/news/uk-news/2067846/man-dies-after-being-tasered-by-police/

BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS
theweek.co.uk/brexit/75545/foreign-office-turf-war-breaks-out-between-boris-johnson-and-liam-fox

Our bobbies doing their jobs, keeping us safe
news.sky.com/story/zombie-knives-sellers-face-jail-as-ban-comes-into-force-this-week-10537374

More dead Jerries based muzzies tbh
news.sky.com/story/manhunt-after-axe-and-gun-attack-in-cologne-10537312

>when you are in Thailand but also British
time.com/4452074/thailand-bombings-hua-hin-phuket-muslim-separatists/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: time/world (TIME: Top World Stories)

NEVER FORGET WHO THE ENEMY IS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/srspower/videos
archive.is/ZBDhu
archive.is/1aNzs
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/party-for-freedom-stunt-disrupts-anglican-church-service/7733710
standard.co.uk/news/crime/george-low-murder-friends-raise-thousands-to-bring-brits-body-home-after-he-was-stabbed-in-ayia-napa-a3320061.html
heraldscotland.com/news/14682168.SNP_accused_of_Holyrood_power_grab_as_junior_MSPs_land_key_jobs/?ref=twtrec
knightstemplarinternational.com/join/
knightstemplarinternational.com/2016/07/celiac-disease-health-awareness/
archive.is/xuDy4
nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/07/message-from-jack-sen-future-of-british.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/14/reciprocal-living-and-working-rights-backed-in-uk-australia-nz-and-canada
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/15/five-reasons-wear-burkini-annoy-french-cannes-mayor-muslim
independent.co.uk/voices/antidepressants-side-effects-psychosis-nice-terror-attack-german-wings-pilot-extremism-terrorism-a7191566.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/15/dalian-atkinson-former-aston-villa-striker-dies-after-being-tase/
poal.me/4nip4h
grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/you-can-help-put-tragic-dad-s-name-on-daughter-s-birth-certificate/story-29618678-detail/story.html
youtu.be/-2z-AdzgKjY?t=66
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/baby-names-top-100-most-popular-boys-and-girls-names-10459074.html
babynames.ch/Info/Language/laOldEnglish
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725724/How-Muhammad-popular-baby-boys-England-Wales-doesn-t-official-list-ways-spell-it.html
poal.me/3wft9n
bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/history/uk_through_time/movement_and_settlement_through_time/revision/1/
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
news.sky.com/story/apprentices-can-earn-270-more-than-university-graduates-10537787
euractiv.com/section/elections/news/right-wing-nationalist-set-to-win-rerun-austrian-presidential-race/
newstatesman.com/politics/2013/10/are-austrian-fpo-party-really-nazis
essexlive.news/man-staging-sit-in-protest-in-telephone-box/story-29621187-detail/story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025259/London-riots-Mark-Duggans-uncle-Desmond-Dessie-Noonan-crime-lord.html
counter-currents.com/2011/08/more-on-the-white-rioters-in-england/
atlantic.ctvnews.ca/trudeau-talks-top-court-olympics-as-atlantic-visit-starts-in-newfoundland-1.3028873
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/764826017261318144
youtube.com/watch?v=LkCb3cP1Q20&
youtu.be/glpXvufqbuM?t=104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're going to attract butthurt yanks lad.

I like it.

Not sure what about this thread is intended to make me butthurt, tbh lad.

Also,

SEPTEMBER 1649: BEST MONTH OF MY LIFE

This is shitposting general, yanks out.

God I hate their blanket idea of whiteness.

Daily reminder that taigs spent decades murdering right-wing Ulstermen in the name of marxism.

Why live?

Five steps for cultural conquest

1: Request for Tolerance
2: Demand for acceptance
3: Celebration
4: Forced participation
5: Punishment for dissent

It was recommended in a previous thread. The shotgun youtube channel:

youtube.com/user/srspower/videos

NEWS

The British dairy farmer who fell in battle against Isis

archive.is/ZBDhu

The Secret Life of a Trade Union Employee

archive.is/1aNzs

FRESH QUINTESSENTIAL

Nice to see the BBC still reminding us who's here to replace us.

Any anons have any import/export ideas?

import english people export jf

Get out lad.

I've yet to meet anyone who either didn't know who she is, or who didn't forget about this bitch the second the contest ended. You'd think she personally performed open-heart surgery on the Queen whilst being elected PM and saving orphans all at once the way the BBC fawns over her.

The only people that I know of who know of her are the ones that realise the bullshit from Beebfeed.

Export the ex-patriot Briton criminals to Australia because we need more Anglo to breed more strong Anglo-Aussies.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Bring WAP

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Same, my mates girlfriend loves baking shows and she doesn't even remember her, she remembers the old women from the prevoous year who made something amazing, forgot what it was.

We'd kill Europe with that much banter, there's a reason we're isolated on the edge of Europe tbh.

You should cut out the parts that are desert and infested with abbo cunts tbh

They desperately tried to force us to see her mug everywhere, especially when they had her bake the Queen's cake (who you could tell was having none of that).
No-one cares, yet according to Beebfeed the whole world sheds a tear when thinking of her inspiring bravery.

I love her, lads.

BASED TRADITIONAL ISLAM

I had dreams with her.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/party-for-freedom-stunt-disrupts-anglican-church-service/7733710

Holy fuck Australians are taking shitposting to a new level

Feeling like shit lads, my friend got stabbed in neck and died in Cyprus.

They saw a fellow Brit get sexually harassed by dirty sand niggers and decided to help, a fatal mistake.

You can tell which new sites are cucked by not mentioning this, the guardian says they randomly got into a shoving match.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/george-low-murder-friends-raise-thousands-to-bring-brits-body-home-after-he-was-stabbed-in-ayia-napa-a3320061.html

On one hand he was a white brit. On the other hand…..

capped

It was just normal workplace violence, bought about by the heat from climate change which caused low blood sugar levels.

Such is life in modern Europe.

F

I didn't.

WEW LADS
heraldscotland.com/news/14682168.SNP_accused_of_Holyrood_power_grab_as_junior_MSPs_land_key_jobs/?ref=twtrec

Desert can be turn into forest by deporting the Briton criminals to there and pay them $10 AUD per hour for 11 hours per one day for 5 days as the fertilizers. Abos are on the way to extinction so there is nothing to worry about.

We are very lucky to be isolated, why? Because we don't have to deal with the future wars in the Europe. Do you know what that means for us? That means more white refugees for our beloved Aussieland!

White Australia

All nigs do it, their skin cannot handle the cold.

pig

Get rid of those faggots in office and I'll move there lad.

They are losing it again so there will be another election again on this year because they cannot pull themselves together for long.

yeah they're called pacific islanders

ah
yeah shes human trash
like if people have flavours her flavour would be foundation, weed and garbage water

Any hope for that OneNation party lad?

I’d rather fight to the death defending my homeland.

Also Aus is to hot, wouldn’t even visit it for that reason.

Same, turning on the house lights gives me skin cancer.

Join BASC lads.

We need to turn it into a White rights advocacy group.

I'm in Aus atm
its pretty shit here tbh the beers pretty shit and costs too much, its either too hot or too cold and the people are mostly either total libcucks or bong blasted bogans
if you want intelligent conversation prepare to either discuss how cuckoldry is the thinking mans fetish or how the fuck port power got fucked in the finals with geelong

Your daily reminder that Brit/pol/ is ethnic nationalism.
I believe its a people that create a society, not a society that creates people. Different racial groups choose to seperate themselves and have more ingroup loyalty that divides a nation.
Look at the japs there not stupid enough to let foreigners ruin their nation.

