Health

As a lot of you already know the (((government))) doesn't want you to have high testosterone, but for those who don't.

The (((government))) doesn't want you to have high testosterone. (((They))) don't want men. (((They))) want nu-males, or beta leftist whatever you prefer to call them. For the reason being their easier to control. high Test men have more confidences allowing them to think for themselves. Straying from the narrative.

The benefits of high testosterone: increases strength, increases metabolism, lowers depression, improved memory/concentration, stronger heart, increases energy, improves sleep, increases bone density, lowers morality rate.

So how do I raise my Testosterone?
You need to start: working out (go heavy once you get solid form), get eight hours of sleep a night, brush your teeth with baking soda, stop using soap ( or buy soap that doesn't have estrogen chemicals), stop eating soy, drinking milk, eat less sugar, stop using deodorant use bees wax baking soda, take cold showers.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160815032947/http://www.naturalcosmeticnews.com/toxic-products/dangerous-chemicals-in-deodorant-antiperspirant-a-detailed-review-of-the-chemicals-research-avoidance-tips/
naturalnews.com/025163_Hitler_vegetarian_vegetarianism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fHbJMmm2rOU
raypeat.com/articles/
raypeatforum.com/community/
fourhourworkweek.com/?s=strength
youtube.com/user/athrall7
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
generativeenergy.com/main/2015/10/1/polyunsaturated-fats-in-the-real-organism
youtube.com/watch?v=eeu4Z-u7Jks
i.imgur.com/74OrovE.jpg
pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
newscientist.com/article/2100408-dog-sperm-quality-decline-is-blamed-on-pet-food-chemicals/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/
raypeat.com/about.shtml
nature.com/articles/srep31331
archive.is/8z10A
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
supplementsos.com/blog/taking-health-advice-to-heart/
examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/
new.vk.com/doc56424021_437397488?hash=c0fbcf49a1c678949e&dl=c7b68a6898aa2009c5
youtu.be/B9OppAye78s
bodybuilding.com/fun/bmr_calculator.htm
fdlreporter.com/story/news/2016/08/10/natural-estrogen-cows-milk-safe/88525376/
youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
web.archive.org/web/20160520081102/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5983518.html
marjadevries.nl/universelewetten/kybalion.pdf
fringechan.org/fringe/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/10/19/most-common-nutrient-deficiencies.aspx
news.stanford.edu/2014/04/24/walking-vs-sitting-042414/
helpguide.org/articles/alzheimers-dementia/alzheimers-and-dementia-prevention.htm
ergo-log.com/
sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
anabolicmen.com/foods-that-boost-testosterone-naturally/
menshealth.co.uk/food-nutrition/eat-up-to-man-up
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/lavender-tea-tree-oils-may-cause-breast-growth-boys
nature.com/ijo/journal/v28/n10/full/0802760a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

The guy in the pick has absorbed to much estrogen in his system.

This shit actually works, bro
Onnit.com

Reminder that if you don't have naturally growing chest hair you are low t scum and should be removed from the gene pool

There are literally hundreds of steroid sites on the internet that ship discretely and accept crypto currency for payment. I actually buy clenbuterol from these sites for my asthma because it works better than the inhaler I was given. I have had success and received legit product many times.

Baking soda doesn't raise testosterone

Whats in it? I'm guessing it's zinc, cholesterol, d3. buying these vitamins would be a lot cheaper I bet.

I know, but it's not estrogen based like tooth paste, soap, or deodorant.

Not mentioning GMO's. What

No toothpaste uses Estrogen as a base

Your right, but theirs chemicals that mimic it. So it might as well be.

No toothpaste uses hormones, natural or synthetic as its chemical base

Drink milk

eat meat

Full of estrogen. Eat bone marrow instead.

Evidence
web.archive.org/web/20160815032947/http://www.naturalcosmeticnews.com/toxic-products/dangerous-chemicals-in-deodorant-antiperspirant-a-detailed-review-of-the-chemicals-research-avoidance-tips/

Hitler wasn't vegetarian

naturalnews.com/025163_Hitler_vegetarian_vegetarianism.html

Drink horse semen.

Isn't that like most scandinavians and northern europeans?

In all honesty it doesn't matter for shit so long as you have the testosterone one way or another. I do always find it ironic that those who often run around in the nationalist scene with the biggest superiority complex seem to be the most emasculated currently, but I won't take a jab. Most of the west is pretty fucked one way or another as is.

My advice for working out is to balance your carbs, protein and fats. You're going to need to consume one gram of protein (preferably whey) per pound of body fat if you want any gains at all. You're also going to want to consume a good healthy amount of unprocessed carbs if you want to be able to run more than a mile and expend any level of serious energy. Fats are necessary for brain growth and repair.

Other than that, a lot of it is simply a confident and realistic mindset. Start looking at your failures as your own mistakes, even if they weren't entirely your fault. Take responsibility and use the dissatisfaction to drive you to be a more successful man, husband, father, boyfriend, brother, son or whatever you are to those that matter to you.

My chest hair is only half-an-inch to an inch long and it's blonde. Looks like I don't have any with no light shining on my chest.

None of those are bases

I did mean it was actually the base deodorant. I just meant a part should of use a different word.

Watch out for Jewish "whole foods" anti-meat, and anti-dairy shilling. All of it is based on hippy environmentalism, evolution and third-world idealizing, and Talmudic practices

youtube.com/watch?v=fHbJMmm2rOU

I've got hair from my ankles to my ears but bald as fuck.
Fml…

That's how it works. The more body hair the less hair your going to have on your head.

Toothpaste has flouride which rots your brain. Fuck it off, regardless of whether it decreases T or not

Seconded. Modern dairy cows are fed estrogen hormones to make them grow quicker and then the milk is treated in a way that fucks with a lot of people's digestion. This is aside from the fact that the modern breed of cows used in milk production are different from what was traditionally used and they have a protein in their milk we are not adapted to.

The GOMAD diet is only something put forward by Rippletits to make scrawny high school boys put on as much weight as possible for football. I have done it and ended up a fat fuck with bad breath.

Just eat meat for your protein and marrow for your calcium

Eat meat instead. Whey is just the shit left over from dairy processing and is crap. Meat is a better source of protein and has zinc and if you eat the fat also has EFAs

just stop masturbating, start eating healthy and organic, do some weights/yoga here and there and get some sun. physical health is nothing if your mind, heart, and sexual systems are all degenerated

Whey protein is biologically the best protein source your body can use to the highest efficiency. I can essentially guarantee that unless you plan on eating nothing but a can of tuna for every meal for the rest of your life you will never be able to get enough protein for serious gains other than isolated whey.

Meat is fine for regular consumption, but it's not practical as a sole means of achieving gains.

Take a nutrition class or at least do some research before knocking whey. Most bodybuilders would laugh at you for saying that.

just go on roids you faggot. trump will cover your TRT as a male-to-ubermale transsexual.

What about muh nuts, user?

just activate your almonds and you'll be fine

This will actually be a thing

this

The RedPill of Nutrition

Saturated Fat is Good For You
- eg: coconut oil, butter, eggs, red meat, cheese, milk

Polyunsaturated Fat is Very Bad For You
- eg: vegetable oils (corn, soy — used in most processed & packaged food), nuts and nut oils, avocado, fish fat

Carbohydrates are Good For You
- no carb / low carb is bad for your health
- sugar from fruit is better than starch, but rice and potatoes are fine

This is very basic summary to get pique your interest. You're gonna have to do some research if this is new to you.

Check these out for more info / proof:

raypeat.com/articles/

raypeatforum.com/community/

Get off all of this shit.

Luckily I live in eastern kansas and have access to shatto milk, no added hormones to the cows or milk.

The key is to work out at least 5 times a week. You can start with general exercise and light weight training crossed with cardio. Get your form right before you go heavy. You're going to have to get over your ego and master form first…and CORE STRENGTH is the most important. Never ever leave core out. Integrate core into as many exercises as you can.

fourhourworkweek.com/?s=strength

There are a lot of good podcasts here regarding strength training philosophy. I used 4 hour body as a guide to build myself up.

4 hour body has guides for boosting testosterone, sperm count, adding muscle, cutting fat, all backed by experimentation and experts.

There are of course other books/ways to find this information, it's all over the web, but the book was a good buffet of info for me.

youtube.com/user/athrall7

^This guy has some very useful videos on form. Again, you can find form guides everywhere. That's just a suggestion.

