When will he off himself?

When will he off himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OdXlQ3WUFZk?t=260
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After he spends all the Disney shekels he sold his soul for.

I doubt he gets much.

Then he'll off himself sooner.

JUST

who the fuck would ask that question. why would mark hamill care. goddamn.

conventions are 100% autism user

truly acting is a worthy profession

He's the best Joker. That's why he and his Illuminati buddies had Heath Leger killed.

He does a lot of voice acting work and lives rather well off of that.

Talking about toys was most likely included in the contract he signed to do the New Star Wars movies. And the most likely offered him a lot of money to do star wars.

Doing Joker once in 5 years sure brings him a lot of cash.

nah he had a terrible low in his career for a while

Well duuuh…

He should have put the acting career on the shelf after SW and done something more respectable with his life. Now he's stuck as Disney's cheap clown.

If he becomes too disagreeable, he'll just die of some natural causes or an accidental medication overdose.

www.imdb.com/name/nm0000434/

You have terminal case of stupid

Also did voice acting for the english dub of Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind.

Literally kill yourself reddit

WEEEEEW HOW'S HE NOT A MILLIONAIRE

I just thought it was interesting he did work on Nausicaa. damn nigga, cool your jets.

He also was in the first Wing Commander game.

He was also used as sexe-slaves by Jews, Small Greys and Reptilians.

BREATHE

wat

Dude, he gets tons royalties from star wars and its merchandise. That alone can keep him not working outside of doing voice over roles. These conventions are basically a means for him to get out of the house, and you know Mark has dealt with more potent autistics at conventions

star wars was a mistake.

my waifu is doing great

Acting is a profession for faggots. Actors aren't men nowadays, they are like metrosexual vain morons who even with all the money and status one can buy, can't even keep healthy relationships going.

Just because Bane is a faggot doesnt mean everyone is

he gets nothing from

He looks like he wants to lock the auditorium and kill everyone in attendance.

this

He was actually pretty good in "The Big Red One".
The reconstructed version is far superior to the cinematic cut, but it's almost three hours long.

He gets to meet not-crazy fans who actually like him, and I'm sure a fair few people go to meet him for his other works, not caring about Star Wars.

As everyone said, he earns a shit ton from royalties and has other live-action and animated roles that are ongoing (He's DC's pet, alongside Conroy, for example) that would easily fund him.

Question for anyone that knows, as I can't find an answer online; Does Disney owe Spielberg 2% of all profits, or did they weasel out of that somehow?

I always thought the LOTR trilogy is much better. It has the best OST, characters, and story. When I was a kid I wanted to be Aragorn, not fucking Luke.

you know what happened

both are shitty but lotr is much better. only fellowship is good

Jesus Christ kid…that was like the sixth or seventh wing commander

Why? Elaborate further.

He's a hipster, that's the reason

Seconded.

He was the cockknocker in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, that's pretty good huh?

Is Mark /ourguy/?

even Mark Hamill has had enough of Star Wars.

makes you realize.

At one point in the video he says just pirate it since he doesn't make any money of it.

Time stamp?

youtu.be/OdXlQ3WUFZk?t=260

I feel bad for Mark.

So he's saying that TLJ won't explain anything about Luke?

lol

I like when he was doing a panel at some con and forgot "the name of Daisy's character"

He clearly hates these films.

I respect Mark because he told the People vs George Lucas assholes to fuck off when he heard it was a hit job (they came to him pitching a different name and were hoping to get him to trash Lucas).

I like all the hints he drops

1) I was told to get in shape and do fight choreography, and I REALLY THOUGHT I was going to grab the lightsaber but then I didn't, so why did I get in shape? (Luke was going to do the fight and Mark was stoked for it)
2) I like to have a BACKSTORY so I INVENTED ONE and showed it to JJ. But it ISN'T IMPORTANT to this story (they don't have a backstory for Luke).
3) "Daisy's character" (I don't fucking care about the character either)

Lucas deserves to be hit though

This is a really good point that should be shoved in the face of all those reddit retards "theorizing" about these new films. It should be obvious to everyone that with The Force Awakens there was nothing below the surface. It's as shallow of a film as you can get.

Sucking dick is bad for your health, knock it off.

you seem confused. it's you who is sucking Lucas's dick here.

I can't make out what you're saying over the sound of your lips slapping against Mike Cucklaska's tiny Jewish dick.

you guys are talking about him like he's Jake Lloyd or something, he's still better off than most actors, let alone you fags

anyway he actually is a nerd so fans being too autistic for him is quite an accomplishment

Oh, what, he plays Xbox online and watches Dr. Who and Big Bruzunga Corollary?

Mark Hamill deserves so much better.

He's bitter as hell, and he deserves to be. They dragged him out of retirement for a series of movies that are objectively worse than the prequels, and he's not even playing a major role in the overall story and action of the damned things.

He got a million bucks for the fart ripens

deserve's got nuthin to do with it

Everyone does and wouldn't you hate it more so if you were the original hero of star-wars and they brought you back to shit all over your character to push some SJW BS?

He went to cons before it was cool.

Its like Bill Murry with "Answer the Call" Ghostbusters 2016.

it was never cool

Apparently it is if it's filled with normalfags.

Normalfags are less cool than genuine losers.