WHO /LARPING/ HERE?
knightstemplarinternational.com/join/

I think I like hedonistic girls that only care about simple bullshit because I've had it up to my balls with opinionated womyn.

I don't care if they're far right even. Just shut the fuck up, please stop talking you cunts. We don't want to here your thoughts on the big issues.

That's it. Stop with all of the other non sense.

You have confirmed my suspicions. I have never seen the appeal myself but then again I adore cold grey weather.

Can’t you come home?

I'm Australian but have lived in the UK for 10 years.

Sad to see nohting has changed

What is this.

My LARP group could take your knight faggots any day, m8

You talk like a woman.

CONVICTS OUT REEEEEEEEEE

I'm messing you can stay.

Just don't shitpost too much, it sends the NEETs into an autism spree.

I left the UK the same time you came to it tbh
I still want to come home

not enough money to even get my passport renewed lad
ater ive finished uni. gotten a job and saved up enough im coming home

topkek
good luck finding a non-islamic bride that doesnt run her mouth

Yet another honeypot.

That's how it is here too. Nice in a way because, if you're not a total sperg and can articulate your political views without revealing your power level entirely, it means that you're automatically the most interesting person in the conversation

Get revenge, lad.

New Zealand would be better, milder climate and great landscape

Easy.
Find a mute.

Fresh morals

Baiste Non Argument tbh

Fuck off.

>inb4 le ebin argument man

If ginnie got a tattoo what do you think it would it be of?

Actually I think they're just a celiac sic support group

knightstemplarinternational.com/2016/07/celiac-disease-health-awareness/

They are gradually getting popular and I believe they won few seats so I have some hopes that they will become a major party in the future.

Your country is a already failure for long time. Your government betrayed you and treated you like a worthless criminal so why defend your country? Your death should be respected as a racial hero, not a bloody racist.

It is not always too hot. There are some snows in the southern Australia but I think you are much better off living in the northern Australia or Tasmania because they are conservative.

my fear is that as soon as I go back all the awful things about the country I have surpressed in my memory will become apparent again.

Like how people are phobic about being taken seriously, or entertaining uncomfortable ideas.

How bad the media is, how everyone acknowledges this, and how everyone still trusts it.

The saturation of American culture in all forms, including the identity politics which doesn't export at all well

The total capitulation to foreign investment

Sorry Day
Invasion Day
White Aboriginals larping as natives and getting money for doing so

I miss my family though.
I miss having a house with a yard. I think I could raise my kids there better, but I would have to shepherd them more lest they become tools of liberals
I miss people understanding my cultural references.

I don't think you can go home again, sadly. The home of our memory probably never existed.
Scruton was right about so much, but I think he may have missed a point on his Oikaphilia (the love of home).

Great works of literature are all about a man trying to get home. None of them dwell on what he does once he gets there

I like England tbh. I know how it works.

The name of her nigger boyfriend

Enjoy having passive aggressive notes left all over the house.

What? I know nothing about this. No one give a shit about the sorry day in my local area.

They aren't allowed to go to school lad, they won't be able to write

Good to know
I do have family there, I'll consider it if we genuinely have no hope left, there is still hope left tbh.

"Sorry for invading you" to aboriginals

What fucking fantasy world are you living in that these people exist.

archived, archive.is/xuDy4

another Jack Sen creation

I know that feel, Goy.

My housemate does this and i want to kill him, hes a good lad though.

Not very civic lad.

That is so shitty. No one cares. They will be forgotten when they went extinct so what's the point? They are drinking and sniffing themselves to death.

Pussy can't come and confront you about problems, what a spineless bitch.

Everyone is >(1) until they're >(2)+ though.
We discussed this yesterday.

Posted a non shitpost in last thread. Guess what nobody replied. Amalgamate a boly with a Larp and of course

fucking >(1)

you lads don't like new m9s tbh
you're all bullies who cry when they get bullied back

Fuck off Carswell.

I could probably break him in half, hes alittle feminine tbh, he has good banter though.

MUMMY!!!!

have a pint and some decent fish and chips tbh
the poz runs deep and is everywhere here
there is no australian nationalist movement outside muzzie hating bogans
England and Britain are my home lad nothing else matters
i miss the sting of nettles brushing against my legs and hands tbh

Should take him to the gym and make him your spotting partner. That'll sort out the gay or make it way worse

Oh, so they're the same thing as his 'European Knights Project'?

Daily reminder that Jack Sen is absolute cancer

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/07/message-from-jack-sen-future-of-british.html

They will never go extinct. That's not how race laws work.

This is an aboriginal woman
She got a scholarship, preferential university entrance and a placement and grad scheme with a massive company to compensate for the bigotry she experiences daily by the general public for being aboriginal

I don't even want to risk it lad, we're good mtes, hes never had a girlfriend and we think the same politically, why ruin something like that by finding out hes a bender.

Not too weird lad, not every SNP voter is for leaving the UK, infact around 1/3 or something is pro-union.

Alright mate, Tasmania is a nice place and there is no abos there because they went extinct long time ago. That is the fate for mainland abos.

Kek its so bad
The commies here created a national white guilt holiday here

and I'll fucking check myself for dubs of ultimate truth while I'm at it.

And I'm mexican.

1/10
would run over if I saw her in the middle of a road tbh

Seems like it. Diversify your honeypots.

Morgoth's Review is great.

It's like you want a diplomatic incident between the heterosexual and homosexual communities.

Step it up lad.

lad, if you have kids with her they are set for life.

As per the previous thread I think we should start demanding all NEETs be at least as productive as cows before we put the on pastures and gas them.

Fair enough just sleep with your back to the wall just in case.

That is what the Northern Aussies did to abos.

She'd get "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum" right above her minge lad

thats pretty gay tbh
the only notes ive ever left were shopping lists and reminders

if we ever got freedom of movement with Aus, Can and NZ this would happen. i'll try to find a piece i read predicting what would happen in that and it said a lot more people would leave the UK than enter, mainly to Aus. They would also mainly be working class people looking for trades which is what those countries need. Then the people who would move here would be mainly professional people looking to gain experience in companies in london.

because the minimum wage in those countries is so high you wouldn't have Kiwis picking fruit for 2 quid an hour for example..

we would export large numbers of our excess population and import small amounts of skilled workers.

i know people are reluctant to support any free movement policy but in an ideal world this would work.

i would settle for a visa system that treats native english speakers and people from allied countries (say it's to do with terrorism or some shit) preferentially.

you couldn't judge on race (not legally) so would do things that would filter by race without saying it..

Someone photoshop a picture of fauna in place of the ginger please lads.

Very civic. Good lad.
I have more self respect than that though

We're long past diplomatic incidents with the bender community mate. The only thing supporting their extreme fetishes is this sick neo-liberalism.

I've been to Tasmania its not bad there tbh
only problem is it caught fire while i was there and theres a tonne of lying tourism spots

I don't want to confront him because he obviously doesn't want too with the notes and all. It's really stupid stuff like a note on the plates with "didn't clean them right" or someshit.

Those bullshit pc schemes effect government policy.

I can't see this being accepted in the UK without also including India and Pakistan.

id break the plates and put the shards in his pillowcase tbh

They can get in when they meet human rights requirements set by us. so never

But muh pr :(

True lad, it'll take a while for normies to hate the homos though.

India, possibly, but if you were to include India, you couldn't include Pakistan, as relations between the two countries are fucking awful.

Not used a computer in over 2 months

I gave up caring about politics after I voted in the referendum

So what's been going on m'lads?

