I'm a father :3

I adopted a loli. That's right. I went and adopted myself a genuine, 8-year-old girl. Now, before you say "lolicon" or "pedophile", know that I do not condone those things. I'm 26 years old, and I've just always wanted to help a child who couldn't help themselves. So I had saved up a good amount of money (to buy her clothes and games and a bed, etc) and drove down to the orphanage downtown. It took a while for someone to come and talk to me, but when they did they were all smiles. They were happy to see a young, successful (I'm a financial officer for Brinks) man willing to take on the responsibility of a family at such a young age. At least, that's what I was told.

Point in case, I looked around for a while to find a child that was VERY needy. I mean, needy to the point where no one wanted to be with her. But I wanted her to be cute, Holla Forums. I didn't want some ugly, fat child running around my condo causing all kinds of terror. I wanted to HELP a child who REALLY NEEDED IT. And then I found her. A small, quiet little girl in the back of the "play room" trying to read. I asked the CPSA why no one wanted to play with her. She told me that it was because the little girl was blind in one eye, and it had glazed over. The other children were creeped out, but I found a sort of charm in her because of that. I don't know Holla Forums, I like people with minute disabilities. Call it a complex.

Anyway, I tapped her on the shoulder and asked her her name. She looked up at me and didn't say anything. I looked at the CPSA and began to ask "Can she speak" but the little girl tugged my sleeve and said "Isis" and smiled softly. The CPSA's mouth went wide. I asked what was wrong, and the lady told me that 'Isis' hadn't spoken to anyone for a week, since she was so sad that no one seemed to like her, yet because i approached her immediately she seemed genuinely happy. I laughed at that and bent down to Isis' height.

"How would you like to have a daddy?" I asked her. Let me tell you, the smile she gave me made the world make sense. I fell in love with this child at that very moment. I knew I had to adopt her. "How do we go about this?" I asked the CPSA. I was told that they needed to do a background check, credit check, and send someone over to my condo (among do a bunch of other things) to make certain I was fit to adopt, for obvious reasons. The CPSA asked if I wanted to see the girl's background, and look at a few more needy children. I said yes to the first question and no to the second, I had already made up my mind.

It appears as though her mother and father were alright people, i mean they never abused her, but they never paid much attention to her apparantly. her father was incarcerated for drug dealing and her mother soon afterwards gave her up for adoption because she felt as though she 1. was not a good mother and 2. didn't really want her in the first place.

so Isis was pretty much abandoned, probably because of the vision thing. It's a birth defect, by the way.

Anyway, this was all about 2 and a half weeks ago now, and little Isis is sitting in my kitchen eating cheerios and watching the DVD of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends that I bought her. She is already calling me daddy and I love every minute of the day with her. To tell you the truth guys, maybe it's just me, but I am not looking for a relationship with a grown woman right now. I am happy being with my little girl and I think it was the best decision I have ever made.

Isis made me quit smoking because "You smell funny daddy, why?" was a weird question to answer. So she has already prolonged my life, and I bet she'll do a lot more for me as time goes by. I love my little girl, and I love Holla Forums for (about six months ago now) telling me that if I love children so much why don't i just adopt one. Thank you for everything Holla Forums, you have made me a happy, happy man.
and also I fuck her :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/the-challenges-of-having-sex-as-a-little-person/374647/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice fantasy but you will always be a virgin loser childless beta.

fuck off pedophile

Isnt that cute.
You fucking shit

Not a fantasy. Even if it was I could make it true. There is even sperm donation if I actually care about that.

I just said I'm neither a lolicon nor a pedophile.

no u

If this is real then you probably just gave someone a very good life, and that's really swell of you.

I wish there were more nice people in the world.

Remember that discipline is part of love. You must guide her firmly but fairly in this world.

How does one actually do this as a single man? I thought they'd look at you weird and automatically label you a pedophile and harass you just because you are a male? Where you from OP?

OP is an hetero

stopped reading there

This is all fiction, of course. I mean, start to finish, only a fool would believe this story.

Change her name to Hamas

Nice pasta btw

I love little girls a lot but the thought of hurting one always makes me sick to my stomach. Honestly I think I hate myself. Can someone help me?
Fuck off. I would never hurt a poor helpless child.

stop being a moralfag

:^)

How does this image make you feel?

The following is a serious response by the way:
It's legal to adopt as a single man on the United States in every state.
Usually couples will get priority if you are seeking for months-old babies but kids older than 4 years old are mostly not seeked. Adoption agencies will make things easier for you if you are willing to adopt kids of less desired demographics(age, gender, race, etc.)
An 8yo girl like in OP's (fake) example will most likely not be seeked, specially if she has a disability.

