A different theory about the origin of mankind

Good day, dear Holla Forums.

Right at the beginning I would like to apologize if this is the wrong board for my thread. I beg your pardon in advance.

For a long time I am interested in this topic and have become aware of several people who deal with it.
These include, in my view Michael Tellinger, Graham Hancock, Lloyd Pye, Zecharia Sitchin, Erich von Däniken, Klaus Dona and Michael Cremo.

If I understood the works of these men properly, it is believed that many years ago (~ 500,000) a, shall we say, other race names Anu or Anunnaki visited Earth to search for gold.
Since this activity was difficult to achieve on their own, they needed some kind of working class.
They knew that there is on earth a certain animal (in this case, Homo habilis), that they can genetically change and thus became the first human being(s).
This was done according to the testimony of these researchers in the African continent.

If I am permitted, I would like to share a few videos that I personally find informative, if someone is interested in this topic.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hidden History: Michael Tellinger's presentation of the annunaki and more: youtube.com/watch?v=t8OkiVWJQoE

Michael Tellinger: Connecting the Dots - The Great Human Puzzle: youtube.com/watch?v=RlZ9dZdnk90

'Magicians of the Gods', snapshots of a work in progress: youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Lloyd Pye on Human Origins, Anunnaki and Nibiru: youtube.com/watch?v=9zzO4iRiobw

Zecharia Sitchin - Sumerians & The Anunnaki: youtube.com/watch?v=2RkHJQF1I1w

The Ancient Aliens Theory Explained By Erich Von Daniken: youtube.com/watch?v=ULy5Jaqm4nI

Klaus Dona: The Hidden History of the Human Race: youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus

Michael Cremo the "Forbidden Archeologist" on human antiquity: youtube.com/watch?v=cy30tXaNdWE

Anunnaki Secret History on Earth: youtube.com/watch?v=UsEUYkh2Gpg

Royal Red Headed Elongated Skull Family Of Paracas Peru: youtube.com/watch?v=fO5dA4TEMtU

Enormous Amazing Cone Head Skulls Of Paracas Peru: youtube.com/watch?v=FRd6pYGJpm4

Annunaki AlienHuman Hybrids Or a Lost Human Species?: youtube.com/watch?v=CyqlUiXHHJY

Strange Elongated Skulls Of Peru: youtube.com/watch?v=qtpa0Q_qhew
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Information and books of these men can be found on various websites on the Internet.

I am writing this message because I'm interested in opinions of other people and I would like to learn something new.
What do you think about this theory?
Is something truth behind this, or absolute nonsense?

I apologize profusely for my poor english skills and would be glad about helpful answers.

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

as-gard.com/#!ustrojstvo-planety/cfvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humans are degenerated monkeys

Ancient aliens? Sheeeeeiiit!

Yes. It's a neat little theory if/when you're ignorant of history and archaeology.

Its a metaphor, and partial true. Pic related.

They are trying to build a new mythology for the ages.

4th and 5th dimensional beings don't experience time the way we do, and therefore cannot access the "eternity" dimension, unless they "fall" from heaven and are born in a human body.

Alotta people here are actually really stupid and get upset when you challenge their elementary school version of history. Be forewarned.

If shills blow up this thread the mods will anchor it.

What led you to this conclusion?

Personal experience and a lifetime of research.

This is basically what they teach you in the "Illuminati" and its been known for 10k years, but lost and re-found multiple times. Our current (((elite))) keep it hidden, because if we knew the truth we would not be easy to manage slaves.

ANCIENT ARYANS

>it's the faceless alien Illuminati
Sure is someone muddying the waters here.

Or I guess I did not answer your question properly.

Mythology is basically old school human programing. It teaching humans how to operate in the world. However the old myths do not work anymore due to their age, and the fact that they have been perverted by the kikes.

Today, kikes use TV, school, and social pressure to push their own satanic mythology, that is an direct inversion of the true mythology.

They understand these principals, and choose to use them for evil. Those who understand this on the good side, understand that in order to un cuck reality they have to build a mythology that is relevant to [current year]

Pic related. There is a reason we have so many neck-beards. They don't get the proper mythology programing as a child.

This all ties into meme's and shit like the bane meme ect. And the fact pol is obsessed with the old gods. You recognize or seek the old programming.

I don't buy the ancient aliens theory, and i don't buy the evolution theory either.

is this david icke shit

Aliens are real anyone who shills otherwise or bumplocks the thread is a collaborator

me neither

Aliens are a jewish red herring for people that should instead focus on an Atleantean civilization that went under the water at the end of the last ice age.
They left us a lot of things.
Shit ITT is just for us to go off the trail. All starting UFO-logists are jews with a reason.
DON'T DISCOVER YOUR REAL HISTORY, HAVE AYYS INSTEAD.

This is all disinformation with specks of truth. There is currently an absolutely new theory of life on earth, unfortunately all in Russian: as-gard.com/#!ustrojstvo-planety/cfvg If you understand Russian, give it a read, you will be blown away.

This.

The Atlantis/golden age theory makes way more sense then some aliens coming out of no where from fucking space and mining for gold.

There is a lot of truth to it, but even if you don't belive it think of it as this.

David Icke

Reptilians = Jews

In the old days of Europe, Dragons represented greed and lust. They often wrote stories of knights going to slay dragons in caves to get their gold and women they were hiding.

This of david icke as trying to build a super hero mythology of white men slaying reptilians (Jews).

Its actually quite genius, and he would only know this if he were high level "Illuminati" but perhaps one of the good ones.

Just think of how everyone reacted in the thread about the guy who shot the priest 5 times with a .45 caliber handgun in the head, and the dude survived.

Did you not for a sec think about maybe you would have to battle lizard people???? Those threads got 750 post each.

Point being, sometimes people identify more with something that sounds exciting rather than maybe, guy shoots pedo priest with a .45 and he lives.

I've read a lot about this stuff and think there is something to it but hard to really know. The Jews do seem to me like some disgusting genetic creation whether that's because of reptilians or w/e who knows. I will say I'm quite certain Icke is a disinfo agent based on the venues and audiences he's gotten. Now where does the disinfo stop and the truth begin, is the question.

Jews are the servants of parasitical forces, that control this planet, the only real people are whites, others are NPCs, that serve to make us suffer, so that we give out mental energy, which the parasitical forces collect and feast on it.

That makes sense to me. I wouldn't be surprised if Jews ( and whatever is above ) literally have to feed off white blood/suffering because they lack it themselves. That's what a lot of esoteric hitlerist writers have said about Jews/niggers.

ive come to my final conclusion on retarded shit like this
bunch of useless nobodies that stumbled onto a jewish patron and now spread their shit relentlessly thinking they are aware of something while being completely too stupid to be aware of anything

Listen up faggot.

Also, this is shilling: pretend to be super-polite and a genuine newfag while spreading misinformation.

stay vigilant