Milo gets a triple length because he's a zionist kike as well.

there are already many people calling the proposal racist lol.

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/14/reciprocal-living-and-working-rights-backed-in-uk-australia-nz-and-canada

this shows widespread support for closer links:

'An additional question found that more Britons favoured free mobility with Canada, Australia and New Zealand than with countries in the European Union'

Who is the civic one, lad?

i don't understand this reference

Shame those countries are awash with chinks and pakis now aswell.

Babylonian Hebrew is the best clip memer in the alt right.

brit/pol/ has stagnated tbh.
Biggest thing to happen is that everyone has realised that Ginnie is a pig and Isabel Hardman is beautiful

very true, hence why i said 'in an ideal world'. would have to sort out our countries first before any free movement policy

both are shit

fajjit

tbh it was two neet shitposters that kept posting her.

They are really fucking clueless aren't they?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/15/five-reasons-wear-burkini-annoy-french-cannes-mayor-muslim

U L T R A P O Z
L
T
R
A
P
Z

what does he say? I'm using an old computer with no sound

lmao

Agreed.

Now we wait for someone to post about Eugenie or Beatrice so NEETs can fight over which one is better looking

Pro tip: They're all shit.

If you could book a holiday with Isabel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Britain of course.

When?

Snowden lad

I'm happy he's got it, but it's literally made national and at some level international news.

All because he got a bit of fuzz on his top lip.

Devon

I support this as long as it is for the white people but you have a point about the legal issue though. We need to change the political system to White autocracy so white people will be able to choice wherever they like however is it possible to do that? The White people have a right to live their prosperous life.

White Australia Empire. Sorry I wouldn't resist. :P

dont pull the yank h'white stuff here lad we're not
CIVIC
enough for that

He tells his viewers to kill themselves.

Is he the biggest traitor Evropa has ever known?

He definitely gives off a huge gay vibe, like you know he's thinking about brown cock while he smokes those cigars. You just know.

Dunno lad.

I thought at first it is Owen Jones.

I didn't know Hitler smoked cigars.

What happened laddies? Why are you trying to make other Holla Forumslacks hate you? Or are you just infested with GCHQ shills?

==TOO=
RACIST
FOR
Holla Forums

Dickhead makes bait thread: stupid yanks and continentals come in and shitpost, taking the bait seriously: thread is just shitposting and arguing.

lad…

I love filtering (1)s lad.
so cathartic

How much do you want a bet the UK Negro Lives Matter will use this as "proof of da racism in da UK puhlice n sheeeeeit"?

I bet he was a violent mentally deranged cannabis user. Guarantee it.

lol

What? I am not. The world need more white people, user. Our white people must be protected at all cost with our hearts and fists so what is wrong with that?

He was heavily drunk and violent.

please don't tell me you're this much of a spermcuck

Don't you mean too (((civic))) for Holla Forums tbf?

forgot we're
TOO RACISTS FOR Holla Forums
lad

has anyone gone on the pilgrimage to the shrine St James the moor slayer? What's the post picturesque route?

I don't give a fuck about that silly bloody motto mate.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I don't know who he is so you suck at shitposting m8.

Backpacking there would be good.

You broken the loyal rule.

Nice pepe, lad.
Can I save it?

Thought i was the only one tbh, Brit/pol/ has ruined me.

holy shit how do u know that?

was that the girl who got inseminated by the bull?

It's all yours!

exactly but off the main roadways, and about 2 weeks duration

Your image and title. kek

Black one ofc.

If he was stopped by the gay police, why was the fag worried about him pozzing someone?

how original

Could have at least changed it to Owen Jones

He is not a based man. He is a traitor to the white people. Look at your fuckin' sinkin' country like a broken boat.

independent.co.uk/voices/antidepressants-side-effects-psychosis-nice-terror-attack-german-wings-pilot-extremism-terrorism-a7191566.html

This one's odd, I agree with most of what it says about the drug lobby, but it then tries to pin Islamic terrorist attacks on the antidepressants.

white people is a nebulous category, i put my own country and people first. don't be a cuck

Niggers will ignore inconvenient facts, like Mark Duggan being a career criminal thug, or Michael Brown being a violent thief.

The strapping young police constable saw the light after speaking to Pozzer Harris and is now the great grandfather of Owen Jones (through gay adoption).

Since first coming to Holla Forums what's the longest you've went without coming on here?

I'm on every day.

That's the problem with this stuff, i agree the drugs do bad things, but its only ever used as an excuse for something else as an extreme measure.

I am disappointed in you because you failed to read the rest of my post. Ouch!

What the fuck is that? You are too dumb to know that I am a bloody aussie.

That is because we allowed ourselves to be fucked over so we deserved to be punished for being too careless toward our white race.

the cucked and denazified german military

Oh ok tell them to fix the shits by bantering too much.

I took a break of a few months. I've also gone through periods of not posting on Brit/pol/.

I mostly come here during holidays and not in term time

Nothing wrong with doing German

Two weeks whilst on holiday once but otherwise I'd say 12 hours max.

Are Nige on RT

I didnt visit once between the middle of december and april.

I missed nothing.

S U M M E R

Is that including when you're asleep?

Think I'm gonna try it

I stopped coming for a few months after the GE, leave this in the background while doing things.

double dubs for are nige

Make up your mind lad, are you Australian or American?

Yes, 12 hours is because sometimes I miss nights sleep and end up having 12 the following day.

Otherwise I am checking for happenings every few hours min.

Australian

Oi Oi Oi!

One of them survived.

No difference between a Yank and a Aussie at this point.

You are cheating.

Fam what are you on about

Checked lads.

For Nige

National Action will probably vandalize that in our lifetimes.

He's an aussie, fishing for (you)s

We should reform the BUF but with more banter tbh lads

No we shouldnt Gary

This.

yes but how do you know him, does he work with you?

any online info about how he protected an english girl?

NA are worthless slugs.

DON'T TAZE ME BRO

This has potential lads.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/15/dalian-atkinson-former-aston-villa-striker-dies-after-being-tase/

FUCKING NEDS

Why?

Nah we were mates in school and hung out now and then, I was more close with the guy who survived. There info is scarce online, it seems like they're omitting "sexual" assault and just putting assault which makes me seethe, she was getting felt up under the clothes by the sandrats, the boys decided to shout and shove them away, they did run away but 30 minutes later than came back with knifes. George was stabbed in the neck and died quickly, Ben was stabbed in the back several times but luckily survived, he's the one I'm getting this information from.

Checked.

I miss the old NA, the NA that used to throw bananas at statues of Nelson Mandela

Because they dont dress in the way or use catchphrases that he likes. They dont appeal to him aesthetically, and therefore they're jerrylarpers/autists/(any other d+c name) etc

They achieve literally nothing with their stunts.

At least it was funny.

I hope Nige starts going on speaking tours lads. Still haven't met the man yet.

I regret not attending his bus tour when he was quite nearby.

t. NA

Kek.

Tell your mate to put it in a blog. Be sure to include names and details, so it comes up in a Google search. I can think of no other reasonable way to get the objective truth out there, if it has an "islamophobic" slant the MSM will play it down or keep away from it.

Tell him to start up a wordpress now.

Didn't they hunted a paki? I saw it on a video and they were chasing after him when he wanted to fuck a briton girl.

They created an irl group where you can meet non cucked people. That's pretty much the best we have right now.

Their stunts are for publicity. If you are as edgy as possible, you're going to get attention. There are a hundred tiny movements no-one has ever heard of because they PR cuck and attempt to be as moderate as possible, thinking that will appeal to anyone.

