I have a dilemma, Holla Forums

Okay, my parents divorced a few years ago, then my dad married a woman, and then he died last year. His house was sold so we could get the inheritance. I didn't get my share yet.

Here's the thing: I hate my family. I haven't seen them in almost a year (a little while after the funeral). I'm spending my entire summer, and hopefully the rest of my life, away from them, and I don't want to ever speak to them again. They've been calling and texting me non-stop, and I haven't answered nor returned any of the calls.

Just an hour ago I get a text from my brother (I hate him the most), and I haven't opened it but I've seen the notification. He apparently sent pics of the cheques. I don't know how much the amount is because I haven't opened the pic, but from what I've been told a year ago before the house was sold, it would be for about half a million dollars. The cheque expires in 3 months. It felt like he was threatening me.

How do I get the cheque without talking to them?

btw, I'm op of >>7119675 .

Other urls found in this thread:

goodtherapy.org/blog/how-to-recognize-overcome-childhood-emotional-neglect-0218165
wehavekids.com/parenting/The-Long-Term-Effects-of-Childhood-Emotional-Neglect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just open the text you sperg.

This. You're acting like an over-emotional faggot. It's free money. If it takes a few minutes of contact, regrow your balls and soldier through it.
Also, it's spelled checks. How about you learn English. Fucking Muslims.

I read it. It was short, so the notification showed it all, but not the pic.

That IS the English spelling.
And it's not as simple as "a few minutes of contact". You don't know them.
If I reply, then they'll start demanding shit. They'll say "you won't see this money unless you come and see your mother and get the cheque yourself". Then when I do, they'll say that I should keep it with my mom to "keep it safe for me" for when I'm old enough.

If I reply, then they get leverage over me. It's not "free".

Put your smartphone in flight mode, open the text with the image and then block him. So you can see the text without him getting a notification that you received his message. Then get to a lawyer, show him the greentext and make him sending them a warrant that you insist on the inheritance.

Sry I meant screenshot. My head is kinda fucked up.

Yeah, I was thinking about involving a lawyer.
If I just go right now to a lawyer, he'll say that there is no issue, and that all I have to do is go and take it, since, technically, they haven't said or tried to keep the money away from me.

I was thinking of sending a friend of mine to pick it up for me and mail it (or fly over and give it to me in person). Then, they're forced to give the cheque without directly contacting me.
If they refuse, that means my suspicions were true, and they want it as leverage, and I can lawyer up.
If not, free money.

SHUT UP AND GO GET THE MONEY
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID FAMILY DRAMA
YOU WANT A SOLUTION? IT'S TO GET THE CASH AND FUCK BACK OFF INTO OBSCURITY
GET A LAWYER IF YOU'RE TOO SPINELESS TO GET FREE CASH
FUCK, MAN

best thing would be telling him to send it to you, or pay it into a bank account.

Yeah, but how much money will I lose if I do get a lawyer?

I don't know how the second option would work, since the cheque would be in my name.

I don't fucking care, stop being retarded and get the cash.

I'm an eurofag so I don't know much about the whole cheque thing. But for a lawyer, he won't charge you much if you just want him to send them a letter. If you make a case of it, it could be expensive. A neighbor of me had often visit from friends and they used my private parking lot. I told them stop using my parking lot and they didn't so I paid 70$ to a lawyer and he sent them a cease and desist and they immediately stoppped it because they knew if a lawyer is involved it could become very expensive for them. It's all about intimidation.

British English is early pre-beta English

See vid related.
You think like the baboon.

find the name of your dad's executor/attorney and ask directly. duh.

give me your ID and credentials OP. I'll pick up a 0.5M check from anyone any day.

I also think I shouldn't be too hasty.
Even though they expire in 3 months, I want to wait, like a week or two.

That way I show them that's it's not about the money, and I'm willing to let time pass.

