Rogue One

I'm 13 minutes into Rogue One and I honestly can't believe how aweful it is, even for a Star Wars film.

It feels like a movie made by some loser who takes Star Wars too seriously but can't recreate the Star Wars feel nor how to engage the viewer at all.

tell us more.

I'm a bit tipsy and forgot the main point of the thread, which is the question, does it get better?

It was still better than TFA. Not by much though.

I don't know mang. I'm now seeing a CGI Grand Moff Tarkin and think I'm starting to get shroom flash backs.

Now there's a tentical monster raping an arab…

hes a paki

My bad, at least there's explosions now…

How did they get away with this?

Now there's a chinaman doing Charlie Chaplin style slapstick.

Better than any fan film of the franchise, deal with it.

They just blew up the city and it's now… okay.
Maybe it will end up better than TFA (which got worse and worse as the film went on), but goddamn those first 25 minutes….

That's generous.

It's a flick.

Forest Whitaker was visibly drunk during his scenes.

Its even possible to tell that?

In Forest Whitaker's case, no it isn't. Therefore he is always visibly drunk.

Total disagree.

TFA is an attempt at a real movie, helped by it being a clone of ANH's structure. RO is like a bunch of Youtube fan films stitched together.

Reminded me a lot of the shorts that were released for Battlestar Galactica inbetween seasons, like if someone took them and tried to make a movie out of them.

People only liked RO because of DAAAAAAAAAARTH VADERRRRRRRRRRRRR

more of a mehhhhhhvie than a flick
a flick you can eat popcorn through and there are pleasant explosions or hamfisted emotions
this was like an especially monotonous PSA for wearing socks
you keep trying to change the channel but you can't change the channel because it's in irl

star wars feels so dead at this point.

like a mutilated corpse that was then beaten with baseball bat, then frankenstein'd back to life

either let it die or reboot it. because it seems impossible to do it right anymore

its better than the force awakens but the force awakens was a 2/100

i want to fuck the robot

im glad you will never get what you want

I hope the next Star Wars is just as bad as Rogue One, I was surprised when even my normalfag friends were shitting on it. Maybe they're realise Disney is just milking the series, the films start flopping and we won't have to deal with new Star Wars movies every few months for the next 50 years.

I mean, technically he could build it.

tbqh I always wondered what a robo cock would taste like. Motor oil perhaps?

That would be a lot of effort, couldn't he get some VR goggles and play around with some software instead?

Assuming it was made of steel; lick a spoon. It would probably taste like that.

Funny, I actually enjoyed rogue one. I'm well aware of the problems it has (and boy does it have some) but it's still far above the fart awakens. Like, I felt as if the writers were insulting all my years of gaining SW knowledge with that awful excuse of a movie.

just buy our action figures

t. disney

They need a Knights of the Old Republic like clean slate.

but after the prequel hate they're afraid of not rehashing the OT.

Darth Maul being in the Battlefront trailer is a good sign.

A nice face but nothing else.

What got me is that there were people claiming it was better than TFA…….

The only thing Rogue one might have over TFA is the absence of that nigger storm trooper with the missing link skull and the mouth of Sauron but that doesn't instantly make Rogue one better they are both equally trash.

honestly that was the best part of this stinking pile of shit.. they should have just made that darth vader killing people the movie.

Its miles over TFA.

You taste suck, brah.

TFA had the advantage of being a sequel too. The Death Star blows up, we've seen ANH, fuck off Disney.

The end scene was done in reshoots by a different director than the rest of the movie.

That says a lot about the people behind nuStar Wars. They care so little about the universe that they had to shoot extra scenes for the movie (Vader wasn't in the original script).
Rogue One should've been a spy movie with Kyle Katarn.
nuStar Wars is an attempt at taking over a well established franchise to promote an ideology, so they could have "you go gurl" moments instead of having a real character development and an epic and memorable story. Disney erased a character from the franchise (Kyle Katarn) so they could push iRebel as the heroine (by doing absolutely nothing since the real hero is her father) while also diminishing the impact of a powerful scene in Ep IV (when Luke uses the Force).
That's the deal with marxism in a creative environment, it's not enough to co-opt something, you have to also deconstruct (destroy, erase) past achievements made by other people.

As opposed to the rest of the train wreck yes it was the best part.

yeah or setup Kyle as Imperial first and then do more movies to show how he got the death star plans.

Thats why communism and jews are so bad they try to corrupt everything.

I literally fell asleep in the theater while watching this.

TFA would have been better with Jacen and Jaina
RO would have been better with Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors
EA Battlefront II is going to have not Mara Jade as its protagonist

I don't understand who is managing Star Wars anymore, and I don't know how they can be this retarded.

how does RO do this? I've never bothered to see it and never heard anyone mention this.

Is there some other guy with the Force? Or maybe its the guy who effortlessly takes down AT-ATs on his own?

The guy who built the Deathstar purposefully made the self destruct exhaust port in R1.

I don't remember TFA advocating for a stateless, classless society. There's nothing in the movie about fundamentally changing the system. Making a black guy a lead character isn't changing the system.

Pretty much all of these. Corporate liberals are running Star Wars now, and it's like they're doing an Orwellian experiment where they're trying to see how many beloved stories they can get away with replacing with political tracts devoid of characterization. Considering that Rogue One flopped like mad and even normalfags trashed nu-Battlefront for having a fraction of the content of the old games, they're rapidly losing their ability to get away with it.

I don't see why a robot's dick would be made out of brass.
If it was meant to be used on a human it would probably be made of rubber.

For what purpose

diversity

A single guy is diversity..?

typical meatbag wanting to torture innocent droids for there own personal gain

No, the thing is, no one cares about the guy because in that new story it's that diverse crew lead by a strong woman who risked their lives to send the DS plans.

How is that torture?
Would droids really care what material their cocks were made of as long as they could use them?

It wasn't all that different in the eu, i think a total of 3 people worked on the schematics.

I wouldn't expect a meatbag to know anything about that

They can have a metal dick if they want a metal dick, I guess.
Sex would be a bit rough, though.

Imagine if you got your penis replaced with cotton encased in denim, you wouldn't be too happy either even if it still worked.