You also need to get your spiritual health in line, regardless of your religious beliefs.

Take yoga (also incredibly good for your core), if you can't afford, you can find online yoga classes.

Also, meditate every day. It's tough to get in to, but if you stick with it, it will do you wonders and help to keep your mind sharp. I used the app called headspace to help get myself into the habit, but now I don't need it, I just wake up and do it.

And watch your diet. Eat lots of organic vegetables, there are plenty of strategies to make them tasty or at least a portion of them tasty (I mix my least favorite ones with some fruit and protein in a smoothie)
Get your fruits too, eat a lot of lean meat like chicken. Salmon is fucking good too.

Drink a shit ton of good water, and drink coconut water too (weird texture, but you forget about it after a while)

That's just a few things. I'm not an expert, this stuff has just greatly improved my life. Health is incredibly important and can seem easy to neglect at times. But I want everyone on this board to at least start to make strides in the right direction.

Mindset is the most important. If you are overweight here, don't feel hopeless, that mindset will keep you hopeless. Go find motivation videos if you need, it will start in small strides. Dont expect immediate results, understand that it takes time and proceed with determination.

We should all care about each others health. I hope a health thread is constantly on this board, to serve as a reminder for everyone here to stay in good health and live long prosperous lives.

Food is either the slowest poison, or the most powerful medicine. Eat like you give a fuck!

Meditation is for numales

Truth real men do reflection, not meditation. Though it's mostly the same thing.

What? Can you explain?
How is a more complex fat that takes more energy to break down in your body and therefore nets you less fat bad for you?

I am high test as shit and can't gain weight.
side effect of fast metabolism or do I have a tapeworm?
I eat as many calories as fucking Olympians and barely shit so I know it's going somewhere.

Meditation is stoic as fuck. Don't let its modern portrayal fool you.

I simply close my eyes and clear my mind and focus on ways to improve myself during the day.

If you think eliminating stress and improving mental strength and clarity is numale, then you need to get out

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml

"A series of studies about 20 years ago showed that the functions of the thyroid hormone are all inhibited by unsaturated fats, with the inhibition increasing in proportion to the number of unsaturations (double bonds) in the fat molecule.

When the tissues are saturated with those antithyroid fats, metabolism slows, especially when any stress, such as cold or hunger, increases the concentration of free fatty acids in the blood stream. Stress and hypothyroidism increase the formation of serotonin, which is an important factor in producing the torpor of hibernation, and lowering the body temperature. The polyunsaturated fatty acids themselves directly contribute to the formation of serotonin, for example by increasing the ability of tryptophan to enter the brain. In a certain cold climate, the PUFA are essential for hibernation, but under other conditions, the rodent would be able to continue gathering food and eating, instead of hibernating.

The direct effects of the PUFA on the endocrine and nervous systems, as illustrated by the hibernating squirrel, interact with their effects on intercellular communication (including the formation of prostaglandins and related substances), and the effects of their oxidative breakdown products, such as acrolein. But the people who claim that they are absolutely, rather than conditionally, essential, base their argument on the idea that they are needed for the formation of prostaglandins and cell membranes. The fact that cells can replicate in fat free conditions shows that the argument from membranes is unfounded. The argument from prostaglandins is more complex, but has no firmer foundation.

When a dose of PUFA is administered to a lizard, which isn't a hibernator, the lizard's body temperature is lowered by several degrees. There are probably many ways in which the PUFA produce that effect, besides increasing serotonin and decreasing thyroid. The PUFA are increased by estrogen, and they increase estrogen, and have some directly estrogen-like effects. Estrogen itself tends to lower body temperature and shift metabolism away from oxidative energy production. Aging, like estrogen, increases the body's content of the PUFA: Linoleic, linolenic, dihomo-gamma-linolenic, docosahexaenoic and docosapentaenoic acids are increased by age, and the longer chain acids increase more rapidly in women than in men (Bolton-Smith, et al., 1997). (Women are apparently relatively protected by progesterone, which inhibits lipolysis and prostaglandin formation, and protects the brain, thymus, and other tissues from lipid peroxidation and other effects of the PUFA.)"

I put the links in my original post where you can learn more. It's a big subject. You'll have to do your own research.

reflection is just looking back on your day, and seeing what you can improve. Just like meditation the only difference is it has no connection to faggotry.

Good post OP. I've lived pretty much what you typed for 20 years and it's done me wonders for my health and happiness. One piece of advice however;

Try using a mixture of two parts baking soda, two parts hydrogen peroxide, and one part filtered water. It's amazing for teeth whiteness and overall mouth hygiene. I wouldn't use anything else.

Also you can listen to this podcast about PUFA:

generativeenergy.com/main/2015/10/1/polyunsaturated-fats-in-the-real-organism

Thanks for the tip

I've been using Dr. (((Bronners))) Castile Soap (citrus) awhile, and although it's done wonders for my skin and shit, it turns out the owner was a kike.

Should I change soaps? Tbh, the ingredients aren't bad, so I don't see a reason to.

I actually heard about this soap on Holla Forums. It's my new favorite. Minimal ingredients, coconut oil base.

Also, if you want to know why low-carb / no-carb / ketogenic diets are bad for you, listen to this.

Kikes own basically everything so doesn't even matter? All your money eventually flows into kike hands anyways.

From what I heard is thats correct

Maybe you piss a lot

How the fuck do I lose weight? I look like a Gorilla, I'm fat (100kg, 180cm) and even though I go to the gym I can't seem to lose weight, only maintain or gain. I'm full of body hair, so I seem to have an overdose of testosterone. I don't really eat that much, which is why I'm troubled.

Muscles weight more than fat. You're probably starting to have a better shape but you don't notice it because you're gaining muscle weight.

Listen to this

Is this nigger really advocating a high fat, low sugar diet?

My bad.

How fucking autistic are you holy fuck

Not autistic, just retarded.

Rules to live by, endorsed by Kek himself.

Kek indeed.

Check'd

Testosterone also increases aggression, lowers impulse control, etc. Not saying it's bad at all, but unless you have diagnosed low-testosterone I wouldn't recommend taking "supplements".

Getting a lot of sleep and working out is probably the best way to promote health hormone regulation.

Also, please do not brush your teeth with baking soda. Maybe once a week at the most. If you're really against toothpaste just brush your teeth without anything, and rinse with mouthwash.

What is the best Testosterone boosting and high calorie diet for someone who wants to gain weight healthy?

Every guy has low T compared to a man 100 years ago, about a quarter of it. If it quadrupled it would still be healthy. Unless your taking steroids or are a complete retard with no self control I wouldn't worry.

Tim Ferris is a con artist. I enjoyed his 4 hour work week book, but I understood before going in that he was a con artist.

And why are you extolling him, when we have /fit/? Oh, I see..

kys. Seriously.

Look, there's low-T and there's hypogonadal.

If your T levels are 450+ ng/dL and you're doing the opposite of OP, this will help you.

If your T levels are in the ballpark of 300 ng/dL or lower, you WILL need to consider Testosterone Replacement. I personally liked the Testosterone Cypionate self-injections.

You cannot take sub-300 T and make it 1000. There is nothing you can eat or drink (other than literally T itself), do physically, or or avoid eating, drinking, or doing to go from sub-300 to over-1000.

Eat eggs for breakfast with oatmeal. Then just eat fruit, vegetables, or nuts as snacks. Lunch just have a tuna sandwich or something. For dinner just eat meat, with some vegetable side. Eat a few spoons of peanut butter to gain weight. This is basically all.

Don't get me wrong, i have already gained 20kg and went from 45 kg to 63, it just seems like a have stopped making gains, even when i work out regularly and follow my already established diet.
It's like I'm missing something.

I take spirulina. Much better protein than most meat and I won't get fat off it either. For anyone wanting to get bigger, I recommend body weight fitness back exorcises.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeu4Z-u7Jks

These are great. Doing these ones, will give your body that v shape that is highly manly and desirable to women.

i.imgur.com/74OrovE.jpg

This for abs. 2 fucking mins. If you can't do this, you should kill yourself.

You don't know what "aggressive" means in that context. It doesn't imply violence, it just means you don't just lazily wander through situations. Also impulse control comes from frontal lobe activity.

You're describing negro behavior, which isn't due to their test levels, that's newspeak SJW rationalization.

White man with high test = focused, calm, sharp

I prefer Dr. Bronner's.

pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD

Sorry but no supplement can rival the Filterman's very own Super Male Vitality (tm).

