Engaging Cucks

Saw some cucks talking about fragile masculinity on facebook. Then a random dude appears and says that's a load of shit. After that, all these numales come out of the woodwork to show how progressive they are. I thought about engaging them but that'd just bring shit on my lap.

But is there even a need to argue with those cucks on the net? Aren't their lives so pathetic already for holding these emasculating beliefs? And even if I made good arguments wouldn't they just call me a barbarian?

I don't think there's a point, really, to engage those poor, effete souls. Hell, I guess they don't have souls since they're all degenerate materialists.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_inheritance_theory#Biased_transmission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_inheritance_theory#Model-based_biases
youtu.be/rzJ21OpFnZ0
theweek.com/articles/642542/hate-donald-trump-but-media-really-treating-unfairly
bookzz.org/book/675621/d3ff27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, all those fuckers were either fatties or weak and pasty twigs. I guess physical exercise is related to right-wing beliefs.

they suffer from horrible inferiority complexes that they try to justify by shifting the blame to something else

in this case they try to blame nature as a whole, when in reality they're the ones to blame

pick all three.

Let them fester in their self-loathing and competitive inadequacy. They're the shallow end of the gene pool.

Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way. It gets worse on my area of expertise which is artsy and "creative".

Any man who uses the following is immediately disregarded by me:

I'm sure there will be more added to that already growing list.

You're wrong. Shame them. Shame is the most effective regulator of good behaviour.

Why do you think the jews are trying so hard to ban bullying? Now bullying is something that many of you have likely experienced and hate, and that's fine; but bullying dissuades bad behaviour like being weak, acting like a sissy, being fat, being unintelligent, etc… sometimes people are bullied over things that are not conducive to good behaviour, like 'you ugly', but the vast majority of the time it will help destroy your bad habits.

Shame them lad. Shame them until they want to be a real man like you.

screencap please, it's hard to give you advice without proper context

actually, do those guys suffer from both an inferiority complex and a superiority complex caused by the latter at the same time?

reminder that the khmer rouge was right to kill all inner city hipster faggots with glasses

Yeah, that's slave mentality. You turn what's bad in something good and vice versa and then feel good that your filth and weakness is now celebrated.

What is the link between glasses and cuckoldry?
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

as is mine, and everyone fucking checks facebooks and even will encourage you to add your co-workers and boss, of course I didn't but I know they all keep tabs on my shit anyway.

That's what trolling is for. Humiliate them.

no

yes

yes

Use Holla Forums rules of thumb when dealing with them. a) don't engage - it only validates them b) if you must, simply meme c) no matter what they say, smugly taunt d) before considering (b) and (c) reconsider (a)

[redacted] are a genetic sewer

The superiority thing is basic prestige bias. It's one of the mechanisms that drives social transmission within cultural evolution (tl;dr the cognitive biases that drive memes being spread).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_inheritance_theory#Biased_transmission

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_inheritance_theory#Model-based_biases

Ever notice how the most hyper-cultural individuals are also the most status obsessed and think of themselves as more moral, more intelligent, and all around better than others? That's prestige bias at work.

Hey, I wear glasses, you fuckers.

Argumentation against those who've been indoctrinated to reject reality in favor of a pleasant delusion is a worthless endeavor.

Don't waste your time trying to argue with your enemy - spend that time surpassing them, in terms of body, mind and soul, and then destroy your inferior foes.

The time for argumentation and debate is long, long past.

best thing you can do is leave a cheeky comment that makes it seem like you are laughing at them. it acts as a beacon to all other noncucked people without you revealing your power level.

You will not convince people on social media. On socials, what's mainstream wins. "I have this mainstream stance so I win the argument" is the bread and butter of social media convos.

Also, keep in mind that betas roam in a world saturated with people who are more alpha / good looking / successful than them, so ultimately the whole SJW shtick is no other than a mating strategy. They believe that being the "nice guy who posts pseudo-intellectual stuff" will give them the edge, even though in reality those "skills" are unwanted IRL.

Being a lazy slacktivist is preferable to them than self-improvement, even for that sole reason they will not WANT to change their behaviors. They might even agree with you but still remain in their position, because it has become a mask for them to play and they can't drop it.

A more engaging method is to call out their emotional blackmail and ask them why they are doing it.

