Is Islam officially worse than Satanism?

What do you think about this? Have the followers of the challenger been challenged by other evil mortals? Or is Allah the arab incarnation of Lucifer?

Most satanists don't actually do shit…
do they?

What's funniest about photos like this is just imagining what its going to be like when whites start headhunting

So you mean, never? Because we aren't savages.

Islam has always been worse than Satanism. Satanism was just the easy religion to demonize because it was hated by the jebus religions for it's focus on freedom and didn't have an arab name attached to it. It's the religion we inherently think of as being part of our society's history, so we can hate ourselves that much more and it's easier to attach to any boogeyman we don't understand.

Satanism was and always will be about personal freedoms, no matter what the media says. I'm not even a satanist, but when I was younger and looking for some reason to life I did look into it. The official ritualistic shit only goes as far as MAYBE killing livestock and at most symbolic human sacrifice. Also sex.

I like to think of myself as centrist, but honestly, when that day comes I'll probably cry tears of joy.

I mean hell, I cried happily when I woke to a Brexit, even though we're in the middle of being fucked out of that anyway.

I used to know a lot of satanists back when I was in a shitty band in my late teens/early 20s.

They're just edgelords who never grew out of the highschool goth/drama club shit. They were into a lot of wannabe Aleister Crowley bullshit and BDSM orgy degeneracy, but they never actually hurt anyone other than themselves (lol cutting).

Satanism is brash and annoying, but Islam is a legitimate memetic virus that will destroy everything beautiful in the world if left unchecked.

Don't be so sure fam.
Don't be so sure.

Depends on the Satanist. If they're LaVeyan satanists, they don't actually do anything aside from being edgy neckbeards. Luciferians on the other hand, they fuck shit up.

There might be a few loons here and there, but in general, modern satanist philosophy is basically just humanism, so islam is without a doubt worse than satanism.

If the tenets of the faith include raping children, they're worshiping a demon. Absolute hedonism + ruining future generations = demonic.

no, they just use it as an edgy way to say their atheists

What about the higher levels?

As in NWO? Dunno, I don't speak reptilian.

Good luck finding higher levels of satanism. At most they make small congregations where the head of the group organizes orgies.

Its all satanism.

In islam it is an 'angel of light' that speaks to muhamad and tells him what to write down.

Purge them all.

Islam>Christianity>Satanism

I have no idea.
If the more organized groups that troll the fuck out of christians are the higher level, then they're pretty much just salt farmers.
If there's higher higher levels, then who knows.

I already know what im going to do, i will impale them by the thousands.

What are you waiting for? For them to outnumber you? Why the fuck would you do that?

Satanists are just trolls getting trolled by better trolls, it's the luciferians and masons you have to worry about.
most any satanist will do is cut his dick "off for the glory of baphomet :DD"

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Islam if Muslims didn't leave here, and they wouldn't be here if it weren't for another more cryptic (((group))) so I find it hard to really care about their stupid religion one way or the other.

Which luciferian systems/groups are you referring to?
Not to defend them if they are that evil, but the publicly available luciferian writings i've come across seem to be more about valuing knowledge age of enlightenment type stuff than KILL THE WORLD type stuff.

At this moment we can only breed and prepare.
This is what uncle Vlad used to do to the turks.

Islam: kills homosexuals, kills feminists, kills liberals, kills other sandniggers

Chrisitanity: Allows Muslims to kill their priests, allows Muslims to destroy their churches and build mosques, welcomes rapefugees

Satanism: listens to Marilyn Manson, smokes clove cigarettes, self-harms

I just wish I knew what shit like this was about, do these people actually believe in any of this occult spirituality or do they just do it so they can have lots of fancy symbols they can use to get a rise out of the goyim?

I doubt the Luciferians and Masons listen to Marilyn Manson.

From an outside perspective, it appears to be a little bit of both.
There's also a hypothesis that's been proposed that for some reason they have to flaunt it for their magic to work right or something.

those are la'vey guys, which is basically just Christianity on opposite day.
Anyone talking about "lightbringer" "Maitrea" and "age of aquarius" is what I mean, they don't call themselves luciferians.

First two pics are the Rothschild party thrown by Dali, that's not occult it's just degenerate art pretending to be occult.
Kind of like like how rappers name themselves after famous criminals, see: Rick Ross and ''Richard "freeway ricky" Ross"
Cremation of Care / Bohemian Grove is closer to elite Satanism, but is only satanic in the sense that it's heretical demon worship, they don't go by "satanist" and wear pentagrams and cloaks shit like Crowley's pals did. They think they're worshiping a fertility god that requires sacrifice and worship, not an agent of the devil

Get lost kike. You are literally the synagogue of Satan you shouldn't be talking about anyone else.

Jews literally worship the Devil. At these parties elite Jews like the Rothschild rape and murder people and drink their blood. This isn't an exaggeration.

also this.

Go back to autistchan, sage.

Ah, I see what you mean now.
As far as the "age of aquarius" stuff, I'm not really seeings what's so evil about their philosophy.
Am I missing something or misinterpreting it?

You could not be more obvious

"For my next trick…"

"I will put the heads back on!"

Satanists (kikes 👺) brought parasitic capitalism.
Muslims brought - nothing (a theocracy 👳).
Christians brought - well, they destroyed technology and brought feudalism.

In a word yes