Mosley had 10's of thousands of people attending his meetings, never mind his rallies.
NA has about 15 members.

Face it lad, supporting brexit was larping. So is posting on brit/pol/. Just living in britain is larping at it's finest tbh

>THE AUTISM IS JUST SO WE GET NOTICED

I get your point lads. But consider this

They said he was trying to chat up an underage British girl but it was one of them using a fake profile.

I don't doubt it but they failed to show evidence in the video so it just looked like some white fella harrassing a paki.

I don't mind National Action, I actually kind of like them.

I just wish they weren't thick as pig shit. For what they could be doing compared to what they do, they waste a lot of energy.

You know their situation is dire when they're shilling for it on a place like Brit/pol for members.

Also the violence (even though it was started by Jewish communists) and the larping only hurt Moseley

Just because most british people dont support something doesnt mean you should abandon it completely. That's like admitting some black living in brixton is british because everyone else thinks that he can be

Bit rude lad. Do you really think that the quality of person on IM or Stormfront is much better?

They simply don't appeal enough to the common man.
When they came to Liverpool people were angry at them, not for being nationalists, but because we had to pay to take down their stickers and graffiti.
Their behaviour is unseemly and they have no way of getting a proper message across to the public.

If I was Nige, I'd start speaking at local high schools to inspire a younger generation of Nigels

DON'T YOU FUCKING IT GET YOU PR CUCK
PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE THINGS EFFECTING THEM PERSONALLY

THEY WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW ITS THE JEWS AND DRESS UP LIKE GERMANS

Kill yourself.

You're right tbh. They should allow blacks to join and appoint a female leader, and talk about the joys of multiculturalism. That will definitely appeal to the common man

Have you ever met a teacher?

Did you even read the post you're replying to?

Smh tbh fam

There's still a couple of based schools lad.

You are right.

Normal person is not into female speakers on the joys of multi-culti. Just don't act as knobheads and annoy people around you.

Have a positive image like Golden Dawn or smth.

The blackshirt newspaper was very popular, and could be found in your local newsagent. Mosley would have huge meetings where he would talk to the public about issues they were concerned about.
The only interaction NA has with the public is their downright anti-social behaviour. A fascist group must work from the bottom up.

My school had some homeless guy come in to talk about what its like and he went on a rant about immigration, but i think that was more a miss-judgement of character than based teachers.

THIS

It's Liverpool though, people here think we had nothing to do with slavery then conveniently gloss over the fact we were Confederacy sympathizers.

CSS Alabama was built in the Wirral.

I get what you're saying but coming to Liverpool for any march that isn't homo or nigger pride is a mistake.

Mussolini's blackshirts broke up a general strike in Italy by doing the jobs of the workers who were striking.

They didn't walk around Milan pissing on war memorials and yelling about the french.

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/4nip4h

After the war memorial incident I disavow the NA.

What happened?

Built a bomb proof dome around the bomber command monument then nuke London TBH.

WHY LIVE

They were pissing on it and spraying some shit. Generally bringing our nationalist cause into a disrepute.

Smdh it's like you don't even watch BBC news. Don't you want to invade Russia with the yanks before they invade us?

Achmed's British he'll look after our families you bigot.

t. Nick Clegg

grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/you-can-help-put-tragic-dad-s-name-on-daughter-s-birth-certificate/story-29618678-detail/story.html

I envy them.

So how did Sarah Champion become the Shadow Minister for Preventing Abuse it's almost like Tony Blair becomeing a Middle East peace envoy … oh way.

What was so appealing about Mosley was that he not only understood the needs of the British people, but he understood the British spirit. He often mentioned how we have faced impossible odds again and again, only to conquer them and rise to new heights. He had absolute conviction in his ideas, which gave many hope in the long term, and compelled them to build a better Britain in the short term.

It'd be amazing to have something similar today; just imagine how much it'd piss off the TfL cunts the next time they decide to have a hissy fit.

Did you see the Union worker article in the last thread?
He basically said he does jack shit all day.

Also itt

She is horrid. Pretty but horrid.

My uncle worked for the local council as a union rep, no wonder he was retired by 50.

Yeah I did, what an absolute mick take.

Heh, i work for a private company tbh.

Lads, my Mum keeps arguing with me about politics.

Who here?

Just shame them until they conform.

don't bring up politics with mummy.
my mummy forces me to watch channel 4 news, if i can bare it without chatting shit so can u lad.

Lads, please explain these baffling levels of unparalleled cuckery

sounds like a safe country to visit

REMINDER TO FILTER BY TRIPCODE

Israeli's must cream themselves over those images.

Israelis flags in 3 of the pictures.
I wonder who was behind this.

Don't let the flip seductresses lure you there

Have they ever really stated political opinons?

She brings it up.

She is a high-ranking academic and it infuriates her that she has a fashy son.

Neither of us will back down, it’s a pointless conversation every time.

Just average detritivore leftoids trying to be edgy and controversial

Not really, but you can kind of guess from their sketches about question time and such.

I don't believe so. They did a sketch with Nigel, but that doesn't nescessarily mean they support him. They're one of the few comedians that aren't obviously left wing, so people just assume they're secret fascists.

ooo what subject lad?

The one were they collectively mocked all bbc satirical quiz shows.

Reminder that their country is half-empty

BASED CRUSADER GIRL

who /(2)/ here?

youtu.be/-2z-AdzgKjY?t=66

One of the sciences, don’t want to be to specific.

I'm talking more about how autistic you have to be to not see the satire in that sketch (although it is very similar to some of the drivel you see posted here), but AFAIK Enfield is a right-wing Labour supporter, with the occasional reactionary tendency.

objectively that filipina is the hottest one mind. we should import more, i'm going to help us out.

i can understand why lad.

Biology master race tbh lad

Always worth a rewatch.

He was a plasterer after all.

These right wing girls always have something going on with them.

They're either insane or government agents or sockpuppets.

Or they are just attracted to the bad-asses like moth.

It's not even in the top ten.

Most political women seem completely mental. Same with political men.

Trips confirm
Based SA

the eyes, lad

Well it's not, I left a comment on the vid but I'll post it here:

>It's not, actually. The ONS study here independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/baby-names-top-100-most-popular-boys-and-girls-names-10459074.html shows that it's not even in the Top 10.

Dubs
BASED SA
A
S
E
D

S
A

Wikipedia says he was a milkman tbf
He was the best thing about Churchill: the Hollywood Years, though.

MUDSLIMES BTFO

Fuck me it's been ages since I've watched that film.

I met one in a pub about 5 years ago; she was with her two bearmode skinhead uncles. She approached me and we got chatting, turns out she was very active in the BNP.

I was still a bit nihilistic at the time and told her that the BNP stood no chance of ever being elected and she was wasting her time. I wouldn’t be that rude to anyone now tbh.

She seemed normalish, probably wanted me to ask for her number but I am a coward. Tbh I more than likely dodged a bullet by not, her uncles didn’t look like friendly men.

confirmed samefags

riveting tale, old chap

Kill yourself.

So what are you calling your children lads?
Aethelbald, Aethelbert, Aethelfrith, Aethelhere, Aethelred, Aethelwulf?

anything with aeth in it?

Odin, Thor and Evropa tbh

I think that's a tad larpy, but still cool tbh.

I'll probably go for Anglo-saxon derived but not actual Anglo-saxon names.

Then be promptly beaten to death by two angry pikey uncles.

If you weren't a samefag, you'd post a screenshot of and not this whiny bullshit

Magnificent.