The only thing that can successfully go through a leftist's mind is a bullet, OP. They're all demons.

Hitler dubs confirm that bullying should be brought back.

Just goof on the faggots.

This. People like to sharpen their knives on facebook, but it's a waste of time. It's just like 'twitter activism'. The algorithm just closes off everyone into their own little circlejerks.

It's hilarious to find Holla Forums denizens in comment sections though.

He probably means those faggy looking thick framed glasses.

did they call you out for trying to be edgy?

I'm sure there will be more added to that already growing list too.

real men don't watch chink cartoons get over yourself

Speaking of cucks… I used to listen to a lot of punk music back in the day, NOFX, MXPX, operation ivy, ect… One of the bands was called "against me" well their lead singer was a dude and is now a female. Wtf is happening.

What you do as a "real man"? Hanging out with bunch of normalfag leftists, drinking with nu males in clubs and try to get that chick that have already been used by niggers and Chads two hundred times?

Nah, i'l better continue watch my stupid anime and imagine i live in a better world to not hurt myself more with realization that western civilization is already a walking corpse full of degenerate sluts.

At least anime can show me pure girls doing cute things. And i can continue delude myself that everything is normal. Because at least i don't accept society at its current state.

If you make good arguments they'll get mad then offer you their wives and girlfriends. Don't get pozzed.

I used to like some of their stuff too, but Fat Mike is a serious piece of shit.
Oh yeah, the tranny lead singer.

Here's what they sounded like. And the picture is him now….
youtu.be/rzJ21OpFnZ0

Yeah, it's a man in a dress

Never argue with a cuck or numale on the internet you wont convince shit. They will right you off as some cis white shitlord, what you gotta do is do it in person. My theory with beta males is that they never experienced actual alphas and men with balls beside on TV. All you got to do is be social, have correct posture and most important part is BE NICE (i know its hard) but if you treat them like shit that will only ingrain the brainwashing furthur. You dont even need to be /fit/ to exert testosterone ive met a few fatties who were alpha. I always think "what would my grandfather do" or what a masculine hero of yours do. You may not make their testicles pump out testosterone immediately after one conversation but you could dislodge the brainwashing a bit

Bear mode masterrace reporting

Fucking hell, I was just taking the piss. You still need to get over yourself. Pick a lifting program and transform into a savage

Screenshot that shit for us OP, I don't even know what the fuck fragile masculinity is.

How old is the lead singer? It looks like a washed up, 45 year old divorcee.

It's basically when the thought of seeing your woman having sex with another man isn't pleasant to you. They will attribute this to your insecurity and imply that your male ego is fragile.

You deserve whatever you get Anons.

dead kennedys killed punk
no u fuck off commie kike faggots.

so do you, lad.

I own my own business you low-agency wage slave faggot. Enjoy being a corporate drone your whole life you pathetic bitch.

Sounds about right. I read a little and yeah, he got divorced and had a kid. Idk if it's a boy or girl but, there for sure going to be fucked up too with a dad as a mom for a mom.

The fuck? What the fuck is wrong with people these days. The shitters on my facebook are some pretty liberal fuckwits but nothing approaching that level.

Hey, I'm looking into that. Did you get an investor to start out? Got any advice for that, or anything I need to know, or should read?

Oh, I meant that his transition makes him look like one of those divorcee bar whores.

I feel so bad for that kid.

Post memes and mock them.

"This guy is worrying about "Fragile Masculinity""
He he he.

Post a fucking picture of Millhouse with a "Fragile Masculinity" statement on his shirt.

Ask them if it is some codeword for a gay male's virginity, you don't won't to offend anyone.

Show a picture of Arabs in Iran beating themselves with swords and say that you are considering injuring yourself to stand in solidarity with "Fragile Masculinity".

Ask them if someone might be triggered by using the term "Masculinity" on a public social media form.

It's heavily dependent on what type of business you intend on starting. Personally I didn't need an outside backer because the nature of my business is low overhead and I was able to subsidize it myself early on with minimal capital invested. My advice to you is to have a thorough business plan mapped out long before you put a dime into the endeavor and be willing to accept only as much risk as is absolutely necessary. You should also have really good credit, but take the minimum amount of debt on as possible, if at all. Start out small, do not overreach. Growth takes time. Too many small business owners get in over their heads due to being overzealous and end up failing miserably because their business model is unsustainable due to various factors. You need to find a balance between being too cautious and too eager to grow. I can't really provide much else without knowing more detail of what you plan to do.