(I'm getting another phone call just as I am typing this)

free 500k.. If you don't want it, im sure the kids in Africa will

just grow the fuck up and stop acting like a pussy for long enough to do something with your life. get the money then don't talk to them.

You are a retarded faggot. Just get the money you dumb fuck

Don't take the money if you hate them that much and you have any sense of pride.
Or stop being a faggot and talk to them.

Have it mailed to a P.O box?

Lawyering up seems the best choice

When has involving a Jew ever made anything better? Unless you're on trial for murder

See

Easier said than done.

Thinking that way doesn't solve anything.

Okay, I didn't open the pic yet, but I read an earlier text he sent.
It's not half a mil; it's just 18k.
Still lots of money for a college student, but I guess that's what I get for not reading texts.

boy 18k is a lotta dough I'd suck it up and go nab that check then gtfo

And no, this is not the money from the house; it costs millions.

This is something else.

DELETE System32 folder and you get free lawyers because fuck you that's why.

If you are legally entitled to the inheritance, then they're legally obligated to make sure you receive it. They can't hold onto it and then keep the money for themselves if the check expires. They can't make any conditions or stipulations that keep you from getting your money, but if they aren't being cooperative you'll probably have to open a civil suit against whoever is keeping the money from you and go through all the trouble that entails, but if you hate your family so much that you don't want to speak to them then it shouldn't be a problem for you. Hopefully all you have to do is make the demand that the money be wired to an account of your choosing and threaten to sue if they refuse at first.

Two options: Deal with your family and get the money, or send a lawyer to get it for you. If checks are already cut, the lawyer won't even be expensive, because he won't have to do any negotiating. All he will have to do is send a registered letter to the executor informing them that you are both healthy and sane, and that your inheritance should be sent to your lawyer's office as soon as conveniently possible (but within 30 days). Lawyer might want a couple hundred for that, maybe a couple hundred more if he has to actually get up off his ass and leave the office for it, but you will be able to afford that, surely.

Exactly how old are you, user?

College age. Almost done.
Old enough to legally do whatever you want, but not for your parents to consider you "old enough".

Life will be full of these kind of decisions. This will not be the last time you're faced with something like this. I suggest you get it over with so the next time isn't as hard and you don't sound like an emotional middle school girl

Spineless beta autistic fuck.

Such a fucking betafag I bet you live lone and don't have a gf your like child can't even do a simple thing for free money in that amount because it makes you uncomfortable.

ATTENTION
See
Not 0.5 mil. That's later.

That's what you do when you avoid your family.

If you're in a country that doesn't let you have a boyfriend, you're also in a country that doesn't let you have a girlfriend.

If someone blackmails you, you don't give them what they want, because they're gonna want more, and all you get is hurt in the process. So don't play into their game.
That's advice for the future.

What are you a shitskin arab?

Nope I avoid my family and I never lived alone, roomed with my friends, lived with my girl friend and her family ect.

And I have a roommate, but right now I'm alone in my dorm for the summer, just to avoid my family.
See, we're not so different.

Yes we are you are a spineless beta male who can't get a girl friend or even face someone you don't like for fucking $500,000. Kill yourself you whiny bitch man.

Also what kind of loser lives in a dorm as a grown man.

Did you consider that maybe I've spent my entire life letting them do whatever they want with me, and this is my way of saying "no, you don't get to do that anymore"?
I've said it for years: I wanna stay away from them, I wanna cut them out. But I never followed through.
I cut every kind of dependence I had on them: I got my own bank account, I pay my own phone bills, I have my own passport, I got all my important stuff with me.
My mother tried to persuade me to keep my government ID with her when I was leaving for exchange.

This time I make the choice.

A man who sees that everything he needs is nearby and the rent is literally dirt-cheap.

The fact you have to list normal adult things as some sort of achivement just confirms your some sort of ex-mommys boy beta male.

If you where not a spineless beta you would simpley tell them your legally entitled to the money and you are coming to collect it but you want nothing to do with them.

Instead you act like a typical passive aggressive beta.