Godfrey, just for all these gets.

I quite like Kingsley and Elaine

Roderick and Islay.

scotfag tbh

I still laugh when I remember that the black guy is supposed to be Eisenhower
It's just a shame they didn't keep it consistent tbh. Scenes like the bit where breaks the fourth wall and the phone going dead during the Fight On The Beaches speech didn't really fit with the premise.

shut up SA. You'll probably name all your kids 'Ezekiel' and 'Leviticus' you christcuck

Matthew for a boy
Angela for a girl
TBH

Hell is forever

I'm on my phone you gigantic faggot.

Again

Filtered for being a mong.

After Merkel? :^)

So is the shitposting apparently.

Actually they'll be getting names from within the family.

After my mother

Maybe that's the motive when Guardian/Independent quote those stats,
they are being alarmist along with wanting to rub our noses in it.
When Daly Mail etc do it they are being alarmist and rightly so

Lad did you read it through?

Dòmhnall, Seumas, and Skullcrusher tbh.

Thanks lad.

Nah I'd sooner not ask them out only to recite the story of how I could have half a decade later on a Polynesian Pipe Carvers communication portal.

Your mother is Angela Merkel?

I have a Gaelic name so have to repeat it about 30 times when I meet someone.

I wish, could end the "my dad is better than your dad" shite at school.
HOL, HERE LADS, MY MUM FUCKING DESTROYED A COUNTRY

You give your kids normal first names and LARPing middle names tbh

confirmed pretty much tbh

I see what you're getting at.

Gordon is about to make some GAINS

first name- Charles
middle name- Frodo

seems good to me

DEVILISH

Why don't you ask me for a screencap then?

Is that what your father did or something.

Seems like a specific scenario.

Old english names tbh

babynames.ch/Info/Language/laOldEnglish

too late lad

kek

I feel more like
first name- Arthur
middle name- Augustus

naming my kids Heinrich and Lorelei tbh

Lorelei is a nice name tbh.

Lad, it's happening

My surname got anglicised over the course of time. Literally thinking about re-gaelicising it.

going to call my son Keith Pineapple tbh

t. jerrycuck

Not with my dad, I don't know my dad.

It happened during a birthday dinner with an ex girlfriend when her dad drank a bit too much though.

she looks disgusting and dubs confirm it

read the independent link?

Will naming my son "Chad" make him a Chad, lads? Do Chads do well in life?

Wow, that's rough.

She sure does.

Name him Richard.
Now people won't be able to insult him by calling him a Dick

lad some godelic first names are pretty good but the celts had a shit system for last names
you just end up loads of lads called Owen ap Owens or Cormac O Cormac or Reily O Reily or Conor McConor

Only if you change your last name to Thundercock and move to America.

Call him Brad, the British Chad.

Ashleigh is a nice girl's name tbh

Yes lad.

it's kraut as shit tho

Waifu tbh.

Got one of those put in my town tbh, didn't think they'd be all the way up here.

Pretty much, I was looking through the genealogy of the High Kings of Ireland and various kingdoms of Scotland earlier in the year and it was a fucking nightmare to keep track of. Some of them would be even more compounded than that.

He could become a saint, lad.

Do you live in a luggage department, lad?

yes but dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2725724/How-Muhammad-popular-baby-boys-England-Wales-doesn-t-official-list-ways-spell-it.html

Kek I don't mind lad. Don't get along with most of my family tbh. They all think Putin will save us all and want to be invaded by Russia.

I was only a young whelp an' all. Never had the arse sweats so bad in my life.

It was in the football cage, was walking my dog and caught it out of the corner of my eye.

(((the flag))) is in all 4 lad

Taxpayers will have to pay to take this down. Sad!

No, lad.

Adding the names together and saying that's official is bollocks.
If they're combining variations, then they should do the same for David, Dave, Davey, Davie, Davy, Daveth, Dewey.

They only combined the names so the MSM could have a field day on how w o n d e r f u l a n d d i v e r s e we supposedly are, to paint a picture., as I stated earlier.

If only the media were honest

WEW. DON'T LOP IT OFF, LAD

poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n

FILTER
BY
TRIP

TOP KEK

don't lop it off lad.

FILTER
BY
TRAP

Brit/pol/ has become kind of racist tbh

nice spelling

Touch a nerve?

I say opposite, Daily Mail wants to induce anxiety into its readers who are no fans islam

Lad thats what hes been saying, both websites use it for different reasons but the study itself is shite.

Which one of you cheeky buggers did this?

How do these people even find fucking clothes that fit them?

Kekkles
this was on yesterday werent it

ameruca

Are you implying only based NA is against you lopping your cock off, lad?

No. Like i give a fuck about NA. Just don't lop it off lad.

62a02f confirmed for indian.

REEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO LAD

Currylad?

now you know how i feel you cock sucking faggots

i dont get why the pajeets hate us
we were to them like Rome was to us
we dont hate Rome but th shrimp dicked designated pajeets hate us
you'd think they'd be more grateful to us for removing most of the kebabs from their cities and positions of power

I wish this meme would die
Invasions have had almost no impact on the DNA of the British isles

I'm sorry lad, I can't help it. My IP keeps resetting and I can't resist the temptation to click on a coloured circle.

Fucking nerve of this Pajeet

It’s odd. The Indians I met in India were all very nice. The Indians born here all seem to be utter pricks. I guess it is their parent’s fault for running away to a foreign land.

I think they hate us as a result of knowing they don’t belong here.

What a delusional shitskin

here you go lad

But lad, I don't have any oaths to even break.

I understand, lad. I didn't mean to make you cry tbh.

Excepting the AngleSeaxe

And the Indo-European expansion, which pretty much wiped out the previous dudes. But that's 5k years ago

Feels bad

plus only semites break oaths

i think its just jealousy
they had China levels of unwarranted self-importance and we ruined their image of that for them

>>>Holla Forums

They're coloured circles lad.
click em

You sound quite ignorant lad, maybe reading this will enlighten you;

bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/history/uk_through_time/movement_and_settlement_through_time/revision/1/

What on earth is the European Union race.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

I hope none of you bought evil assault knives, lads

???????????

THE HIBERNIAN MENACE.

I remember when multiculturalism seemed to be a nice ideal.
But then Holla Forums showed me the side that was covered up to sustain that ideal.

And I let it go.

They have to go back.
We fucked up with multiculturalism.
It was a financial market funded trap to secure more slaves.

Those look like impractical larp weapons tbh, you don't need all of those edgy spikes

fkn wot

Oh no ban it now

what is all this shit
too many jews for a nation that loathed them ever since the Romans brought some of them here

tbh i have a few of them, got them off ebay for a tenner each some of em

That is so stupid.

People using those are more likely to hurt themselves.

>"The most visible British genetic marker is red hair"

Well I am glad they are going home. India is decent enough in my limited experience of it. It lacks as a nation however the collective initiative that Europeans nations do.

Infuriating at times viewed through the eyes of an Englishman, one gets the urge to take charge and get things working properly.

Here's some Nige.

How do you even use that bottom one, the whole layout of it is a mess.

if there was any benefit to these designs they would have been in use in historical times

Even with all that input they remained largely homogenous.

They still have a largely homogenous native majority.

Punch I'd assume

tbh i get the feeling thats how the empire started..

Fucking hell.

STACHE NIGE

g e n i u s

True brit/pol/ack right there

I'm a european peacock.

fucks sake doesnt the have anything better to contemplate?

I need that folder

Look at the knife, no one clever is going to buy it.