To beat any liberal at shit-slinging, you first need to realize that literally everything they try to use against you is projection. Just reverse their insults back on them.

THe numales are in an idenity conflict, usually they use certain stratgegies to advance their genes, but right now the strategies they would use are complex. That is why they are flocking to certain ideologies and certain traits.
It is useless to discuss with them since they will only flock to mainstream ideologies once they emerged. Waste of time, betas will stay betas.

In a way they are diseased, but then again you notice boobcarriers crave for someone that isnt a beta. So i dont know if i should feel bad about this or enjoy it. They are genetic trash, and it is good and bad at the same time.

OP, look at the photo you posted with your opening message and think about it. I mean, seriously, look at that twat, with his stupid crooked glasses, shitty non-beard, and knit-wool hipster cap.

The entire being of the nu-male is a testament to how low humanity can sink when weakness is not only tolerated, but promoted as an ideal.

Ultimately, it's Matthew 6:5, and they want that dopamine rush from declaring their moral superiority over those stupid men who still act male and value strength, because it's [CURRENTYEAR].

Don't waste your time or energy talking to these meat sacks.

Yeah, he looks pretty fragile to me.

Pretty much this. The world needs a massive culling again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

good on you then, I am pleb tier tbh just got out of 2+ years of hikki and one year of neet.
don't even need to work, just do it to look like a normalfag, starting my own buisiness would be ideal but I feel like i'd get chased out of town if I ever tried local police hate me and actively fuck with me and my vehicles

Thanks a bunch! I don't think it would be wise to explain the business model on an imageboard, since it's supposed to be a kind of unique spin on existing business models, but I do very much appreciate the advice!

What do they even mean by this? Is this what they invoke when they diversity hire women over men and the men protest because it isn't fair? Is it when someone says 'women are smarter than men' and they shout down anyone who actually brings up the stats otherwise?

Masculinity is fragile, theirs was destroyed years ago.

I'm okay with this 2bqh

When you work out and improve yourself physically, you learn that you have the power to change yourself. You have the power to be responsible for yourself. You have a power that other fat or wussy people do not, and that makes you objectively better than them.

Right wing politics follow naturally from these realizations.

It's amazing how well kids get it. The strong students recognize weakness, and know how to correct it. Even at their young age they are effective leaders, making their peers become better men.

Bullies should be celebrated.

That was how it used to be but now bullying against whites is the only kind of bullying allowed.

I blame the obesity crisis on the decline of bullying. The abolishment of bullying has actually made our race significantly unhealthier. Banning bulling is actually shortening the expected lifespan of Americans. What an amazing act of social engineering. Fucking kikes.

Most cucks are just so far gone that you will never get to them. It's like talking to a scientologist. They are so invested in SocJus and have sacrificed so much of their person to it that turning around or even any amount of self reflection isn't going to happen with a single conversation.

Just like with Scientology, few of them will ever turn around and the ones who do will have to have their entire lives devastated by their cult before they rethink. Like addicts, they have to hit bottom before they can begin to recover.

When I find myself talking to a cuck these days, I just have the conversation at hand. If they say silly shit, I laugh at them, make fun of them, or lightly debate them. But I never really take them all that seriously. If they try to get aggro or get in my face or something, I invite them to step outside. The few that have gotten that bad have never accepted and always pussed out.

You can't save them.

I think they pushed so hard against bullying because they're getting kids hooked on screens so fucking young.
kids today can't tell the difference between facebook and reality, it's fucking scary tbh, that leads to low IQ retards becoming an hero because they can't take the bantz. That leads to parents suing each other or the district because little Jimmy killed himself because of what Oscar said to him in group chat.
Low income schools full of niggers who are still using blackberrys and beepers and whites that don't bring tech to school out of fear of theft don't have as harsh anti-bullying campaigns, yet wealthy majority white schools that practically hand the kids macbooks start cracking down on muh bullies as soon as kids hit middle school and girls start getting cunty with eachother.

hint: it's to weaken the white race, we're getting shit on and made into fags no matter what kind of school we go to

No problem friendo. I wish you luck in your future endeavors. You are correct about keeping your ingenuity to yourself in matters of business.

