Wake me up. Can't wake up. What now?

Wake me up. Can't wake up. What now?

>>>Holla Forums

She's such a feminist that she keeps on the head dress that stops the men in her family from disowning her and the men of her culture from brutally raping and murdering her. So very feminist. Glad she's the leader.

You'd be surprised how much feminism and Islam have in common with one another.

I'm in Canada and I wasn't even aware "new" Degrassi was still on.

Somehow, I thought Degrassi got cancelled sometime before Cuckdeau was elected.

Apparently the old one lasted 14 years, then not even a short while after cancellation this abomination was resurrected. Trudeau is enough why does it have to be rubbed in like this.

One of my favorite memes.

They both destroy western civilizations?

Pretty much. That is the goal of feminism after all.

The future is either going to be a legitimate nightmare, or the best thing ever.

SUBMISSIVENESS
Women secretly crave it.

Aggressiveness you dummy.

Typical degeneracy. A fag is for burning.

Same here. Last time that I can recall seeing a commercial for it was like two years ago maybe - then again, I rarely watch cable outside of for Sportsnet when baseball is on. I'm glad that I never watched this shit as a teen despite it being shilled here all the time (especially on Much Music). Always looked like shitty teen drama so I couldn't have cared less.

Way too many whites in that show.

Needs more diversity.

It's from Canuckistan.

Strong and independent until they are honour killed.

Pic needs some "das it mane".

Life always turns out bittersweet in the end. Either Islam will reign supreme and instantly shut down all feminism in doing so, or Islam will be driven out but you'll still have shrieking harpies to deal with. The trick to finding peace and happiness is improving yourself and your own life so that the nasty shit out there in the world doesn't seem so bad and you can focus more on the good things.

t. oldfag

Are you a 14 year old girl

No one watches that shit, the only reason it's still on the air is because it's "Canadian content" and thus it gets government read public purse funding.

Faggot it's important to keep track of all the enemy's propaganda methods.

Who cares.

Gamergate ep incoming!

I thought this show was dead?