Evidence that the polls are rigged

We all know the polls are being rigged in against Trump.

What direct, easily swallowed, evidence is there that the polls are being rigged so it can be spread to normalfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LR5L2
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/
archive.is/ebLcj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sampling does not match the electorate.
For example there was a WAPO poll where 12% of the respondents were from DC.
And they typically undersample independents by ridiculous amounts.

Is there an infographic of that, for easy consumption?

'Internet voting' coming this year. I wonder how much of the Clinton Foundation $$$ will be given to JIDF/Shills for mass server creation 'bot voting' (and proxies).

archive.is/LR5L2
The size of political rallies are effectively the inverse of their actual impact on polling and voters. The more people you have at rallies, the less actual voters you have because Political Operations pick and choose cities based on where the most supporters are to have the rallies. That's why Trump has packed rallies; he's going to Trump strongholds. Hillary doesn't have packed rallies because most Hillary supporters are Shy supporters.

Really makes me wonder if the niggers indeed don't have any sense of time or ability to remember things. Either that or the ugly ape knows her double standards and just doesn't care.

Trump is really not winning in the polls. Breitbart did a poll and it shows Trump 5 points behind Hillary. Breibtart shills for Trump so they're not going to stack the poll against Trump
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/

You have to remember that the US is only 60% white. Trump isn't polling as badly as he once did but he's going to have to destroy Hillary, Or he's not going to win.

PURE COINCIDENCE

You're going to have to word salad way harder than that to try to shove some dumb fucking shit down our throats without us noticing.

Bullfuckinghorseshit. Let me tell you why. Trump tries to go to major cities if he can, but usually gets shut down time after time after time until he's in some little town away from the city. I know because that's exactly what happened in Washington. He was slated to speak in numerous locations near population centers in the south puget sound, but property owners and higher ups all called NIMBY and he ended up having his rally in this little town called Lynden which believe it or not is situated closer to the Canadian border than the next nearest major American city. It's way outside of both the population center of WA and his support base, and yet he still attracted thousands to the fairgrounds, and many more thousands who lined up but were ultimately turned away. Thousands were willing to cross passes and come from across the state for the chance to maybe see him speak at a fairgrounds on the Canadian border. All in a state which according to damn near every political analyst is deep blue and going to be a landslide for Hillary. We'll fucking see about that.

This is basically all of the MSM.

Isn't that fucking ironic?

That just means those are the fanatic Trump supporters and aren't indicative of the broader population.

And Washington and Oregon are both
in national votes, we all know that. That's why they're always solid blue despite most of the state counties being red.

Read the Archive.

Usually it's at least a different (((person))) making the articles. In this case it's the same nigger making two totally different views just a week apart from one another.

Then there are the Jews like ((((Menachem Rosensaft))) who thinks Jews are the master race and thus can make antiwhite articles with blatant hypocrisy and even be proud of it.

So he's ahead of the game. We all know democrats have the edge. Too many other factors involved. The scandals, huge republican turnout, angry bernie fans. There hasn't even been a debate yet.

Brexit should reaffirm your belief in the power of leftist shills. They threw everything they had at it. It seemed impossible. It still happened.

I guess an easier way to say it is, GET IN THE SHOWERS KIKE.

You conflated points. You made the claim that he only pulls large crowds because he goes to strongholds. I told you he often doesn't even get the first second or third pick of locations, and yet he still pulls massive support despite the subpar inconvenient locations within "enemy territory." Not to mention numbers of fanatic political supporters absolutely is indicative of support levels in the broader population.

Compare the republican primary results to the democratic caucus. Look at where the votes went. Then use what you know about bernouts to surmise what's going to happen when November comes and it is down to Trump or Clinton. If you paid attention to local races and party turnout over the past 10 years you'd know why I'm saying the things I am.

Yeah I did. Nothing in it even close to supports your retarded and logically disjointed opening claim that there is a direct inverse relationship between crowd size and voter turnout. How about you read it again.

I'm thinking that part of it could be the methods to find a sample that represents past voters. Trump will win a large number of new voters who won't be sampled. This could also explain the polls with Romney ahead of Obama.

Are you 12? Or just a braindead liberal? I'm assuming your incoherent word salad that you're a liberal. Obama's rallies were similar to Trump's in size. Hillary's rallies are even smaller than Romney, and outside of the true cuckservatives there was hardly any fucking enthusiasm for Romney whatsoever.

The liberal livestock hasn't been programmed to respond to your arguments. I'm willing to be that there was a recent wave of clickbait articles making the same claim that it made, it's how they get their new talking points.

HEIL HITLER

Fuck me that's like poll making skills you learn in fucking 5th grade. Start the thing at zero. They're so blatant.

Vid related was made by Bernie supporters and PROVES the California elections were rigged

Bernie was supposed to win with over 60%+ of the vote.
Ballots were stuffed, party affiliations changed last minute, pro-bernie peopel intentionally given wrong ballots, voting machines/memory cards tampered with and even votes discarded.

These are people that helped count the vote in California and PROVE that the elections were rigged.

Spread this to normies, especially Bernie supporters and those that still believe in Hillary.

if they're being rigged why weren't they rigged from day one when he was

See the post about Utah voter fraud

They actually were, and it cost him at least 40 delegates we know of, probably hundreds if you consider this fuckery was not limited to Utah. He won despite massive voter fraud because they did not anticipate the size of his lead correctly and didn't stuff the ballots accordingly. Also there is not necessarily nation wide collusion in voter fraud, just disgusting opportunists who stuff ballots, make straw voters, manipulate machines, etc. whenever they can get away with it. They evidently were too complacent or stupid to even do that properly. As for media coverage, they are extremely myopic and end up selling the rope that hangs them so to speak, they can't resist covering Trump and manufacturing outrage because it is a lucrative boost in their ratings and they don't realize that most of their smear attacks actually backfire. Trump has been playing them like a fiddle. When the elites hubris reaches critical mass they end up making a lot of mistakes and losing control, you can see that happening this year and it will only accelerate into the year of the fire cock, but I am still worried because they might start doing extreme things when they get desperate.

Shit was so obviously rigged.

You see so much pro- Trump and pro-Bernie shit everywhere, but nobody IRL is every pro-Hillary. But somehow she comes out on top every poll? I don't buy it.

How can I trust this?

archive.is/ebLcj

Trump is nowhere near Obama's level of rallies.

Call me a mad tinfoil hatter but given how much the media over-reports turnout for Hillary rallies, even when they're blatantly false, I have trouble buying that. Obama was definitely more popular than she is, but Trump is bringing record turnouts regularly.

Guys www.longroom.com/polls (an unbiased polling service) is down for me.

I'm sure some media Jew said the same thing about the size of Hitler's crowds. You suck at Correcting the Record. Smdh.

He who buggers the fire burns his penis.

Cuck mods ban this shill.

Hillary's Omaha rally was not that small.

See:

user it's still a school gym with probably less than 1000 people in it.

Use your autistic superpower to count them one by one you will see. You've got around 500 people seated, maybe 200 standing in front and less than 150 behind her.

Consider the record, CORRECTED