Better Call Saul

Why did Chuck destroy their family?
Will Jimmy ever be a real Lawyer?
Will Mike's actor die of old age between seasons?

BRAVO VINCE

I wish Bob Odenkirk could act. The scene where he breaks into Chuck's house was pretty shit.

Odenkirk was such a horrible fucking choice for a drama role.
He was good in BB due to him being a sort of "wacky lawyer", but he's not good as a main character in a show like this.

answers: because 60 minutes of tv needs to be filled and we can literally make an episode about watching paint dry and it will get views

I have to say that I had this thought many times since they announced BCS. Same for the actor who plays Tio Salamanca. They're both great actors but they aren't young.

Chuck is a prick with insecurity issues and Jimmy is a prick who can't get things done the right way so bends the rules whenever it suits him.

Drama? I thought this was a comedy.

My question is, will BCS end on redeeming Saul/Jimmy or will he be fucked forever?

It looks like he's going to get the urge to become Saul again and get noticed. That kid in the mall was triggering his lawyer senses. So he may want to some pro bono stuff again, get found out and killed as I imagine Gus put a hit out on Saul and that won't go away even with Gus dead.

The black and white scenes take place after BB or between the two shows?

After, though they could try and be 2deep4u and have it be after Chuck gets his revenge but before he becomes Saul.

Why are you guys such pricks? There are 1000 other shit poozd shows to pick on right now. Better call saul is pretty good, and interesting. Why nitpick some stupid shit? You know that even though Odenkirk is a massive leftist shill, he didn't write the show? I still think the role fits him well. He looks pretty scummy.

fuck off

I just got BTFO!

that would be some advanced deepness since at the start of season 2 he inscribes "SG was here", rather than "JM was here," and in Season one he watches VHS recordings of commercials to his law firm.

saul is a great character
slippin jimmy is a great character
James Lawyer McGill is kind of boring

I think Chuck's autism with electricity was a really good idea.

sure but it took 2 whole seasons for the payoff of the tape recorder. everything about the electricity phobia before and after is kind of grating.

It could've taken less episodes if it wasn't for Mike's backstory. But I enjoyed everything in it so far so no complaints for me. I liked Breaking Bad much more though.

This show is so fucking slow and painful that I'm tempted to recut it myself if I had the soundtrack and edit it down to BB pacing. It's that fucking slow. Remember the time Mike robs the house? It's like 7 minutes long but feels like 15 because the shots are so slow and even static at times.

BCS itself is fucking terrible but it's great for attracting butthurt redditors who see Jimmy as their guy. Dealing with them is the same thing as telling them how much bernie was a cuck. If you had been been here for the 2015 threads you would know. Redditors were so butthurt that people saw Chuck as a misunderstood hero and jimmy as a nigger that that in itself made it worth sitting through the show and using the show to trigger them. Season 2 is a crime against humanity for how bad it is that the writers who sought to make Chuck the villain made him into a paragon of goodness. It's fucking hilarious.

Reddit this reddit that, you're probably the type who calls out 'reddit spacing.' Look buddy, I don't give a shit about what redditors or what you posted related to the show in 2015. I have my own opinion on it.

From when I watched the show I always thought Chuck was a massive complete dick. And that is his character. It doesn't make the show terrible, that's just the fucking story. If you don't like it then good for you, but to nitpick stuff like that and and shit on the whole show just because of what some redditors think is just stupid. What are you, a sheep? Do you think for yourself or do you do the opposite of reddit?

4chan tier arguments, I'm wasting my time talking to you

lol reddit

:)

Actually if that were the intent of the post, it would be the same thing as claiming that calling someone out for being reddit invalidates the point of being called out. You may not be aware of this but avoiding what reddit likes is a good standard of quality. It's safer to assume that if reddit likes something, that something is probably cancerous and terrible. This is often seen as contrarian behavior, but when a butthurt redditor spergs because no one likes him nor his taste in something, it validates those who follow the standard of avoiding what reddit likes like the plague.

You also may not be aware of this but you have given away many tells that you are not from here, of which I will not reveal so others including myself can keep laughing at you.

I heard that redditors breathe air and use computers, maybe you should stop breathing and get off your PC.

I have seen posts like these thousands of times. Every time someone says this, he is usually trying way to hard to prove than he's an oldfag. I suggest that you should put some thoughts into your posts next time you fucking dochebag. You're not fooling anyone. You are a sheep and you can't think for yourself.

Oh I'm sure you have.

top fucking jej

k

Chuckfags, paragons of delusion.

What the fuck, I didn't realize season 3 already started.

I find Kim to be the most interesting character because she is will be a "victim" of slippin' Jimmy when the show ends. She quit her successful career at HHM because Jimmy's charm. She is the most relatable character on the show too. Just a normal person sucked in to Jimmy's game. He wants to go straight but can't resist the temptation of the "con".

The only thing Odenkirk is good for is helping to boost David Cross's career
I couldn't remember his name and could only think of him as Tobias Funke for a minute there.

I've completely lost track of what's going on with Mike and the cartel. I think this arc may have gone on too long.

Chuck-cucks, not even once.

Are we watching the same show? At the end of season 1 he was supposed to 'break bad' but he's only pulled like one con (the mesa verde switcharoo) and it was only because of Kim that he bothered at all.

Mike had business with one of Tuco's men who wanted Tuco taken out. Mike arranges for a set-up where Tuco gets arrested, but Don Salamanca threatens him to step down and not press charges. In return Mike tries to kill Don Salamanca but somebody (Gus) leaves him a note telling him not to do it. So he just stripped the car and found the tracker, which he used to trace back to Los Pollos Hermanos, but he doesn't know about Gus and the business yet.

and in the last scene of saul in BB he describes his best hope for his next life is to be managing a cinnabon

I liked BB but even I think this show is fucking boring.
It doesn't help that Bob is not a good drama actor.

That's what Cross looks like now?
Fuck, dude's gotten old.

Jimmy did the whole document switcheroo on the Mesa Verde thing in Season 2. He can't resist becoming slippin' Jimmy when it will get him an advantage.

t. Hollywood Jew

Are you kidding or are you just huge plebs? Bob is flawless. They couldn't have possibly picked a better protagonist.

Yeah, I never got the complaints about the acting in this show. The acting and script are impeccable, it's the pacing that's mired it somewhat (for series 2 and maybe 3)

This show is very functional. The characters contrast well enough, the dialogue is function, there is progress, the symbolism is straightforward enough. while often boring it works. My biggest problem is that it is a prequel, I know where this is all going and it kind of ruins a lot of it.

It's not just a prequel, it's also a sequel. The Mike stuff is Prequel, the Saul stuff is a totally different story, and a sequel.

How many seasons before black and white Jimmy goes back for his Sandpiper money?