Kill yourself.

are you fucking stupid? go get that money, if they demand shit from you, just tell them to fuck off and get the check.

So being one makes you bad, and NOT being one makes you… worse?

You are a child.

This you fucking dumb piece of shit.
God I hope you're trolling and not actually pass up half a million dollary doos because you don't know how to tell your family to fuck off.

See

I think you are autistic.

According to you, not being a beta makes you a beta. So I won't take your word for anything until you straighten your head.

I'll wait 4 more days until I ask my friend to pick it up for me.

My brother sent that earlier text 3 days ago. Referring to

keep us posted.

Yeah, pretty much nothing's gonna happen until 4 days from now, unless they send another text.

You're reading "ex-mommy's boy beta male" as "person who was previously a mommy's boy beta male", when it's actually "beta male who was previously a mommy's boy". You need to stop being such a fucking beta. You think that just because you've moved out of the basement and have a bank account, that you're suddenly a big man, but you're seriously considering letting your relatives - that you apparently fucking hate - keep the money THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO (AS IN, BY LAW, IT ALREADY BELONGS TO YOU, AND THEY WILL BE COMMITTING A CRIME IF THEY TRY TO KEEP IT FROM YOU) because you don't want them to have "leverage" over you. Instead, you're just going to sit there and let them have an extra 18k that should be yours, to try (and fail) to prove some stupid point. Wow, you sure showed them, tough guy. I bet they'll be crying all the way to the bank. And now you're going to wait a couple of days and then send a friend to pick up the cheque for you? Like you're somehow being detached and aloof? That's not going to fool anyone, especially not the people who've known you for literally your entire life. You're pussying out and it's obvious. You know it, we know it, and they know it.

You think you're not a beta? You're the biggest fucking beta I've seen in years. was wrong, though. You're not an ex-mommy's boy at all. Every single action that you've taken, and every single decision that you've made, has been dominated by your worrying about what your family will say or do. You'd throw away thousands of dollars because "Oh no, what if they try to say words at me! Oh no!". You try to act like you're independent because you live on your own, but they're very obviously the ones running your life.

Since you're incapable of being anything except a pathetic little bitchboy, I'll tell you exactly what to do. Just send your brother a text message saying "Send the cheque to my address.", and if you receive any kind of reply that isn't "OK, right away.", you send one (and only one) message saying "Send me the cheque or I'll take you to court.". Don't reply to anything from anyone in your family after that, just go find a lawyer and let him take care of it.

Didn't read your beta rage post.
Oh, and you forgot your sage.

Take the money and be quiet.

this

you're a fucking retard if you dont jump on it

You're the retard if you think that's all it's gonna be, "just a conversation".
I found out it's not 500k but 18k (don't know what for, but not the house). Even for this amount, if I pick up a phone and call, they'll say "come get it yourself". Then when I come, it's "stay here". Then the abuse starts. Then when I try to leave, they'll say "if you try to cut us off, you won't get the money from the house".

Now, according to some anons in this thread, hiring a lawyer to send a letter telling them to send the cheque is cheaper than flying over there to pick it up. But that's different from the actual issue:

How much is your dignity worth? How much is your peace of mind worth?

You can deposit a cheque with an image.

Bahhaha what kind of beta fuck are you? What do they do tie you up and force you to stay?

Just get the money and say "No I have to go goodbye" and walk the fuck out.

Words going to hurt your little girl feel feels whole fuck your a little bitch.

Hahhaha "abuse" awww mean word ahahaha

For someone who "cut them off" you sure do care about their opnion of you.

This isn't the only money. There's more. I let greed get the better of me, then I'm setting myself for some bad time.

And how do you figure that?

Quit being a little bitch user, that simple.

Either that, or actually explain what the fuck is going on.

This doesn't explain shit. It tells us nothing and makes you look like a melodramatic little bitch.

I explained in a previous thread and I'm not about to now.