Spot fucking on explanation of the nu-male.

Saved for use against Rachposter.

You are thinking in the constraints of your ideals, user. Not in terms of the [current year]. Childhood bullying serves a good purpose in a high trust high IQ white society, yes. It establishes a hierarchy as well as strengthens all individuals involved, bully and bullies alike. However, when you introduce niggers and other low-IQ savages into the mix, all of that goes out the window.

Legally, young kids aren't even supposed to be using any of that shit. The law is called COPPA, and it needs strict enforcement. Unfortunately the real enforcement is fuck-all.

Niggers who lay a finger on a white child should be lynched.

yeah what the fuck, all my nine and ten year old cousins use faceberg.

Former bully here. I just did it because it was fun to beat up on kids without any sort of risk to myself. There were no ideals involved other than low-grade niggerish impulses.

You're falling into the cuckservative trap of thinking that whatever happened 20 years ago must be good, pure, and essential for a functioning society. Pleb thinking, really.

So did I.
No, it was instinctual. You did it because you liked it, but you liked it because that's the way strong white children are wired.

Now we're rationalizing our own shit behaviors instead of recognizing our faults and working to improve them?

We niggaz now, fam.

The point is to show others they aren't alone if they think this zeitgeist is a load of horse shit.

Engage, but aim to win over those who read the comments or hear you two talking

You seriously buy into this "ban bullying" crap? Being bullied makes people become better people.

Agreed, but the problem is it happens every day and nothing is being done about it.

No, user. The reason nothing happened to you is because even 20 years ago our societies were cucked up kike bullshit. In a proper society, bullying is a constructive phenomenon because both the bully and the bullied are directly affected by the consequences of the act.

No and no. The anti-bullying thing is about indiscriminately punishing children, which is a disaster waiting to happen. The "bullies" will simply stop hitting the nerds and start using authority to bully their targets via proxy, much like the modern Jew.

However, just because this approach to bullying is wrong does not mean that bullying in and of itself is right. This is another example of Judaic thinking, and is a mental poison.

The weak should fear the strong

Don't argue. Make concise points, destroy them, then leave. Tell them they aren't worthy of any response. As long as you stick to that, and don't get into an argument, you win. They know what they are, and they have no self esteem. They'd never have the balls to get in the face of men like us irl. If you argue, you enable them. Destroy them, then leave them to roll on their backs and twitch their legs. Like a roach that eats borax.

The newest ideas they have are from the 60s version of themselves. The rest of their ideology is weimar era and before. They love to think they have some groundbreaking new thoughts and that people just don't get it. Look into the factory and andy warhol. Even the tranny thing is ancient now.

Nothing upsets them more than knowing they're fags like their parents, and in these times, their grandparents.

Just some thoughts. I realized a long time ago that the most effective thing to do is be quick, decisive, sarcastic, and condescending. They can't really call you on logical fallacies because their entire ideology is packed with them. You can be cruel and troll, have a laugh. If it comes to it, call them on their hypocrisy and contradictions.

We ARE right. It should be easy for you.

Good goy. Self-improvement is for normalfags, all girls are whores, and the white race isn't worth saving anyway. You just keep stroking your dick to cartoons.

I'm not sure if the problem is one of philosophy or one of intrinsic mediocrity. I've seen these men attack innocent until proven guilty in the name of scoring some pussy. I have no respect for them, and I would hate to give such ignoble people the power that comes with a greater understanding.

He died of a torn aorta.

do you have any evidence that bullying serves that purpose? all the relevant literature suggests the opposite is true: bullying serves to condition people to submit. You could read this as a foregone conclusion that the people that burnout from being bullied were always doomed to fail, however when randomly sampled both bullies and the bullied have much lower chances of success in the wider world.

A high trust society is formed on mutual trust between individuals that respect each other. I don't really expect to win anybody over on a laotian fingerpainting website but I think you should be using whatever authority you earn or command to encourage people to improve themselves not break them.

It's what I try to do. It's not perfect, I've been taken for a ride a few times, but it's pretty rewarding when you see people improve.

interesting spin.

agreed.

This is how bullying works to make society better.

Weak kid gets beaten up.

Fat kid gets made fun of.

Stupid kid gets laughed at for failing his exams.

