I unironically want to be BO. seriously, I'd be better for the board. ask me abt my policy positions

I unironically want to be BO. seriously, I'd be better for the board. ask me abt my policy positions

Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC) would have deleted this thread by now, if HE was our MOD!

dude it''s really funny when you post image macros about randos with 9gag watermarks and make random posts. hahaha

Thanks. Just call me Rin. I'm employed by the FBI to slowly destroy this pace. How am I going?

If we could for for it, I'd vote for you.

spread awareness user. grassroots. funnel me money through laundering superpac schemes.

this is a bolitigal rebolution X-DD

tell us everything you would do

What'd you do with pics of little kids?

new BO or I will spam Holla Forums every single hour

How do you feel about pedoshit?
What about interracial shit?
What about trap shit?
What about niggers?
How do you feel about the leftypol plague?
What about regular pol?
What are the first changes you would make to the board?
What are some things you would NEVER change.
Should VPN users be banned?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

B&
B&
B&
B&
B&
B&
B& dysnomia
B&s
no

Permabans? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. maybe for pedoshit, but for trapshit, like a month I would say?

Not sure I'm ok with this. The trump worshipers are a little retarded but the classy Hitler worshipers are ok.

This is pretty fucking based tbh. Although I have to say I like traps, but their community is mainly cancerous and filled with sjws.

i like this

most people have access to vpns so talking to a mod after you've been banned is ineffective, and with a mod team as distant from each other as Holla Forumss ban appeals stop being an effective way to combat unfair bans as mods will approve/deny them without knowing the reasoning for the ban in the first place.
on the sticky they're be a link to a poll (maybe poal.me) for each mod. if the ratio of positive:negative votes dips below a certian percent, I'll just shitcan them if they're a new mod or make a temporary sticky thread to put to put them on trial at the mercy of the opprobrium of the users and make my own conclusion on whether they should really stay; this way there are no shitty "old guard" mods e.g. omza for SA that get to stay just because they've been there since anyone can remember.
shitpost stickies and css changes would be more frequent, or something like that. this place is so obscure a position of leadership is a joke, and should be considered such
maybe, for a week, nuke the board and establish a dozen cyclicals for general topics (an anime cyclical, a politics one, a spam containment, etc). take in new mods frequently to see what they bring to the table and prevent the moderation from becoming boring and stagnant.
what if there was a google forms or some shit where somebody applied to be the mod equivalent of a "taste maker" where they only stickied threads they liked as a job. once the application is written in, I'd make a temp sticky with a full screenshot of their posting history and a poll, and if the people like it they are promoted. imagine the first page being only filled with stickied good threads from people the other users decided are fit for being arbitrators of good threads.

during the transition I would ask dysnomia to list as much as he can about individual instances in which he's given pedos a chance to express themeselves freely, and how quickly it devolved into cp. depending on how severe it is, I'd make my own independent personal judgement or even just try the experiment of a pedo cyclical one last time– not to stay, but to gauge when exactly it descends to the realm of questionable legality and how severely anti-pedo policies should be enforced.
i think the first step to remediating these problems is admitting that they are a tier below normal content. if a thread was about vidya or relationship problems people will react more negatively to a derailment of trap pron than to a derailment into a quest by a good artist, or in depth discussion of imageboard culture, for example. so they we should ultimately seek to be fairly contained to at least some degree, but not deleted– that would be censorship. so establish some line defined in clear, quantitative terms that defines when this type of content is normal and when it's malignant, e.g. if it's a derail, how many threads posted in a row about it, if a post history only has examples of that type of contenyt
free expression of politics is vital. but, there's a line between politics and crashing a thread to the post limit with autistic jpeg-riddled infographs and whiny posts about "trumpkins". so establish that line, and if the post violates those rules see previous answer.
see what i have above.
whatever works.
no.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Why the fuck couldn't you have been the bo when the pedos exodused? You obviously care.

D I S C O R D I A N C O N S P I R A C Y

authorishits like this can die in a hole

Nothing B& except for spam and things that are explicitly illegal. Vote for me to make Holla Forums free again

the Enlightened Republic of fugthelug

I like you

fellow libertarian. id make you mod

Thanks for the well thought out reply. I never would have guessed you were so orderly and organized.

I may have to try some of these ideas out, maybe with you if I can regain your trust.

is that an insult??

irregardless, there's no need to regain trust. just hand it all over to me and have no worries.

No.

No.

yes. YES!

And then the board was deleted.

What did he mean by this?

dysnomias moderation is really really bad though, so even deleting the board would probably be better as you'd all (at least the regulars who care) flock to /1/ which has p good mods. dysnomia isn't authoritarian like neogaf bad, but worse in subtler ways. for example, he once posted that he disagreed with a decision of another mod but thought they were cool so he let them do what they want. that's just really bad moderation,n not to mention that he boasts about it actively angering the user base and being le epic trole. why would you want a mod like that?

Image related is for dystopia.

I agree with this. When at what point did he ever show consideration for Holla Forumss userbase? Literally all he does is just fuck with the userbase, he doesn't give a single fuck about Holla Forums as long as he can have his powertrip… although it is just a backwater he still thinks he's tough shit over inheriting Holla Forums under his pimpdaddies coattails.

WARNING: Meme Responsibly™

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you okay bud?

What would be your policy regarding that scourge, the gay community?

How do you feel about unironic gayposting?

see

I am all for it. In fact, I would make it a very high priority.

Can we please ban straights from posting? This is a gays-only board.

Fuck off faggots

I hate that word so much.

sounds autistic. plus i work in etymology/language so i know what i'm doing :^)

I lose all respect for people who put "ir" in front of a word and then use it to mean the exact same thing.

it isn't incorrect. if the whole of a population decides to accept some new word or grammar rule in spontaneity it doesn't matter if it broke the rules of the previous accepted canon. see 'literally

Sexy bum bums willies nipples poo poo ooga booga wee wee vagoo and boobies - tee hee!

the word you want is regardless or irrespective

no, i'm looking for "irregardless", bc everybody has accepted that irregardless means regardless. it is grammatically correct by virtue of everybody besides a fringe of iamverysmart autists having decided that its correct

I'm not saying that it's incorrect I'm saying that you're an idiot for using it when there's a substitute with 2 fewer letters that didn't come about because a bunch of idiots initially put a prefix and a suffix together and decided that they didn't intend it to be a double-negative.
I don't correct a nigger every time they say "I didn't do nothing" but I do assume that they're retarded. This isn't a crusade I'm just passing judgement and decided to point it out because it's a thread where you're trying to look good.