In a sane society there would be only one penalty: the death penalty...

In a sane society there would be only one penalty: the death penalty. And it wouldn't be handed out for the specifics of the crime but for the fact of breaking the law.

said the neet leach

Leeching is not a crime if you do it right. It's like tax evasion vs tax avoidance.

Sounds fun.

you deserve a penalty.

Capital punishment doesn't work. Time to make decisions based on logic and reason rather than fact. Justice does not mean revenge.

/thread.

For what crime?

Severe faggotry.

wat

As in, someone wants to be called "xer" or whatever and you tell them to fuck off. That's a jailable offense now. So is criticizing "gender theory", which I believe is the whole "gender is a spectrum" nonsense. Don't fucking quote me on that, that's more Reddit's cup of tea.

for being a leach and a faggot

neither of those are crimes. pay more, slave

btw if you don't pay then that is a crime

Do it.

know thyself, lowlife cretin.

Just keep paying the lowest life form on the planet money, wagey. It's the law.

ftfy

So, suppose you're in Canada and you meet up with some ugly looking dude in a somewhat manly looking dress you mistake for a kilt or something, and you, naturally, call him by the rightful gender in your first attempt at addressing him. Can he just call up the authorities and tell them you refused to call him "xirblidirbly," does it have to be a repeated, conscious offense first, or is the law actually unclear? How does one PROVE they were called the wrong name? Can any fucker just claim misgendering for free attention or to jail someone they don't like? On another note, did that law pass that says you can't criticize mudshits? How do Canadians cope with this? Why aren't they rioting? I mean, I know they don't have guns, but I'm sure they could make weapons if they tried. Shit, guys, take your country back.

yes, we have mounties riding around on horses arresting citizens for not addressing each other as "xir"

it's no longer safe to leave our igloos

Sad!

That's terrible!

Thats exactly what it means.

The death penalty is barbaric. "You killed somebody 15 years ago and we've kept you locked up since and you haven't gotten into any trouble behind bars but now it's time for us to take your life"

If a murderer dies while in the act or while trying to murder someone else, sure. But this is fucked up.

There's a point, though, where that barbarism is the only course of action left to ensure the best outcome for everyone. Yeah, maybe a murderer could change in 15 years, but repeat offenders should just be offed.