White vs Asian IQ

If Asians have a higher average IQ than Whites than why has White civilization accomplished so much more?

Is it the distribution?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1442335257175.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IQ is a measure of mechanical intelligence. Asians are basically calculators. That is why you will see millions of Asians in applied mathematics, but much less in more pure mathematics.

This and the fact that the white race is much more social. Since we are more social we are better at cooperation with one another towards larger goals. This is why whites are pro nation builders.

whites have a higher percentage of geniuses and morons, where as east asians have the higher mean.

That being said IQ isn't the same as intelligence. It's definately a valid indicator and the best test we have, but there are many different ways the brain can function to achieve success and how such function can differ is not well understood.

pure mental cognition =/= capability of deep abstraction

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

STOP POSTING ANY TIME.

(((statistics)))

Dubs confirm these posts. Whites are more creative, Asians are just cunt-eyed ant people.

There isn't any serious evidence that they have a higher IQ.

Asians value practicality. Whites are usually the first to discover something because Asians don't bother with science, due to the vast majority of science being seemingly useless on the surface (We're never colonizing space unless we can break the light barrier). This makes gives white people a much larger head start, but allows Asians to quickly catch up when discoveries are shared.

This is interesting, really. Asians do really well on tests like reaction time, remembering number sequences etc. In some areas they crush us.

However, seeing who actually invents new things (whites), we must be more creative, and "abstract" thinking.

White people also have more deviation from the norm. I don't know how we compare to asians, directly, but our group of "median iq" is relatively smaller. They have a higher mean, but when you get to the 130+ whites start to take over. This is the tendency.

Asians are actually useful, they are good at some things; like perfecting technology that is already known. They also invent a lot of "smaller" inventions, but they don't have many "ground breaking" discoveries or inventions.

This has actually been bothering me for a few days.

If Asians are more intelligent as a whole, wouldn't that make them the master race?
But if they are the master race, what did they have to show for it before whites made first contact with them?

Then again, white empathy has been our downfall for the past few decades, as we can see with the refugee shitfest and the pathological altruism rampant throughout the white race. We have been willingly allowing ourselves to be ethnically replaced by shitskins and dindus, while Asians have been able to hold on to their culture by having a strict immigration policy.

Cucked liberals have got me thinking the white race isn't so great after all, and that the Chinks and Gooks just might be the new arbiters of western culture.

Inb4

There is not one artistic field you can name that an Asian 12 year old doesn't out-perform a white professional in.

I'm not sure what to think anymore, but it feels bad knowing that we're on the losing team.

well, looks like the faggots shitting up halfchan finally founds us.

They lack creativity and daring. They value social stability and conformity above all else.

I'm not sure they do. There is a distinct culture of cheating in many asian countries. They fake economic data, they manipulate, they jew each other over with gutter oil, they lie, they steal information from Americans. There is a great pressure for them to perform at a certain level, and those who cannot do it have every reason to deceive.

I'm not sure I would trust the results of their IQ tests.

Having fun kiddies?

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

They lack creativity. As for the higher iq meme, iq can be trained and considering the amount of pressure that Asian kids receive from their family, it's not a farfetched idea that they'd have a higher iq on average

Fuck off shill

STOP POSTING ANY TIME NIGGER

Funny trivia about that movie: the Korean guy is played by a Japanese actor and the Japanese guy is played by a Korean actor.

Because Europeans are explorers by nature.
The curious are the discoverers and inventors. The intelligent find better ways to use what exists.

==BUMP==

their apparent average IQ is 105. 100 for whites. The baseline for people working in any technology field is like 120. So basically it never mattered, for almost all squinties. It's nothing like the 60-80 IQ range of mudshits and the effects thereof.

BIOLOGICAL TRANSCENDENCE

Asians want to be successful at biological life. Whites want to achieve beyond the basic needs of an organism.

IQ tests were invented to place workers in their proper roles… nothing more. Are you white collar or blue collar or grey?
Are you fit for management?

Its not JUST IQ that matters.

Its IQ + other factors.

Whites have the other factors, Asians do not.
Whites also have the IQ, which muds do not.

Combined, they are quite simply superior.

But this is a shit-tier thread tbh fam.

Can you elaborate on this? Asia appears to me to be completely devoid of art. They have no significant literature, music, painting or sculpture.