God this show looks awful.

i have dirty blonde head hair, black body hair and green eyes tbh

The intro alone on the YT link made me want to jump off of a roof

news.sky.com/story/apprentices-can-earn-270-more-than-university-graduates-10537787

Remember, lads, it's racist to stop people of peace from attacking people.

Fancy word for mongrel lad.

Exactly that. I understood completely how we got so involved within about a day of being there.

What is most baffling is how they seem content with pointless death rather than finding solutions.

I was stood at a busy road one day waiting to cross, loads of lanes of traffic, a total mess. Our driver was with us and remarked that at least one person a week died attempting to get to the other side. He just shrugged when I looked at him puzzled as if to say, what can be done, that’s life!

Why don’t they build a fucking underpass!!!

Of course they do, because those are shit degree fields.

There's a reason they never poo in loo and it is IQ.

My limerick for this thread.

tbf it's probably very very difficult to get an apprenticeship in any of those fields, since there are a million other swpls who want them, whilst any old cunt can do those subjects at a shit uni

I'll give you one

I put it down to their belief in reincarnation and fate. "If its my day to die then it is already written, and even if I do die I get a new life. So who cares?"

Sell them on ebay lad

I wonder how he got away.

Gets its because the police isn't gender equal enough.
Better lower the standards.

I don't understand why there doesn't seem to be any physical requirements for being a cop tbh.

euractiv.com/section/elections/news/right-wing-nationalist-set-to-win-rerun-austrian-presidential-race/

Feels good lads

Wasn't he kinda a cuck?

There is but the standards are shit low

Maybe, but I heard leftists I talked to when it was going on call him 'literally a neo-Nazi'

nice

Everyone is literally Hitler these days tbh

The more it's said, the less power it has.

I know but this time they were saying it was literally a literal 'neo-Nazi party'. I think Germans just scare them tbh

can we expect BLM style repercussions?

Let's hope so

If you show me he is then I'll agree and be happy about it but I remember reading that he's slightly cucked

probably, blacks int the uk are desperate for blacks to be killed by police. 2 over the last several years is just not enough to legitimately start a terrorist organization with. One of the previous ones actually died of a heart condition while in custody so not even sure if that counts.

He was too successful to be properly black.

I think he and the party are pretty civ nat FN tier now, but I guess the word Heimat just really triggers lefties

newstatesman.com/politics/2013/10/are-austrian-fpo-party-really-nazis

It's mostly a symbolic victory since the President is only a ceremonial position

He can call a new parliamentary election iirc

>go to blogpost on Brit/pol/
>banned by Imcuckfy for something trivial earlier
>use proxy to ban evade :^)

Reported.

Be glad you're not a useless NEET anymore

Why not try for an apprenticeship lad?

bullies just have no consideration for people's time, lad

Yeah you sound like an Autist

Oh shit, disregard I misread

Modern bureaucracy needs to die.

No one gives a shit about your life, you fucking scrounger.

everyone on brit/pol/ comfy tonight
enjoying a glass of port wine while listening to some classics and reading tbh
got uni in 6 hours too

Why are you going to uni now? Retakes?

are you a post-grad?

Shoo shoo HK/Ausfag.

no lad im doing uni in australia because i can run from my student debts after im done
cheeky fucker aint i

Yeah your alright

Lad you can't run from it, you're white.

nah lad they've got special laws here
They cant chase me overseas if i do it here and any money i make overseas is off the books as far as they're concerned
its not like blighty where they'll chase you down and send the zombie of livingstone to the banana hut in the heart of the congo you've been living in for the past 25 years looking for that final 300 quid on your student loans you havent paid back yet

He should've had a moustache in 2015, then he would have won

In what way does your ethnicity change how the test works for you? There's literally only one fucking button to click…

passed first time btw lads, mummy gave me a bottle of whisky as a pressy when I got home

Who?

Lad downies can pass the theory test.

>bottle of whiskey for THE THEORY
LAD IF YOU WERE GOING TO WHAP SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT, ITS WHEN YOU PASS THE WHOLE THING.

Well done, lad.
They do it else they're waycis

Some old bloke sat protesting in a phone box that contractors were trying to remove, now normies have a trending hashtag where they're bitching about them removing the phone box.

Mark Duggin triggered a chimpout because he was a little london hoodrat and news of his death sent every gang member in London into a frenzy.

Felt good when i got my licence too
ive already killed three pensioners tbh

God i hate this kind of shit, its like when they complain a local store has shut down.
ITS SHUT DOWN BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING USE IT ANYMORE YOU CUNT

essexlive.news/man-staging-sit-in-protest-in-telephone-box/story-29621187-detail/story.html

I just hate it, if you don't want it gone, fucking actually use it instead of just complaining about it. It's like a shop, it'll go under if you don't fucking shop there.

if it was me doing the rioting I would leave it till september

What they get for voting Leave tbh.

lmao he looks like a 20 something hipster in those clothes.

i feel guilty about it tbh
but then i remember i dont know what insurance is or any of the legal bollocks of owning a car so i panic and drive off and hope there were no witnesses tbh

I bet if you lived in the USSR you'd be an informant. Shameful.

I'm gonna go for one in IT. I've just been lazy and had muh depression a while because the female Jew Jewed me in love tbph.

I am. High functioning though. Like Sam Hyde.

Haven't collected any dole shekels yet though I've been NEET about a year tbh.

Wew had to resort to Tor because all the free proxies I know are slow AF at this time.

wow it's fucking nothing
They didn't get their way, so now they're stropping so that more attention is drawn to it.

Should I? Would you, lads?

If you're desperate for a phone ask a random person on the street, I'm sure they'll let you.

Lets be honest here, who actually uses a phone box anymore?

Not exactly. His uncle was a taig gangster justifies this fucking thread name (also involved with antifa)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025259/London-riots-Mark-Duggans-uncle-Desmond-Dessie-Noonan-crime-lord.html
counter-currents.com/2011/08/more-on-the-white-rioters-in-england/

I have a pretty good trapdar, that's not a trap.

if you wiped off all the makeup foundation and rolled her around in talcum powder for a few hours sure

I don't think I've ever used one tbqh.

Tourists.

She looks a bit old tbh m8

occasionally but only when making dodgy phone calls to dodgy persons about shady business

greesy milf

I just do it because of Millennial angst tbh.

DEATH TO BOOMERS

It's Alberto.

Bet you'd set it up you fucking kike.

JUST

Criminals

Cheers lads.

She says she is 31. I think a bit older tbh.

They don't really, they bring their mobiles over here, they go into the phone box because its a tourist thing. Get rid of them but keep the red ones for aesthetics, just disconnect them.

these are what pass for fitness fanatics in modern Britain

hey dood me too

They should replace phone boxes with little wifi boxes tbh, at least that's something people actually need.

I know that feel

Pick Virginia instead, lad.

Kek she wasn't a Jew. Well, I'm not all that sure about her ethnic background. No reason to believe she was though. I was just making a joke. The female Jew is any female.

Red telephone boxes are a tourist attraction everywhere in Britain. Turn them into local free wifi hotspots or smth. Plus something to capitalize on the tourists for this bit extra of a revenue.

I like that idea tbh, keep the nice look of the red phone box, but its actually still got a use.

hoo hoo hoo
try harder GCHQ you'll never catch us and our illegal plans

I guess so.

If you gave me a cloth to wipe the grease off maybe.

she looks 36/7 tbh

Yeah, I know a girl a couple years younger than that but your pic looks like a decade older

help me out here lads, i'm so bloody close to failing

Yeah put a little shelf if you need to rest your laptop in it but don't put a seat in there so people don't start wanking in public

Lad it's no porn you have to do, not no fap

drat, foiled again! :^)

Red ones are a part of the English aesthetic; anyone got Scruton's bit on it?