In all seriousness, the best vitamins you can take are: multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, magnesium, and creatine.

Dumbest comment in thread. Arthur Saxon should rise from the grave and split your skull open for claiming he could not be big without whey

Video won't load for me. What are the back exercises it lists?

Ok. Lay on the floor. Lift right leg and left arm. Lift left arm and right leg. Lift only upper body. Some planking as well. Why did the video fuck up. It's fantastic. I could have fucked 5 women yesterday, but I was out with my parents, because family is important and all. Find some back exercise body weight vids yourself then. They are worth it.

Everyone has a strong opinion on nutrition depending on their life circumstances, genetics, what has worked for them etc. The real red pill of nutrition is to stop watching youtube videos and blog posts about what you should eat and start listening to yourself more, while avoiding goyim chow packaged foods if possible. That said I think these sorts of dumps are a very useful reference guide not necessarily to be taken as gospel.

Are you a biochemist by any chance. I refuse to believe that a nutritionist has even a single ounce of intelligence

If it takes more energy to break it means it gets stored as fat and the one that is easier to break is broken first. Saturated fats means that the fatty acid chain has a number of double bonds between the C=C atoms. It those type of fatty acids also give the cellular membrane more fluidity the same as the good cholesterol. Polyunsaturated fatty acids are more stable therefore they have less energy to give when breaking and subsequently take more energy to break.

working out (go heavy once you get solid form)

get eight hours of sleep a night,

brush your teeth with baking soda, stop using soap ( or buy soap that doesn't have estrogen chemicals), stop eating soy, drinking milk, eat less sugar, stop using deodorant use bees wax baking soda,

take cold showers

BTW, i have put on 10+ kg of solid muscle and have leaned down to see my abs again. There is no secret except hard work, good eating and sleep. My diet was meat and potatoes/rice and vegetables. No supplements, no powders, no whey.

Dog sperm quality decline is blamed on pet food chemicals

newscientist.com/article/2100408-dog-sperm-quality-decline-is-blamed-on-pet-food-chemicals/

We should all try to eat clean food.

Listen to Linus Pauling
Vitamin C works

:^)
Enjoy your heart attack.

fuck off luddite / shill

what is chicken

Almond Milk comes from a plant and isn't soy-based. Ditto with rice milk. Cheese is aged, does that kill the estrogen?

Faggot, eat meat 🍖 like your ancestors did. They were way biggee than your pussy ass

If you are worried about growing moobs from eating a bit of cheese, your problems lie elsewhere. Don't eat Wal-Mart China cheese and instead go for higher dollar cheeses in moderation and you'll be fine.

Smoke cigarettes. They independently increase your T

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/

Or eat mushrooms or dose Zinc you fucking fag.

I went full vegan /ckfitvegan/ and eat loads of maca root.

i get all my vitamins and minerals and loads of protein and fiber.

I only take b12 and D3 from brands that I trust. "garden of life"

so basically that's what I do.

I cum like a horse.

Pure, isolated whey is fantastic for building muscle, but most protein supplements don't contain good sources or are loaded with fillers. Eggs and red meat will do a far better job.

Would anyone here be interested in a Holla Forums approved guide to working out? I am a competition powerlifter, and I have helped train friends that are in the armed forces to get bigger and stronger, with cardio included. I am not an expert on diet however, and would either need some help on that or just include the iron pill diet list.

if you take supplements then your body's natural ability to produce testosterone suffers, and you'll become dependent on the sups.

fluoride. stop drinking water from city system too.

Yes.

Yes.

You absolute retard.
You can either eat low carb / high fat OR high carb / low fat. Fat and carbohydrate do NOT mix for pretty basic metabolic and hormonal reasons.

It's been a month since I started this program, and to be honest I am already feeling some improvements(or maybe it's just placebo). I hope I can do at least a year, without skipping a day. I heard that the greatest challenge is at 3 months when you tell yourself: "I did a good job up until now, I deserve a break". I hope I can overcome this.

I eat mostly healthy, only have a bit of milk with my cereal.

Sleep is bad. Part because of the time of year, meaning I need windows open, part because I'm glued to a screen until bed time, part because fapping and part because my mattress is all sunk in from a previous bed breaking.

I don't work out, save walking the dog.

Despite being overweight, I'm hairy, tall and have a deep voice. Also despite being a shut in, introverted borderline sperg, I don't back down when it comes to politics/philosophy and such.

A study like that doesn't prove causation… Maybe people with high T are more likely to smoke? After all, testosterone does increase risk-seeking behavior. And men smoke more than women everywhere people smoke.

Since converting, I now only listen to quads.

thanks kek!

This. Was thinking of pinning some good ol' test-E this winter. I've read reviews and most of it looks safe and legit, but there's something about injecting drugs I bought with bitcoins that makes me pretty uneasy about doing it.

What about supplementation for minerals like calcium?

Just use water, its quick and works good. Have done this for many years and i have strong, white teeth.

Yes, high sugar, low fat.

With saturated fat, not unsaturated.

It told you it's a red pill.

No, I don't have any formal education on the subject. I just read about it.

I'm just pointing people to the research and ideas of Ray Peat. He's got a Ph. D. in Biology if that means something to you.

raypeat.com/about.shtml

Yeah, I'm saying high carb, low fat and the fat you do eat should be saturated.

I phrased it as "carbs are good" to shock the low-carb / no-carb people.

Avoid Bisphenol A (BPA)

nature.com/articles/srep31331

REPORTED
You’re too obvious.

This contradicts all personal experience I have.

Also have some xenoestrogen data.
Someone tell me how accurate it is.

archive.is/8z10A

Someone comment on the accuracy of this, as well.

By being a nigger.

You need some alkalinity in your mouth to counteract the acidity of the majority of the foods you ingest.

← Some basic info on polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA).

Basically PUFA's are anti-thyroid and pro-estrogen.

Source:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml

Spirulina Algae

It tastes like fish food & it stains anything it touched green, but if you want to get in touch with your inner kek then this is the food to do it with.

Just be sure it comes from a reputable source. Those crazy japanese have been growing it in fukashima water. Any of the top 3 being sold on amazon is most likely safe.

There's also chicken bone broth you can drink if you need more energy going into a workout.

I look awful without a shirt on.

Also, what will probably be of interest to Holla Forums is that the government has been pushing processed vegetable oils (corn, soy, canola, etc) instead of old-fashioned saturated fats (eggs, dairy, red meat) over the past century.

They pushed margarine instead of butter, shortening instead of lard, and told people not to eat egg yolks.

Now, basically all added fat is vegetable oil (PUFA) — every fried food (french fries, fried chicken, etc) is fried in vegetable oil and every processed / packaged food (bread, chips, doritos, cheetos, etc) has added vegetable oil.

supplementsos.com/blog/taking-health-advice-to-heart/

Also avoid plastics marked as BPA-free, the label is a trick they use to make you think you aren't getting it. The label simply means they aren't explicitly adding it to the product, it doesn't necessarily mean the shit you are eating/drinking won't have BPA from the plastic.

Same goes to anti-BPA laws, most of the laws are pushed by the same companies that are supposedly going to be affected by it because they know they can get away with it that way.

get lean
lower or eliminate grains and dairy from your diet
consume healthy fats
get some sun, try for at least 15 minutes exposure a day
consume zinc, oysters for example are high in zinc, forget vitamin supplements
strength train
High Intensity Interval Training or (HIIT)
quit smoking cigs and weed

you should notice an increase in sex drive and the opposite sex will start to notice you more

Not really.
New a guys who had a hairless chest and can't grow body hair to save his life, yet he still went bald.

Meanwhile my Uncle is a hairy fuck with chest hair and everything and he still rocked a full head of hair.

most pure, natural /fit/ user here. Completely 100% natty (fuck off with creatine being a steroid)

The best way to increase test has nothing to do with supplements. Though you could be eating in a deficiency.

Thus firstly, the easiest way to fix your test problem would be simply to eat more clean, and whole. Most people are lacking zinc. But they could be lacking a whole host of other minerals because of their shitty food choices. That is where supplements come in, they only "boost" you to normal levels.

If you do that, you should try to go into cortisol management. Which is the antithesis to testosterone. Which is also called the stress hormone.

You get this stress hormone if you do not eat enough carbs. If you sleep too little. If you do exercise beyond the point of breakage (that includes running over 40km, and/or 120 minutes a week, do HIIT instead)

You also need to eat enough red meats, and get enough (but not too much) cholesterol. 2 eggs is nearly perfect.