Because asians are happy in their homelands but we have to stay one step ahead of the dindus and mudshits

Because IQ is rather simple way to calculate ones ability to reason, let alone create. It is effective enough at proving that niggers, spics, semites, abos and pretty much every other racial group cannot hold an edge to white male IQ, but that is mainly because it shows a standard deviation difference-obviously not the case for East Asians.

That said, East Asians have between 1-3 IQ points on whites, and to my understanding that is only in Japan and perhaps Korea. This is not a major difference when the bell curve is understood. China cheats and probably has an average IQ of 90, but they have enough of a population to produce a relatively large number of geniuses. However it takes nearly a billion chinks to compete with the intellect output of white nations with 50 million or less.

Population dynamics holds lots of information that further expands the racial redpill. Half the reason why Europe has been on the forefront of civilization development is the fact that our IQ bell curve extends for 1-2% of the population to 140-150- which cannot be the case if a populations average IQ is 80, but total population is a million. Point being, the lower the IQ the population, the larger it must be to produce the same absolute number of genius relative to a higher IQ population. Japan was historically limited in population and on top of isolation that lead to generally slower (but equally sophisticated and effective) development. This also explains why Canary Island natives who are genetically European/Berber did not progress past the Iron age as they simply never produced a large enough population to have the raw number of "geniuses" necessary to drive development.

You ever see a Buddhist Temple? Get your head out of your ass. The reason why Europeans surpassed the Gooks is because they have lower testosterone. They replicate robots, which their culture also reinforces.

As far as I am concerned, pedophilic cartoons don't count as art.

Have you? Even the shittiest church is more impressive than a gook pagoda.

Dear Sandnigger with Italian admixture,

No one believes your post. We can smell your gefilte fish from here. If Jews believed that Asians were actually superior to Europeans then they wouldn't be pushing for race mixing between the two groups.

The only thing that doesn't count as art is degenerate "modern art" and stupid abstract art.

No one knows for certain, OP. Everyone has their own theory.

It might have something to do with their temperament. Here's a paper you can read on it:
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1442335257175.pdf

All of the greatest composers have been Germans.

Asians were geographically separated from "the western world" by mountains and pissed off muslims. They were ahead for a long time but hit a scientific bottleneck because they were unable to produce clear glass. I wouldn't write them off just yet though, look at how Japan went from feudal to modern in just a couple of decades. /weeaboo

Asians aren't really inventors.

They can often see the potential of white inventions before the whites themselves even do though. There's a lot of things that were invented by Americans but were only embraced by the Japanese at first.

Gooks are a bargain bin civilization. They are the kmart to the West's name brand department store. They are the Great Value to our name brand. They are old navy to our gucci. They are Naugahyde to our premium Italian leather.

They build themselves up from a foundation we sell to them. If we were to stop selling it to them, they would collapse inside of 30 years. They lack the creativity to create civilization, but they are intelligent enough to keep it running if we supply the know how.

That's how it is and that's how it will always be. Not unlike the jews, gooks need us, especially the Chinese.

and no I'm not fucking implying rome had railways

Confucianism in the case of China, cultural inbreeding in the case of Japan. The former is why Chinese flip-flop between being great people and crazy, backstabbing, heartless turbojews and the latter is why Japan is autistic. Mongolia has never really given a shit about anything but muh horses and occasionally conquering China and southeast Asian nations got stomped into a mud puddle by the Chinese at one point or another and most of them have just stayed there. Plus most of them got buttfucked pretty hard within living memory and never really had a chance to get up because of the USSR and Murrica turning the globe into a chessboard.

Go suck a dick. Liberals will try to convince you that pic related is one of the best paintings in all of history. Pro Tip: it isn't.

But unlike nogs, they're not consumed with Dunning-Kruger. They know Western culture is superior and that's why they all shamelessly aped it immediately.

They lack the European Spirit.

Has to do with the values whites hold of individualism vs Asians who values much more group cooperation.

Whites have a free for all attitude with ideas, the best one wins

For Asians it is lest about the best idea but group cohesion and following authority.