It's not hard lad, stop being a pussy.

Go for a walk
Do some chores

Just get away from the computer

actually not a bad idea
you could catch all the snackbars e-mailing ISIS around them

You sound like the very people brit/pol/ are supposed to hate tbh

They have sealed all the ones in my town up, illuminated them and rent the windows as advertising space for a nominal fee.

lop your cock off

No. I don't watch porn anyway.

Did you actually read my post lad?
>but keep the red ones for aesthetics

or do what i do and fap
im still function fairly well

Found it.

TELEPHONE BOXES AND BLACK CABS AND FISH AND CHIPS ON BRIGHTON PIER, THAT'S ALL BRITISH CULTURE IS

Phone boxes aren't part of our culture lad, I admit they have a nice aesthetic but if they don't have a purpose then get rid of them or replace them with something useful like Wifi Hotspots

youve reminded me to look into sexual excercises to stop feeling horny/wanking
ive been struggling with nofap for 2 years

I NEED SAKSAK

tbh BT phoneboxes dont really scream British to me
more like Trainspotting and public urinal

Cheers lads. I'm meeting her tomorrow. Maybe she is a bit older, but it's better than tfwngf.

How old are you lad?

atlantic.ctvnews.ca/trudeau-talks-top-court-olympics-as-atlantic-visit-starts-in-newfoundland-1.3028873
CURRENT YEAR

honestly sticking one in the roof and rewiring it a bit and you've got iconic and functional all in one

Make sure to check her cunt flaps lad, if they're outties she's a massive slag, if they're innies she's pure.

Agree'd i have one in my highstreet, its a generic glass booth with a slashed phone box in it.

Cheers lad.

Nice esoteric waifu, user.

Why didn't they just use the proper phone booth for it rather than making those eyesores.

I like that Ginnie clearly doesn’t go out in the sun much.

I’d like to go for a moonlit stroll with her tbh.

Thanks.

Get >>>/fit/ and you will get there. I'm not in my final form, but women don't run away from me anymore.

B I G D O G S
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/764826017261318144

We'd make it comfy but futuristic tbh

I'm sure a properly done red phonebox takes skill and abit of dosh to make. While their glass phones could be pooped out on a large scale.

I guess the age difference isn't too bad then if she's in her early-mid thirties.
although she might get desperate for commitment

thanks lad

we must have 40,000 phoneboxes across the country and only about 20 functioning one tbh
the number of them that have been robbed, kicked in by chavs or shat in is ridiculous

it's a good thing tbh. Tanning is degenerate tbh

I lied for a joke lad I'm filthy Gen Z

Civic detected

Lad don't give Israel a new tag line please.

I did, and I value both the 80's/90's phone boxes and the red ones. don't like those internet boxes though. I agree with fitting wifi into them, but phone boxes themselves still have a place as a cultural icon as remembrance to a time when technology wasn't all-pervasive

That's because you live in a shithole lad, not because phoneboxes are outdated…

Once you've got a template or whatever you can poop out any design.
It was the kikes trying to take over one of the vestiges of Englishness

That’s right, it also ages a woman terribly.

I think they've bothered repairing them for a good 8 years now, since phones have been common for a good 10 at this point. Just abandoned them really.

Why did they have the dog with them and why did they walk it into the crowd?

dog will probably get executed now

Lad are you sure you care about aesthetics?

I think so too. It suits me, a bit training get even more >>>/fit/ and confident and find a younger one.

Knowing muslims are scared of dogs makes this even better

A phonebox with a working phone in it only serves to waste the money and time of BT in keeping it up and running.

Those old glass BT ones are vile, too, why would you want them unless they were actually nescessary?

well the eyesores are cheaper

the perfect blend of traditionalism and futuristic convenience

true lad im a native of Birmingamstan

breddy much

They know exactly why ;^)

Shame tbh, though even if it didn't the poor pup would probably die from whatever infection it got from them.

BT is a cancer company I hope it goes bust.

When I take my not really big dog for a walk, all of the mussie youths from the nearby school get scared of it and try to avoid it

Are you the Spark Hill user?

I did a vid where I walked through Southall, there's a part with a big lovely Labrador outside the bookies, and the muzzies were all avoiding it.
Dogs are best.

God i fucking hate telecom companies. No matter what company i go with i always get ripped off and get a shitty slow connection
DESPITE ME PAYING FOR 100MBPS I USUALLY GET 10

nah lad Erdington here and knew alum rock intimately
that place has so many pakis its practically a paki enclave

Not to mention the worst part, when i call up too get some help or complain.
ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING PAKI WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY ACCENT, IF YOU'RE A BRITISH COMPANY WHY WOULD YOU HIRE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, FUCKING CHEAPSKATES

if you read my post you'd see it's more than just aesthetics i'm looking at it.

see my previous post on why I would want them.

If I lived in an area with "mussie youth" I'd have me a couple of boerboels.

I will probably get one anyway when I buy my house.

She was white and blonde. Don't remember her eyecolour because I haven't seen her in so long. This realisation makes me upset.

Lad theres not really a point for having working phone boxes anymore, hell most of the ones around the country don't even work. We jusr don;t need them anymore, convert them into something useful like a wifi hotspot.

tbh I've had to use phone boxes because my phone's battery's rubbish
Phone boxes are rubbish and they're not even red any more.

DEPORT ALL YANKS

No lad, you use a phone box to scrawl your number on the glass =)

Just call him Henry lad, it's the english version of the name

Is Birmingham lost to the swarthy hordes?

yeah when i hit a phone box with my car i want it to mangle my engine and severely fuck up my face not just shatter with no resistance and scatter everywhere

If they were black she's a demon tbh.

Chin up lad.

Now whose fault is that?

yes
my entire family and all my relatives that lived there moved to devon away from it because of the pakis and the crime
it should just be nuked tbh those bastard councils already bulldozed the bullring and anything else left of native brummie culture

yes Birmingham will be entirely an RAF campaign.

Vote Leavers obviously

it should get the Dresden treatment tbh

If you are driving in an area with phoneboxes at sufficient speed to mangle your engine then you deserve to have your face mangles as well.

20 IS PLENTY!

undo Dr Beeching tbh

Lad

ITS NOT RIGHT LAD
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH

A wifi hotspot would require a phone line anyway, don't see your argument of getting rid.

The only arguments I'm getting on here are either from people who live in shitholes that get them vandalised, money lovers who want to save a tenner per phonebox for line maintenance, or from progressive-ists who want to get rid because muh technology

bretty shit arguments tbh lads smh.

Yeah exactly, make it something fucking useful, nobody uses them anymore. You'd only need to update it.

I'm sure they're just kept around so the pm has a secure line to nuke people from anywhere in the country.

refer to my earlier posts lad ive been hitting the sauce

That's so sad. How's life in Devon?

kek

Good lad, good to know we all like Limmy.

Left 4pol for three years, came here, left for 2 years, came back etc. I'm only half bothering to come back, but really it's because unless it's news I've heard it all that's all.

What on earth does that say.

She also looks like the unapolagetic one from the World Peace Wall sketch.