Cutting weight will also bump your cortisol up. Stress in general, be it from work (bad bosses who bully you) or any other source will fuck with your test.

And finally, your fat on your body will also increase estrogen and fuck with your test. The easiest way to get more test, and the most substantial after the others is to cut your fat (intermittent fasting is best to preserve your test while cutting) and increase your muscle mass.

Also, you should completely forgo steroids. They will fuck with your endocrine system and make you dependent on them for life.

There used to be a more in depth manual to this lifestyle for test increase, a payed book that I used called testshock. I got it for free from a torrent site but its been closed. So if you can find it still on the internets, get that. It details most of the good stuff and the science in there is mostly sound.

also ama

*knew a guy

Animal based products contain endotoxins than cause inflation in the arteries, best they are avoided. And saturated fats are just bad for you heart in general, any fat that is solid at room temperature is no good.

13/15 major studies on eggs and cholesterol were found to be funded by the egg industry.

It's best to avoid all oils in general. Humans evolved to eat whole plant-based diets, not fats in their raw forms.

I also want to add that the French Paradox is a myth, many cases of heart disease were under-reported. Also, it didn't take into account recent dietary changes in the french diet itself i.e. more meat, dairy, fats, ect, of which the true effects aren't going to be seen for a few decades, this has further skewed results.

examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/

the rest of the people who consume dietary cholesterol are going to be fine.

Also the fact that the egg industry sponsored these things does not mean that they have to be flawed. It can also mean that this part of the industry was relentlessly attacked by the jew, who wants us to eat plant based stuff so that he has more land to feed the niggers.

also to add, while following all the principles of that program (which are not exclusive to it, they are mostly just a collection of popular methods). My fucking body odor became dominant as fuck. And even though it may be a placebo, I feel like I am slipping into the warp maelstrom more and more. I keep losing myself more and more in being comfortable with just myself. Less anxiety.

Its not a panacea, but it sure as hell improved some aspects of my life.

this thread is about boosting testosterone, not living a longer life. do these Okinawans have higher T levels?

High test and longer life dont have to be mutually exclusive. There are many things that you can do around cardio that increase life, but do not decrease test.

The optimal solution is to live as long as possible, while maintaining as high as possible test levels. Maximizing the quality, and quantity of life.

Because who wants to live forever as a nu cuck male if you can live almost forever as an aryan god?

ITT pseudo-scientists and armchair nutritionists/chemists

I'm simply saying most people here don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about and that you shouldn't trust a fringe political board to give you advice on diet or exercise.
etc. etc.

Yeah, but the problem is this:

Diet is like Religion, you can find different experts and believers who proclaim their diet is the True Optimal Diet even though the diets are wildly contradictory.

Some people swear by a no-carb ketogenic diet.

Some people swear by a 80% carb raw vegan diet (Pic related).

Every diet will have at least one very smart expert.

Every diet will have at least one very attractive & fit-looking proponent. (Pic related.)

So who should we trust? The experts? Which ones? The government? Which one?

At least people on Holla Forums will be open to the idea that you shouldn't just trust the mainstream dietary advice — the first impediment to figuring out the truth.

do body weight exercises and go for jogs, do these during the time where you go on your neet walks that mummy forces you to go on. once you can start doing regular push ups buy some used weights and a bar-bell and start deadlifting. these things will change your life. they may not make you swole but they will give you confidence. ask you mummy if you can keep you weights in the garage. do this shit and fill us in on your progress neet bro. working out by yourself is god tier.

Brazil nuts (but only have 5 or 6 a day, otherwise they increase your selenium intake to toxic amounts) and strawberries are good for T.

Technically that's not true. We're much bigger, on average, than our ancestors were. Eating meat is a good idea, though.

This was supposed to be pic related.

she looked okay before, basically looked like a fertile mom type, now she looks like a 30 something LARPing as a 20 something

Should have stopped at 130.

She probably would look better at 130ish. She's still hot though. I'd have sex with her 150lb version in a heartbeat even.

You need to eat more. Since you weight more and your body needs more energy. Also if you work out a lot you're going to need more energy put in.

You're retarded.

There's absolutely no meme magical way to diet, there's nothing new that could be found.

Second law of thermodynamics, dieting is nothing else.

Now get the fuck out with your meme diets peddled by snake oil salesmen

Garbage video. Vegan isn't any more healthy than an omnivore's diet, except for the fact you now have to supplement 9238492384 vitamins and mememicros through pills and combining several sources of protein as plant protein isn't very compatible with humans.

The guy also isn't a doctor.

I'm interested.
I was planning on paying The Golden One half a grand for a workout and diet plan but I don't feel like getting robbed so I would absolutely be interested in what you might produce.

If not, do you have any workout routine recommendations? I did body by science with a trainer and it turned out to be bullshit.

This has nothing to do with meme magic. This thread is about how to achieve and maintain optimum health.

The Standard American Diet is peddled by snake oil salesmen: big corporations and government agencies. That's the problem.

Ok, so if it's so obvious and simple, please tell us: What is the ideal human diet? What should we eat and would should we not eat and in what proportions?

When eating meat you need the densest possible. While farm raised Sea food and chicken are nice and somewhat cheap, it leaves you hungry far sooner than you need to feel. Same with most beef sold in super markets. The hormones in beef make them put on fat weight, not dense muscle mass even when 'grass fed'. You need to know your source for most of the meat you eat or you end up losing a lot of the power behind it and are fighting against a different set of hormones that will bulk you up, but also push your body into making a lot of excess fat than necessary.

Find a source of beefalo beef. Most of those farmers don't use hormones due to the nature of the animal and the gains it makes simply from grass rather than feed. Biggest problem is low supply, and slightly higher price (excessively so if thru a store, go to the source). The next thing to look for is wild game meat. Deer season buy as much as can fit in an open top freezer. Rabbit is an good source as well, but often difficult to source. I am expecting these are obviously not your only sources of meat tho, if they are you need to buy some additional meat with proper fat content.

The best meat I have found is wild pig. It is like beef, but even more beef like. Cooked for three to six hours in its own juices and either orange or apple juice added with whatever assorted spices you prefer to simmer it with. I personally don't like pig, farm raised that is. But wild pig is absolutely the fucking best damned meat I have ever had. I am a very big man, I can consume several pounds of food in a single sitting with EASE. But with wild pig, I actually eat very little, down to the 'suggested' portion sizes and sometimes less. Eating one half ounce of meat in the morning typically not only fills me up somehow, it keeps me satisfied for nearly the next six to eight hours. First time I tried it I put the pig in two small tacos, and ended up eating only the meat straight. I was full from that for hours and actually couldn't eat any more inspite of the wicked nice taste and there being more to consume. Best part of it? You can in most places hunt it year round, and if you find the right farmer actually be paid to do it. Making this either an mostly free food source, or even an profit making one you can do in your off time. And hunting pigs for their meat is no keyboard warrior endeavor so you are going to get a hell of an workout one way or another in many cases unless you only go out once.

:TLDR not all meats are created equal.

Sleep might be it then.

Call it tetrising your diary. Reflect on what went well, make changes for tomorrow. Whatever it is,, herding cattle or whatever.

What's wrong with ketogenic diets?

Do you floss? If so, how often?

Got 20 mins in, I wanted a quick breakdown. His argument seems pretty bullshit tbh
Your hormones were fucked from years of eating carbs, the fucked hormones comes from your body fixing them.
Also
Yer this guy is retarded. His argument for this was "bears like sugar after hibernating yo, keto is bad cus bears."

This is the last place to come for good healthy advice. I remember posting Freelee a while back so good for someone who took up that meme even if he can't think for himself. DURHUR!

Lucky for you privileged goys, you can restore hormonal balance, detoxify, become smarter, and sculpt an ideal body through one simple trick! Start drinking your own urine! Gargle is, snort it, enema, and bath in it! Surely, that will turn even the most shabbos goy of you into fine Aryan specimens!

If you are on meds and do that, well, just don't. And I advise you eat more fruit or fresh stuff. YUM!

And if you try a urine fast you will be sick and debilitated with a healing crisis for who knows how long because most people are deathly ill. Ultimately you shall rise from the dead, friends.

You little niggers don't even know about the kinds of gainz that can be had with taking that golden nectar.

Nice! I've been doing Peat's carrot salad for a few days now. So far, so good.

Dr. Bronner's soap is great. Too bad he was a Jew who claimed his parents died in the Holocaust.

