Is catalog broken? Also fraiser why?

I was going to bump two thread near the bottom that looked interesting and then post this thread. I didn't care about third from the bottom as it looked like shit. but when I clicked them they 404ed but refreshed catalog still shows them. IS this a bug or a feature to prevent necromancy or a specific limitation on my gold account as I do tend to necro some threads?

also dysnomia I think I just got a possible joke in your name. dis nomia this name. your name is "this name" spelled phonetically? That is pretty clever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysnomia_(moon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but also why do people hate people with animie profile pics. I'm not really into anime myself but whats the harm in liking foreign films?

His name is most likely related to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysnomia_(moon)

poop

does that also imply a connection to "Gabrielle"?

Those threads are set there as an idiot test. You passed with a positive result.

Since you passed the test I can't tell if this is supposed to be funny.

no, this is new, threads at the bottom used to be real threads and not 404. this is a change or a bug or a feature. just curious which one.

if his name is this name it is clever. Yo dog, I heard you like to punch the keys for god sakes, you're the man now this name.

Rin! Bring back Rin! We want Rin!

It's shopped, dipshit.

I know it is a shoop, satan trips, I'm asking in general? seem prejudiced.

The choosing for this username was actually quite intricate.

Dysnomia is the Daemon of "lawlessness" – Holla Forums has no rules.
A Daemon has power in between human and godlike – this account has power in between anons and someone like the Holla Forums Administration
Daemons were souls of old men that lived in a grand era, who have become spirits to watch over a specific thing, like a place, culture, etc. – I'm a 4chan veteran and I wanted to preserve oldfag IB culture on Holla Forums.

I thought it would be fitting since I'm discordian and run a board with no rules.

Ironically, you start enforcing more rules than the previous mods. You are a faggot. KYS

They only just made the idiot test and you were very quick to pass.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Satan. Next, you'll be letting us know that this is Dr. Phill.

You would think so, right? Actually, no. The no-rules clause applies to moderation as well.

I know so, I was here when your faggot ass took over. Not only did you add more rules but you started deleting shit that was anti-moderation and stuff that you didn't like. You're never going to be able to memory hole this fact.

I once had a fat gf who also used a retarded name online. She only vaguely understood the meaning herself but loved the attention she got from guys trying to guess the meaning. Dysnomia reminds me of my ex.

thanks for the answer. I like layered meanings.

why do you guys hate dysnomia again?

Everything in that list isn't true.

t. dysnomia

inb4 everybody I hate is dysnomia

I don't see any of it tbh.

Nice try dysnomia.

There's literally 10 pedo threads on Holla Forums right now and at least 5 pedos who post in any given thread on this board

Oh hello js normie.

we should never have pedo threads here. all that cp belongs on leftypol if anywhere.

so basically what said is wrong?

no

How do you know?

b-but dysnomia hates pedos and d-d-deletes them guys I s-swear

I fucked an ugly tranny who stopped her car to ask me for directions. I responded with a joey tribianni "How you doing" before following her to her motel and jack hammering her in the doodoo hole. shit was so cash.

and yes I am a normie, I love the comedy of Norman McDonald

>mfw dysnomia is just deleting spam and everyone is butthurt because they can't keep it in 1 threador legal

Awfully contradictory don't you think?

He does on random.

Your js video doesn't work.

You do realize this is fake right? Anyone can pretend to be dysnomnigger with the flag.

You do realize this is real right?

Do you have proof, like an archive or something?T here is a moderator flag that lets anons impersonate vols, newfag.

It was the real Dysnomia and the picture is right there.

prove. I can easily replicate it and prove you false, but if you can't back up your claim then you're full of shit.

We can easily replicate anything on computers so you'll always have to trust someone with that kind of evidence. Screenshots have been used for thousands of years, welcome to the Internet.

nice "evidence" shill

kek

so is he for pedos or against them if for why delete?

I recognize that loli. brb

Dysmonia hates all 3d kids because he finds them ugly.

screenshots are probably fake

dysnomia has been deleting my posts for years and you're full of shit

fuck off anti.

you want the directlink? what is js?

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs