Ask someone who escaped prison and now lives illegally in a foreign country

Ask someone who escaped prison and now lives illegally in a foreign country.

dont care

Dad?

did you get raped in prison

are you black?

Nope

Not a real thing. Not everyone in prison is a homo/punk.

go easy on the blacks willl ya

Nice run on sentence :^)

For anyone wondering it was very easy.

I was in a sex offender unit and since we where deemed to be of low risk to the public we just had to wear a electronic ankle bracelet but there was almost nothing in the way of fencing.

I just found a way to trick it into thinking it was still in contact with skin while also removing it using salt water and some copper I got by smashing out a light switch.

Can't go into to much detail or you know who I am.

The hardest part was getting contacts to agree to help me get out of the country. Lucky I knew a few deep seas skippers.

How did you escape

How long had you been in prison prior to escaping?

How long has it been since you had escape?

Did anyone escape with you or were you on your own?

How did you manage to move to another country without police finding out?

Pretty much walked out after sorting out the electronic ankle bracelet. Someone was wanting for me, drove me to the dock and I got on my friends fishing boat as a "new deckhand".

I can't to much away but I was dropped off in Vanuatu after 6 weeks where I was mailed some papers that made me a citizen of somewhere else then I just got on a plane and flew to my new home.

reddit spacing

4 years had another 2 years left but I escape on the matter of principal.

Can't give exact time but around 7-9 years.

My own.

See

What did you do to get 6 years in prison? Are you afraid that you'll get caught again? Raided in the morning? I would be worried about that, personally. Why did you wait 4 years to escape? Do you ever miss your country and regret escaping?

What did you do?

What country were you originally from.

Have you ever considered not being a piece of shit?

did you have to apply for citizenship? didn't they ask for your personal details and didn't you have to tell them?

I just had to invest an amount in the country to get permanent resident so I brought a 1.5 million dollar house with a mortgage under my new name.

I knew the property market was really hot there and was able to make payment then sell it 6 months later and profit 140k.

What country

What the fuck do I ask you?

Why do snitches and moralfags like you even go on 8ch.

Who said I was a snitch? I'm just genuinely curious. Can you at least tell me if it's a third world country?