T.Baiter.

When I started pounding my own urine non-stop, I shat out so many toxins. That stuff really runs through you, lemme tell ya… You better run not walk to the bathroom. Now the weakness from purging is being overcome finally and my body has filled out, becoming closer and closer to it's genetic perfection. For it is true that urine contains the morphologic resonance of our DNA and counteracts imbalances in our field. It's like you don't want to awaken your hidden energy bodies and innate superpowers. Toss out every shenanigan and become an authority of health plus godliness with this one weird trick! Hail SHIVAMBU! HAIL SOMA! LING LING LING LING LING!

[spoiler]HIGH ENERGY[/SPOILER]

smh fam

new.vk.com/doc56424021_437397488?hash=c0fbcf49a1c678949e&dl=c7b68a6898aa2009c5

Okay, digits like this cannot be ignored. Thank you Kek, I will follow this advice.

Or, you know, just get your testosterone levels tested by your doctor. If they're low, you can get on the patch, injection, or Clomid.

Seems kind of complex. Where are you on the chart? Know anyone else who's tried it?

(self-checked for kek)
My resolve is diamond hard. I will make my body a Temple of Kek.

This is complete bullshit.

Why the fuck is nutrition so pozed?

You realize inside of your body is hotter than room temperature, right? So just because a fat is solid at room temperature doesn't mean it's clogging arteries inside the body.

(self-checked for kek)
My resolve is diamond hard. I will make my body a Temple of Kek.>>7143228
Federal Law prohibits the use of hormones on buffalo/bison. Perhaps it is forbidden for beefalo too?

it's the opposite. lol

wat. how could this happen

You can take HCG to prevent nut shrinkage.

Tried this once because -order of the golden dawn- was gross. Downed a whole cup of my fresh morning gold. Felt sick for hours.

Didn't attempt again. The real key to health is drinking the sperm of young Aryan boys.

*semen

lol

A basic diet and workout plan for strength, size and aerobic capacity would be phenomenal

Are they in the soap?

You have to adjust your caloric intake to support your added mass and keep growing. You've only plateaued because you're eating like the old 45kg you instead of the new 63kg you. Make sure your protein intake especially is sufficient for your goals as well.

Depends on the nurtitionist. I know a few and learned basic nutrition from one who was a biochemist moving up to medicine (taught at my college part time for moneys). Most are full of shit tho.

But thats wrong. Saturated means each atom has a full octet completed without double bonds. Double bonds cannot rotate like single bonds can therefore the double bond literally creates a dent in the FA's structure. Unsaturated means double bond which means bent shape and that bent shape is what increases membrane fluidity when it attempts to go through the cell membrane, the bend forces greater distance between phospholipids.

You're spot on with cholesterol though. As it is inserted in the membrane the distance between phospholipids increases and fluidity of the membrane also increases as a result.

Truth. Multiple double bonds means they are harder to break down because it takes more energy to split a double bond than a single bond. Its easier to steal a hydrogen than it is to physically split up 2 double bonded carbons.

I'm calling bullshit on that.

yeah fuck off m8

+ doesn't provide sources
+ uses parantheses excessively, like a newfag
+ doesn't provide arguments just instructions

STAY VIGILANT

that is the most powerful redpill i have ever read in my life.

im going to read this out loud at my university, of course anonymously since i cant give this epic user credit.

DROWN YOUSELF IN MADDOW GROOL

I've recently started using this old Portuguese brand, the scents are more natural and no Talmudic Trickery to be found.

Just posted some stuff in another fitness thread, been lifting a decade now and I'll give you some advice I wish I had:

You want to be a well rounded athlete. If you're natty, you have to pick your poison. You can do a base strength training routine, cardio, and some martial arts or rock climbing as well, but you can't do powerlifting and Olympic lifting and expect to have energy to do anything else. I don't consider casual lifting a sport itself, but power/oly lifting (high intensity stuff) is. You can probably balance a base routine and one sport, say martial arts, power/oly lifts, serious cardio, or rock climbing. But don't do everything at once, that shit catches up to you in your early 20's. Seriously stop doing deadlifts they're a fucking meme, you will thank me.

Wear a belt when going near 85% of your max. Since this is a controversial topic I'll let this guy explain it so I dont have to make a wall of text.
youtu.be/B9OppAye78s
Watch some of his other vids and subscribe, he gives some grest tips.

Learn to yawn on command, yawn before heavy sets or breath deeply.
Learn the valsalva maneuver. This means breathing out slowly yet forcefully, holding some of the air back with your mouth. You may have heard hissing and grunting in the gym, that's what they're doing (the hissing at least). You don't have to do it loudly at all, in fact mine is rather silent. What this does is raise your blood pressure as well as tightens your core muscles, aka makes you stronger as fuck. Apply to martial arts as well.
On the topic of martial arts, don't bother with them. You want to learn martial "sciences." These are mostly Western styles (because we do everything right) such as kickboxing and wrestling. The Thais got it right to with muay thai., that shit is brutal and easy to learn Jui jutsu is good too, and there are some good strikes in karate. But if you go to a dojo for those specifically, they'll make you take years to learn it. With kickboxing and wrestling, you learn the basics and concepts, training methods, and you have most of what you need to kick someone's ass in a few weeks. Take what you like from various styles and add it to your arsenal. Train and strategize as much as you can, start living a martial lifestyle. As a wise honorary Aryan once said "the Jews fear the samurai." Samurai is jap for Warrior, one who stands up for himself and his people, and you can't do that without the means and ability to do so.

CARRY A GUN. You can't expect your fitness and fighting skills to get you out of everything.

Weight loss/gain is literally an equation. You could eat only junk food and still lose weight.
Calories consumed - calories spent = net change.

bodybuilding.com/fun/bmr_calculator.htm

You can use this tool to calculate your daily caloric requirements. After that it's simple math, run at a deficit and you WILL lose weight.

Testosterone doesn't pay the bills
Testosterone doesn't put food on my table
Testosterone doesn't clothe and shelter me
Testosterone won't improve my resume

I don't go out of my way to put estrogen into my system, I don't go out of my way to put any chemical into my system. There are more important things in life, and my metabolism is already sky high.

Faggot detected.

Muh dik nigger ape detected

Eat paleo. You should lose 10-15 pounds a month.

Insulin is responsible for fat storage. Carbs are responsible for insulin. Therefore, cut carbs to lose fat.

Also, focus on eating red meat, especially steak and bacon. No, its not going to kill you.

t. Former fatty (fatter than you are)

Try harder, Jew.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Can anyone tell me if milk is estrogenic solely due to growth hormones or if it's innately estrogenic?

I live in Mexifornia, one of the few good things about this place is that 99% of milk is certified to be hormone free.

Milk is good for you.

It does contain some estrogen, but it is also androgenic. Your androgen to estrogen ratio is what's most important. Low testosterone is the big problem, and whole milk will raise your testosterone enough to offset the estrogen.

Thats why a lot of powerlifters GOMAD—drink a gallon of milk a day.

it's quite literally secretions from a lactating pregnant female mammal, so of course it's innately estrogenic as is any mammalian breast milk. It isn't particularly well absorbed at least in mice studies but if you're estrogen-phobic there's really no point in drinking it. You probably get more estrogen from daily milk consumption than BPA from plastics or receipts or whatever else is often mentioned in these discussions.

It can also allegedly fuck up puberty so if you're still a kid just avoid it for a while.

fdlreporter.com/story/news/2016/08/10/natural-estrogen-cows-milk-safe/88525376/

just a pathetic excuse.

you can always do both you fuckin chode.

Follicle stimulant hormone and testosterone are different hormones.

Your a fucking dumb ass who knows nothing about biochemistry. Milk based protein will never match protein from flesh. Also meat contains cholesterol, a natural testosterone precursor.

If you want all natural soap just buy that homemade shit at farmer's markets, or learn to make your own.

Help me Holla Forums, I have been thinking long and hard, coming from the /fit/ standpoint of pic related.

You see, I do not believe in souls. I believe that the body, its hormones and its habits shape nearly everything (apart from the obvious DNA) in the human soul.

I have felt, like many, the presence of a thin veil, something that hovers over us. Something that prevents us from acquiring tangible reality, heavy emotions and great volition into life.

Thus I have been on a long path of healthiness, to try to lift up my testosterone, trying to eat less sugars (which lead to Alzheimer and perhaps may be part of that thin veil of semi death) and a bunch of healthy other stuff which I am pretty much nearly done with.