Now the bully in all these situations is probably an arse-hole. Shame is what the bully gives that is desired, but the bully likely has other reasons other than disgust at weakness for acting as he does. The bully isn't something to be happy about, it is the concept of shame and the enforcement of superior behaviour through collective opinion that is useful. This could be a negative if kids started valuing idiotic things like 'tolerance' or 'diversity'; but kids naturally know what is good or normal, and they will generally support the strong, smart, successful, etc.

Obviously examples of the intelligent being bullied simply for being intelligent is stupid, though to be fair they are often only bullied in those instances because they are also weak. Believe it or not you can be both strong and intelligent, and this should be encouraged. Bullying over race, attractiveness, physical disabilities (like broken legs or the need for glasses) is obviously not conducive to a better society. Anything you cannot physically change cannot be a means for encouraging better behaviour, but most of the reasons for bullying can and often do inspire people to better themselves.

Bullies are still arse holes, but shame is a very powerful force for good. Society functions much better when behaviour is regulated by shame and not law. I am not advocating for you all to become mean bullies, but I am advocating for you to shame people for bad behaviour and praise people for good behaviour.

If you cannot understand how the attack on bullying is linked to the attack on shame and the promotion of subjectivity then you are rather blind.

This photo always gets me. A perfect portrayal of new America - a somewhat larger than her grandma but still comely wife, cradling her negro kid she popped out/adopted, with the spineless cuck standing behind her. See him, in his shorts and slippers, slouched posture, bland and soft face expression, pathetic physique, unable and unwilling to control his wife or his home. In the background, cheap American flag, made in China.

Like someone said once: "What happened to the American Dream? You're looking at it."

Degenerate materialists have souls. Those souls are just owned by satan. They must of course be destroyed at every juncture.

Bullying is the natural (but not always desirable) process of tribalistic ostracism engaged in by those with perceived advantage or strength over others, and who use it on weaker members to establish themselves ads superiors in any group. While in structures that observe and foster established hierarchies and encourage brotherhood between its members still see bullying, but on a smaller scale.

Notice that bullying always relates to those that are weaker or perceived to be somehow different from the wider group and thus are picked on. It's merely an extension of the group selection, and relates to retention of genetic fitness and group cohesion, by finding an internal person/group to oppress. In general, in groups that are well-developed, bullying is usually absent and is replaced by male "bantering" or ball-busting, where equals joke and spar verbally but ultimately retain respect and cohesion because of ability to get over minor slights that are seen as being stated in joking matter. I can't say how female friendships and groups work, because they are beyond normal comprehension and ultimately do not have the same social value as male or male-female friendships.

Sometimes all you can do is make a point and hope it burrows under somebody's skin. Very very few people are gonna admit they're wrong in an argument online or IRL.

It sometimes helps to make a joke. Like if somebody says they're a feminist say "Oh really? What antidepressants do you take?" 99% of the time they do or they have a drinking problem.

Nah, man. There are still men out there to socialize with. I agree with you on the degenerate sluts but anime is degenerate. Period. Follow >>7136727 advice

Also normie links to share on FB can help

theweek.com/articles/642542/hate-donald-trump-but-media-really-treating-unfairly

This, and its not like there isn't mountains of weapons grade memes based on libshits.

Liberals often shift the blame to 'society', which as I believe Murray Rothbard once remarked is just a fancy way of saying 'everyone but myself'. Its always everyone else's fault, because to the liberal he/she is perfect and any failings is a result of external forces completely outside of their control.

Its certainly one of the central pillars of right wing politics, the idea that societal change begins with the individual.

Hell no. If I start talking about how the patriarchy is the best thing in the world and that only chauvinistic men can build and keep civilizations and that women shouldn't vote I'll be dropped faster than a hot coal.

What a load of bullshit. Me and my friends rip on each other all the time, that's not bullying, that's being friends. I don't hang shit on people I don't know, and beating on people that want to be left alone is disgusting.

also

Sounds fruity as fuck. I'm not interested in thunderdome, you and your tribe can fuck off to sentinel island and deal with them.

Banter is not bullying you moron, and bullying is not the only way to shame people.

It is shame we after. Shaming people into acting as they ought is the natural way for society to enforce good behaviour and discourage bad behaviour.

