House of Saud confirmed cryptokikes

archive.is/wsFD5

/pol is always right.

Saudia Arabia is maneuvering to join Greater Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wsFD5
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm
longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/08/hamza-bin-laden-calls-for-regime-change-in-saudi-arabia.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

Are you guys even trying any more?

First post is always the shill.

Not suprised honestly. There's some unholy cock sucking between Turkey(?), Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood with Israel in wake of the destruction of Syira.

Bump.

It's almost like the Persian Gulf War was about a fear that ba'athists would unite and take down Israel, a fear that had been linger since the Six-Day War, and that since communism was dead the CIA needed funds or risk getting dissolve, almost like 9/11 was an inside job. Did not see any of this coming. Is kikebart in on it? Did jews and Saudis make a compact to kill a common deadly enemy? Are white people and Ba'athists a bigger threat than each other? Oh shiiiiiiiiiit.

Bump

archive.is/wsFD5
There's a Kikebart article and all the comments are Israel dick sucking.

How the hell did American Evangelicans get duped into worshiping a people that by their own belief system are going to be burning in hell? I don't fucking get it.

Christians don't worship jews, they worship god, but you know that.

Evangelicals literally worship Jews as minor deities, but you know that.

I was exaggerating in my anger user, but you know that.

What is your pleasure sir?

bump

Since the destruction of Syria? No it's been happening for a century at least. Look into the Domeh connections between those countries

What I'm wondering is how much Turkey's stance has changed in all this since the coupe. Are they still buying ISIS oil?

John Darby and Cyrus Scofield with a lot of Zionist funding. See Marching to Zion film on YouTube from pastor Anderson

Dont mistake what I'm about to say as shilling for shekels, but whenever I see people ask why isis never attack israel, I always point them to the same retarded teachings of islam. According to their doctrine, fighting to make sure that islam is united under one house, takes precedent over making any territorial gains.
For instance, as long as there is a shia sunni divide, fighting to rid themselves of a divided islam will always be more important than acquiring Jerusalem.

This is exactly why isis will never attack israel, and believe me the jews know this and take full advantage of it.

Is islam ever united under one banner, or they stop being primitive cavemen and learn to put aside their differences (which will never happen because iirc Muhammad is the one that gave them this order to fight schisms over outside enemys) then israel would be absolutely fucked, because the entire muslim world would then set their sights on jerusalem.

But this is the way it is, and jews are very good at keeping the shia -sunni divide in the forefront of their minds.

Or it's because ISIS was created by the USA and Israel, for which there is more than enough proof.

The average IQ of Christians is about 80. And evangelicals are the lowest IQ Christians. So there you go.

No, most literally worship Jews.

Perhaps they would do better to keep a number in their mind, the number of fourscore less one for each commandment.

No doubt that has something to do with it. But if the people you are trying to control are not at least ideologically aligned with your agenda, then its not going to be possible to control them in the way you want.

The U.S. and israel creating a force of sunni militia in the levant area, is only possible due to the fact that these fighters have a religious commandment NOT to attack israel until the sunni -shia divide is disposed of. Otherwise israel-US would have been creating a monster that would immediately attack them.

The way it is now, the monster they created wont attack them so long as shia islam remains a large enough force. Which, I guarantee you played a part in allowing Iran to have a nuclear program.

It ensures that israel wont be attacked by ensuring that shia islam remains a powerful ebough force.

"Teaching of Islam" is a broad term.Which sect are you talking about? There's many.ISIS indorses the Salafi Wahhabi doctrine which was coincidentally created by the donmeh.
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

[Citation Needed]
Shiia didn't exist until after Muhammed's death unless you're trying to say he prophesied their creation so you be sayin Muhammed was really a prophet?
There's enough reason to wage war against Israel more than against Iran .The first killed civilians, bombed houses,schools and hospitals,stole land.The second did nothing of the sort.

its not a "house"

digusting creatures

arab, jew… semite stays semite and must be purged from the west. there is no alternative for a christian nation than to slaughter the enemies of god.

Im at work now and couldnt find the exact reference quickly, but I'll look it up when I get home. I used to listen to islamic lectures as a "know thy enemy" type of thing, and I remember hearing one by hamza yusef where he talked about this exact situation of Muhammad commanding his followers to battle internal divisions over outside gains.

Let's see if I still remember this shit. It's basically a requirement for the return of Christ. There is something about that Israelites need to be in Israel. I'm not sure if it was a requirement for the end of the world itself or just for the part were everyone goes to heaven.
There is this part of everyone getting out of their graves and Jesus takes them to heaven or some bullshit, it has been a while since I read about it. Point is they believe that they need the jews in Israel for their own benefit.

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER FOR THE NORMIES NOW.

this meme needs to die a painful death, along with the newfags and retards who repeat it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#Judaism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

Does that document also talk about the donmeh connections? If not then where is there evidence of this. I've only really seen conjecture though I don't doubt it it would be good to have explicit connections rather than implications

For the user asking how Christians have been tricked into fighting for isreal.

rense.com/general60/zcre.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm

The answer is the Scofield bible.

bump

kys

You know shilling in reddit/cuckchan first and using its mannerisms here doesn't help you blend in, right?

It can be debunked with one simple question.

Why are they then attacking European and American civilians and infiltrating both?

You say Merkel is right when she says ISIS and terrorism is not comming through the rapefugee crisis?

How long before the other Islamic states declare war on them?

Reported for ban evasion.

Most of the other so called Islamic states are compromised or just straight up ruled by the cryptokikes. The only one that isn't is Iran, and they've been against Saudi Arabia for a very long time

[citation needed]

Sub Saharan Africa(Protestant) and Latin America(Catholic)

There. Got your citation.

The saudis have always been corrupt pieces of shit working in their own self interests, much like the leaders of most nations.
It has always been known they are crpyto zionists but they seem to be trying to take the mask off, i suspect the citizens on the nation wont buy it.
This is all apart of the war for regional dominance against iran.
These people think thay can just brainwash people into hating jews for decades then it will just go away, this is the mentality of out of touch rich fucks.

Recently osama bin ladens son, hamza "lil hammy" bin laden came out against the saudi regime.
He is also a rising star in al quaeda

longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/08/hamza-bin-laden-calls-for-regime-change-in-saudi-arabia.php

As if you need to be "brainwashed" into hating kikes, especially if your an Arab living right next door to kike HQ.

So they are turning on their masters?