But then I realized that its not the end point, that there are other things that may play a role in removing that thin veil.

like this youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU

Neurological habits may play a huge role in shaping your brain. But if for porn this works like this, I thought to myself: what if it could work in a similar way for other things. Like socialness? What if watching human faces on screens will cause weird effects to our brains?

And thus I abandoned tv series that I watched. Leaving only chinese cartoons and movies (still may be too much) in my life.

but recently I watched youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

and started to wonder how I could think, be even more like those volkish people. Because to them, even my improved lifestyle would seem sluggish and potentially degenerate, even though I tower above 99% of society in soundness of body.

I still have the "no gf" focus, but the volkish people in times of need did not focus on women? They focused on duty and on honor. A volkish person would perhaps instead of being lazy like me, do much more to try to restore his nation? Take up banners? Go protest and bring out pamphlets EVERY day? Try to be a public speaker everywhere?

fuck, I dont know. But I think that for me to become more volkish, I should abandon even the last bit of media that I consume (jewlywood movies), discard women completely (and stop focussing on making my body look like a bodybuilder). I should do what next to get my mind neurologically sound?

Spotted the untermensch. High T doesn't equal being a monkey.

one bump for myself

Don't lose your way with distractions of pussy, user, but the most important goal for every white man here is to create and raise healthy white children.

For your mind, it sounds like your next step is the occult. A lot of the wonders you're asking can be answered intuitively after some reading and reflection.

Here is an archived thread that will expose you to meme-magick workings and power. This gets most people intrigued.

web.archive.org/web/20160520081102/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5983518.html

If that whetted your appetite, the next stop is the Kyballion. It's the occults babbys first book which succinctly crash courses you through the basics of how the universe and your own mind work.

marjadevries.nl/universelewetten/kybalion.pdf

There's also fringechan (the non-smiley version) to expose yourself to new ideas or simply banter with the topic of the occult.

fringechan.org/fringe/

Don't forget Hitler was very much into the Occult, the Thule group wasn't just a meme. Even Hillary got caught in her emails doing occult sacrifices to Moloch.

Don't do this.

So, do you use mouthwash to clean your teeth?

I don't want gingivitis tbh .

well considering how you reacted to me, I will honor you and go through this material to as much as my mind allows me. I am still of course a bit skeptical as I come from a nihilistic scientific background, but we shall see.

Dr. Bronner's soap really is great, but all the writing on the label sounds like schizophrenic rambling. Here's one of many statements

Mouth wash harms your mouth, don't use it. Besides brushing your teeth with a soft brush, you can floss where you need.

This shit makes me super paranoid.

Also is carbolic soap fine?

Baking soda works great. I've been doing it for years. Not only is it an excellent cleaning agent for the tooth, but its alkaline properties lessen acidophilic plac producing bacterial activity overnight

I got some dirty mouth tooth powder. It's the baking soda meme but someone does all the work for you preparing it.

I love it.

That's all I ask, and I was the same myself. 99% of the stuff out there is bullshit so keep your guard up but be aware of what resonates with you. Have your intuition guide you.

The Kyballion has been a smashing success to everyone I've showed it to.

i take zinc pills, they seem to work pretty well

okay noted, il read through it. Any kind of inspiration to my next step of self improvement is nice. As I think that I am getting close to the limit of my physical self improvement. Which is already better than 95% of all humans in society.

vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium etc.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/10/19/most-common-nutrient-deficiencies.aspx

You also need 15 minutes a day direct sunlight exposure at least.

also some walking

news.stanford.edu/2014/04/24/walking-vs-sitting-042414/
helpguide.org/articles/alzheimers-dementia/alzheimers-and-dementia-prevention.htm

I'm so glad there are so many doctors here on Holla Forums. :D

They mean well but they will fuck your shit up if you let them

Once I figured out how toxic modern dentistry is, I became very skeptical. One day my dentist told me I needed to fill some teeth or they'd rot out, but I refused and said they'd heal on their own. The whole staff laughed me out of the door saying that teeth can't heal themselves, but the next year I was the one laughing because after switchng up my oral hygeine routine my teeth were perfect!

sucks to be incapable to think like a doctor (As in, from the scientific perspective)

There's no reason not to do your own research when information is so widely and readily available. Have a problem? Fix it! It isn't rocket scientist. Surgery is pretty much the only thing you can't do at home

pretty much yea, the thing is, the doctors also take advice from the same sources as I do, namely to that of medical research.

like ergo-log.com/

It doesnt take a genius to figure out what MIGHT work. Plus we have a thing called PEER REVIEW where actual doctors, medical students and more comment on these things.

Eventually we become like the doctors, because to become a doctor you need to study stuff, we study stuff as well, learn off the different systems, the path to truth that they have, to sample sizes, to double blind studies…the doctorate title is an effect of time spent on study, tests and official recognition…the time spent on study we can do ourselves…at home…

We may be more erroneous, but the biological base (IQ) and willpower to learn may be the same as with the pro's.

One thing people have to realize is that these medics don't know any better than what they are fed at universities. The ones who are actually good and not trained pill prescribers are few.

As you can see on my ID and the posts above, I am an user who managed to uncuck his own biology.

Right now I am growing back chest hair again. Shit I even recently received EAR hair fuck yar. Besides that my body scent has been steadily increasing in intensity.

But I dont exactly avoid plastics that much. I do avoid flax, dont avoid caffeine (its okay till 300mg), dont do alcohol, not even a little bit

I do use non estrogen like shampoo and bodywash, the zero brand thing deoderant as well, still normal toothpaste too.

But as I have said, its enough to get back male characteristics without completely avoiding all sources of xenoestrogens.

also, I am following this program from a book that I have stolen off the torrents

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

I gotta say though, holy shit. This chan has the makings of the old chan. While halfchan has quantity on its side. I dont feel like I miss important bits often there (by sleeping, or doing other things).

But this chan, I have been here several months and the speed and quality is staggering. There is such huge depth here.

There are still many users here, who provide a lot of quality and viewpoints. perhaps by a factor of 100 times more compared to halfchan.

Truly, this thread that you provided is at least a testament to the success of culling off hostile elements, and the promotion of friendly/neutral elements.

Even in the catalog I can see so much goddamn content.

though the kabylon seems like a bunch of bullshit that has a similar form to other bullshit books

the way I see it, there are a thousand different paths of philosophy to take, many of them collide with one another, many of them reach no conclusions, only dead ends, many of them also contribute to one another. But at the end of the day, almost none of them can stand up to the rigorous methodology of science.

There is a bunch of shit about crystals. About intention and meaning being poured into them, yet when tested by a double blind study. It still remains random.

All of these supernatural things remained in the random range.

Thats because none of these things work in the real world.

These are traps for the mind, and for the spirit. The only thing that matters is a hollow mind, and a heavy foot on the soil of reality. Which means more of the mind being put into the destruction of the obvious hostile elements like the jews, instead of wasting time on feelings and other garbage.

All of this esoteric shit is just circlejerking garbage.

the reason why its so popular has more to do with the bellcurve, and the innate need for low IQ things to go towards the path of solipsism, rather than reality.

To add more to this, I find it to be insulting to be recommended this. The kybalion has more to do with fringe, faith healing, than with vaccines, with medication and other things.

It literally helps me a zero amount in my quest to further uplift myself.

I cant even imagine how someone, who lives in our modern society, with our industry working on so many proliferations of scientific progress into natural laws, can recommend something so obtrusive into insanity of the old.

Whatever mysticism part of paganism, of volkishness remains, it must be discarded for its fucking horseshit. Voodoo garbage does not elevate us to go to the moon, it does not create pressurized submarines to explore the ocean depths. It especially does not help us with the quest to improve ourselves in the face of rampant chemical, and other types of somewhat conscious warfare on us.

I would almost say that this shit should be banned for being crazy /x/ stuff. Fuck off.

Musgo is choice user. But it can also be quite costly.

I also recommend Papoutsanis greek olive oil soap. Most moisturizing soap I've ever tried and pretty cost effective.

Carb load after lifting. On lifting days only. Otherwise you just get fat. It helps solidify your gains.

e.g., Eat 150-200g of pasta or 3 medium sized potatoes.

Many will tell you to just eat more protein (which you do to some extent) however, this is the secret weapon.

Also there is a spreadsheet for calculating your macronutrient intake. I'll upload that later for you.

Sissy-up, faggot.

