Mini Chimpout in Milwaukee #3: Niggers Gonna Nig Edition

Potential chimpout, nig's sister calling for violence.

Will they or won't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MilwaukeePolice/status/764935933758169088
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
archive.is/0kk1C
youtube.com/watch?v=0HM4UwxM9ss
archive.is/JEXiU
vimeo.com/80242225
youtube.com/watch?v=LBu3DvIAitI
archive.is/4n1EL
youtube.com/watch?v=h61WLomQrWQ
youtube.com//watch?v=6xXTemQ_vww
periscope.tv/w/1OyJAbWmYDNxb
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg
youtube.com/channel/UCFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ
youtu.be/Xr256gta2Qw
vine.co/v/MbiJl9b0bDD
twitter.com/AJBayatpour/status/765018607059345409
8ch.net/pol/src/1471028846332.jpg
twitter.com/JCParnon/status/765020374190923776
periscope.tv/mandophotos/1rmxPDMddogxN?
twitter.com/WISN12News/status/765022702235181056
michiganmilitia.com/
livestream.com/accounts/3312552/events/3138355
ustream.tv/channel/ex414
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party,_USA
twitter.com/MilwaukeePolice/status/765032333615521797
periscope.tv/Timcast/1yoKMlwdVvRxQ
twitter.com/MilwaukeePolice/status/765035714140594176
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMlwdVvRxQ
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9840/web
quora.com/Has-anyone-died-from-a-downward-falling-bullet-of-a-shot-fired-straight-up-into-the-sky
startpage.com/do/search?q=bullet falling from the air
8ch.net/pol/res/7135984.html
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/765040952406749184
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for cheeseniggers going full boer and killing the niggers

I just want to find a stream.

You're telling me that you wouldn't feel safe to see this driving through your neighborhood?

Where is a live stream and not la riots reruns?!

NTA has the scanner going.

They know not to stream because it will just show everybody that they are niggers

apparently shots have been fired at JFK as well. we might be a happening tonight whether or not the niggers in milwaukee provide

is the site slow as fuck for anyone else?

twitter.com/MilwaukeePolice/status/764935933758169088

Still, someone must have a periscope going.

Niggers love the spotlight, too stupid not to show off.

That's just from last night, and
IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

CHEESE NIGGERS SHALL SLAUGHTER WATERMELON NIGGERS

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

"When word is received that a flash mob is forming at one of their pre-reconnoitered intersections or highway interchanges, the SAV team will assemble. Sometimes cooperating police will pass tactical intel to their civilian friends on the outside. Some clever individuals will have exploited their technical know-how and military experience to build real-time intel collection tools, such as private UAVs. Police will have access to urban security camera footage showing MUYs moving barricade materials into position—a normal prerequisite to a flash mob riot intended to stop traffic. Tip-offs to the vigilantes will be common, and where the networks are still functioning, citizens may still be able to access some video feeds. Sometimes, police will even join the SAV teams, incognito and off-duty, blurring the teams into so-called “death squads.”

The operation I will describe (and it’s only one of dozens that will be tried) uses two ordinary pickup trucks and eight fighters. Two riflemen are lying prone in the back of each truck, facing rearward, with removable canvas covers concealing their presence. Their semi-automatic, scoped rifles are supported at their front ends on bipods for very accurate shooting. A row of protective sandbags a foot high is between them and the raised tailgate.

In the cab are a driver and a spotter in the passenger seat who also serves as the vehicle’s 360-degree security. The two trucks don’t ever appear on the same stretch of road, but coordinate their movements using one-word brevity codes over small FRS walkie-talkie radios. Each truck has a series of predetermined elevated locations where the intersection in question will lie between 200 and 500 yards away. Each truck is totally nondescript and forgettable, the only detail perhaps being the non-MUY ethnicity of the suburbanite driver and spotter driving relatively near to a riot in progress.

By the time the two SAV pickup trucks arrive at their firing positions on different streets and oriented ninety degrees to one another, the flash mob riot is in full swing. A hundred or more of the rampaging youths are posturing and throwing debris into traffic in order to intimidate some cars into stopping. The riflemen in the backs of the pickups are waiting for this moment and know what to expect, trusting their spotters and drivers to give them a good firing lane. The spotters in each truck issue a code word on their radios when they are in final position. The tailgates are swung down, and the leader among the riflemen initiates the firing. All-around security is provided by the driver and spotter.

Lying prone and using their bipods for support, the shooters have five to ten degrees of pan or traverse across the entire intersection. Individual rioters are clearly visible in the shooters’ magnified optical scopes. Each of the four snipers has a plan to shoot from the outside of the mob toward the middle, driving participants into a panicked mass. The left-side shooters start on the left side and work to the middle, engaging targets with rapid fire, about one aimed shot per two seconds. Since the two trucks are set at ninety degrees to one another, very complete coverage will be obtained, even among and between the stopped vehicles.

The result is a turkey shoot. One magazine of thirty aimed shots per rifle is expended in under a minute, a coded cease-fire is called on the walkie-talkies, and the trucks drive away at the speed limit. The canvas covering the truck beds contains the shooters’ spent brass. If the trucks are attacked from medium or close range, the canvas can be thrown back and the two snipers with their semi-automatic rifles or carbines will add their firepower to that of the driver and spotter.

Back at the intersection, complete panic breaks out among the rioters as a great number of bullets have landed in human flesh. Over a score have been killed outright, and many more scream in pain for medical attention they will not receive in time. The sniper ambush stops the flash mob cold in its tracks as the uninjured flee in terror, leaving their erstwhile comrades back on the ground bleeding. The commuters trapped in their vehicles may have an opportunity to escape.

This type of sniper ambush and a hundred variations on the theme will finally accomplish what the police could not: put an end to mobs of violent rioters making the cities through-streets and highways impassible killing zones. Would-be rioters will soon understand it to be suicidal to cluster in easily visible groups and engage in mob violence, as the immediate response could come at any time in the form of aimed fire from hundreds of yards away. Even one rifleman with a scoped semi-auto can break up a medium-sized riot."

No seriously, where do I sign up? I think I was born for this.

There's no signing up. Find like-minded people and create this squad yourself.

So basically how can anybody with a straight face see this as anything more than BLM wanting to make crime 100% legal for blacks to commit?

Fucking white whores race mixing with niggers

THESE RIOTS WILL BE USED AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE FEDERAL TAKE OVER OF LOCAL POLICE

archive.is/0kk1C

Al Sharpton admits it's about federalizing the police:
youtube.com/watch?v=0HM4UwxM9ss

More: archive.is/JEXiU
vimeo.com/80242225

Baltimore Mayor asks DOJ to investigate police:
youtube.com/watch?v=LBu3DvIAitI

archive.is/4n1EL

I'm curious about quad quads.

excuse me while I shotgun the rest of this murphys and 3 more schmidt's

Still haven't seen any reporting on the assaults taken place against whites in the form of hate crimes.

There won't be.
The Jew York imam attack will quickly get swept under the rug, or the media will continue to blame it entirely on Trump.

you won't lad. maybe kikebart will report it. what reason does the lugenpresse have to report crimes against whites?

Look for blog posts and twitters.

That bureau that deals with 'baccy, alchy, and funz wants a chance to use tanks and flamethrowers on non-kosher white people again.

There is already grumbling on plebbit about mods banning videos that have those specific parts in them on /news/, /politics/ and /videos/.

At least they are paying close enough attention to see the censorship.

They aren't paying any attention. The censorship is being thrown in their faces.

What the fuck is the holdup? No streams?

Reddit ceased being a news aggregator long ago. It now exists for soccer moms and trust fund spawn to buy products (le Male Tears mugs, etc.) and post pictures of their conspicuous consumption. Buy Buy Buy, goy.

GOT FUCKING DAMNIT
Unicorn riot is still here in fucking minnesota

STREAM

that worthless cocksucker comes through once again

Thanks, Lad.

thanks for the attempt, but already fucked

NEW STREAM

This

T-thanks user.

I see they're based out of Little Mogadishu.

NEW STREAM

LIVE

IT'S STILL UP LADS

It's not live its a 2 minute video

Prior to GG, internet sensorship was just kikes pissing on the heads of goyim.
Normalfags were oblivious.
They ignored the streams of urine thinking they were nothing more than a refreshing, warm spring shower.

