I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself.

Take up smoking.

do it. you will regret nothing

whats stopping you?

just in case the feds are reading this, i am in no way inciting user to commit sudoku.

Don't do it. YOu are awesome, stunning and beautiful and brave! Live happy and strong! #BLM! #TransLivesAreBetter #FagsRule

pic related, it is to cheer you up.

pussy

Please don't user, I understand that feeling, just drop everything and sleep or grab your stuff and keep walking. Do literally anything but kill yourself

Way ahead of ya

I'm kind of waiting for my mother to die before I off myself. Couldn't do that to her, I'm literally all she has.

What's a good site to livestream? I've decided long ago that I'd livestream it right here, on my beloved Holla Forums

Holla Forums.org/live is a good one

you could kill her first then kill yourself.

again, if any feds are reading this, i'm in no way inciting user to kill his mom then off himself

kill me first pls

Go out with a bang, user. Do the world some good before you check out.

i think op is kill

take the absurdism pill bro

sry bro brb gonna sudoku

is op gonna b ok

Stop crying op

my autism levels are higher than usual tonight. help me, user

dont be a lazy cunt, go outside and an hero like a real man. kill your mom with poison so you can do it faster. stop waiting around like a faggot

#FagPower

Me too. Let's kill ourselves together. You live in the midwest? We could probably gather other suicidal anons and do it all together.

what is this, a philosophy for ants

Dubs confirm.

do a flip

OP WHAT IS DEATH LIKE? TELL THAT DEAD GUY HIS CUNT GF WHO MADE HIM KILL HIMSELF WAS CONVICTED.