Adoption doesn't work like that. I know from experience in my family, plus just common knowledge from tv and shit, frankly, that it takes far longer than just a few weeks to get all the bullshit buearaucracy done, and even then it takes all sorts of money and shit.

If I'm wrong, give more details, such as where you did this, because I know other anons would love to know what jurisdiction in the world actually still makes adoption easy.

It makes me feel good, but I would feel really bad if I made said fantasy into reality.
you're talking to someone who felt bad about stealing a pencil in elementary school

So don't. What's the conflict you're having?

It's unclear weather or not the first time it was used back in 2007 was real. What is it that makes the story look fake?

Isis is the name of egyption goddess just like Kek. I think it's a pretty name.

So when are you going to fugg her?

As soon as her name was 'isis' I was expecting this to be one of those really long jokes with a pun at the end.

Because I saw it here a few months ago and I made the same joke

I'm not attracted to anything else and it's suffering not being able to have at least a romantic relationship. I don't want to die not being able to obtain love!!!

Details were just not mentioned. Also adopting older kids with disabilities is easier because nobody else wants them. Unfurtunetely I will only say it's on the US as I am careful with giving my information online.

I'm sorry user. Maybe you can find a legal girl to love when you're not consensually beating the crap out of her?

Smdh

LIttle girls actually don't get hurt during sex If everything is done right. I wish I could post evidence but that would be illegal. :(

Read the spoilered part of OP.

Ah, I gotcha. Fucking shitty theme.

If you can't post evidence can you at least explain it to me? If this is true I'm relieved tbh.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/07/the-challenges-of-having-sex-as-a-little-person/374647/

Stopped reading after
Stop LARP'ing faggot pedo. You don't have the finances nor a job to adopt not even a dog. Even if you were a trust fund kiddo set for life, they wouldn't let you adopt anything.
KYS

Thank you user.

After pubery finishes widening their hips (arround 13yo) there is no noteworthy difference between her and a 20+ woman of the same height so go nuts.
For fucking 7-12 on the vagina give her a massage on the perineum for a while. Put her on missionary position and use a pillow to lift her hips.
For fucking 6-11 on the anus use lots of lube and position her sid ways so that your penis goes downwards to her and partially enter the colon.
For younger than that don't do it. For older than that go nuts.

Definitevely not the same thing and that poster is not me ( )
Those people have trouble with flexibility while little girls are actually more flexible.

It seems fake to me because a barely out of college age single man was able to adopt a child no questions asked in what is implied to be an astoundingly short amount of time. Also, your connection with the child immediately just sounds like fantasy. Between the girls endearing disability, your Mary's-sue level of writing connection with her and all other details I mentioned, this sounds like the lazy, unrealistic kind of story that would be written in a creepy doujin. It reflects reality in almost no respects.

Thanks a lot user. I'm honestly feeling a lot better and this definitely made me not hate myself so much. Again thank you.

Godspeed user

op post picture of your daughter or its fake

Might as well just call her Odin and save the white race, you usury pet.

Stop baiting pedo attention whore.

This is copypasta, nice try OP

i read this same fucking thread like a month ago and op offered to post pics and a few month, of which he obviously didn't deliver

I respect you, OP, but how about posting some pics of her?

user I know this story is bullshit because no mention of having a wife. (All men are ebil after all unless they have an overlord fem supervisor)

But damn you hit me in the feels nigga.

this

Also anons is it possible for a wifeless man to adopt a child? If so, oh my oh my

Yes, daddy! Harder! I've been a BAD little girl! Show me some discipline! Ooooh!

On the USA, yes.
A couple will get most likely get priority over you but if you are willing to a adopt a kid that's either: over 4yo, male, non-white or disabled, the adoption agencies are likely to let you have it.
Sure OP story is fake, there is a lot of time, bureaucracy and paperwork involved but it's definitively possible for a wifeless man to adopt.

Sadly not real, but I wish I could do this. I don't want to deal with having to find a partner if I could just adopt a daughter instead and make her life 100 times better

You can.
See
It's gay couples that aren't legally allowed to adopt in some parts of the United States.

love is overhyped for all the shit you have to put up with to find and keep it. better off doing you. literally or figuratively speaking

some1 wanna be uncle user again

i think his grandfather recently died too

yeah no.
rich single males that want to adopt hire a female lawyer.
bro do you even pedo?

Nobody wanted her so i was really easy to get her.
Also OP never explictly said it was fast and easy.

OP can just be dumb.

There's a guide on the derpweb.

OP isn't very good at rusecrafting

And then, the Image Board Community spoke up, and…