Now, the kikes have taken to pissing in people's open eyes.
What are they supposed to do?
Write it off as someone pouring lemonade in their eyes?

I assumed it was a livestream. I'm fucking stupid. good redpilling video though.

Drudge still quotes and links to this morning's Sam Hyde tweet.

Sorry, boys.

I'm OP and I'm a faggot.

I agree mostly, but it also serves a purpose as the initial redpill. A lot of normies stumble into the 'darker' areas of reddit through posts that get to the front page that shouldn't have. Anyone willing to go down that road then has the tools necessary to start exploring. Fortunately the user base is so large that they can't censor EVERYTHING. So some things do get through to the gen pop of the internet.

Yeah, they kinda fucked up with GG. People who have been on Holla Forums for years knew this shit but GG made it mainstream enough that it is catching on. I'm not personally a fan of plebbit but GG would have never happened if it wasn't for that piece of shit 'aggregator'.

Why did NTA put a fedora tipping negress on the stream?

Yes, Hillary was also talking about how she wants to "reform" police by nationalizing the police.

bcause he's always been a faggot and always will be

I didn't catch this, can you post a link?

If it's the chick I'm thinking of, she's pretty much Soros' bitch.

I've heard some interesting stuff about her. Does she look like a dyke? (more than other sheboons?)

But the word needs her, user.

don't post the thumbnail next time

She's ugly as sin, but they all are to me.

I really find it hard that they would federalize the small town police forces without major backlash.

I saved it accidentally at some point. oops.

That's not a stream.

Does she look like a tranny?

Man, what am I, a negrologist? Maybe, it's hard to tell.

happens to all of us. no worries lad.

Why do they fall for it every time?

The fuck is that sitting on the paper?
Pizza? Cat puke? I can't tell.

Greasy ass fried chicken

Fried chicken nigga

So I missed this whole thing, what's going on? I can already surmise that a boi was made good, but I haven't seen any video. Also why the increased level of chimping for this nog? Seems like they're getting more out of hand for this guy than for Philando.

It'll be fairly subtle at first, with most police departments getting special "advisors" assigned to them (if they haven't already), bureaucrats specializing in "community organizing", or "minority outreach". Then the actual police themselves will be purged, and they'll look more like the cops in Britcuckistan: skinnyfat men/chicks who're basically just glorified civil servants, and fully indoctrinated with Marxist ideology.

At that point, white citizen militias will become an absolute necessity, and the groundwork for them needs to be laid now before whites are pacified beyond all hope (as they are in Bongland).

I just want to see niggers chimping out.

KFC that someone already ate the skin off of. I'm not joking. The skin is gone. It's a thigh, too. Greasy nigger.

Is this for fucking real?

That's fried chicken, a 40 and a handgun.

You can't make this shit up. It has to be fake. This cannot be real life.

He looks cucked… little do they know.

If they lay off the real cops, then those cops will doubtlessly become the backbone of local community militias.

another happening?

Honestly its probably an album cover for his mixtape

It's all BLM has ever been, an excuse for niggers to have an organised riot whenever some hoodrat gets culled.

three hours ago. not too hopeful now. I didn't look at the time when I saw the other tweet.

Surely….surely not….not even nigs….r-right??

Nigger ran from 24yo cop. Refused to drop pistol. Aimed at cop. Go btfo. The same thing that happens to anyone that is a fool enough to make the same choices. Niggers chimped out instantly. They rioted, burned, and looted worse than baltimore. Media is trying to play it down as hard as they can. Foreign media is worse, as it usually is, and are saying these apes were climate activists.

That's what I've gathered. Been busy working.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

BLACK POWA Holy shit they are chasing white people

Don't forget, the cop is a nigger too.

Nigger cop shoots nigger criminal, and (((somehow))) whitey is to blame.

Please tell me you are staying in this thread. Top tier banter man.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Uh, the video labeled as a stream isn't a stream, what's going on?

live milwaukee

NTA back up on Milwaukee.

I've gotten to the point where I have empathy for the people with the bat and knife now.

NTA BACK UP

YES

GET COZY

"climate justice" is going to be the next "social justice". Soros is already laying the groundwork for it.

well done lad

Omfg that is amazing

KEK GRANT US CHIMPOUT

Ok so what has happened so far tonight? I missed out on last night's chimpout, I don't want to miss this one.

no thiefs is a fucking fag and I hope he dies

Yes but how is some gang nog getting made good equal climate activism?

Awww shit, it's all kicking off now lads!

streams have been up and down most of the night. there was a rally where the sister chimped out over him. the march started and streams are finally coming up.

He was talking shit on trump in his chat section earlier today. Saying trump / hillary play for same team.

Didn't hear that. Once again reminds me of my city, Baltimore. That Freddie Gray shit was so twisted.

I saw some screenshots of foreign media showing these niggers burning cars with the headline implying they were burning cars cause of fossil fuel. Might be photoshopped, I was trying to read through the thread quickly though. I'm at the point now where it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Not happening. Sorry to bear the bad news. It's Sunday and they have work in the morning.

All im getting is protesters live in Milwaukee..

LETS GET READY TO HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBE!!!!!

the obnoxious fucking music and constantly cutting the stream was my first clue he was a fucking nigger

weak bait, 3/10

*guffaw*

kek

Good to hear I haven't missed out on the fun yet.

NTA is up

I would laugh at the absurdity of that narrative but I have euro family that are cucked to the gills that would totally buy that.

Clearly a total stranger to criminal activity.

What's that other stream that's just like NTA except without the retardation?

Are you feeling alright user?

What was that, black cops, in a majority black PD, with a black police chief, with a black mayor, with a black governor?

Animal Mother had it right. All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Wish I knew, I haven't seen any other good streams so far

I like you

Even if they have a job at Burger King they'll call off to chimp all night

Did Key and Peele ever do a skit about a protest poet? Seems ripe for comedy possibilities

That's all that's going down at the moment.

That looks a lot like Jeb.

u cheeky fukr

Just search periscope and whatever hashtag they're using on twitter. That's all he does.

That's fucking hilarious, it's like something out of The Boondocks.

Imagine the archaeologists in 400 years finding this shit.

It's still early. Niggers sleep till past noon. It's what, almost 9 in Milwaukee? These monkeys are just getting their first drinks in. In the next 2 hours they'll be thoroughly loaded, and lusting after more free shit.

Kek, any nigger that works wouldn't be caught dead there. They hate these niggers.

The Boondocks was basically a documentary.

Milwaukee is in CST, so almost 10pm.

I hope all smug euros get raped by a pack of niggers. They are honestly the most intolerable strain of shitlib. I'm cutting myself on my own edge here, but I could settle for the white race being whittled down to about 40 million if it meant all sneering progressive whites met a gruesome end at the hands of their pet rapeapes.

Look goys, he was a good goy who was looking out for his son. He stole that gun to survive n' shit.

Is it you?

WE WUZ MUMMIEZ 'N SHEEEIIT

Exposing Reality used to stream the same type of shit as NTA, but it's not up right now.

youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg

There's also DAHBOO7 (still a retard, but streams happenings)
youtube.com/channel/UCFjOi1ZpZVErr8EYxg8t1dQ

Führer dubs checked

just pull up in a stolen car (carjack a nigger), have your buddy in the backseat with an ar/ak, come to a stop near the dindu horde, buddy in back gets in a stable position, roll window down and he opens up on the mob, driver provides security with handgun, speed off after shots, burn vehicle.

that guy kind of over engineered the whole concept but whatever, its good to think these things out.

Luckily NTA ceased being a faggot, for now. Good stream going right now

In 50 years, will niggers be chimping out in the streets, yelling into microphones about how Holla Forums is the source of all their problems?

checked

I don't wish for that even for shitlibs. They are simply brainwashed, it's up to those of us who have escaped this to free them. In another time these shitlibs would be in the same foxhole as you.

It begins

Yup, that's it. They need to get their stream up before NTA starts showing 5 feeds simultaneously while playing rap again.

YO LETS GO THA DISTRICT!

Looks like they're in the street now.

theyve evolved
they know recording them chimping out ruins the narrative
THEY KNOW
PUT DAT PHONE MUP

Anyone else here that legitimately wants a MDE themed VN?

God damnit why can't any of these niggers keep a stream up

Governor is white if I remember right. Always is, because the rest of the state is rich white coastals or appalachian whites. But yeah, you have the basics. Baltimore is a nigger city. Run by them, for them.