Bullying at early ages has been common throughout history and has achieved this. Bullying is not nice at a young age, but guess what if you didn't have your arse handed to you by some little dick you might never have started lifting. Of course these things can be learned from philosophical thinking and debates, but they are easily encouraged at young ages through basic human nature.

Bullying is the childish, cruel way of creating a culture of 'shame'. Again, shame is desirable. Shame weeds out negative traits and encourages positive traits. As adults we should not become 'bullies' as such, but we should enforce shame by calling people out.

As I mentioned many times bullying isn't nice, and not all forms of bullying are beneficial. With that said the 'war on bullying' that has gone on for a while now is certainly contributing to the rise of the 'nu-male'; unintelligent faggots with no muscle-mass, no spine and who are unhealthy both physically and spiritually. If these little faggots had just been called out as the little faggots that they are, like what happened only a short-while ago; they would be nowhere near as common. If they'd got mocked, beat up or shamed in some way they would have altered their behaviour. Seeing what they have now become, this is most certainly something desirable.

Bullying at our an adult's age is actually what liberals do. They mock, ostracise, attack and jeer at anyone with what they deem to be 'weak' attributes. The difference is that they call 'strength' as 'weakness', 'duty' as 'bondage', 'justice' as 'bigotry', 'good' as 'evil'. Children call a spade a spade. They will call a faggot a faggot. They will call a wimp a wimp. They will call a fool a fool.

Bullying encourages a lot of positive traits at a young age that helps to shape people for later life. Admittedly some bullying is just cruelty with no other purpose; and as I've now said countless times bullying is never 'nice'. We do not like it because its cruel, we do not like it because its nice; we like it only because it enforces a culture of shame, and shame is required to create the most stable and prosperous societies.

If there was an effective way to establish a culture of shame without bullying that would be great. Bullying however is a natural part of childhood, and we all know what happens when you try to mess with nature and reality; you get 'subjectivism'; the font of everything we hate.

Reading comprehension fail? Or did I use big words and you can't understand them? Post above me lays it out properly for you, if you can understand that.

What the fuck man please say you are trolling

Precisely. The right understand that they need to provide for, and protect, their family and themselves.

Leftists don't because the government will protect them.

learn economics so you can understand where opportunities lie and how making money works

try this book
bookzz.org/book/675621/d3ff27

You can't deadlift with a torn aorta.

more than anything else i'm amazed that ~5 people wanted to run a train on the "chick" in the first picture tbh

underated post

Just belittle them. They respond better to shame than actual arguments.

What kind of tumblr blog you found that is not utter leftist garbage?

They are just broken, weak men.

All a bunch of Brother Neros. They need to be DELETED!

what I think is responsible for breeding cucks is the perception of insecurity as a sin, so they avoid it at great personal cost while humiliating the rest of us

what they don't know is that insecurity is a weapon, meant to be used against one's enemies. It's not there to be ignored, suppressed or mocked, it's telling you what the world in which you belong looks like. Niggers are the most insecure people on this planet, and you will never find a nigger making tributes to gays and feminists.

Cucks and liberal marxists in general exploit the dynamic of virtue signalling, in which they occupy a position that is unassailable and place their opponents in a position that is indefensible. What they enjoy is the safety of this dynamic, so you want to present a pathway out of this vortex of debasement, and you do so by projecting an image of strength and independence, but most of all fearlessness.

OP, you know the answer to this. These nu-male cucks aren't worth engaging. They are so weak and effeminate, signalling PC groupthink is all they have the capacity for. Even if you could redpill their sheltered little minds, they aren't the sort of people we want on our side.

Thanks, user! That looks perfect! I assume that as long as I understand the mindset of an economist, I could probably figure out the rest of what I need to look into.

Polite sage for old thread.

spotted the cuck

nope, just makes me bitter and untrusting of all other humans and I obsess over every asinine conflict i am involved in like it was life/death. it's a waste of brainpower and energy i could spend doing literally anything else to benefit myself or society.

2 mental illness designations and 3 personality disorder designations later, I am pretty must just a useless degenerate because daddy and pricks at school were mean to me as a child and I 'learned' that I am helpless and useless and exist only to suffer at the hands of stronger people unless I go out of my way to plot their destruction at great risk to myself.