Then don't expect any help faggot. We can't all be worthless uni queers like you that have all day to shitpost. Some of us take a break from here occasionally.

Funny you should say that, because I stopped being a frequent user here over a year ago, and I only come here to post about my stalking every few months or so.
This is my latest visit, and after this one and the inheritance stuff, I won't be coming here for perhaps a little over a year.

Broke ass fag

Why would you say so?
I'm already doing fine for a college student and I never asked my parents for money.

God damn you're a retarded fuck. Started thread with "muh 500k" now getting only 18k, LOL less 482k, just fucking retarded, 🤣🤣🤣 LO fucking L. Daddy was a broke bitch who died with broke retarded kids. Good luck paying rent for a few months with your vast inheritance 😂😂😂

You're also apparently illiterate, because the house is worth a few millions. I literally said before this 18k is not from the house.
This 18k is from something else, probably the cars (dad bought a brand new car after the divorce).

wew

Retarded cunt, go suck daddy's dead dick for some more gibs

How fucking hard is that?

Shut the fuck up RJ go suck your fathers rotting cock.

Like, $0

You can't buy food with dignity user

It sounds stupid to say but the people being harsh are actually trying to help you

Grow some balls or tell us why you can't go there

I explained before.
Read the thread.

No you didn't faggot. You supposedly explained it in a thread none of us read or bothered to remember because of how shitty it was.

This tells me you didn't read this thread you're in.
Read it then come back.

Can you quit being a nigger? You yourself said this:

This entire thread has been you being a vague little bitch while everyone else keeps telling you to quit being a little bitch or explain why it is you can't.

No wonder your family hates you, you're the biggest drama queen i've ever seen.

I know what I said, that doesn't mean I didn't explain other things here.
How are you so daft?

You didn't explain shit. You made vague and gay posts about "muh dark and edgy past with muh shitty family" as to why you can't just walk in the front door, get your money, and gtfo.

And you still haven't read this thread.

OP, I would just pick the check, and than tell everybody to never contact me again. That's it. Consider changing numbers/e-mail address, block everyone from everything, or better yet: give up social media so they can't track you.

Create fake ID's and all. Change your sports preference, if you can. The beer you drink, everything. Change every habit. Burn all pictures. That's it. Give them away. Cast them away.

wew

I'm calling my friend tomorrow to ask him to pick the cheques up for me.

Let's see how that goes.

The more I keep seeing and reading this thread, over the lasy few days, the more i realize how it has affected me. I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself… Orcs would have cringed in abject terror, I'm telling you! Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out.

I'm sure it left your body smoothly.

I'm calling my friend tonight.

what a fucking cunt, just reply to them, they're your family

just man the fuck up

Because all families are the same and are super nice to you no matter what, right?

Sorry, I'm not manly enough as you to have a dick in my mouth 24/7.

they're still your family, i knew a depressed fat girl that i went to highschool with and she would bitch about shit like "my family doesn't love me" when in reality it was simply her acting like a fat cunt, tbh you're probably the same type of useless depressed faggot

Take a class in "common sense".

what did they do to you? maybe you're right but honestly from what i read earlier you just sound like an edgy 17yo

In the long run, you forget the actions and only remember the impressions, so here's a few things from recent years (max 3 years).

-This one is not me, but to give you an idea about my father, he falsely accused my brother of hitting him, and then he got him jailed for 3 days.

-Parents using me and my little brother to hurt each other (threatening not to let the other see us), like we're not even humans to them, just tools.

-After my dad died, my mom wanted me to stay at the house for a few nights to look for something important. When I woke up, my dad's widow kicked me out and accused me of doing pretty serious stuff (that I didn't do, obviously) and started spreading lies about me to my uncles. Despite this, my mother still wanted to drag me into that shit again and have me stay again.

-My brother beating me up because I told an uncle that my mother went on vacation. When my mother came back and saw the marks, she asked me, and when I told her she got mad at me.

