Chinese New World Order is Best New World Order

How long did you gweilo think you could get away with it?

You were barbarians only 30 generations ago, we were a civilized, cultured people for 3,000+ years.

You blame society's ills on the semites and slavs while raping the resources of the native negroids of Africa and laughing all the while.

You call us replicants yet know our intelligence far supersedes your barbarous Aryan composition, resulting in creativity never before seen on this earth.

You stole our philosophy, our government, our people's spirit, and our resources.

But no longer.

We are ready to take back our world from you brutes once and for all.

China's time is now.

Chinese president Xi Jinping has called for a new Chinese-Russian alliance which would leave NATO "powerless" and end "the imperialist desires of the west." "The world is on the verge of radical change. We see how the European Union is gradually collapsing, as is the US economy – it is all over for the new world order." Jinping went on to say "it will never again be as it was before, in ten years we will have a (new) new world order in which the key will be the union of China and Russia."

"We are now seeing the aggressive actions on the part of the United States, regarding both Russia and China. I believe that Russia and China could create an alliance toward which NATO will be powerless and which will put an end to the imperialist desires of the West."

archive.is/5Mhcx#selection-1312.1-1321.81

archive.is/cVnQc

archive.is/M7N97

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11589383/China-outraged-by-mans-savage-public-attack-on-toddler.html
lawandborder.com/advantages-of-us-naturalization-versus-keeping-chinese-citizenship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off gook.

wait till Japan remilitarizes, this time with giant robots.

Long live the descent of mighty warriors and smart thinkers the land of ancient culture and the land of dragon the glorious China. A unified China will never lose.

You're starting to get desperate here. Hairy barbarians under your bed as well? Actually don't you guys sleep on the floor like plebs?

Yes, your oh so amazing "be a sheeple and submit to your elders, ant" """philosophy""".

You're implying everyone here would be butthurt about this. Eurocucks have been calling for a world power to rival the JewSA for decades. I think you have a very 3rd grade world view.

dhees izu Chinese mililaree aggyesshun

The blacks who created ancient China had nothing to do with you slanty eyed mongols.

You are a fool.

Sorry fam but Japan = best asains.

The USA needs to be nuked. It will resolve the jewish problem. They are responsible for all the evil in the world. A NEW ERA is here and it's time to make way for the future

rocks?

*Citation needed
**Quite the opposite, Han scum

You have statistically high IQ because you don't have niggers, instead a society that promotes "acting white." Also, when did you fucks invent anything that isn't made of Bamboo?

Oh, so lets flush that high IQ down the drain with it.

America would win a war with the 7 most powerful countries on earth.

Russia, yes. China? No. Economically, the world couldn't handle the repercussions of China falling. Instrumental to China being propped up like a cardboard standee is the U.S.

sage because chinaposting

Chinese are worthless subhumans destined for slavery and extermination by greater races. kys gook.

Wow Op, I had no idea they had internet in China.

Yeah no. Even if economic collapse comes, we will come back.
China will not with their millions of unemployed chinks.

China is no longer China anymore but jist a bunch of people with no cultural origins. Thanks to Mao.
And no it will perish soon.
China will follow its own fate, to perish after a war with USA.

WE DO IT FOR CHAIRMAN MAO

cant white and yellow align against black and brown?

0 / 10 BAIT

What's the story on this video?

They're really the only hope for the world… and this is coming from an American

Russia is white and Asian, China is Asia

both of those is better than African. The US and EU will be majority black in 50 years. Look at the migration policies, this isn't a troll. That's the West's multicultural philosophy.

I hope the Chinese or Russians nuke Yellowstone and just put us out of our misery

Nevermind I was being a lazy user
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11589383/China-outraged-by-mans-savage-public-attack-on-toddler.html

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, BING BONG PING PONG MUDDAFACKA.

Another sweet D/C shill thread by some leftist cunt.

kike

I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT CHINESE
today I go to market and sit with friends at cafe near courtyard area, we laugh and drink and look over, two chinese walking, little girl and father.
Mood immediately becomes poorer, we look and more chinese come.
Soon there is sound of bird like "CAW CAW CAW CAW COKCOKOKOKOC BA BA BA BA BAZEI BAZEI" and i become afraid because I can't remember if my cat is inside our outside. Chinese sounds like penis fucking my ears CAW BA SHURE ZAI WOPING PING PONG PING PONG DONG CHONG CHING" fear for cat is stronger.
then little girl, about 12 year old, pulls down pants and SHITS ALL OVER COURTYARD SHE PULLS DOWN PANTS AND SHITS ALL OVER COURTYARD WITH CHUNKS NEVERENDING!!!!
I look at Chinese and they continue talking about eating cats or hiring prostitutes or something, bla bla no one cares. Courtyard is full of shit NO ONE CARES
and then little girls father comes over and I think good, maybe he slap the shit out of her because she is act like barbarian overseas turtle but no HE FUCKING PICKS UP GIRL BY SHOULDERS AND GIVES HER SUPERIOR ANGLE TO SHIT MORE
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
EVERY DAY THIS HAPPEN
EVERY DAY CHINESE SHIT NEAR MY HOUSE
YOU FILTHY DOGS
FUCK YOU
GO HOME
FUCK CHINA
NIGGER COUNTRY

chink chink chinaman
sitting on a fence
tryin' to make a dollar outta fifteen cents!

