Saturday Night Tinder Edition

Im currently getting the phone numbers of a few whore to post here

>>>/trash/

post wins, user

what is the first thing you text a girl on tindr?

im a single virgin and would like some advices on how to talk to women

Im currently swiping. Will post all the number i get.

Scored this nog

514 554 2239

Awwwwww hell yea this is a great idea. Short of buying a burner phone, how can one message a mobile device without using their actual shit? I know you can email verizon phone numbers, but there's gotta be a good non-mobile, more universal, text app. Also: known, safer alternatives to google for phonecalls?

make an account on textnow

gross why didnt you even bother talking to it

post pics, let us tell you what to write, show us the weird sluts. we want it all.

Ok,

Ran out of likes on Tinder, switched over to Bumble now

bump to make this thread great again. keep posting OP. maybe a hero will appear.

This seems comparable to the cancer kik and tinder threads on 4/b/ at face value. What's the angle OP's pulling here?

We have a match, what do I say?

One of the best threads up right now. Most people are just meta-bitching or shitposting.
Also, how would you even know what 4chan looks like?

Ask her if she's in to roleplaying

I remember from what I saw that last time I went there to check on things, last year. I doubt it's any better now.

How is she a full time mother but can afford tattoos and the place she lives in?

Shes not replying

So how exactly does kik work?

I mean tinder

you swipe through a list of whores and you wait for them to swipe you. then you connect

another match

yucky

highly unlikely.

Jesus fuck, these women are repulsive inside and outside. You can smell the emotional baggage from a mile. How desperate you need to be to unironically want to fuck one of these, even for a single night?

I kind of want to make a tinder just to see, but I know I'll end up angry and sad