I had the most awful dream about her recently. It was a little surreal being a dream but still sucked me in, the feeling were real. I had murdered her and dismembered her in a bathtub and then chucked her limbs different places in a frenzy of anger. Then I had forgotten about it, but I had washed something with her hair on. Then I had to take that little piece out of the washer that catches fluff and stuff because it had her hair in it. I went out to the woods at night to remove the hair from it. But the more I pulled off, the more there was, until it was like her full head of hair was on the ground. Then it started to hit me what I'd done slowly. I couldn't believe it. She can't be dead, I thought to myself. I stumbled up and started to think, she must be alive. I couldn't have done such a thing. Where is she? Then, okay I hurt her, but that can't be it. There must be a way to make it right. She won't be dead if I just put her back together. This can't be happening. It isn't happening. And then it really hit me. I'd done something so cruel and unforgivable. I can't ever make it right. Sadness turned to dread as I felt… I knew, hell awaited me after death. A bottomless, dark pit of despair. Inescapable. Then I woke up.

I can't post images with Tor but I have no reaction maymay suitable anyway.

Not even Japns can resist the big black cock

"Tonic Wine", I think.

That is the entirety of their left wing.

Everyone else appreciates Honest Abe.

Embarassing

NGO's, NGO's everywhere.

Who Here /seasideMARK/

I hate Normies more and more with every passing day.

not bad from what ive heard the crimes non-existent because its still majority white british so outside barnstaple its still sleepy old england full of young families taking their kids to the park in safety and pensioners wandering from pub to pub drinking cider, walking their dogs and antiquing

It’s a bucky tat, lad.

I hope all England can be like that.

>tfw sort of enjoy hearing normies be stupid because it reminds me how much better I am than then

How's your no-fap going m8? Did you find a bird the other night?

I would support the Japanese arresting and charging them tbh.

Yep, London was lost awhile ago, and Birmingham is going that way. They are here and will outbreed indigenous people. Slowly city after city will fall and the white british are to cucked to do anything about it. I'm old now and glad I'll be dead within a few years so I don't have to see it happen. I can just sit here and drink beer, eat bacon sarnies and shitpost myself into an early grave.

Met some decent blokes though tbf

Just ordered a Chinese take-away meal, I'm not even sorry.

lad you just know they're yanks in Japan
fucking yanks spreading their poz around the globe

Ahh understood chap.

You said you haven't seen her in a while, you sure it was a dream?

Just power through lad, eventually it becomes the new normal and the benefits are worth it

INTO MY COUNTRY'S ARSE

A LOAD THAT KILLS

dude, look. Only one of them is a bantu.

Lucky lad. I wish I was a pensioner right now.

Nah lad I work with the same guy every job, we have a little business going tbh. He's probably my best mate tbh

Nah tbh

Old lad, I'm curious how you found out about Holla Forums or chans in general?
Or are you just meming in general about being old?

Feels a bit odd though tbh, hes a good decade older than me, went to a football match with me, him and his kids.

Everyone is fucking obsessed with us, apparently we're the root of all evil and there's nothing to actually talk about with their own countries politics. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

SUCCESS BREED JEALOUSY

tbf that's a lot better than listening to a bunch of tits talking about how "Christianity is stupid as they tell you to love your neighbour but stone gays? oh em gee el oh el"

What the fuck is going on? Are people really this stupid to buy the anti-assad shit?

Oh I forgot

Never thought about it like that lad, not taking things for granted now tbh.

nice meme
Half the time I just doze off and ignore the conversations.

Don't be racist, Christians killed 6billion trillion Muslims during the Crusades, Christians are evil, sad old bigots who deserve to die

thoughts lads?

I've lived in london all my life can't really imagine that, still scares me when people I don't know say "hello".

"also they don't like gay people and they oppress women oh em gee what bigots"

What are those whites and n***ers even doing in Japan?

First episode was a bit weak (the gym sketch is shite), but the second one is brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkCb3cP1Q20&

All the major English cities are lost

I wouldn't be surprised if they flew over just to do this video.

I didn't get the gym sketch at all, what was the punchline?

youtu.be/glpXvufqbuM?t=104

Meanwhile, a Muslim and his wife walking three steps behind him wearing a full black suit burka will walk by and they don't utter a word.

this tbh
still enjoyed the ep tho

I don't think there was one, I think it was lolsorandumb put as the first sketch to get normies in.

It starts with a single paki take-away or newsagent. Then taxis. The the mosque. Prices of property going down around the mosque, pakis buying up on cheap, cancer spreads. Whites moving out. Cycle continues until we have a proper leadership in our government.

WE WUZ ITALIANS

it might be a surprise to hear this lad but London isnt English and hasnt been English for a long time

Bet it still sold though.

Who needs Mafia 3 when i have a HD remaster of TY?

Never claimed it was.

It will when it comes out.

W E

The cities being where the migrants congregate is an interesting question. Does that give them a military advantage? It seemed to give the Soviets one in their civil war. But white people control like basically 100% of food production in the UK and we have to import food to feed the country. Plus we have Ulster, Scotland and the Isle of Man as easily defended bases to fight from.

I'm not that much of a loony. She's not dead. If she was missing I'd probably have been visited by the police already because I was abusive and her family would've told them about me tbh. I haven't seen her because she moved away and stopped using all normie social media and everything to avoid me finding her. Not that I've been trying. I am well adjusted now. I don't want to find her.

Mafia's a bit of a dead franchise, and there's no hype for it, so I wouldn't be too surprised either way.

The tragic thing is that nowhere is safe. Wherever you move to today could fall to the same fate within 10 years time.

Not out yet lad.

It'll sell, just not well.

Itll be considered a sleeper hit in about five years.

I think a lot of them actually are jealous and/or have an inferiority complex. They're obsessed and just keep repeating the same shit over and over again, and posting the same images over and over again. I'm not sure if it's shilling or retardation, but apparently if anyone anywhere mentions Brits there's a dedicated group of (1)'s who must 'remind' them that the anglo kikes are pure evil.

pretty much grew up in occupied territory in comparison.

Really lad all you have to do nowadays is wall up the ghettos and starve them out through a siege.

It might be. Or they might refuse to help and continue down the progressive liberal path thinking it can still work for them. I think an isolated England could result in a white victory against a muslim faction in a civil war still. Muds are terrible at war.

Fight it, lad.
Mevagissey, harbour town in Cornwall, where a family friend lives. Chinese family owns the Chinese restaurant, Indian family owns the Indian restaurant, and that's it.
Some nigress came to work at the nearby school, a month or so later got into a little argument with someone, and basically the entire town turned against her 'til she upped and left.

Because it's easier to stack 15 families into a house without people noticing in a city that's it.

Nah lad, the only reason it gave the Soviets the advantage was because the cities were where most of the manufacturing was based. These days there's very little manufacturing in england. All we have to do is surround and besiege them

he's such a bully

what on earth is that vid.

Feels pretty good living where I do sometimes, even though there are some real idiots who live here.

Karma's a bitch, right lads?

the trouble is lack of employment opportunities in those areas, at least with salaries proportionate with the property prices,

training under pressure.

Some paki bought the local newsagents because the sweet old man died and his cock of a son is a cityboy, so he sold it off TO A FUCKING PAKI. Most of us don't actually go there anymore, because he raises the prices like a jew, for example a can of coke is 69p. The problem is its next to the highschool, so the kids are his business.

Stay mad Rajeet.

Fucken forriners

Which military?

That, and the areas becoming gentrified pissholes like Padstow.

Where do you live? Any suggestions on starting a local war against the kebabs?

wew

Brexit is happening and we just came 2nd best in the Olympics, beating a nation of over a billion people. Beating France which has a higher population. Beating Russia, Germany. Nationalism is rising. Trump is going to be the American president and shift the Overton window. This century is going to be pretty based.

love gentrification, tbh