Thank you user. So yeah. 10-3 is the prime chimpout time. It might be time to raise Charlton Heston with chains into a lightning storm.

I'd play the fuck out of that.

I know it's wrong, and I've criticized others for saying it myself. Sometimes frustration gets the best of us.

You have literally nothing to fear then.

This was memed into reality.

it doesn't involve selling dope or fucking sheboons

It's disconcerting when you realise you have a height/weight muscle advantage on a policeman. I've only been /fit/ for a year and a bit and I've noticed it several times. I'm hardly intimidating at 6ft and 160lb but I could wipe the floor with some of the little pukes who think they're able to keep shit locked down.

You think that's bad? I'm almost positive my uncle is a cuckstool sitting cuckboi for an African migrant. My family et al is largely awful.

Snitches gets stitches, and the libshit white hipsters got enriched last night. If something gets really nuts, one nigger trying to sell a mix tape may periscope.

Spooky skeletal detected

And relevant (god-tier) song for pic-related:

youtu.be/Xr256gta2Qw

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT SAM

The mother fucker is really living up to the comidic terrorist title, infiltrating AS and getting shit on fucking deudge during a chimp out.

I assume you're talking about male officers because even out of shape manlets are pound for pound significantly stronger than a female officer who lifts.

oh my god

You mean beating the people who have helped me change a tire, help my diabetic neice rush to the hospital when airlift wasn't available, and dragged my girlfriend out of a car about to light on fire?

You sound like a nigger.

We got him on some kraut newspaper during the Munich shooting too.

Female cops are so fucking useless. Find me one video of a woman cop handling a situation properly. They have fragile egos and just escalate situations until their backup shows up and if anything serious goes down they just get all hysterical.

Sounds like women to me. It's sad they're so typical. For all the talk of strong wymyn, they have nothing to show for it.

Example of pathetic female cops. I mean really fucking pathetic.

I'll provide a webm in a minute, got a slow connection.

Not sure if this is tonight, but it's worth posting anyway.

vine.co/v/MbiJl9b0bDD

…kinda jelly

I did see one on a cop show years ago. female cop was responding to a shooting or tried to pull over a stolen car or something.
nigger started shooting. she hopped out while her car was in neutral and she walked alongside it shooting while taking fire and killed the nigger.

there are exceptions to every rule.

There was that Swedish woman cop in a bikini that took down a wild jahoodie rapefugee a few weeks ago.

Oh fuck
I've been had

DO NOT WATCH

Looks like he's wearing another dindu's memorial shirt. How meta.

Fuck you nigger.

My mistake… I didn't watch it first.

pic related

twitter.com/AJBayatpour/status/765018607059345409

Just gas yourself

Interesting that when they get angry they tend to dstroy their own neighborhoods. There were 5 shootings in Sherman Park earlier in the day Saturday, and a 31 year old woman was murdered there today after an argument.

Wisconsin has the highest per capita black incarceration rate in the nation at 12.7%, about double the national average. Black teenagers are also twice as likely to be suspended from high school in Wisconsin than national average for blacks. There was an urban transit plan to like the inner city and suburbs as part of the infastructure programs, but Gov Scott Walker cut it immediately. This effectively isolated these people in a cultural and economic desert.

What the people of Sherman Park need to do is march downtown and torch the art museum or stadium. Or charter a bus out west or up to Port Washington and torch some right wing asshole homes.

Bring it home to these fuckers.

Yeah… I probably should.

Honestly, fuck… Some asshole posted it as "Throwing Bricks At Cops" in the NTA chat. My bad.

This is disappoint.

Because if they dared to go to the white neighborhoods, whites would fucking shoot them.

As others have said all it takes is to see and know the truth to become one of us, the tide is turning as their lies consume them, sentiment amongst the pragmatic and prudent is shifting in the right direction. I may hold some left wing ideas but I can see mass immigration of insane and violent nigs and mud is wholly unacceptable and those who invite it are ruinous fools begging for death, the more it hits them the less they'll be able to defend it.

meanwhile this is up on google

REMOVE WATERMELON

Not a good sign for me. At least I have a Winchester rifle for protection.

Let's see… I'm hearing the AP report of gunfire at the airport is false.

UNREST

Thanks for the laugh. Funny shit.

Your trips will shield you. Hope you're quick with that lever action.

Oh god…like one of them lives with him? Mother of God that's terrible

This retarded chimp is 100% convicted of resisting an officer.

Enjoy your criminal record shittard.

It's the only honorable thing left to do at this point m8. Just as a Samurai falls on his sword upon defeat or whatever.

Get out the gas. Anhero like a true Holla Forumsack and Kek may yet still accept you.

FROM SCANNER: FIRST NAME MOHAMMED

If you shoot any of them you have to say "name's Ash. Housewares. "

KEK WILL IT

SUSPECT NAMED MOHAMMED IN LIVESTREAM POLICE SCANNER

ISIS CONFIRMED IN MILWAUKEE INCITING BABOONS

I thought blacks were getting into ethnic isolationism these days. (pic related): 8ch.net/pol/src/1471028846332.jpg

Why do you want evil whites to imperialize them with medicine and knowledge again?

Duh

Mohammad is the most common name on earth Evan like read a book

I'm applying for a bunch of loans and jobs tomorrow

no fuck this, telling citizens to stay inside because of "unrest" is admitting that they won't cull the fucking problem

lampposts are only one rope away from being wind chimes

Idk about that. A lot of them seem to have pathological traits unique to them. I personally think its genetic.

Remember, traitors die first.

You faggots are the worst. Everybody has access to the scanners, stop larping as an intelligence agent. Vocaroo or webm an audio cap.

wait what!!! THERE ARE NIGGERS IN THE UP NOW!!!

NTA doesn't have anything up what the fuck.

THE FULL MOON IS COMING

Doesn't live with him, but he lives close by. Last time I was there he introduced me to the family's african friend who sells them 'off the truck' armani / D&G. Real stuff too so I'm sure the money from these sales goes to fund terrorism like boko haram. I explained this to them but its a couple steps too many for the average person to put together.

Anyway, my uncle is a huge christcuck, refugees welcome and the like, who was just gushing at how 'muscular' this african is. It's rather odd to salivate how muscular another man is, it just wouldn't even come up in conversation for me if I was describing a fellow male as muscular when it wasn't germane to the conversation in any way. He cheated on my aunt a while back so I'm assuming there's something fucky going on, but I don't really care enough to find out.

what dumb libtard faggot who took that pic thinks I've believe some dirty street urching from rio or wherever would have such a dirty shirt and such a mint pistol?

SCANNER REPORTED SOMEONE THREATENING TO OPEN UP WITH AN AK

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MIDF SHILL

twitter.com/JCParnon/status/765020374190923776

ALERT: No Funs Faggot spotted in thread!

even homosex is less degenerate than that

I fucking remember that, good times.

I SEE A FULL MOON RISING

Granted. The exception that proves the rule.

LMAO great citation there, professor.

The black cop was based. "I hate lil' nigguz like you"

There are 2 of you now, then there will be 3, then 4, then I'll be getting a transcript of Milwaukee emergency services. Stop being faggots.

We have legit pussy-pedestal manlet-cucks on here who have never lifted a weight in their life.

Imagine a shriveled dorito-breathed NEET behind that post, that's the kind of specimen who faps to pictures of female police officers.

RWDS SOON FRIENDS

kys
>>>/cuckchan/

Yeah yeah I'm on protein and am eating like a motherfucker. I don't know how fat women manage it so easily.

Yeah weedy dinky guys in oversized kit, they look like kids who broke into the body armour locker.

AY YO SHUT YO MOUF BEYOCH.

I am merely lamenting the state of the thin blue line these days, surely defenders of the public should have some meat on them, at least look like they can handle themselves. If they're weeds it causes normals to assess them and their potential prowess. This will apply doubly so to criminally inclined niggers who will take the opportunity to steal their fucking gun or simply mob them.

underrated

Have a drink and make a funpost, faggot. This here's a chimpout thread and not everyone likes to have scanners up.

Reminder we have literal MIDF shills in this thread.

Kebabs confirmed on scene in Milwaukee.

Hail yo the kang, baby

Michiganons should organize a meeting place somewhere near the Huron National Forest in case SHTF.