ME SO SOLLY!!!

This is obviously not a Chinese user, it is a jew who is trying to stoke racial tensions between the myriad of nationalists on this board.

In fact, the only reason China's 'time is now', and has been a poverty-stricken shithole for the previous 100 years, is because the jews sold the idea of Communism onto its people.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

China is making the plain leveled. Also China can make the US navy not really dominant in a short span in context of history time.

The poos are rising and thirsty as well, that means the US has to contend with yet another player that will want to project power (on regions where it's shoah) for Indian security.

Mao Zedong and communism made sure that you could never be great,

The Qing dynasty and the Boxer were your last chance. An alliance with Russia is an alliance with one of the eight nations that destroyed China right to sovereignty is a disgrace and proof that your current people are beyond redemption. Taiwan #1

OP here, glad to see such a high-level of discourse on the current geopolitical shift towards Eurasia.

This wasn't meant to be a D&C thread, or inflammatory. I've dual citizenship with China and America. I love America but wanted to warn you that the world's future no longer belongs to protestant America, nor Orthodox Ruskies.

This was only meant to warn you, that come time, you must make the jump onto the Chinese ark in order to preserve your culture. (+-10years)

That means assimilating to superior Chinese culture while holding onto whatever vestiges of European/Western culture you can.

Maybe you still have a chance and can bluff your way out of it, but I highly doubt it, even with a Nationalist streak spurred by Trump.

If you fail to heed this warning, I look forward to seeing you in our labor camps!

zài jiàn!

lad I don't know if your trying to D&C, bait, astroturf, or something else but I hereby declare this a JoJo thread

Yeah, this guy isn't really Chinese. A dead giveaway here.

Hello Moshe.

lawandborder.com/advantages-of-us-naturalization-versus-keeping-chinese-citizenship/

You yids aren't even fact checking anymore, sad

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
you're boring

Nah, jews want to destroy China. There's no better example than US trying hard to fam the flames.

But the US isn't able to mount a response on China because the region wins from Chinese trade, projects and investments. Southeast Asia is split, some countries want China to build a Chinese controlled supply line because it will benefit them directly and because they have a distrust on regards to the actors looking to preserve a reinvented status quo.

How's the air in Beijing?
t. Shanghai

Hey, China. We know all about paper, gunpowder, fireworks and noodles. Thank you for those things, but you need to get serious about protecting your culture now.

Once the Jews have finished vampiring what's left of the United States' blood, they're going to move en masse to your glorious Workers' Paradise and the cycle will begin again.

Wang Xien Katzenberg publishing your news.
Chao Goldstein producing your films.
Mordechai Chang at your local university, teaching your girls to hate men.
Your children will hate China and Chinese culture and language thanks to subversive Jews in public education.
Your government will start importing Muslims and niggers by the millions for muh diversity.
Anti-Semitism will be considered worse than murder.
Religion will still be outlawed, but a special exemption will be made for Judaism.
Your women will start fucking niggers and your men will turn into homosexuals.
Marijuana will be legalized and turned into Opium 2.0.
China will start going to war against Islamic countries to protect its greatest ally, Israel.

If you allow the Jew into China, they will take over and they will destroy your country, just like America, Rome, Greece, Byzantium, Russia, Europe, Mexico… et al ad infinitum.

Jews have not so far figured out how to open borders for China yet. However, once they figured this out, China will enjoy African enrichment for once and all. China already got fertility problems, and is currently 'making mistakes' with their second child policy. The point is, once Chinese economy is fucked, (((Chinese media))) will then blame second child policy for it. Then it will be one child policy for Chinese forever, fertility rate lower and lower, African – China will open border to each other as they trade a lot and are 'good friends'.

DAT'S RIGHT!

kek

The problem for Jews in China is that they cannot blend in, like they do, more or less, in Europe. They look totally different from native Chinese.

QINGDAO IS RIGHTFULLY GERMAN CLAY

Not a problem.

Thread theme.

how about you stop using our language and go home to your shitty country,
take all your countrymen with you

looooooooooooooooooooool

No, the parasite is simply extending it's tentacles to it's new host, which is you. Have fun getting exploited, constricted with overregulation and having a constant influx of savages forced onto you to wipe out your heritage and tear down Chinese culture 'because it doesn't make the 'new' Chinese feel welcome'. If you let it happen, you deserve what you are getting,