JENNY SCHMOEDOWN

your waifu was on the star wars schmoedown with the collider shills. Jennyfags btfo'd.

TOPKEK

interesting choice of word for someone who's not Jewish

Typical vagina bearer.

Oh no, how will Jenny ever recover?

She didn't come up with the name.

Oh no, a young girl known to be socially awkward was put off by a crowd. Who would have thunk it possible.

here comes the jennyfags to defend. She doesn't know anything about the movie she's paid to shill now. Sides are in orbit.

collider is literally the worst, most cancerous thing jewtube has to offer

Her parents can't buy real knowledge, just swag. :D

Checked and keked.

Perfect for Jenny.

And the autism revs up. Don't you have a dead board to be at? At least Jenny was asked to be somewhere. Margaret's doing what these days? Festering?

i hate all the waifus tbh.

Jesus.

She works for Screen Junkies with the equally worse shills there now. How did anyone ever like this vapid cunt?

She didn't shit in a bag or look like a goblin.

Why did anyone like any of them would have been the better question, I agree. Thanks user.

damn, pretty embarrassing.

Kinda adds qt points to be honest.

I have a plan user.

Have you seen any of her videos? They are filled to the brim with jump cuts. I'm guessing she isn't actually as dynamic as her editing would suggest.

JENNYFAG ON SUICIDE WATCH

She can and she did.

I see no proof.

REMINDER

JENNAY:
Queen Margaret the first:

Pretty clear who is superior here.

Slothcuck status:

BTFO'D [X]
NOT BTFO'D [ ]

based af

Need I go on? We both know she doesn't have a shit stench. I would seriously bet money that she doesn't smell like shit. Even if she does her body is still amazing.

She is the superior waifu. Period.

Stop lying to yourself. You went from certainty to high probability in two sentences.

Besides, even if it doesn't smell, how are you going to fuck her when the shit will just slush around the bag whenever you thrust?

You know you would user. Stop lying to yourself.

just hang some air fresheners. she's as big as a car already.

Wow, She seams like a pretty stronk independent womyn that don't need no man…

4u

You're doing the Lord's work, son. Keep it up!