-And then there's the usual: Constant fighting, actively looking for reasons to fight, emotional neglect, putting me down, etc.

Reading up the first results on Google about emotional neglect, they describe me perfectly:

goodtherapy.org/blog/how-to-recognize-overcome-childhood-emotional-neglect-0218165
wehavekids.com/parenting/The-Long-Term-Effects-of-Childhood-Emotional-Neglect

OP is a furfag.
Prove me wrong.
Protip!

No need for the "fur" prefix.

iktf
get an agent
somebody to deal with this shit in your name
that way you dont even need to talk to or see them
depending on who you find it may cost you though

this
dont give them shit, op
i believe in you

Thanks, guys.

I'd actually love to do this

thanks doc!

Nice comeback. You're doing terrific.

wew

Post new pics

Turns out it wasn't even 18k; it's 9k.

My brother said "2 cheuqes for 18k", which I thought meant "each" rather than "total".

I meant to say

Simple, get a lawyer. they can act as an intermediary, and even if the check expires you are still owed your inheritance if you where in the will. if not then the value of the house is in the hands of the inheritor and the money is theirs to use or dole.

if the ladder then you must swallow your ire and parlay.

I sent my friend to pick up the cheques.
Says they told him something about the bank having to process something or some shit. He didn't understand what they said.

Probably some bullshit to not give him the cheques.

My brother just sent a text asking why I don't pick up the phone.

Guess it's time to LAWYER UP.

Just hire a lawyer to act on your behalf. If your family gets bent about it, tell them you're using a lawyer to make sure you do everything right for tax purposes. Which you should do anyway.

Welp.

Brother is a retard. He sent an explicit text stating that if I wanted the money, then I should come get it myself.

I'll be getting a lawyer soon.

Just as I predicted in
Brother said I should come get it myself and see mom, and then he said that mom deposited it in an account to keep it for me.

Anons, I get that you think I'm being irrational or a pussy or whatever many things you may think of me, and I'm a person who isn't particularly good at expressing what he means, but you have to understand that these are people who are control freaks that want me to do whatever they want however they want.

I'm getting me a lawyer soon to show them that I'm in control of myself, as a big middle finger to them.

bum

dum

huh

Here's the plan:

I predicted that they would refuse to hand over the money, and that it would be with my mother to "keep it safe for me". (total bullshit)

So I'm gonna get a lawyer to send a message to them, by phone or any other means, demanding that they send the money.

So what is their reaction gonna be? My oldest brother won't hand the money over, and is gonna come to my room. I don't know how he will find my dorm room (there are thousands), so I might help him somehow without letting him know that I'm helping him.

Why? Because when he comes to my door, I'm gonna shut it without a word, and I know he'll put his hand on the door to stop it and force himself in. I'm gonna ask him to leave while trying to piss him off in the way I say it. At some point he's gonna beat me up out of self-righteousness. The catch? I have a spy camera that works 24/7. I'll have a video of that fat fuck in the act, and I'll take it to my lawyer, and I'll get him arrested.

I'm not playing games anymore.

I like the plan.
It shows you don't care for any of them anymore. Family doesn't turn in family unless they have no interest in them whatsoever.

Do it, and please share the video.

Wait a second, are you the infamous stalker-san?

Who wants to know?

Yeah. This guy is not me, though.

I mentioned the same spy camera that I bought and talked about in the last thread. Here

Sorry, I don't share videos.

Btw, it gives me a good reason to have this spy cam in the first place.

Sure, I bought it a few days before the first mention of a cheque, but no one has to know that ;)

Blur yourself out or something.
Or at least post pics. That'd be acceptable.

I can't do that. This video will become evidence.
And if someone leaks it outside of here, and it gets to somewhere with traction and someone related gets wind of it, they might know what I'm doing and planning.

This includes my stalking stuff.

Not my problem.
But I see what you're saying.

The only time I ever posted a pic (from my stalking stuff) was a candid pic I took of C's hip (the guy I stalk). Even then I took out some stuff from the pic.

