LEAKED: DEMOCRACY HACKED BY JEWISH CONGLOMERATES

Jewish Billionaire (((George Soros))) uses his money to influence and manipulate the general consensus in "democratic" European elections

Promotion of:

Western MSM Not Reporting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

rt.com/usa/355919-soros-hacked-files-released/

linkis.com/sli.mg/a/Dvev5

Shaping the general consensus behind the curtains

there is a sticky about it.

also you forgot the "acceptance of roma people".

as if anyone who had any real experience of gypsies could actually do that.

most of this is well known (by Holla Forums), faggot. why don't you make it into a useful piece of propaganda rather than shitting up the board with more retarded threads?

Oooooooooooh, organizations donated to organizations that support organized Leftist agendas..

STOP THE PRESSES!

Where are the Jews hiding in this?

Bump

Why are you posting traps?

nigger, trap implies you could be tricked (or "Trapped") into thinking it was female, that looks straight up like a man dressing up like a woman.

What did one of you say "the path of unlearning is lead by idiots", what you didnt say is that there is no path of unlearning it is just shifting the narrative to your fucking retard goals.
It is like i find your shit everywhere.
You wont take anything from me, and if you want to take anything anything from me you ll get relentless retribuition. I will fuck yoo pudgy motherfuckers so hard in your ass and i ll take your shit and no fbi and other retarded shit will stop me. ANd all your tinfoil shit doesnt matter jackshit to me.

Bump

Liberals need to be tortured to death, all of them. They should have their skin peeled from their flesh giving them unimaginable agony, forced to eat the flesh of their families, etc. Disgusting worthless traitor pigs.

They are just a bunch of fucking retards, they dont know any better. "refugees welcome" herpa derp, we have an above average iq we are really proud of. We dont see left and right we are like a horse witha carrot in front of our mouth. We are the millenials we are the the trash we are the betas we are the lost generation without a will of our. We are the true enlightenment a bunch of gooey peices of nothingness in a petri dish a bunch of subhumans that likes to be watched. A bunch of untouchablles, and please dicate my ideology i read on social media. ANd i use irony and hyperbole. WE are the booey dough we shape. You are the serv gerneration you are the untouchables, you are the trash of this earth you are the cycle of shame. The last cycle.

You are a disgrace to everything, to ideology to thought to environment to evo psychology to your anchestors. You are the disgrace to every vector, and that is why we take over because you are a disgrace to every angle. You are the disgrace the christfags warned us of, you are a disgrace in every way. You are the nothingness, the type of people that look away in shame and in fear. You are the disgrace for every culture so you have to make your own ideology.

But then again, i told you imbecile to not fuck with me. And you still do, so what motivates you hm? Let me think about for a secound, you are a lifeless shill or a braindead fbi cunt. But in any which way i will shove me dick into your mouth you little motherfucker. ANnd you have my word on that.

Can we please keep it civilized?

Our people are getting shafted. Let's try to do something against it.

This is literally "The men of November" Hitler referred to in his speeches. Mister George is the most stereotypical Zionist you could think of, hell am not even sure if Holla Forums could have come up with a better one if it even tried.

We already knew this tho

Oh what could possibly go wrong.

Bump.

Its all has to do with population reduction.

yes population reduction for whites.

you daft faggot

aka WHITE GENOCIDE

Is this shillbot malfunctioning?

yup

This isn't important.
Delete this.
Now.

or what faggot?
you gonna do something about it?