We need a curfew

The curfew should be 11:00 pm to 5 am curfew, whoever violate the curfew law will be shot on the sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Fjiezykq1n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laws are for faggots

Nah the people need to be respectful toward the authority.

your basement needs a daily fire. flames should roar from every neckbeard's basement. doused at nightfall and reignited at dawn.

no

That's right because jobs that require you to stay past 11 don't exist, night shifts don't exist, people with a naturally out of wack sleeping cycle don't exist, people who walk their dogs late don't exist, newspaper editors who work all through the night and get off at like 4 don't exist… everyone who is out past [arbitrary time] must be a hoodlum!

Op, please don't waste any more of your time here online and instead run for president because I think you're on to something here.

Sounds like all these people need a change in their life. Perhaps 12ga is a good start.

I don't mind if we shoot newspaper editors.

So much easier to simply kill jews and niggers.

I thought this was a idiotic idea until someone said "So much easier to simply kill jews and niggers." I say let the curfew become a reality but why waste the time on here?

I work a fairly normal pleb job and don't get off until 11am-12am pretty often and get the streets to myself so fuck you up your stupid ass

You can sleep at work. The niggers always roam like the animals

Shoot me faggit

Just for you: vocaroo.com/i/s0Fjiezykq1n

I would volunteer for this to keep everyone in line. Safety is a top priority for everyone.

Nice

No more niggers mean peace of mind for us

its on

I wish that is a reality but they will say that is racist because it stops them from robbing the people during the night.

You sound like a fucking commie. Just ticket them.

if you're outside before 700am as a child you will get rounded up and held until your parents arrive