Have you ever stuffed your face with 250-400g of meat in a day? Try taking a shit tomorrow.

Anybody knocking whey has not tried to eat the true required amount of protein in meat. It's fucking impossible on the digestive system without whey.

That being said, get the cleanest whey possible. Unflavored Isolate. No filler, no shit flavors, no artificial sweeteners. Flavor it yourself and enjoy. NOW Foods makes a 10lb bag of Unflavored Isolate and it's about $100.

Tea tree oil is best soap, and Dr. Bronner was super green pill. It fucking vaporizes acne in my experience.

anabolicmen.com/foods-that-boost-testosterone-naturally/

menshealth.co.uk/food-nutrition/eat-up-to-man-up

Now how do you put these into a meal?

This user's right in the sense that genetics are the main factor initially in your T-levels and eventually the main solution is to take testosterone shots with d-bol and exercise.

I'm sure the soap is good but get another essential oil.

Tea tree oil mimics the effects of estrogen.

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/lavender-tea-tree-oils-may-cause-breast-growth-boys

……….fuuuuuuuuuu

Hi mom

Will rice fuck with me? I eat a lot rice because it's a good base for stuff and doesn't really have anything in it other than calories

Last trick for the older anons (late 20s and up).

Take L-arginine powder. Boosts HGH levels better than anything else.

Try eating too many carbs, preferably easy to digest types like French bread, all day every day for a couple weeks.

Then reach down and grab your newly formed pork belly.

What's the best essential oil to get?

Going to pick up some beeswax at a local honey shop, going to make some deodorant soon, but need an oil.

Rice typically contains noticeable amounts of inorganic arsenic, although the actual levels vary from irrelevant to dangerous between different brands. There are legal limits in the EU and China but there is disagreement about the health implications. Some expert bodies suggest to limit rice consumption because of the arsenic, others say that it really doesn't matter because the amount is too small and we don't really see major effects in societies where they eat rice dishes 3 times a day for their entire life.

You can also just use other carbs for variety… corn, wheat, potatoes, millet, buckwheat, oats, etc.

You know what that "pork belly" is made of though? Fat, not bread. Specifically, it's made of dietary fat because conversion of carbohydrate to fat is not a relevant pathway unless you eat no fat at all. Hence populations with high carb intake being lean and populations with low carb and high fat intake being fat (Americans, Mexicans, Europeans etc.)

That entirely depends on your goals, what you are willing to do, and individual differences.

I'll put something together in the next few weeks.

I stuff my face with 250-400g of meat almost daily, because momma didn't raise no bitch.

This is the most idiotic logic I've heard in a while.

Are you even aware how the body stores fat? Excess of any macro = fat.

Please name a society that has a high carb intake and lean population.

These people are probably starving and or doing tons of physical activities.

The Kyballion does not discard any hard science whatsoever and uses said hard science as the basis of its hypothesis. It speaks of the vibration of atoms, frequency of vibration, matter becoming energy and vice verca. What hard science would discredit the principles of conversation of energy and vibration?

Don't conflate the Kyballion with other crap you have stumbled upon. There is no discussion of that in there.

I won't even bother addressing the rest of your garbled, inane points with everything

spaced like a

retarded mongoloid.

Your syntax and structure revealed your origins from the start, you fail to assimilate fullchan culture.

Clearly, you were not ready for the next step.
Return to 4chan. Stay in your mental rut.

I am but it seems you are rather confused about it. If you look at any overweight person, their body fat is composed of dietary fat. Dietary fat is not modified or broken down, it just gets stored in fat cells which is a very efficient process. Not only that, some recent studies have actually found that obese people are even worse at converting carbohydrates to fat than lean people, see for example nature.com/ijo/journal/v28/n10/full/0802760a.html
Converting carbs to fat costs 30% of energy and basically doesn't happen outside of overfeeding experiments.
And yeah, excess energy from any macro in the presence of enough dietary fat leads to fat being retained. Only problem is, people don't consume excess energy when you just give them rice, bread, beans, fruits and vegetables because the food is too filling.

Unfortunately the diet in most places around the world is westernizing towards more fat, fast food and more animal products at the expense of carbs, so it's becoming increasingly difficult to even find any society that's truly lean without starvation.
Thailand is one contemporary example, but it's easier to just look at Japan, China, Sri Lanka, Laos, Singapore, India etc. in the 50s from when we have data.. most of these were around 70-80% calories from carbs with close to zero cases of people being overweight or diabetic. But even in Mexico, Italy, Portugal you had around 65% carbs. Of course now all these societies have reduced the carbs and upped the fats and are all ballooning and getting the beetus like Americans taught them. You can still look at places in Africa today where people are on 70-80% carbs and no, not everybody there is starving - all lean though.

I meant grams of protein, not the weight of the meat.

100g chicken breast = 27g protein

250g-400g protein a day is about 9 to 15 chicken breasts.

Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we
know under the terms of “The Material Universe”; the “Phenomena of Life”; “Matter”;
“Energy”; and in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT, which in itself is
UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN
UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND.

establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and
psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which,
without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment.

There are many ways to view the universe, from the "simulation universe", to the multiverse theory, big bang etc.

Why do we not pick one? The answer is simple: Evidence. Your standpoint has none. Its premise begins without evidence and most likely builds upon this baseless assumption into the sky of ignorance and horseshit.

Obviously you don't have any idea what you're talking about, or you wouldn't be promoting Jewish pseudoscience.

Fat storage is promoted by insulin. Insulin comes from carbohydrate consumption.

People who consume excess carbs are fat. Look at a diabetes magazine next time youre in a supermarket. Do their recipes show lots of pictures of bacon and steak? No, they show blueberry pie.

it is basically pic related

The only thing that matters what is what our hands move in the real world. We are lucky that a lot of eyes of those hands are glued to our words here on the internet.

But our influence on those eyes is fickle. Because we used this place as a primary habitat instead of a secondary, the real world does not get our direct presence.

Worst still, we go off the influence pyramid from tier 1 (real life), into tier 2 (internet) and a lot of faggots still go into tier 3 (poo bottles, video games and other near metaphysical things)

All of this shit about the kybalion is just meta physical circlejerking. With zero evidence, a lot of presumptions based on nothing but desire.

It is just one of the many refuges…graveyards of human thoughts that were proven to be useless as the people who used them all died.

Almost got me there, but calling a blueberry pie a high-carb food is what made it all too obvious, so I'll give a solid 4/10.

Nonsense. Dietary fat is fuel for the body. It doesn't just get stored as fat on the body unless too much was consumed. Just like everything else.

Optimum percentages of macronutrients (carbs, protein, fats) differ for everyone based on their genetics and what they are trying to achieve.

You sound like another anti-meat sickly vegan shill.

All the populations you are describing are skinny and weak. Pic related.

Reason why western populations are fat is because they eat way too much corn syrup (and other sugars), processed carbs in copious amounts, and hydrogenated fats that are industrial waste. It's a bunch of low quality food.

Oh god this thread is getting funnier by the second

I don't recommend this one, although just based on anecdotal evidence. I tried brushing with baking soda for the first time this year, a few months later I broke a tooth in half while I was eating. Never had that happen to me before.

And filtered.

I was thinking about tearing apart all of the nonsense in your post in detail for the benefit if other anons, but its obvious that you're just a troll.

If you really don't think that candied fruit pies are high carb, well, enjoy your diabetes.

Pies are generally low-carb because they contain too much fat. If you had ever baked a pie you would know that. If you actually had any intention of attacking high-carb food you could have attacked steamed rice and fruits. But of course you can't do that because you know nobody ever got fat eating rice and fruit. So you have to attack a high-fat strawman like pie, donuts or burgers. Pathetic.

I'll take it slow for you since you have what seems to be multiple learning disabilities.

Thai fuck boy eats a small bowl of rice per day.

Degenerate westerner eats the equivalent a whole shopping cart of rice.

See the difference?

But user, those Westerners added a pat of butter to that shopping cart of rice! That makes it low carb and high fat!

My anecdotal evidence is better with baking soda. I brush everyday for the past year and my dentist says my teeth are visibly in better quality. Earlier there was possibility of pulling out at risk teeth in lower jaw. Are you sure you're not adding salt to your baking soda toothpaste? Or that your baking soda is not riddled with some strange artificial additives?

Just eat less and exercise more. No special diet required.

That's for the first month unless you're obese. It's called water weight. And if you're obese just eating 1500 calories a day will shed pounds.

