Shit people fall for

You are now aware there has only ever been 4 cases of CP in history and its all just a meme to stir up peoples feelings.

You have no idea that nearly everyone is attracted to children and we fake the outrage for lulz.

nice meme

Jews are actively working towards a better future for whites by slowly radicalizing them and making more and more people resent what the Jew seemingly stands for.

Otherwise, they would've already set off the nukes while hiding in city-wide bunkers, armed to the teeth, and with perhaps an army of goy slaves, then tame the world from there, taking everything and stomping over any resistance.

Prove me wrong.

I fell for these tits today on an anonymous app.

No.
Jews want to end the caucasian race entirely because whites are the biggest opposition to their interests. They believe themselves to be chosen people of god whom are meant to rule over goy(non-jewish people). They are primarily seated in positions of power in the media and banking.

Reason they promote race-mixing is because the offspring of mixed-couples most of the time tend lose the inherent strengths of both parents dus weaker and easier to control. It is a subtle and subversize method by which they wouldn't have to reveal themselves. The only power that last is one that remains hidden.

Reason why they haven't simply nuked the western world or used some such a draconian method is because currently whites are the majority of workers and property owners, they can't proliferate without an enviroment to do so. For a numbers of reasons they wouldn't be safe in a non-white countries. Muslims, War-zones ect~

Reason why they uplift non-whites is to diminish caucasian economic succes, dus reduce chance of succesful families, dus reducing birth rates. Eventually they will do the same to all other ethnicities.

Jews lack the ability to self-reflect and recognize inherent character faults. Far back as recorded history goes they've always depended other people's accomplishments to thrive. They are literally social vampires.

Why they are like this is i do not know for sure.
Some have speculated that is it because old-world christian oligarchies kicked them out of every church controlled country for over 500 years due to religous differences.
All that time they mostly inbred eventually causing regression in their offspring, developed sociopathic tendencies to survive out on the fringes of civilizations.

Far as i can tell this silent genocide has been planned out and executed in stages as far back as the founding of the first global banking system. Fyi; Rome fell due to usury. And guess who invented that?

Wherever they have gone through-out time, war & famine & death always follows.

Don't believe me? Go look up at what their holy text 'torah' has to say about goy.

Love.

I wish I could

Just to add to what you stated, the people who are behind the international movement to censor the internet are also Jews.

The thing an immoral ruling class fears the most is free communication between those they are trying to subjugate.

No, you don't want that. You think you do, but you don't.

It would be nice to try I guess, better than now

They also fear non-jews influencing children independently, especially white men.

Rome fell due to the inclusion of barbarians into their society, AKA multi-culturalism. Eventually there became so few actual "Romans" in Rome that there was no longer any cohesion of structure, without which there was no motivation to keep it intact.

JESUS WAS A JEW

OP's post.

their goal is to enslave, not to kill

Don't they think there jew God will come back if they do this as well?

Rome fell because their welfare state required high taxes on farmers. The farmers all quit farming and moved to the city for free gibs. Prior to this the importation of slaves destroyed the middle class creating rich nobles and impoverished Romans. Welfare was how they avoided riots. There also seems to have been some global cooling at the time decreasing crop yields in Europe.

Those are some nice titties
Anything above 7/10 is bait
Anything below 5/10 is a trap