Hmm

Hmm

Can you believe she took that whole arm right up inser her like that???

Are you kidding me?

Hahaha. 6 people there + lolcow, awww yes diversity the same diversity that killed them.

We could sure use another one.

I guess the editing men must get payed a lot, they managed to contain his autism for the most part

Serious question, how in the fuck a group so big of, supposedly mature and sane, people can care so much about one guy, even the autist behind travis 2 knives isnt that pathetic, seriously, if it wasnt because he is racist as fuck all the guys stalking him will be already in jail.

kek

Calling chris a tranny is an insult to even the most unpassable dumpster fire of a tranny

lmao chrischan got on tv. he should of dressed up as sonichu

No Pulse thread should be without the best Moon Man.

Lurk moar you stupid fucking newfag
God fucking damn how do you not know this?

No.
NO
TELL ME THATS NOT HIM WHY THE FUCK

Is that really him?

That's literally an axe wound.

well at least he cant breed now.

arent we mentally ill for being here?

great

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Chris Chan is like Autistic Jesus, he swapped genders and took most of our autism.

Image is how I imagine Holla Forums users look.

Also, I bet most of you newfags don't know who sonic totem guy is.

like clockwork. every fucking time i forget about this shit some faggot has to post it.

He still has his balls
He just ripped his gooch.

And would you defend one of us?

I hope he has hairy nipples like me, too

I wasn't defending mentally ill, but some of them put a modicum of effort into looking like the simulacra of the opposite sex. Calling chris a tranny is like calling mr. t a tranny cuz he put a pink bow on his head

What's ol' Chris up to now days? Still completely insane?