This periscope stream ended a couple minutes ago, but you can still replay it's 2m30s of the dindus in front of the police station, taunting police:

Christ, America gets all the fun.

I wonder how many of them moved their chairs to the window and are just eating popcorn right now.

SHOTS FIRED

twitter.com/WISN12News/status/765022702235181056

The UK will get their own chimpouts soon. BLM just has to get the logistics setup.

women are natural bottoms tbh, anyother position is degenerate and you might as well just be a homo since men are not judgemental or controlling like women are regarding sexual shit

We always have, user.

SWISS MISS DONATIONS FOR MPD

fat people pretty much eat all day everyday, eat fuckhuge meals, and often get little/no exercise

Saiga Marine here, I'm on my way.

lol, faggot.

Serious question - do you think they're putting blacks in jail and prison unfairly in Wisconsin / Milwaukee?

NTA stream back again

8:11 PM?

No.
Niggers belong in jail.

Pathetic. She might as well be a yapping dog toy.

Equally idiotic of the nigger to keep ramping it up, he justifies the escalation against him, what does he expect to be let loose once he's gone into raving resistance?

finally NFA has something to stream

and it's gone

The fetishizing of blacks is definitely a sign of a domesticated low-t male. That's what powers some of these cucks, is the idealization of black masculinity, which is a quality forbidden to them. Masculinity in nigs is empowering, in whites it's oppressive and a sign of insecurity.

I felt slimy even typing that out.

or not…

POSTEM

No you're right. Most of us don't have scanners up. But a group of you faggots will, and the thread will be full of you competiting for happenings that don't exist.

Fuck allah,, he is a faggot cunt, I'll piss on the quran. Keep trying to validate your faggotry. Doesn't change my aryan blood, and your idiocy.

back again kek

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED AS SAMARQURIAS HYDE JOHNSON

DUBS CHECKED THERE'S A BAD MOON ON THE RISE

Yeah, that's strange. It was posted just a few minutes ago and WI is only an hour behind east coast.

Armyfag living in Wayne County. Can I join this glorious organization? michigan militia?

user's probably in mountain time zone, I think twitter displays the viewer's/visitor's local time not the tweeter's local time.

We got choopas in the air nigga

I stand by what I said, you can enjoy your femdom crap cuckboy, women are weak as fuck and that swedish woman would be 10 times more fun to wrestle down and crush her arrogant fantasy of strength and fill her barren dyke pussy with baby creation serum

Australian, no BLM here sorry.
Plenty of Lebbos to bash with meat pies however!

Nice try, Omar. How much are you being paid to shill here?

Shit, I mean pacific

that's the time where i'm at

on my other computer and i'm comfy. sorry user.

you don't understand these threads, m8. relax. use the filter if it bothers you.

I would imagine in most of those cases, their department superiors have already given them specific directives to get /fit/ as part of their career development goals, so it is only a matter of time (months/years?) until they are sufficiently /fit/ to be an officer. Until then do you think they ought to give up their badges or be confined to desk duty until they meet a certain strength/weight ratio?

Just wait. Abbo lives matter is just over the horizon.

'350 CHEVY ENGINE BLARING IN BACKGROUND'

michiganmilitia.com/

I was mocking the femdom cuck…

We have entered the abyss.

there's nothing bad about this moon

Disregard, not sure about that, I suck cocks.

NTA sure loves roof koreans.

pd physical fitness requirements are a fucking joke. look them up some time.

Seems honeypot-ish tho, since McVeigh.

WORKING STREAM
ustream.tv/channel/ex414

Funny how they've managed to get muscular with no decent food and impoverished conditions.

oh my fault sorry, bit sleepy was just camping all weekend on the shores of lake huron

They ghettoized them ala Warsaw, and now cut them off from leaving the area for work or shopping. So effectively they are quarantined into a pen among the thugs. Children will be hardened by this and another generation of thugs will be created.

What they need is a diaspora. Scatter them to the four winds and make them assimilate into the broader, more healthy culture.

"You gotta keep 'em separated."

Yeah, absolutely it does. Wouldn't trust any shit like that.

I'm not disputing that. I was looking for your input on what you think should happen to weak officers, or if there were some objective standards you think all officers must meet. I don't hear too many people talking about this stuff.

its just some civic heinlein-tier crap FBI outfit as well, there are some hard fuckers out in sheperd michigan who tried to do some bundy ranch type shit a while back, idk though

About time theres a working stream. Thanks

Song got a name?

Shit, time for some cocoa

Scatter them in the winds after reducing them to ash.

I said what I had to say, save your d&c.

Filtering is for the weak. I see where you're coming from though. No sense in arguing with whites in a thread about niggers. I apologize.

NTA's stream is a fucking mess.

So can you explain who 'they' are and how 'they' are preventing black people from leaving the ghetto and preventing them from applying to jobs and working?

From my perspective, it's the fucking blacks themselves making horrible life choices and then blaming everyone else for it.

This one works

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

I have a distant relative who was actually honeypotted, sort of, by MM.

They asked him to procure some auto-sears and I believe he did, but changed his mind about giving them to an operative. The op interviewed my parents, since my sister was also involved. Long story, but yeah… MM is a good idea, but it's like the KKK now.

Yeah ive noticed that pretty much all of his streams are shit since baltimore, i wish jim would go back to doin streams

Thanks for the heads up.

Also TMJ4 livestream is up:

Yeah, speaking to them is just continual [puking internally].

it used to be the biggest militia in the states if I remember correctly, the former cmdr was running drills with 10k guys in alaska or someshit in that documentary about them. but that was before OKC

I mean technically we could form the Holla Forumsverines or Moon Man Michgan Regiment. If I am going to join a militia I want to join you fags.

You do realize where you are, right?

No they need to go back where they belong. Fucking spear chucking, ebola-land. You can take your forced assimilation and kiss my ass just like the Nigger Jesus can with his forced assimilation. That mindset got the US and Europe into the mess it is in right now.

A BAD APPLE DOES NOT MAKE THE GOOD APPLES ANY BETTER.

also hutaree was a huge honeypot

Hahahahahah anybody see this little Jew yelling "Fuck the police" in ustream???

They're chanting FUCK THE POLICE. That'll sure get America on their side.

Ha, that's sketchy as fuck.
Did he get in trouble? As far as I know, even merely possession of an auto sear is illegal if it's not registered.

I have wet dreams about winning the lottery and buying enough land to start a Holla Forums militia living quarters in northern MI.

I'd fight for you fags. The last bastion of white masculinity. Who else are you gonna fight for? I was prepared to lay down my life for ZOG, why not for my own race and countrymen?

There's an asston of us Michi/pol/lacks.

We need to found the Meijer Militia.

Anyone that can needs to get out there and video record the chimpouts. The chimpolution must be televised. Enough of Lemon's word being the only one heard.

[The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.]

but they didn't do anything! It was the police committing the crime! Government is bad, niggers are innocent! Fuck the police, fuck the police, unleash unleash unleash.

just lay low and let the cuckservatives get radicalized and then join them and make them WN

I hope someone is recording this for future salt mining and eye opening right around the last week of October just to remind everyone what no law-and-order gets you

BIX NOOD WUT THE MOCKASEE LOOK LIKE

Yup, kek. My fucking sides

not a bad name, ford's boys would be okay as well since ford was redpilled on the kikes. but custer also was a tuebor legend and he triggers the fuck out of shitskins

Anyway we can dox this flannel cuck in Ustream?

FIST UP
BLACK PRIDE
… pride in what?

He didn't, but they showed pictures to my parents of my sister buying parts from the gun show. Scared the shit out of everyone involved, but no formal charges. I'm sure they're all red-flagged, though.

being able to beat white people up and commit crime and get away with it.

I never thought I'd see the end of civilization to the sound of ooks and an airhorn.

What did he mean by this?

Neckbeard cuck spotted. Overweight too.

Doesn't look like there are that many niggers protesting.

muh dik

I should add, this was in 2000, when the gun show had some pretty outlandish shit. Don't know what exactly she was buying, but the auto-sears were bought by my third cousin and he changed his mind.

What part of Michigan are fags from North, Central, East, West or UP?

Fucking niggers with whistles and the faggot on the bike revving his engine are annoying faggots

They're chanting "Fist up, black pride."

fuck off with your narrative spin, you jew mother fucker.

they starting to chimp out

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

Shut up faggot.

