ITS OVER- CLINTON FOUNDATION TO BE CHARGED IN DC NEW YORK AND LITTLE ROCK

Looks like the end is near for Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea. You can't assassinate US Attorneys in three cities all at once and not have it look really suspicious.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/exclusive-clinton-foundation-probes-may-be-moving-forward-in-three-cities/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/12/report-claims-doj-probe-clinton-foundation-emails-ongoing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4348675/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-china-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm

TERRY MCAULIFFE AND THE CLINTON FOUNDATION TOOK BRIBES FROM THE COMMUNIST CHINESE

I'll bet any amount of money that they will come up with

fucking nothing

fuck off.

go ahead, call me a CTR shill. you know it's not going to fucking happen, EVER. bringing the clintons to actual justice has been a fucking 2 decade long cocktease for conservatives.

Of course (((the FBI))) won't do shit. They already admitted Hillary is a criminal but that they wouldn't indict her because it would be problematic.

Some of us still enjoy a little bit of a rim job and some dedicated tongue work afterwards. Faggot.

Don't think they care about suspicion at this point

I wouldn't spread this. Let it simmer. Too many times she's 'been under investigation' and it's come to nothing. I fear another case would be seen as crying wolf a fifth time to no avail.

dude there is video evidence that implicates McAuliffe and the Clinton Foundation.

see

time.com/4348675/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-china-investigation/

hmm… Pretty weird they are on video going into a Clinton Foundation event AT HILLARIES HOME isnt it?

there could be video evidence of Bill Clinton raping an infant with Hillary rubbing her hands and cackling in the background and most people would pretend like nothing happened.

As much as I want to jump for glee and dance naked in the streets.
I am going to have to rely on my cynical side and go no fucking way I will only believe it when the indictment is released.

I'm too jaded at this point.

with everything that cunt has done and gotten away with I won't believe it's over until they slap on the handcuffs.

Let me guess, you to work for CtR or are unaware of the concept of persistence.

Wew?

So

We

….

So Holla Forums was right?

There is an internal civil war in the FBI?

Wewwy?

Woo woo?

Ofc there is.
FBI are on our side (for the most part).
CIA, however…

It's a good thing we're all big guys

Well, there were rumors since the 90's that the CIA was stealing funds and duping the FBI. What we are living might be a takeover (kgb style) being interrupted. This is some scary shit.

For Bill

I would love for something to come of this. I hope something does. We need something to. But it most likely won't. The system is too rotten, too corrupt.

I am coming to believe more and more each day that pic related is the only answer. Tree of liberty, blood of patriots and tyrants and all that jazz and so on and so forth.

This

I'm so sick of the drama on this site. When are you going to realize they are above the law?

What if she wasant?

It;s a bunch of bull. The FBI is completely corrupt and is actively working against your consitutional rights, alongside the news media and courts they can create false realities at will

It's true the Clinton's are above the law.

You don't have to play by the rules when you own the game.

And head jew soros controls the Clintons.
They are too protected.
The only way to kill the Clinton machine is hold it off with Trump.
Then Shillary's bitch of a daughter will become a politician and the sheep will swoon over her.

Sure thing, (((1)))

Looks like my years of honing memeweaving will not be for naught.

Okay, keep trusting the FBI, which is controlled by the (((Justice Department)))

No.
Matter of fact if you have any friends or relatives that you care about with the last name Clinton you should probably tell them that they need to hide for the next decade.

Where did they imply that they're going to charge her? They're just 'probes', and in this scenario we're the humans and they're the ayyliums.

ALL SHILL EMPLOYEES WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR CRIMES

Then get off the site, bitch nigger. Half the fun of Holla Forums is getting riled up about potential happenings and the other half is getting pissed off and raging when nothing happens.

Not everything is a shill dude, fuck. It's clear as day that Lynch's justice department will not bring any federal charges against Clinton. The only way we see her in an orange jumpsuit is if Trump wins. For fucks sake, she was allowed to destroy her own emails after review with her cadre of lawyer kikes for an entire year after they were subpoenaed. If that's not proof of her legal immunity then I don't know what is.

They could just charge Clinton's employees. Indirectly incriminating her.

wew

no shit you fucking moron

her walking free in spite of damning evidence will only strengthen Trumps ascension

dont be such an autist, ya sperg

YOU STUPID FAT FUCKS! I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR YEARS. EVERY TIME YOUR FAT SUBURBAN ASSES GO BUY CHEAP CHINESE SHIT AT THE STORE, THAT MONEY IS BEING FUNNELED BACK INTO THE US TO CONTROL YOUR SHIT

WAKE UP AMERICA – WAKE UP!!!!!!!

THESE ARE STATE INVESTIGATIONS THOUGH

What if there was a video of Hillary clearly saying fuck these dumb niggers?

I can see this happening. There is too many people under her wrapped up in this shit for her to cover their asses as well.

This is a good point too.

Trust me, in 2017 she's going to Jail
They maybe above the law but they're not above Trump

The Clintons have been running drugs through Mena, AR for how many decades now with impunity? There has been more than enough evidence for at least an investigation yet it's never pursued. Remember, even the FBI 'probed' around, yet ultimately did nothing probably because they didn't want to come down with acute clinton autonecrosis.

Ok I'm going to bump your thread since this is good news, but the articles say nothing about bringing charges yet.

Hillary may very well be behind these investigations just so she can shut them down and prevent any actual charges.

Can't wait for the feds to shit their pants and drop the ball yet again like they always *conveniently* do

You can't have someone suicide by shooting themselves twice in the head and not have it look really suspicious, but look how that turned out.
This is still good news either way, though.

You're fucking retarded. You should seriously just kill yourself now.

These idiots bought the "based FBI is on our side" forced meme.

The FBI has never done anything good in history that would indicate they are "on our side." They exist to enforce the will of ruling elites. But retards just keep repeating the forced meme.

things are changing

the overton window and related things do influence what actions people take and dont take
with the recent shift there comes a shift in peoples willingness resists
demoralization 101

no.. but the fbi having an internal civil war, in which the decent idiots that joined that agency to do the right thing mutiny against (((them))), plays into our goals..

pay attention.

Hillary Clinton killed six million Jews.

let me guess you're a faggot

X-files is on point for how the Bureau operates, many agents have quite a bit of power after a few years and their are checks and balances that keep power from running away.

If you get a group of senior agents together who want to do something, they have the political leverage to do it.