Enlighten me as to how you can fit 1500 - 2000 grams of cooked rice in a "small bowl".

No, wait, just shut the fuck up since you're clearly a moron who's never visited another country.

No dude. Insulin promotes uptake of glucose by body cells including fat cells, liver cells, and muscle cells. When your blood sugar gets too high insulin is released by the pancreas to assist in moving the glucose into the body cells. Eating more calories than your body uses in a day promotes fat storage.

Can doesn't mean will. Your body does what's convenient. It would prefer to use that protein for muscle, and that fat for your brain and hormones.

Eating less is more likely to shed muscle than fat. It's easier to lose weight consuming more healthy calories than fewer garbage calories.

No, that's 15 pounds a month, mont-after-month continuously until you get to a lower bosy fat. Obviously you dont know what youre talking about.

And no, it's not water weight. There's plenty of salt in all that bacon you'll be eating!

No, this does not work. I speak from experience. 1500 calories is called a 'starvation' or 'suicide' diet. Your metabolism will shut down and you'll be lethargic, but still obese.

That's a diet that only works for a month.

You lose more weight eating more calories, and guess what: those calories are steak, fish, and bacon. With lots of butter.

Former Division 1 Collegiate Athlete here

Stage 1: just get into shape.

If you are extremely fat or even if you just havnt done cardio type exercise in awhile you need to kinda ease into it. I would run/walk about 1-3 miles a day and work into it for about 2 weeks. If you are prone to shinsplint problems then bike about 8-15 miles or run on grass.

Diet during this: Don't eat anything with mass amounts of sugar in it or any kinds of fried foods + potatoes. Try to lay off bread in general, sandwiches are ok though but no muffins bagels etc.

Stage 2: Build your core

Do intense cardio workouts for about a month. Swimming is the most intense cardio (do like 4000-6000 yards a day) you can get but biking (not sure on mileage but a lot) and running (5 miles a day at least) are decent too. I dislike running though because I feel it is hard on your joints. Also focus on getting reps in pull ups and and push ups, plus some ab work and stuff to build your core supporting muscles in your back/neck.

Diet during this: Lots of Rice + Pasta combined with a ton of protein. Chocolate milk for recovery drink. Eggs in the morning with some type of meat.

Stage 3: Get big

You will lay off the cardio a bit and go to maintenance, like only run 1/8 of what you would have usually run. Start doing a legit weight program but make sure you are DOING EXERCISES RIGHT so you don't hurt yourself. Focus on upper body but do some squats too. Only do 6-8 reps in sets of 3-4 of the highest weight you can do WITH THE CORRECT FORM. Only use machines with autospots on stuff like benching, free weights are dangerous unless you have a spotter you trust and even then still unsafe. I have a pretty good upperbody workout but I don't want to type it out so I will just recommend something like P90x because I know many people (including most of my college coaches) use it in their personal life because it is bretty good.

Diet during this:

Eggs with salt and pepper and cheese
Lean White Meat protein with salad and cheese.
Rice and Beans.
Continue to avoid all Potatoes and Fried Food + Soda and suger/bready shit and alcohol.

Stage 4: Become Ayran

Now you go on internet and after researching it you follow the Ketogenic diet for 2 months to the T (NO MORE THAN 25-30 NET CARBS A DAY, FIBER CARBS ARE OK THOUGH). This will purge your body of toxins and stored fat and make you cut as fuck. Supplement with fish oil and make sure you get enough electrolytes and potassium/magnesium though.

Stage 5: Become a doper

It is about 5-6 months after you started and you look cut as fuck. People think you are badass instantly upon seeing you and won't fuck with you. Niggers that see you will nod their head with respect and won't rob you anymore. If you want you can dope with my approved mixture of Muscle Milk, Beta Alanine, Creatine, P2Life, and Amino Acid blend along with a steady intake of protein. You can focus on cardio or on being swole, whichever you choose should decide how many carbs you needs to ingest (more for cardio).

Other good things to eat:
Kefir

That's insulin's primary purpose.

Insulin is also responsible for synthesizing triglycerides out of fatty acids. Without insulin, fat cells are incapable of increasing their fat stores.

This!

Thanks for taking the time to write this out.

OP is right.
Schopenhauer and Holla Forums made me aware that daily workouts is the foundation of a healthier life.

So you're an imperialist? You only believe what you can see for yourself? What can best tested and observed under certain conditions?

You can follow imperialistic thought to it's logical conclusion, but it still comes down to faith. See pic related.

Have you seen atoms? Have you seen Mars for yourself? Have you verified yourself that the world is round and not flat?

If not, you're listening to the opinion of others who have brought together theories they believe they are correct, and they argue why they are.
You can argue for anything being real and if you believe it is, it is.

Also, it's not as if evidence and scientific reports can never be wrong, or influenced or skewed or downright misinterpreted.

As the Kyballion says, every truth is a half-truth, and every half-truth a truth.

Its the same old argument being repeated for the belief in something that cannot be proven…on most religions. The lack of evidence is not evidence for something. It simply is the lack of evidence to prove something.

Because thousands of religions flow with that kind of logic. They cant all be right.

jesus, that we still have to play this game in this day and age. I was spouting the same arguments 10 years ago, and 10 years ago still none of you faggets could produce any kind of coherent answer to that.

I hoped that this place would be better, but you all fell into the solipsism trap.

My path seems to be mostly a path of solitude. Only briefly supported by those who are into the scientific world as I am. Advanced by genuine evidence. Not superstitious nonsense.

Today I educated more than I was educated back. As usual…

Nigga wtf? No. You're wrong.

If your body is burning the energy provided by your diet (daily functions, repair, growth) then you don't store fat. If you have excess calories in your diet it will be stored as fat.

Your liver will breakdown protein and fat to produce glucose if all glycogen stores are depleted, which will cause your pancreas to release insulin into your blood. If you have too many calories in the form of fats that you body can't utilize it will be stored as fat regardless of how little carbs you eat. Your body cells REQUIRE glucose to function. Keto diets help diabetics MANAGE their blood sugar because their body fails to produce the necessary amount of insulin they need to manage it themselves or fails to respond to the insulin.

Read a fucking textbook.

Well done. I'm glad your textbook backs me up; it's a shame you're too retarded to read it.

Says the wop.

Nice pic, OP!

Soaps and deodorants are the tools of our jewish oppressors, user! -)

Me:

You:

Your book:

It's time to kill yourself, user.

Pic related: That is you, OP, a middle-aged male feminist neckbeard!

Are cheque drops still around these days?

I've never seen 'em, most people use Halotestin instead.

You do realize glucose and fatty acid uptake is an on-going process correct? Insulin STIMULATES it. Speeds it up in times where resources are in over abundance by INCREASING the uptake beyond what is normally occurring which increases ATP production which allows for more synthesis of triglycerides. However, synthesis of triglycerides doesn't just stop when the insulin is "turned off".

I bet you only read the underlined part for what you thought proved your point.

Let me correct this:

You:

Me:

Text:

You:

Text:

At this point I have to ask: Do you know what diffusion is? Fatty acids diffuse into adipocytes. No insulin required. The adipocytes then produce triglycerides.

You:

Me: You dumb nigger. Go to school.

You have yet to make a point, dude. You havent disproven a single thing I've said. You've iust quoted your book, which HAS disproven what I've said.

You quoting true statements doesn't disprove my true statement—insulin makes you fat. Find one person who disagrees. Ask yor teacher. Email your books author.

Insulin makes you fat.

I claimed insulin promotes fat gain. Your book agrees with me. You claimed otherwise. Your book disagrees with you.

Why are you even bothering. I hate to go Molyneux or use the word literally, but you literally cannot form an argument. You haven't formed a single one. You just hope that a deluge of irrelevant nonsequiturs will somehow make insulin stop being responsible for fat accumulation.

Insulin makes you fat.

Disproven what *you've* said.

Urgh, egg on my my face.

This.

I get it. You've dug yourself into this hole and you're going to stay there. My posts aren't to convince you, it's to convince others not to listen to your bullshit.

Feel free to provide some sources to what you claim. Until then go to school you dumb nigger =)

I'll second this, baking soda is far too abrasive to brush teeth with everyday. Did it for close to a year and it really wore down the enamel on my teeth. I brush with plain coconut oil now, does the job nicely.

Yup, that's it. Well done, user.

Hopefully you're not going into the health care industry.

I don't need to provide sources; you already did for me. Your textbook backed me up and proved you wrong, remember?

;-)