In dem 22 inch rims nigguh!

Is the cuck also chanting it?

Just curious.

Glad someone else noticed this. His son is a half-breed. Looks like it could be white, but it's possible it could just be half hispanic or darkie asian.

Either way My jimmies got a little bit rustled with implication that he was around to begin with. That kid wouldn't have had a father dead or alive.

I'd advocate that they should be up to size/weight before they're allowed to join active duty, really it should be a basic requirement to get the job in the first place and if they fall below established margins in a rigorous stress test every other month they should either be sent to the track/gym or desked until they sort their shit out.

Having ineffective officers just means you need twice as many to actually enforce the law, especially at street level with people looking to run.

Sorry, sunnigger here

Do they have a fucking icecream truck there or something?

wew

wut do?
humorless edgelords need not respond.

THEY ALREADY ARE!

Hatecrime(S) caught on tape. Here's a few I put together. Milwaukee chimps attacking and chasing whites.

Spread this around to your friends so that they know chimps are getting bolder and bolder as the fire rises.

They are actively "theres a white, get him!" in this video(s) and attacking.

I'm in SE Michigan, Sterling Heights to be exact.

We don't have many blacks, mostly our problem is chaldeans on our western border.

Nog squids are the most dangerously stupid entities on the road.

Wayne County, away from niggers.

Aw they singing did it turn into an actual flash mob now

ah I thought it was "Fist up, fight back"

Oh shit! Could this be the triggering point?

start blasting Johnny Rebel as loud as I can while I wait in an inner room with my AK

This is my favorite Moonman. The parts with the crowd raise the hair on my neck.

Why can't a truck run over these people?

Weren't NYPD cops back in the 70's required to be at least 6 foot?

Imagine a time when all cops were 6"2 fit white guys. No manlets, no mexicans, no women. It must have been terrifying for nogs

Blare Vivaldi's violin concertos through the windows at them at full volume. Intercut with Moonman lyrics.

Not an argument, shitbird.
I may have misread that but it seemed to be like you're trying to say most of the "protesters" are not niggers, which is always false and a common kike narrative.

They aren't French

Did they just spontaneously start dancing? God I hate these fucking niggers so much.

Anyone else fantasizing about the SA routing these animals with clubs. To watch them all scatter and scream. We can dream.

I agree with all of that. So what should the size/weight requirements be? It can't be based on BMI because that could qualify skinnyfats. Do you base it on tests conducted in the gym? i.e. must bench press 200lbs minimum for 3 reps, must be able to do 10 40lb curls, etc?

Excellent taste

Stay there.

It's like you WANT to be invaded.

The continuing gold standard of intelligence of dumb niggers posting criminal threats with a picture of their face and name on a trending topic that will doubtless be being closely perused by the police.

Why don't they just break into jail and lock the door behind them they're doing everything but.

If you're driving on the road, and people are in the street blocking your way, you can drive through them if you feel that stopping will endanger you.

lol, walking down the street rapping. It's fucking white guy playing that music too.

Muskegon

Don't worry after we annex Ohio and anything else the Great Lakes touch after SHTF we'll MOGFO Make Ohio Great For Once.

Here we go. Niggers blocking traffic

Those fucking airhorns. Ayyy this protest is lit fam.

Nigger, please shut the fuck up. I'm saying it didn't look like there were that many protestors overall compared to previous events. Filtered for being an autist.

I can bench 200lbs 3 times and 40lb curl 10 times and I'm overweight enough that I'd never, ever catch someone running from me unless they were epicfat.

I'd just have to shoot em in the legs or back.

That's the best way to get a high score.

das a crip walk nigguh

they should be arrested for disturbing the peace

Fucking niggers need to die

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE

I'm from Pennsylvania if that will make me less shit tier.

PEACEFUL

It's a rollercoaster of emotion

The inner room gives view of entry points while not exposing yourself to view and incoming fire. I don't live in a bunker user.

Traitors get it the worst, fuck em'.

Only because you're not from Ohio, Shitcongo or Canada.

Where the fuck are the livestreams and shit?

There was an user posting here during the happenings last month that lives on acreage and claims to be an engineer who's rigged up a chlorine gas sprinkler system.

Wonder how long the cops are going to let them stand in the intersection.

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

I have a feeling we're going to see some arson tonight.

Sadly I know the difference, being from Baltimore. I wish it was, then they might get distracted and start killing each other.

I'm just thinking to myself that it's going to be very difficult to hire qualified officers.

That's a very uncommon individual, and probably not someone willing to put their lives on the line for 50k/yr.

Yeah, is anyone recording the chanting - Fuck the police - shit.

I'm adding to my nignog archives.

ANONYMOUS MAN CAPTURED RUNNING OVER PROTESTERS

THIS PICTURE WAS QUICKLY CAPTURED BEFORE HE SPED OFF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party,_USA

So that revcom shit they're holding is literally in support of communism.

Fucking useful idiots.

I can't believe that is still on Drudge.

lets laugh at the fat femist who dances with negroes

Why is Ohio specifically so shit? I mean, I've lived here for like 4 years and it's a nigger shithole, but is there any other reason?

Man… Its a shame the police are so fucking cucked anymore.

How good it would be to see this crowd of boons dispersed by some white cops in riot gear.

… Then again, Milwaukee is 40% black, so, the cops would probably also be heavy on the boons.

Who gives a fuck. Cardio goals should be the toughest requirement.

Democrats, basically.

It has to be because that's the only thing resembling MSM that is reporting on this right now. Here's CNN's frontline news for example.

GUISE I GOT KICKED!
AVENGE ME!

I'd hate-fuck her friend tho

someone needs to inform them, before the left picks up on it and "discredits" them.
this isn't funny.
Drudge is helping put a spotlight on this shit for the normies.

The inner room gives view of entry points while not exposing myself to view and incoming fire. I don't live in a bunker user. Also, what are tactics like the reverse slope defense.

Have fu as you get should out of your window.

kek, she just needs some appropriate re-education therapy

AVENGE ME AVENGE MEEEEEE!!!!!!

God hates Ohio.
They once fought Michigan in a war over the Toledo Strip known as the Toledo border war. The US Gov had to step in and settle it by giving Michigan the UP and Ohio the strip. Michigan then built an amazing Bridge and became rich on copper from the UP. Ohio turned Toledo into a shit hole.

I tried

It's a legitimate requirement but you can be a skinny little guy with no physical command presence and a marathon runner. As goofy as it sounds to require an officer to be able to do some arbitrary amount of curls with a certain weight, how else are you going to ensure that your officers don't have noodly skeleton arms?

No Highways No Streets

I share your concerns but… it's a little funny. :^)

This looks like 150 niggers maximum as far as I can see.

We got rich on Iron Ore, too. Also rebuilt the city of Chicago from UP timbers when it burned down. Dibs on chicago after it's purged, since we built the piece of shit.

That whole party is a cult of personality for their leader.

thank you based user

twitter.com/MilwaukeePolice/status/765032333615521797

Are the niggers seriously shouting Race War right now?

American anons, why, with a happening like this, and with all your guns, are you not all heading on down there to to slaughter as many niggers as possible?

I wish I wasn't stuck in Canada I swear I'd make a final upload to youtube then set off to there to go kill niggers.

Michigan is a nigger hole tho

UBER CUCK SPOTTED

We're not gonna need roads where were going. Kek.

Here it comes..tossing shit at the police has started!

Only excuse I can think of btw to delay at all is maybe the happenings will be even bigger when Trump's elected but otherwise I'd just go for glory right now.

They can destroy degenerate art, but you and I both know they'd be fucked if they attacked a white suburb.

Saw some riot cops moving in to their rear.

If you've only seen Flint and Detroit, this may be true. However, Michigan is the third largest state east of the Mississippi.
With only two real niggerfied cities, it makes us a lot more attractive than say… Ohio.

ROCKS BEING THROWN AT COPS ON STREAM

I hope somebody is archiving this stream.

oh shit they tossing bottles at the cops its on now

Police suiting up.

What stream are you guys on?

West Michigan also helped.

No shit we have a Nigger problem.
No shit

Looks like a bottle of King Cobra. That shit is even below the level of Old English and Colt 45. It's basically the lowest-tier beverage in the lowest category of beverages. Anytime you see a bottle of it outside a convenience store should be on high alert and leave the area immediately.

