I have a theory

So I just showed up here and the board theme has been changed again. I found it very refreshing, and it occurred to me that keeping things new, fresh, and spontaneous would be a good way to reduce the current downward trend in activity going on here. (pic related)
So my theory is this: if the board theme changes every day or so, if IDs and flags get turned on and off every couple days, if CP gets allowed for one random hour every day, if word filters change every day, if random genres (anime, music, rate, trap) get banned for 24 hours, and other stuff like that, people will show up just to see what zany antics are going on every day. I think the b.o. has the right idea, he just isn't taking it far enough. Take it to the extreme, and word of mouth will get out and people will flock here just to see what is going on. Once here, they will post and become part of the active community just to feel like they belong somewhere.
I hate to see 4chan's numbers fall so low, and want to see it great again. I think this would be a good way to turn things around.
What do you think, fellow Holla Forumstards?

You're the tard you insufferable faggot. This is completely irrelevant and frankly quite annoying to look at. Holla Forums (((mods))) need to get rekt for ruining this shit.

(you)

Flags and IDs are like the chan version of stewed prunes. The same amount of shit drops, it just drops faster, makes a horrible mess all over the place, burns your pucker, gives you the cramps, and has a tendency to leak out and stain your shorts in front of that cute hottie you finally got the nerve to talk to.

They loosen you up when you're full of your own shit.

I think I would stop posting on Holla Forums

Wake up and look around you.
This board is EXACTLY what 4chan's Holla Forums was 6 months ago.
EXACTLY!
This *IS* 4chan/b/, motherfucker.
It may say 8ch on the URL, but it is 4chan in the bottle.
And there is not shit that you, the mods/bo, or even Jim can do about it.
So we might as well have fun with it.
It isn't bait, it is a legit suggestion/theory.
Make Holla Forums into Sperg Central Station. Something new to deal with every day or every couple hours even, would draw a lot of attention to the site and therefore a lot of participation.

stop projecting

gbtreddit
sage is not a downvote

He is just jealous because OP didn't mention the reddshitheads who have come here in his post.

As much as everyone would like to see you stop posting on Holla Forums, Mr. Sage, I don't think that it is very likely. Cancer is not that easily gotten rid of.

Well, that much is true anyway.

I like the part about cp.

It's the great re/b/oot yet again.
oldfags will know

the new css is just a further annoyance on an already annoying board.
if you are security minded and delete cookies and cache after each session, you have to go via options to recover yotsuba with each new session.
the upshot of this is a need to type out the url manually to connect and then opt out of the css to use it comfortably.
if you make it any 'more'' difficult to access the board, nobody will bother.

No, it is not. It isn't even close. 6 months ago every thread you encountered was yly, trap/sissy/boipucci/mental illness, #rekt, fb fap, ect still. You don't see these here in the same numbers, be that due to lower population or what I do not know.
Aside from that, the sheer amount of underage users on 4chan was obviously increasing exponentially well before that.

Sorry OP you faggot, but I'll have to nip rhat bait. People sage when they have something to contribute to your thread (usually heckling you or somebody in it for being a useless cunt, in this instance it was your cancerous suggestions), but don't want to breath the life of a bump into a thread. He believes this thread deserves to 404, so he refused to bump. Deal with it faggot.

annnd nobody cares

change the CSS yourself in the options you dumb fucking newfags.

This guy gets it. Any one else is a newfag.

#1 Deleting cookes and cache doesn't make you secure, dumbfuck.

#2 If you were smart, instead of using cookies and cache to override the theme, you could just use a script like umatrix to disable the incoming CSS from softserve.

I have no opinion on the CSS but I'm sageing to look edgey

change it every time you connect?
yotsuba b as default. the rest is for faggots

yeah, no. that has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a while and i also opened up a thread here where a pedo was rationalizing himself, so that's saying a lot.
Everybody knows the only time traffic increases and interest is generated is when shit goes down like a good old fashion raid. HWNDU is a good example from recent times.

block the CSS newfag

doing so automatically at the end of each session contributes to online security. so does noscript. dumbfuck
.>>7135858
how?

Didn't Vietnam have a thread about this just the other day that explains why this is? Also, fuck off dysnokike we all know it's you.

t. dysnomia

the choice of css is stored on your device in a cookie.

what did OP mean by this

Dude, look at the catalog. Compare it to what it was here 6 months ago. What we have here today is fucking 100% pure faggotass shitposts of the kind you are describing. 4chan rules this place now. If you can't see it you are blind.

Am I the only one who sees OP's post as being purely sarcasm then? Because it smells an awful lot like sarcasm.

No fucking shit

Holla Forums has 3 different places for css
1. default yotsuba b
2. individual board set CSS
3. user set CSS

block the 2nd.

it is. OP is butthurt about soemthing again.

I think the mods are too retarded to ever do anything that complex, they're just retarded spergs who fuck around with the board constantly because it's a toy for their childish minds, they don't actually care.

why does everyone complain about it?

on 4chan when this shit happened everyone was going bonkers

"ZOMGZGZ MOOT CHANGED SOMETHING!!"