Is Jeff Bezos a monopolist?

A student at Yale Law has made a compelling case for anti-trust action against the e-commerce and cloud giant: observer.com/2017/02/amazon-anti-trust/

Is a faggot?

Go die in a fire you piece of shit

Fuck off attention whoring kike

Makise Kurisu here, I have an announcement to make.
For the last seven years I have been living a lie. I look in the mirror and see not myself, but a hideous, twisted and bloated mass of brown skin and greasy hair. That cannot be me. I won't allow it.
Today I'm telling you all the truth. Deep down, I'm a woman. Ever since my first childhood fap when blood came spluttering out my dickhole and I realized I enjoyed the feeling of massaging my soft, prepubescent chest, I knew something was different about my body. I was special, and I'm not allowing anyone to take that specialness away from me any longer. Reddi/pol/ can whine about it all they want but in the end they can't do shit to me or decide how I live my life.
To the wonderful people of /g/ and Holla Forums, this is not a farewell. I will live on as a beautiful faggot princess, the same as you've always known, just more honest to my self. For the past three weeks I have been injecting myself with near-lethal dosages of feminine hormones and, to be perfectly and completely honest, I feel sexier already :3

Of course he is.

Friendly reminder that a single filter of the name and they disappear from the board forever.

Is there even any uncompelling case for anti-trust action against Amazon?

How the fuck is Amazon a monopoly? There's a million web stores out there. Pretty much anything you can buy at Amazon you can buy somewhere else online.

And then there are brick and mortar stores.

most stores require you to sign up to buy shit, well i'm already signed up for amazon and not giving yet another 3rd party any more information
most stores sell their shit on amazon already anyway
brick and mortar stores simply cannot compete with amazon's prices, and no, i am not going to pay extra to have some faggot sell it to me locally for profit.

That does not make them a monopoly in any way. You're just saying it is cheaper and more convenient for you to buy at Amazon than elsewhere, hence you shop there.

It's the free market at work.

Doesn't seem like that way to me, I never sign up anywhere and get way cheaper prices elsewhere. Depends on what kind of things you're buying though.

Amazon isn't a monopoly. Please quit using words wrong, retards on here already use "botnet" wrong.

They've certainly become a very large part of the online market and they have and continue to use their size to maliciously undercut competitors and make new enterprises dependent on them. Wal-Mart is in roughly the same position in physical retail. Maybe that's not a singular monolithic monopoly yet but it's definitely the basis for some anti-trust lawsuits. If we still enforced anti-trust law of course (we don't).

Language is not set in stone, it is a fluid amorphic living entity that bends and sways to the will of those who wheeled it and even as it does it erodes its way into those surrounding them. The only thing it resists are those who wish it to stagnate. You can no more enforce your rules on language than you can stop the tide despite all the shrieking protestations you can muster the tide does as it will.

Does this mean we should start speaking ebonics?

If you believe they're unconscionable, why aren't you supporting non-Amazon retailers who charge higher prices?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Fine then

anhdfgfabsfkwbngkl;jgfnschvo;hndvDKJBGFDBILJFCHBECJVNKJCBNKJBNVBAKJDSBVIWDBFGIRHVOO'WFHDO;hnefjiabfvbiadgfjgjkjafdgbn;fbhjdafijo;bsfjiobcxsjibcjkxbfknb

There I just replied to you in my own special snowflake language I just made up. You can't read it? You're an unintelligent bigot.

Yes goys, yes!!!! Only Google(((tm))) and (((Oxford))) can decide what is a botnet!!!

If you're going to spout memes instead of arguments, at least do it correctly.

no but you are, kys

Is a jew a monopolist?
Of course, jews want a monopoly on everything