That way it wasn't traceable back to me or C because there's nothing in the pic showing it's either me or him, and because it's candid, no one knows it exists.

A fight video showing the entire room and exact events is a different matter.

Take the picture.
See if your bank has mobile banking. If it does, use the pic for that.

huh

OP it doesn't sound like your family is too bad if they aren't cheating you out of it.

Why don't you just get heaps of shrooms or LSD so you can see them but pretend you are a different person the entire time you are with them?
More legally visit them absolutely incoherently drunk with a friend.

Yeah, I'm in a country that punishes gays. How well do you think getting high/drunk would go for me?

I'm not gonna let anyone drag me around to get MY OWN MONEY like I'm their bitch.
Nobody gets to demand shit from me after treating me like garbage. A lawyer is the way to go with this.

It's no wonder that your family hates you. And it also explains why you're a diva with such a strong sense of unwarranted self-importance.
Holy shit it all adds up now. You're a shitskin. You Saudi? You seem like the typical Saudi bitch boy. Do you hate your mother because she uses corrective rape? Your brother(s) because they attempt to beat the gay out of you?

Do the world a favour and
KILL YOURSELF

No one in my family knows; I'm not stupid.
Only a handful of people know, and none related to me.

Not saying. Been my policy from the start.

Do you act uncontrollably gay when you are drunk/high? Dude if you are never going to see them again if you get in such a state maybe they will get an idea of how difficult it is for you to be around you and if they have a negative opinion of you maybe they will want nothing to do with you which is what you want.

Also it is an opportunity you are going to miss out on bud. I think you should just visit them if you are catatonically pissed. I like going to horrible places when I am on shrooms or doing extremely complicated and scary things.

Also on a side point… I have nothing against fags but I think it is stupid for them to get an inheritance as they will probably not have children and the whole point of an inheritance and making money to pass on is to support the bloodline and dynasty.

Oy vey user, how homophobic. Gays can easily adopt some african children to continue the bloodline. Don't be such a bigot.

Personally, I'm saving the bad news of being bi (not gay) for later.

If you're in America, you give Kneedy from the Cancer Containment Discord a message. I'll get that check for you.

My older brother said it's cruel of me not to answer my little brother's phone calls. I didn't because I suspected it was actually my mother pretending to be my little brother.

(when you think about it, it's a way to put yourself on moral high ground if you can't get what you want)

Today my mother sent 21 texts through my little brother's phone. I fucking knew it.

This is the third prediction of mine that comes true. At this rate, when I get a lawyer to send a message for me, my brother WILL come here to beat me up, and he'll have a lawsuit on his hands.

You keep talking like a faggot. It's going to cost a lot of that money if you go through a lawyer. Plain and simple. Stop talking out of your ass like a scared faggot starting high school drama. If you want that check and you don't want to deal with them yourself then you can hire a friend. They're probably just trying to get a hold of you to send you the check and you're acting like a little bitch. Fix it yourself, stop complaining to us about it and get the fuck out.

I already did that. Read the thread.
That is absolutely not what this is about. Read the thread.

I'm not reading your gay thread. I'm here to tell you, the kek-praising faggot, to get the fuck out of here with your bullshit, woe-is-me, high school drama. Take it somewhere else, like /adv/ or something. Fuck off FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
F U C K O F F
A N D D I E'

This is based on your own assumptions and not what actually happened, which is written in this thread here.
Why is it so hard for some people to admit they're wrong?

BLAH
BLAH
'BLAH'
This is why your thread is on page who gives a shit.

Again, too childish to admit when you're wrong.

Kid, I'm not even reading your posts, stop trying

Illiterate, too?

I don't care if this is true or not, KILL YOURSELF.

So if it's not true, you're mad because of the possibility that you've been tricked?
Childish.

God you suck go get your money you smelly faggot, suck it up

How about you learn English? He spelt it right you dumb burger