Your thoughts Holla Forums?

Your thoughts Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox21news.com/2017/06/15/suspect-arrested-in-road-rage-incident-on-old-stage-road/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't rly care
this is pretty standard in burgerland

As soon as he hit him, he should have pulled his gun out and shot him. Not sure why this happened.

As soon as that white trash skank piped up, I could no longer continue.

fox21news.com/2017/06/15/suspect-arrested-in-road-rage-incident-on-old-stage-road/

When did it become popular to film videos with those bullshit blurry border lines on the sides?

also
Fucking normalfags

he should have just driven off

that was 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back, thanks op
wtf is the purpose of that video? to show us thar 'muricans are fucking tards?. its a well known fact already

this is a nice replication of a youtube comment from 2006

That just shows how long we've already known this dead fact dumbass

Yup, right down to the stupid dog as the avatar

10 years is a long time ago, Kek.
what are you 21?

get out grandpa

I'm 21 reasons why you should shut the fuck up. As you see folks… I am intelectualy superirear.

*intalectuelly

merely correcting me for an ego boost/,,, fuck you im am not adding to your temporary reputation.

What a stupid whore, it's like she is completely oblivious to the possible danger he could have been armed and veteran's can be pretty unstable, she is actually the retard in this situation. I would have loved to see her get a dose of reality.

Had some guy try some shit like that on me once. He reached into the cab and I grabbed his arm, hung on, and floored it. Dragged him in reverse all the way out of a burger king drive thru and ran his leg over after I let go.

Typical obnoxious fucking millennial trash. I'm on the other guys side 100%, he was in the right.

They might have been obnoxious, but are you really saying that the other guy is in the right by striking the driver in the face 3-4 times with no provocation?

Sounded like the driver was being a cunt and drove him off the road by being a shitty driver.

good. fat fuck got what he deserved

First thing, our society is fucked
Second thing, the right wing logic people are gonna win the civil war

BTW the "right wing logic people" are pro zionism. True mainstream american rightwing is pro israel.

Lol what the fuck how can you be charged with being menacing

It's a way to fill up screen space because of the vertical video aspect ration.
In essence, it's because it looks prettier than black bars.

The girl left him afterwards for not winning physically

bump

Wow

And this is why I CC. I follow the ol' TR mantra "speak softly and carry a big stick"

I'd simply lay my BHP on the window sill and ask him nicely to return this truck or end up in the morgue.

would be nice to see some yuppie bitches get raped

What the fuck is a BHP, faggot? A Big Hollowpoint Pisteeel? You got a CCW, faggot? You take it up the ass for that privilege? LMFAO BITCH WHERE THEFUCK ARE MY FLAGS I"M AMERICAN

Big hung penis

Why all the gay Acronyms?
You a Fag or somethin'?

silly woman

i guess because he threatened to kill him

yeah his gf has a tight leash on him i guess. you can tell he's a beta bitch

/thread

He's no threat, just angry and emotional.

AUTISM
IN
USA
=
TRUMP
SUPPORTERS

They are both Tools

Kek, and his name is "Chad"

You're a stupid faggot. Browning High Power. You nogunz nignog

He should at least be beaten up. In a carry state, maybe shot.

What insane levels of bias you have. We have absolutely no idea what actually happened yet you pick a side and say they must be right. Don't be a fucking moron. Have the sense to realize that you dont have the facts and so you dont know whose right. People like you are why fake news is a problem. You immediately jump to one side without any facts.

Wrong
Redneck
Xssay
I love it when no one is likable.

YOU'RE SO IGNORANT!

The millennial faggots were so obnoxious and unlikeable that they were in the wrong automatically.

How dare you assume my millenniality!

bump

done
taze him.
U usas r so big on carrying a gun. This guy shouldve carried a non-lethal weapon. Like a tazer. Or just a gun and shouldve shot him.
Why did the guy stop for the asshole?

he did mention filming in portrait. I think what he meant is u should stop filming in portrait and stop disguising it with blur sidebars

gotta wonder how stupid a person can be to get out and try to fight over traffic

you walk up to some peoples car like this fat faggot did, it would be the last thing you do

the guy in the car is a pussy thats why he didnt have a gun.

the fat faggot was a retard, because walking up to someones car like that is a great way to die in the usa. after he hit the subaru driver, the subaru guy would have been justified in reacting and shooting him probably

Welcome to the USA

What kind of man doesn't have a firearm?

The man is so loud his voice fills the entire canyon or whatever place they're at ;_;

Stupid loud Americans.

(Replies in American)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? FIRST OF ALL, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'M A COMBAT VETERAN. SEMPER FI IS MY MOTTO AND IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE BUMPER STICKER, LOOK OK AGAIN, KIDDO. I'M ABOUT TO LIBERATE SOME TEETH FROM THAT SKULL OF YOURS. FUCK YEAH!

People too lazy to exert the effort to get one

He didn't hit hard enough. Fucking wiggers.

Daily reminder that this is literally what your average american looks like so if you can't step up and take some bullets over a trivial matter and then walk it off you're obviously not of american genetic stock.

Dog bless Ameriga :DDD

There is no dog

www.everipedia.com/chad-huntsinger/

Holy shit, every person in this video is a fucking idiot.
Damn.

All these summerfags in this thread supporting the wigger and his bitch.
This is why America and Europe are failing. All of you need to stop acting like your better then any of these fucks because most likely you are all wiggers.

Should've stabbed him in the fucking eye after the first slap.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's mark of stupidity if you fight back while being provoked.

The post…

Kek
Oh, Chad.

Back seat Duke

VETERAN=WELFARE QUEEN