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

I'm so glad you got that first pic, my finger missed printscreen by half a second

Well I say 'people'

Foot+accelerator to the fucking floor

I suppose it depends on location, a small town with low a nig rate wouldn't need supercops but in nig/riot likely places or significant towns you want a solid runner at 6ft minimum, maybe 180lb+, they should train them like NFL players if they're on the streets.

ustream/ex414

Yeah, to be fair pretty much all of Ohio is filled with niggers. Can't think of a city that isn't.

Which city has the most feral nignogs? Like if we wanted to capture them and make them fight each other to the death in a coliseum, who'd win?

- Whitehall/Columbus OH
- Camden NJ
- Baltimore, MD
- Oakland, CA
- Gary, IN
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI
- Little Rock, AR
- East St. Louis

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

this is a negro stream so we're right in the middle of the chimps

Because it's bait. They really want to arrest us/make an example of us. We've been winning by keeping our shit together and exposing hypocrisy. We have to let the pressure build more before we go full DOTR. Too many people still believe the mainstream narrative.

My original hometown of Oscoda, as well. Iosco County and the Lumbermen of the Au Sable.

Why the fuck did he walk away right when things started getting interesting?? Does anyone have a better stream?

is that from tonight?

oh fug. gommunists.

would be a shame for them to get whats coming to them there

Used to be broke ass skater kid, can confirm this is the lowest tier beverage. Even worse than Steel Reserve which actually tasted like tin/aluminum.

Did the nigger drop his phone?

Is tonight finally the night?

Tough call user, they're all uniquely feral and dumb in their own regional ways.

Chicago easily has the fiercest nogs. It would be entertaining to see them fight Detroit nogs.

Because he's a huge faggot. Kevin is a little cunt.

Chicago and Detroit are pretty bad.

What the fuck kind of reporting is this? It's like she is trying to minimize it.

You left out ATL.

lol for a second i thought he got knocked out by a bottle

Not with posts like that, user. :^(

Chicago nogs would win. Detroit niggers are cucks.

Black power is destroying a random woman's car for no reason.

These niggers would make 60s niggers turn in their graves.

Just imagine whites protesting like this.

Baltimore. Murder and Heroin capital, if I remember my nigger stats correctly. I live here, it's all true. Try rush hour traffic when half the population are niggers.

You'd want this yes, but going back to my earlier post, , anyone with those kind of genetics, self-discipline, and good track record is not likely to become a cop at the current pay rates.

Aren't cops union? I thought they typically got paid a solid middle-class wage.

try and screen shot as many white cucks so we can compile a database

Found the kike behind the curtain.
Holla Forums is always right

This is way too few people to turn into anything serious tonight.

but if you pull it off right, if everything happens just as it should, you can end up escalating in this full scale race war

Surely if you kill enough of them all of a sudden, we'll get this shoah on the road?

Holy fuck, her arms are built.

What makes you think niggers in the 60s were any different?
Why do you think they turned the dogs and firetrucks on them?

They make $60k-100k in Santa Monica.

Donno about Milwaukee

ffs can these niggers keep a stream up

POP HEARD

Would usually never give out my city but it seems Las Vegas is getting hit hard next(Also an Agenda 52 city). In the past 3 or so months most of the gas stations in my area are being staffed by POC and the customers usually say something along the lines of "Yeah, just came from Louisiana." or "Just got outta Michigan." We'll see but I've lived here a long time and have never seen this rapid of a change.

something could with kek's blessing, dubs if true spring up in another area

What happened to the stream?
Did a cop catch a brick and throw it back

The cops who work in ghetto get paid less.

stream is down?

Cops sirens started going and the channel went off the air. There were a couple white people in the crowd during the last few seconds.

Yes, they're all unionized. They get good pensions for 20-25 years with the same department and they usually have very good benefits, but the entry-level pay is around 40-50k/yr depending on the area. This is something I've researched a lot lately because I am a solid runner skeleton working on getting /fit/ with plans on joining a PD.

They advised unlawful and to clear area.

ustream is kill for some reason

this one is still going though

I think we've got ourselves a CAT 2.5, boys.

we lost our strem

Isn't a bit late to be at the office Mr.Agent?

this one is up

Read the thread, LET'S GO

the tim pool periscope is pretty good he seems to be right in there

All you guys got to do is get into your pro-white battle gear and walk over there with guns and call them a bunch of niggers and tell them to go home and stomp chimping, then start shooting them when they inevitably react violently, and you have a totally legal race war started

Nah, it is overpriced tequila.

"EBIL INTERWEBZ GUNRUNNING"

Why can't niggers drive? They're almost as bad as asian women. In Atlanta on the 285 it's like stoned nigger NASCAR, and you better pray for your life.

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

Stream back up

weaponized noise

so fucking glad I moved to the boondocks, there's only 1 nigger here out of 6,000 people and he's 70 years old

Seems unnatural to me. Could just be the angle though.

This is it.
I've been waiting since Ferguson to see a good one. missed last night

Ya, last I heard Saiga bro is still fighting the legal system and that was 100% self defense

AW SHTI IT'S FINALLY GOING DOWN

I wonder does that damage their ears?

more shots fired!

Shots fired on the TMJ4 stream

Nice ustream one is much better

They don't listen to the police as it is, so who cares?

I missed last night as well

Almost certainly, though I'm sure the manufacturer will tell you otherwise.

Not that it matters. Niggers always blast their music and talk loud because they lost their hearing due to drivebys.

Gonna need a bigger monitor

Have you heard the shit they listen to?

Throwing on some more tendies. This is gonna be great.

RIOT POLICE OUT

IT'S HAPPENING

Yeah, you're right. Still, make sure to watch out for the King Cobra. It is a sure sign of bad things to come.

Right? They don't fucking signal, make no indication of what their intentions are, it rages me. The worst is when they put themselves in the middle of an intersection when they know there is no chance of them making it. Completely wasting the green light for others. I get right in their shit and ride the horn every time. Obviously there is no where for them to go, but it makes me feel good to shame them loudly.

That speaks volumes about how shit education has become.

What's needed in situations like this isn't necessarily a beefed up team of police officers, a minigun would do the job more efficiently.

kek

It's true but I was thinking if this was used against white people it'd be pretty fucked up

any coppter cams out yet?

twitter.com/MilwaukeePolice/status/765035714140594176

I live near metro detroit and I've seen a car traveling the wrong way on I-696. One guess as to the ethnicity of the driver.

Yeah, you're not going to get rich being a cop and it's a high scrutiny job but they're not underpaid in my opinion.

mobile jail deployed?

NIGS AND COPS IN STANDOFF ON THE NTA STREAM

THE FIRE RISES!

Be sure to point out the ties to Communist groups to your illiberal normie friends.

FUCK 12 U FEEL MY MY NIGGA IM FINNA BIX NOOD AND SHIT

Thank god her car is bullet proof.

any chance we'll see a massive nigger death total tonight? when can they genocide nigs?

I've got my pipe, there's burgers in the pan, and Merchant Minute Compilations are playing on the Bluetooth. Feels good tbhfam

And I bet all he wants to do is sit on his porch and sip tea quietly.

We're one dead cop away.

I'm going to miss all the good shit. Have to wake up early tomorrow. Try to get webms if it happens.

Just in time for the elections.

Would it kick start the fire rising faster if a reporter got nigged live on air?

Should I risk getting some tendies or not?

If you have one bullet, and an enemy and a traitor to deal with, remember the enemy gets the bullet.
The traitor gets the Chair Leg of Truth.

How is it even possible for niggers to be this stupid? Do they think the bullets go into space or something

inb4 >do they think

No, I think it needs to be a dead cop or NG soldier.

From the EX414 chat:

They disappear obviously.

Aw shit shooting victim.

yeah user, you're good

the night is still young

Didn't they kill a sheboon with a stray bullet last night?

I make 85/yr in the Midwest as an IT pro and I'm still underpaid by industry standards. Shit is cushy as hell. Minimal stress, even in "stressful situations" (outage or whatever), 40ish hrs/week, 9-5 job, no fitness requirements, no risk to myself, no drug test, no background checks. Don't like the work or the company? Just apply to one of hundreds of businesses out there and work somewhere else the next month.

