You guys have corrupted me

You guys have corrupted me.

I now want to marry a Russian cute 3.14 and make beautiful babies with her. (18+)

How realistic it is to travel to russia and find me a wife?

I can probably provide her with a decent life.

Make sure your semen is pure uncorrupted white Aryan first, OP. That is the key.

sorry, I am jew, but good looking, so its ok.

sup jewboy

hello… nigger?

Is that who I think it is?

they're easy as fuck, they'll take anything that isn't a Russian wino.
the downside is, they're materialistic as fuck and dumb as bricks.
Melania is a good example of the average Slav woman.

Russians are slav you nigger.

Guess again Moishe.

i dont mind them being "dumb" but materialistic would be a problem, as I am not rich, only middle class. is it possible to find a cute russian women who isnt materialistic and has a good heart? or is it only the ugly ones that have a good heart because…well… they are ugly?

I just want a cutie wife who to make babies with.

why Russian tho?

because he's a racemixing kike.

because I like blondes with blue eyes and round faces.

we are all mixed somewhow.

Of course it's a kike saying that.

It's easier to buy one and have it shipped to you.
I hear user reviews are very positive too.

Amazon?

lol. i have jewish in me, but I am probably better looking and fit than you.

Also, I used to be with a girl that looked like this (same face 99%) but she got fat to the point that I was really uncomfortable being with her in public, so I left her. (gradually)

but yeah… I have a specific type. we all do. whats your type?

Eastern european here.

Russian girls are worse they like some sort of weird version of American women these days.

What you want is Polish, Romainian, Serbian or Ukrainian women.

gosh, you are such a yid.

Is it wrong I want to put my hands around her neck while fucking her gently?

but…. we really are.

no. I want to do the same, and then cum inside of her and get her pregnant with our child.

thats way too young for me, but I have seen some stuff and that webcam website that has made me question my tastes in…. ahem… women. but I stick to 18+.

that's like saying we're the evolutionary brother of chimps. true, but it can't be the only factor into your opinion, right? there are ethnic groups and everyone wants to preserve theirs. who knew jews were this stupid.

there are truck loads of those in the Midwest.
why go all the way to Russia?

you are racist to the point of obscuring scientific facts. even the whitest of whites can carry genes from other ethnic groups. having white skin and blue light colored eyes doesnt mean you have "pure genes". seriously, take a fucking genetic test you fucking dumb racist fuck.

american women are fat, or get fat. i have noticed russian women tend not to, and they tend to take care of themselves.

seriously, all my girlfriends have gotten fat and i am tired of it. I need a girl who isnt going to gain 50 lbs once we get serious.

try southern Euro, if you don't like fat
Nordic countries if you're into blond blue eyed shit, they don't get fat either and are less materialistic then Slav.
that being said, they're still women so they're cunts.

LMAO. your nose is showing, chiam. it should come to you as no surprise that there are people who are 100% pure, since you kikes have one of the highest inbreeding rates in the planet.
so if my great-great-great-great-great grandfather is an indigenous american, that suddenly means i'm as mixraced as the son of a nigger and a polish cunt? where did i say that blue eyes and white skin makes you 100% pure? i just aimed at the irony of you posting a picture of a grill that is obviously +70% pure and claim
i've takes a genetic test, as inaccurate i believe they are. how much impurities do you think i have? damn it, i really want a real holocaust to get you fuckers. the amount of dishonesty and mental gymnastics you're going through to justify zion's will is disgusting. hitler was right.

LOL he's just regurgitating what the brainwashing schools taught him about the holohoax.

My married friends already have done that, their mixed children are kinda cute tbh. I think African s and Russians are perfect to mix

So why don't you marry one?

you're just a newfag who hasn't actually been here if you think that's what Holla Forums corrupts you to want.

This, you either end up going for the superior 2d route or the pedo route.

You kikes have enslaved enough Slavic QTs already. We will destroy your kind and wipe Israel from the face of map.

Just make sure you find a russian jew ya fuckin yid. Leave our white women alone

That brings back some happy memories [sigh]

THIS

Holla Forums can't into genetics