There is a price to pay, when you copy paste kids so they can not threaten an established group.

that explains why the "day of the rope" is and will always be on an imageboard, have some humility for fuck sake

Christianity. It was the reason why whites did pretty much everything post-western Roman empire. Why they survived the Islamic horde, why they sailed and colonized the new world, why they pursued the sciences, etc.

inb4 le kike on le stick maymay

Jews do that on purpose to make people confused about ethnicity. Same reason they have jews playing as the typical white guy or an italian while a dutch guy will play a jew.

I wish they still used IQ for hiring, my boss should be smarter than me, stupid muds and commies ruin everything.

IQ isn't the be-all end-all, you fucking retard. A high-function autist with a 200 iq does not mean they're a "super human"

This thread is beyond pathetic. Let me save your poor ailing egos from another blow to the gut.

The fact is the number of White geniuses vastly outnumbers the number of Asian geniuses. This stuff about creativity is all fine and dandy but you're just hopeless when you can't stare into the face of the actual topic.

So far we have just one poster pointing out what's actually going on:

Having "average" as your only word in your statistics vocabulary is the same as having "apple" as the only word in your types of fruit vocabulary.

Do you think anyone is going to know what the hell is going on if you call nectarines, peaches, oranges, lemons, kiwis, etc "apples"?

There's an easy way out though on an imageboard if you just can't find the right words: post a picture of the fruit if you don't know what it's called.

The same thing applies to this thread.

POST THE FUCKING GRAPH AND GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS STUPID, EGO CODDLING, ARMCHAIR PSEUDOSCIENCE.

pic related: it's me not doing your homework for you.

I dont think they do, actually

have you ever seen them compared to white IQ's? or to *american* IQ's?

because "american" IQ's factor in all the spics and nogs

I think its nice.

East vs West, both painted the same year 1848

plus image on the right seems to be the exception, not the rule. Unlike th epainting on the left.

t. not an art historian

Im not into the whole whites are the best thing but these 2 painting really show whites are best lol. This type of shit is true red pilling. That is high intelligence on the left.

Different civilizations value different things in art, you dumbfucks. You can't compare the two.

Try comparing Zen gardens to our knockoffs in the west, I dare you.
Or try comparing a Zen garden to a French royal garden. If you say anything but apple and oranges, you're a dumb fuck.

Because it is in the genetic gene that white people are explorers, innovators and thrive to improve. They always have been for some time. Asians by force change their generations through discipline by working hard for their next generation so that they have better carriers.

Nah, that's not true at all. We can most certainly colonize space without that. Generational ships can do the job just fine, but the issue is, it won't be anytime soon.
The closest "believed" habitable planet would take us ~30 years to get too, and that's only under the belief that it is for sure habitable.

What needs to happen is we need to find a way to guarantee those worlds are habitable, while doing our damndest to create a FTL drive of some sort.
But that's only if we don't completely fucking goof and continue to let the sub-humans impede our advancement of science and technology.

Sage because my post is off topic.

Retards will say some unscientific and unmeasurable bullshit like whites are more "creative" and "caring" but in reality It's probably because of individual histories, geographical locations and maybe resources.
At the moment Asian countries are nationalist and uncucked, the exact opposite of all white countries and that's why the future belongs to them. They don't give a fuck about women, islam, judaism, other cultures, sexual freedom, tumblrism, gender or any other bullshit while these things are core aspects of "western civilization".

kek

Yes and these women are frowned upon in asian societies while we love black bulls, cuckoldry and race mixing.

Regardless, the Asians can help us rid the world of the Jew. We can figure out the rest of our differences later, but we should be pushing for their Nations to stand up against the Jew as their history hasn't been tainted by bullshit.

Asians are smarter but they lack curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit.

Asians do not have as much creativity like user said, they are basically calculators, also the Western IQ has declined because of Nigger populations lowering the score.

/thread

citation needed

I also have a friend in Japan whom I've discussed this with.
He agrees completely.

lack of nigs
averages are gay

This

Underrated post. Seriously, Hollywood totally does this.

Have you ever been to Scandinavia/Northern Germany/Northern Europe?

I don't think I've ever spoken to any of my neighbours for instance. Well, their kids. But never them.

Iq means you can recognize patterns and analyze shit. If test your 40 yard dash, you're only really testing how fast you can run in that relatively short burst. Although there are certain implications, you are not testing overall athletic potential

Correct.

Success of the type Europeans enjoyed has an intelligence component and a personality/emotional component.