So yeah- I feel like cops are seriously underpaid for what they do.

kek

Libs talking about guns is like 3rd graders talking about molecular biology.

This timcast guy is a cuck faggot, but somehow I like him. He puts forth an effort.

You've earned your GBP, use them user.

SOMEONE WAS SHOT: @MilwaukeePolice 2m2 minutes ago Officers use armored vehicle to rescue shooting victim in 3000 block of N. Sherman. Victim rushed to hospital.

Certainly the greater mass is no better but one or two of them could weave a coherent statement together while protests were on, that seems to have ground to a halt and reversed at breakneck speed back to their factory ape+ mentality setting.

Hold your camera correctly fucking nigger

please be a nigger

Agreed. Imagine how scary it is to walk up to a car with tinted windows at 3am. Especially in this nigger filled country. They have lives, families and kids. Knowing how much money we waste, it is shameful.

God this fucking airhorn is irritating. Niggers are unphased.

That sounds pretty good. I was making $70k while working tons of OT as a local IT tech in a factory. My days were just constant screaming from nigger workers and managers, then I finally quit.

Comfy af tbh fams.

ustream.tv/channel/ex414
ustream.tv/channel/ex414
ustream.tv/channel/ex414

If he keeps this up, he'll be on here by years end

Say what you will about MLK he knew how to keep niggers from chimping out.

Yeah, I kind of get that feeling.

PLEASE KEK, MAKE IT A NIGGER

they just sent in the paddy wagon on tmj4

Checked.
Dubs don't lie.

Where's Jeffery Dahmer when you need him.

his another stream,

*here's

Shooting in the air actually is pretty non-lethal. I wouldn't call it "safe," but the terminal velocity of a bullet as it falls back down is nowhere near enough to kill you; most likely you'd just be bruised if one hit you, worst case scenario you get a cut or it end up embedded slightly in your skin. Pretty much equivalent to dropping coins off of tall buildings.

PADDYWAGON APPROACHING

RAHOWA

he mostly used niggers and niglets as political fodder in order to bring national attention

"we dindu nuffin, dees got babies in dat jail"

Anyone have the police scanner?

Yeah, if you shoot it straight up…. Somehow I don't think these niggers are out there with spirit levels.

TOP KEK rubber bullets being shot at the niggers

Dahmer? The fuck? All he did was kidnap faggots and cannibalize them, he never went rahowa on groids

Oh shit. You guys see that on ustream? Gun shot and cars peeling out?

this guy is a little bitch

This ustream nigger filming Blair Witch: Milwaukee?

It's one of those jobs where they know the pay scale and requirement when signing up. It is what it is. Had a few friends in the past who were LE and I never heard any complaints about pay or benefits. Quite the opposite actually.

sorry to hear that brother, I'm gonna go get some myself.

*requirements

The most challenging thing about my career was spending my time in the trenches (Tier1, Tier2 support) and being superman so I could be promoted into the engineering ranks. Once you've had that level of trust/responsibility with expensive infrastructure, you can really go anywhere. Someone good at social engineering or with friends in the right places wouldn't even have to deal with that initial challenge and could start somewhere similar to where I am now after 8 years in the field.

this bitch is shit talking white folk

Test that shit negress!

She has been the entire time the stream has been going while calling everyone that doesnt suck nigger dick racist

I understand that fully. I'm looking to join my local PD and take a near-50% paycut. Whatever. There's more important things in life than money. I'd rather protect my community and be looked up to than be a highly paid cubical drone making money for people I don't give a fuck ab out.

she's not wrong

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9840/web

I'm sitting here laughing so hard that I can't breathe at the unintelligible gibberish that is being emitted from the 'protesters'.

Führer dubs checked, you're a good man user.

like what? what could niggers possibly find at home depot to use against armed cops?

well we're not rioting right now

What artillery is at the Depot, pray tell?

Are they going to attack them with Glidden and some fucking grass seed?

That is so painfully wrong. The bullet will only do that if you fire it at a perfect 90 degree angle. Otherwise it will maintain its spin and travel in a parabolic arc and still have a lethal speed on its way down.

They're going to attack the police with potato cannons.

Mexicans

Black shooting victim confirmed
More rocks being thrown

Oh fuck. I spit tendies on my keyboard.

WEZ GUN BUY SOME FLOWAPOTZ AN' PLANTAS AN TROW EM AT DA POPO

WORK IN DEM CARTOONZ OF YAHS, DON'T IT CRACKA?

Hire me, user. I have no family and I'm ready to move tomorrow. No criminal record, can pass a background and drug test. B.Sc from U of Michigan, 4 years as local IT handling all systems in a factory.

How do I contact you?

potato gun peel yo' cap back nigguh

So did the NG show up fully armed I wonder. But so far this has a lot of potential but not much happening.

This niggers stream keeps cutting out wtf

can you disable comments in periscope? fucking retards in here

Even if you shoot it at a slight angle all of the forward velocity would also be killed by air resistance by the time it hit the ground. Anything within 15, maybe even 25 degrees of 90 would most leave the bullet in the air long enough to reduce it to terminal velocity.

I'd be curious to see this tested though; as far as I know actual tests have only been done on shots fired straight up (which did confirm they were non-lethal on the way down).

NO NOT THE GRASS SEEDS!!!!!!

I can't go on periscope, waaay to many cucks. good grief.

If the NG showed up, they don't deploy without their weapons and ammo.

I am pretty sure I caught a glimpse of them all geared up with a large vehicle. it was briefly onl the tmj4 stream

hes deliberately avoiding showing illegal activity

Punch holes in the bottom and sides of a metal trashcan for armor. Rakes as tridents.

They'll just descend into robbery and criminal damage rather than fighting police if they can avoid it.

I'll potato peel yo cap back.
Three bullets right in your snap back
It's the triple K moon man
Soon man, gonna kill some coons man

yo

Damn, missed the nigger pulling up its pants. Fucking purple underwear.

That's great and all but guns and gas.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

WE WUZ THIRD STREET SAINTS N SHIEET

Cobra gud for dat NEET lyfe nigguh

You're super fucking wrong. They have tested this. Even slightly off 90 degrees and it's lethal on the way down. People die from falling bullets every single new years eve. There have even been ad campaigns to get people to stop doing it because it's that big of a problem.

This total faggot on livestream. Can't stand his actual faggot voice. Christ.

True

quora.com/Has-anyone-died-from-a-downward-falling-bullet-of-a-shot-fired-straight-up-into-the-sky

Why in the fuck are they letting bus service go through in a potential riot zone?

Even if it wasn't lethal, a falling bullet landing on your head on something probably wouldn't be something you could ignore.

I hope something terrible happens to him.

I fucking hate Quora

Nah mang, bucket on the head, trashcan suit and a shovel in a shopping cart launched down a hill will show them pigs.

Cernovich I know you're here. Post an oc titty pic from your conquests

FUCK LET ME POST

Seriously? Damn I didn't know that.

Christ
these niggers couldnt make a legible border that people can actually see

Is the site lagging like a motherfucker for anyone else?

this happens every chimpout. goddammit Jim

startpage.com/do/search?q=bullet falling from the air

Quora = IvyLeagueKikesAutoFellateThemselves.com

Down low nigger signalling to other bucks his ass is available for a pack of Kools.

I'm not in a management position, I'm engineering. I'm managed by people a few years younger than me who get paid 2/3rds of what I do. I couldn't give you a sincere recommendation because we've never worked together in a technical respect. If you want to go into IT engineering, you already have the right background and a proven history of hard work.

…piece of shit site wont let me post…

Home Depot is full of bricks and other heavy objects, often times kept very close to the doors or even outside of the store. Use you head, people. A thrown brick can be just as deadly as a bullet.

Red Rover, Red Rover, Send V8 Right Over

[continued because 8ch sucks]
Just get an entry level cert (MCSA, CCNA, LCIPT, etc) and start applying. You might need to take a paycut initially. Anyone who tells you that certs areworthles and their sick ofpaper CCNPs or whatever is only half right. Getting a cert when you dont work in the field yet shows prospective employers you have initiative and that you're capable of learning anything you need to on the job. That's way more important than being a technical expert for your first engineering job.

I think it's time to reclassify this from a mini chimpout, lads.

call to disperse, here we go

is he.. is he trying to use a nigger accent?

new stream where?

