Just had a vegan meal for the first time ever

just had a vegan meal for the first time ever

you jealous?

it was actually really good. basically just beans, couscous and a lot of spices.

any vegans browse Holla Forums?

sounds gay

Yeah, but I almost never post because the BO is a faggot. How was the meal? A lot of vegan meals taste quite bad (thank the gods for ketchup)…

it's got a scantily clad woman on the box. doesn't seem very gay to me.

it was good. very spicy, and the structure was very pleasant with the beans providing a little something to chew on.

got any recommendations for good vegan meals?

OP, how can you call yourself a vegan when you're eating cocks all day?

I don't swallow the cocks. most of the time I don't even chew, becaue many guys find that painful.

I mostly just eat and mix basic things, like beans, salad, broccoli, etc. More importantly, remember to take your B12 supplement and eat a lot of flax seeds for the omega-3. Many vegans don't know this and they end up with nutritional deficiencies.

thanks for the tip. I don't intend to go full vegan for now, but just cut my animal consumption by a lot.

That's the smart way to do it. If you just go full vegan from day 1, you'll find it difficult to switch to a completely different diet and you'll probably give up.

vegans are the cucks of eating

Why even bother? Just kill yourself.

I'm sure there's some kind of combination of vegan shit that actually tastes good… for a while. Then I'd start craving the meat again (that's what she said).

Beans and peas are good replacements. Mix some kidney beans into your meat dish for some extra volume.

Humanity did not climb to the top of the food chain to be vegan.

Hey OP, are you going to stick with that diet? If so, can you report back every week with details on how your learning and complex thought processes are doing?

Jump in and show us what you mean. Now eat your seaweed, it's healthy.

I can't promise I'll try, but I'll try to try

i wanna be vegan

but bacon tho

looks disgusting tbh

I guess this costs 3x as much and tastes 3x worse

I know that feel. Bacon alone would prevent me from ever becoming vegan.

Having tried some vegan substitutes to meat, I can guarantee that it doesn't taste like true bacon.

Nah, I just ate a nice salad with sardines.

just had a vegan pussy for the 9000 time… i am lucky that everything comes to an end.

Sounds like a meal for sissies, then.

Sardines are yummy!