vocaroo.com/i/s0Fjiezykq1n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEIL HITLER

Hitler would have executed you, kike

smhtbhfam

*ends pathetic reich*

I want to know that feel

Shameless tbh

euhm, yes. it is degeneracy to disgrace a man's daughter like that. you would've been dead before the war even begun.

homo
pedo
lesbo
trans
negro

luger to the head

this is a father/daughter sort of picture.

nothing sexual or relationship related.
you're a degenerate and you know it

that was the zap , canadians are flooded with desert refugees that do not stop lying and attacking from canada , ! 🆘⏰☎️🚨

NO ALL THE NOTES ARE NOT GOING TO BE DONE ON ESRAR , EVEN IF ABOUT ESRAR , WITH THE DRAWN ART , NO , YOU PEOPLE ARE PLAYING FORT AND MASSACRING THE GLOBE , !

canadian odin lightning is the weapon and the " sexually active and other esrar supportive peoples " are hunting non-supporters and learned they are killing the globe , even of themselves , .

and they warned that canadian , . . . , to please quit that esrar , . . . , solider soldier or not , .

solider beaver , the canadian soldier that is coded to esrar , where is that coder from canada , hiding and selling him for esbark , to get esgroan , !

canada spends the entire winter sometimes reviewing codes , for fun and safety , !

PLEASE WARN THE NORDIC CODE MASTERS ALL THE WAY TO EUROPE , THESE ARE WAR TIMES WITH THAT SAME DESERT ASIAN REGION NEAR AFRICA NEARER , !

That's not his daughter.

"sort of"
its an adult with the next generation. its how I walk around with my niece's kid.

So what's the problem? The picture doesn't imply a relationship if you take it at face value. Don't you understand irony?

the way it was responded in this thread, I took it the poster was the "pedo" guy

He's taking her down to The Bunker for a bit of indoctrination
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fjiezykq1n

Outta the way, faggot

I'm not a commie

Also nazi germany was basically Repressed Homosexuality: The Country

blocks your path is the best meme in the last 21 months