Timmy boy is feeling sick and wrapping up, anyone got another feed?

What are we at here on the Chimpter scale? I'm feeling a good 4

these NG or just locals inside that drab green armored vehicle?

God yes

I hope it's a 4 tbh fam

Oh my gawd oh my gawd

That faggy nu male voice

Certs are useless if you have experience in the industry, either doing freelance webhosting or server administration, and have something to show for it.

Or if you've already been working for more than a year.

Certs are pretty good for those who want to jump into the industry from the get-go though.

t. 7 year vet of linux administration and talking to shitty gooks about their VPNS

All the replies. Won't be long now.
For the love of christ, don't make a cyclical

Sheriffs Dept. most likely.

What do they expect? They can't think the general public will put up with shit like this stopping them from where they're going indefinitely, shit they were lucky most of those cars weren't flattening them.

On the Tim Pool stream, it looked like the shooting victim was a FUCKING WHITE MALE

knew it

Their confidence in beating the police is so high because they've been ordered to back off. Can't wait to see an uncucked PD REKT them.

Agreed. Entry and-mid level certs are for showing employers you mean business about your new career. Once you're established, there's only a tiny handful of certs that matter (RHCE, CCIE) and they are a fucking BITCH to get.

Really? Looked melanin enriched to me. Espec when the light hit him.

It's so funny how they all act like their victims in some tragedy when it happens "oh my gawd!" You swarmed and started hitting a car of course the driver is going to punch it.

Remember the golden rule, you can't get hired until you're experienced, and you can't get experienced until you're hired!

He interviewed some people who said he was white.

Automatic fire?
I want to believe, but these cucks probably thing somebody magdumping a semi-auto glock is "full auto"

You know the situation in America is bad when even the niggers who live for free and don't have to work are rioting

you could hear clicks in the background, could be nothing

I went out to the grocery store two nights ago and there was a young nog couple walking slow as molasses down the aisles, blocking everyone's path and acting like oblivious retards. The woman was a fit, attractive-for-a-black-woman early-20s girl, the man was a 5'7" 120lb dindu with dreads and his shorts literally around his knees…you could see the entirety of his boxer briefs. He walked around like that the entire time I was there, didn't pull them up.

This type of shit would have not been allowed to happen a few decades ago. He would have been thrown out at a minimum, or even better, never allowed in the door.

Savage.

alleged on this stream: periscope.tv/Timcast/1yoKMlwdVvRxQ

what the fuck does full auto mean?

Nasty Girls still wear that horrendous UCP uniform unless they finally got rid of it.

The public seems to be thinning them nicely so far.

Such a shock for them that actions have consequences and that holding an iphone up doesn't stop trucks.

pull the trigger once, bullets keep coming out until you let go.

As opposed to pull the trigger once, only one bullet comes out.

I was terrible at math but I did intuitively understand Newton's Laws of Motion.

Bullshit. If you have no experience, you study, you get certed, and you need to be willing to work for peanuts or helpdesk. You might need to work in an unrelated service-industry field for a few years just to show employers you're a reliable person who can show up on time, read instructions, etc.

Yes. Nothing less than they deserve. After LA riots, if niggers get in front of your truck, it's on them. They had plenty of time to move.

lol, not getting banned for posting Hitler quotes in the youtube chat. They don't seem very familiar with the man they hate so much.

Means it was fired semi auto from an automobile. Auto+auto.

right, as opposed to semi-auto

BRATTATA

is that good polak? t./k/ommando

I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS CELLULAR PHONES PERSONAL LIFESTYLE CHOICES

I wouldn't trust reports from presscucks when it comes to identifying select-fire weapons. Everything is an "automatic assault rifle" to them.

in most circumstances people can't own fully automatic weapons, so theoretically anyone using full auto, that means it was the police, since they have M4's.

fuck that man, I don't even want to do this for a living, I swear to christ, if I have to talk a chinamen through compiling from source one more time, I'm going to blow my brains out.

This cuck thinks full-auto suggests police, not a gangbanger. What a moron. Yes, cops can buy machine guns, but thinking they'd use them on BLM?

In my wildest dreams maybe…

Nigger on TMJ4 is telling the truth. Too bad he's just an Uncle Tom :^)

bix nooding is intense in the NTA stream right now.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
Sweet potato niggers can kill themselves. Regular potatoes are best potatoes.

Brilliant, I like how crappily named the store is too 'Bookstore' cos that's all it takes to fake a nigger mob out.

The cost of the "PhD level certs" ($1000-2000) doesn't even factor into it for me. The true cost is the hundreds of hours of your life spent in labs and books. The $1-2k is negligible.

This.

SWEET POTATOES ARE FOR SUBHUMANS

not again, we memed a potato gun into existence last time.

May Kek give us roof koreans and dead niggers.

SHOTS FIRED ON SCENE, AUTOMATIC GUNFIRE HERE LIVE AT SCENE, CHAOS

End your life

Don't you even start that shit boy. Don't make me break out my glycemic index charts.

I had some sweet potato fries once at a burger joint. They were good.

Honestly potatoes of any sort are never great. Only good or worse. Hardly a food to get passionate about.

rerollan

Thankfully the niggers in my area aren't yet allowed to walk around in grocery stores and malls with their asses hanging out, yet.

what are those?
i-is that what potato chips / crisps are supposed to look like?

mah shared parental relative

New thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7135984.html

I disagree with your potato geometry, but you aren't wrong sir.

Lucky

Can we just gas these fucking people?

They're literally just inferior pumpkin pies

You have to put a bunch of bullshit on a sweet potato just to make it taste good. Kys

*aggressively stuffing mouth full of sweet potatoes and red onions

Praise Him

What's the matter, boi? Butthurt that you're a
SUBHUMAN SWEET-POTATO NIGGER?

It means you're full of autism.

I knew two guys who ended up nearly killing themselves due to the time spent working the labs and studying.

One passed, the other failed, and the guy who passed just ended up staying at the company, guy who failed ended up starting his own business.

Oddly enough, I knew a guy who got busted for dealing meth a long long time ago, he was the lead engineer for the datacenter I used to work for.

Didn't have any certs, but had been working in the industry for almost 20 years.

got an offer from google, passed the interviews, and turned it down because it was "Too cult like and they'll never want you to leave the office"

He ended up just working for a financial company for loads-of-dosh working on their SAMBA shit.

What a magical industry this is. It's currently under attack by Pajeets and other poo-in-the-loo types though, entire complex is filled with them.

(Checked)

Exactly. My mom used to make them when I was a kid and would lie to me about what it was. But I fucking knew every time.

That marshmallow bullshit yams-from-a-can stuff is really gross, I'll give you that. But a properly prepared sweet potato. Ooh-wee

Lol, car wreck on NTA's stream, cammer nigbabbles "oh shit, yo whip good, you gon' chase em, yo whip good, smdh"

Actually that was a quote from a cartoon series called Work Is Hell.

In all seriousness though you're totally right. I don't work in tech like y'all but my job is with a good company that's supposedly very competitive. But half the idiots who show up at the warehouse for interviews/walkthroughs 1) have no clue how to present themselves to an employer and 2) clearly have no stomach for hard work

Agreed.

Every day we solve difficult problems so some career manager can jerk us around and some nigger manager can yell when his excel file doesn't print.

Then they wonder why all the good employees leave.

Point at this newfag and laugh.

Crisps are skinnier than that, those have sauce they're just potatoes cut flat and fried.

OOH-WEE

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/765040952406749184

Can someone download this and make a webm? This is too hilarious not to preserve.

>Is that from tonight?<

No, I posted it here on the first thread last night. Someone sent it to infowars and it's all over the net tho. I had to re-edit the video and take out 1 sec because it wouldn't let me repost the same file here (despite being in another thread).

To whoever sent this to gatewaypundit or inforwars or whereever, thank you. It's almost viral status now. We gotta get the word out. They are now ACTIVELY attacking whites. Protect your friends. Upload it to facebook, etc.

WEBM THAT SHIEEET SOME ONE

nice trips. here's hoping someday user delivers

OOOOO, that is full auto on NTA.

One place I worked had an 0600-1800 for six weeks and then everyone (70-100 employees) shifted to 1800-0600 for six weeks ad infinitum. Lasted 6 months. Never again. The most miserable lot of people I've ever met. Contracting in warzones was easier.