I'm not hopeless, mind you. got STEM degree, no kids yet cuz i cant afford them, have fiance, just nowhere near my potential and I know I should be further along were I not so hindered by social and emotional stunting along the way.

bullying is a net drag on society. you can help autists and cucks become better people without being an asshole. my stepdad was OBSESSED with toughening me up and all he did was weaken me in the end. the people that have helped me become a better man have all been men and women who respected me enough to be able to reach me and challenge me to transcend my faults.

the anti-bullying shit can be a smokescreen for crywolf subversive bullshit, but so can everything else. just because feminism is retarded doesn't mean i'm gonna start slapping women.

you know how you cure a liberal who hates guns? you invite them into your home and take them shooting. you create zero gun enthusiasts while arguing on normalfag book or shitting on beta male hoplophobes IRL.

It's almost impossible to actually "win" an argument with these people because they'll just fuck off if your arguments are too hard to respond to. And on platforms like Facebook or reddit, they just dogpile and shout down anyone who dares disagree with the group.

But y'see, you're not arguing for them, you're arguing for the moderates and the undecided that are reading. The majority of users on any site or forum are lurkers, and rarely if ever post. Those are the people that you're trying to convince.

So don't stoop to their level and call them a cuck because they called you a racist. You're both right, anyway. Be the responsible adult, argue rationally and respectfully, post sources when possible, and let the observers draw their own conclusions. The innate childishness and temper tantrums of liberals will only further contrast your reason. The more people that are exposed to how these fucked in the head these people really are, the better.

I made mine in 2007/8. Since my data will be saved on their servers anyways I might as well keep it.

Sub 120 IQ detected.

You won't survive the purge.

yep, one cannot "win" an argument with ovenkin.

also true

So I think you're half-right here, in that it's true the aim should be to let the observers draw their own conclusions. However, I disagree a little with arguing rationally and respectfully. I think the best way to argue in this situation is to do so in a manner that, to onlookers, makes it seem like you are being calm and respectful, but you are actually seriously pushing your opponent's buttons in order to induce him to either ragequit or sperg out like a triggered faggot.

Then you 1) win over observers with your rational sounding arguments 2) show observers how unhinged ovenkin are and 3) discourage ovenkin from posting in the future, for fear they will be humiliated and triggered again.

One of the best ways I've found to do this is to accuse ovenkin of virtue signaling when they start flapping their gums. They HATE being called out on this, it instantly puts them on the defensive. And it's because it's true, all leftists LOVE to signal in order to receive accolades from their peers, but would hate to admit it.

Fundamentally it's all about finding your opponent's insecurities and calling attention to them. Signaling is a really common one. But the same principle can be applied generally. Another common one is that people hate to be wrong, and these people are often the most pedantic. So if you pedantically call them out on what they said wrong, they'll get super triggered, and if they accuse you of being pedantic you can call them hypocrites.

Spot on. I've also found that they love to think of themselves as the rational and educated side of the debate, and hate it when you point out the complete lack of logic in their arguments and positions. They pride themselves on being well-informed but that couldn't be further from reality. Oftentimes they can keep up the facade for a couple posts, posting canned and easily defeated arguments, but once you get to the meat of the argument, inevitably they lose it or just never reply.

The worst part of it though is that the whole thing really wears you out. Spending time on the chans tends to make people into decent debaters, but when you take it to the mainstream you're not just arguing with a couple anons, you're arguing with 10+ belligerent people at the same time. And they'll all be demanding sources for the most irrelevant shit while failing to provide a single one to back their own arguments. Not to mention sites like reddit make you wait 10 minutes between responses if you have a negative score from your comments, which you almost certainly will.

If you want to engage with cucks the important part is to sounds kind, honest and to pick a middle ground between your views and their views to start with.
Once they've agreed that your middle ground is sensible move the conversation further towards your views, wait until they reach something they don't agree with at all and argue on that topic while baiting them to get mad.

The important thing to remember is that they aren't the people you're trying to convince, you're trying to convince onlookers, their friends and family, that you are right or at least that the cuck and his views are ridiculous.

Weebs are giant faggots

I know your post in one giant projection, but keep it yourself you faggot

Leftists are disgusting, both inside and out.

A self-sufficient individual who thinks freely and is physically capable is toxic to the globalist agenda. They *need* the people to be weak and dependent on them. This is why they're doing everything they can to destroy masculinity, and healthy relationships. They want us weak-willed, distracted, isolated, and dependent on government programs.

― Socrates