Pedos are quick

pedos are quick

Comes from a lifetime of dodging cruel, unfair persecution and oppression.

∩___∩
|ノ ヽ
/ ● ● | クマ──!!
| (_●_) ミ
彡、 |∪| 、 `\
/ __ ヽノ /´> )
(___) / (_/
| /
| /\ \
| / ) )
∪ ( \
\_)

"To catch a predator" is one of the most stupid shows ever.
If teen girls says she wants to fuck older guys she is not allowed to because the government said so. Fuck that.

fuck off goons

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PEDOPHILIA

Damn you got here faster than me.

This thread was actually an anti-pedo thread but whatever.

We can make memes too :^)

I want the pedos existence's to disappear from this board, so discussion of pedos is bad.

Fucking kill me

that's not chris hansen, what happened to chris hansen? i want chris hansen

Exactly also Chris Hansen never went after actual pedophiles he went after hebephiles aka normal men for wanting to bang teens not 7 year olds he also never went after any females just men he must be a feminist.

He got killed by a sealion sneak attack.

No, they're complete faggots that are new to chans and only come here for CP that doesn't exist, but stick around to spam and LARP as adults pretending to be little kids.

captain hook btfo

Yeah i dont wanna be associated with SJW pedos.

dead meme is dead

spotted the newfag

I don't come here for CP you silly. I come here to change the world

Allow me to show you a more classy example.

pedos are quick
but I'm a lot quicker
I'll cut off their dick
so it won't get any bigger
then I take the meat stick
and feet it to niggers
while the party van appears
and SJWs get triggered

Even though that was a dirty dishonest propaganda video based around entrapment and violation of natural law, I still laughed.

you know it's just a scripted vid, right?
not part of the real show

Quick is relative. What are you comparing them to?

No, they've always been on chans. Where do you think "cheese pizza" memes and pedobear came from? They came from pedos who browsed 4chan back when you were a toddler.

I'm talking about the namefagging pedos that always put shit like emojis and intentionally misspelled words in. They do nothing but spam and make this place look like a cesspool of actual schizos.

Lower the Age of Consent to 4-yo. I know you agree. It starts here!

Kek

pre teens as well, thouh it should be noted that that show is completely fake, and only uses actors

Chris Hansen is a pedophobic bigot that has no place in a progressive society.

Never hath a truer statement been made on Holla Forums.

If you took wives at 12 they'd not end up taking gender studies in college, delay having kids for their career or to pay off their student loans, and wouldn't teach your kids what they learned from a decade or more of absorbing media poison. The Jews convinced you pedos were evil when taking a wife near puberty was the norm in white societies for thousands of years. It's a major factor in why the birth rate has crashed.

user knows what he is talking about.