You need a certain amount of conformity to build a civilization, however if you have too much conformity you won't be able to engage in the creative destruction which is required for growth and progress.

It's a delicate balancing act.

East vs West Mythology.

Eastern way is all about fitting into society, while Western White mythology is all about trail blazing and finding your own way. It makes us more creative.

This.
Our racial collective unconscious is driving us onwards to something more.
We have our sights set on something bigger, pic related.

Is that why the Fennoscandian national romantic movement went full on weeaboo and copied Japanese classical art?

Is that why the newly rich industrialized Europeans went head over heels mad over Japanese woodcuts and paper prints?

Is that why fine china imported from Asia became horribly expensive?

is that why Japanese poetry structure is still being taught in Western universities?

There's being pro-white and proud of your heritage and then there's being an obtuse retard.

God I love Joseph Campbell. His Masks of God is one of the most criminally underrated masterpieces of the 20th century.

Then again, it's possible that he's been more-or-less blacklisted for being a bad goy, as a ton of people came forward after he croaked to accuse him of being a bigot.

>When the astronauts landed on the moon, Mr. (((Gill))) writes, illustrating what he alleges to be Campbell's private anti-Semitism, Joe made the repellent jest that the moon would be a good place to put the Jews. Mr. (((Gill))) says the remark was heard by a member of his family who was a student at Sarah Lawrence.

the numbers are intentionally skewed. although their are some exceptions by and large the asian population has developed under a structure in which the value of your spouse is determined predominately by men in seeking maximum fertility (classic r type breeding).

in general they are shorter, more prone to spinal curvature problems and cataracts, this is a natural side effect of breeding when in early mid puberty because these problems dont arise until you are in your 30s.

the reason i bring this up is that the testing for iq is based upon sample size, r types can breed quickly and then have a larger pool to draw from in order to determine who is selected for testing but this does not represent the population as a whole.

more over your not into your intellectual prime until after puberty (or in the case of women the prime child rearing age) is over which means that the asians are not capable of determining who the best partners are based on intelligence.

this of course is made partially redundant UNLESS you marry into specific families in which you have examples based on older patriarchs and matriarchs, a practise which has been ongoing in european nations for thousands of years but is for the most part entirely adsent in the asianic countries who dont keep ancestral records.

finally iq as a concept has become skewed in recent years to mean all sorts of crazy stuff, the only true iq is pattern recognition, any type of memory retention or procedural learning is not pattern recognition (although valuable skills) because both require the use of a system which can be learned, pattern recognition is by definition in opposition to this because you cannot label the data for what to look for without invalidating the entire test.

and finally, most asianic countries do not suffer from harsh climate changes which by necessity require long term planning, (baring the high altitude high north) and thus you dont have nature weeding out the weaklings who dont plan for the long term, this process of elimination is critical because if left unchecked deformities become widespread without any stress that need to be adapted to, even things as simple as disease infection can and does improve the living conditions and overfitness of the survivors.

the point is that asians dont have a higher iq, the only way this can be claimed is by testing for things which are not actually based on true intelligence and because when given a study sample the asian countries can and do have a larger pool to pick from, this is why the numbers are skewed towards them, this is a representations of the average of those selected for testing, not the average of the actual population as a whole.

Why is this thread anchored?

Mods are fags

IQ is a very bad measurement of intelligence. Asian language will help boost the score.

Honestly without learning white inventions both arabs and indians had a society much advanced and better than east asians.

Try again. It's Persians. They exported culture. Arabs just copied them.

The Camera isn't exposed for starlight, you fucking retard. The camera's exposure is set for the comparatively much brighter objects on the surface. If the camera were exposed for the stars, then everything on the surface (everything important that we actually want to see) would be blindingly bright.
Orbit? Show me those pictures.

superficial socialization

what matters is people will help you and assist you without a personal relationship
for example in supermarket cashier lines if you few things and they have many, theyll let you go ahead. etc

NASA-CUCK DETECTED

I have seen no sign of this.

The bourgeois classes imported all sorts of ugly and weird shit from all over the world.

Because it took Europeans a while to figure how to produce porcelain.

Because Jews.

Only the addled mind of a degenerate weebo can sincerely believe that gooks have produced any art of significant aesthetic value.

Okay then. But alleged 'high iq' asians just farm their land and have lived stupid lives for centuries.