Should I tip my cashier?

Should I tip my cashier?

yes

no

PERHAPS

yeah, no…yeah know it's no.

the only thing I tip is my MAGA hat

PERHAPS

What the fuck is that. Tell the fucking bussiness owner to pay his fucking workers.

Some sort of jewish system so greedy kikes don't have to pay for slave goyims.

Keep that shit to your race mixxed burger land please.

they do in almost all cases

You've posted that picture on at least three boards within the span of hlaf an hour.
At least change the fucking filename if you're going to do this.

I don't even use three boards

I grew up and turned into Mummy

Pretentious, drug abusing piece of shit.

Thanks mum ❤️

They added this tip the cashier option at my favorite sort of "fast-food" cafe. They give you the options of one, five, or ten. I laughed and said, "Tip you? Seriously? You only took my order." After that she purposely messed it up. (I know because when I came back she apologized sarcastically. She keyed in everything wrong. ) So when I picked up my meal and noticed, I decided to fuck with her. Went to my car then came straight back, knowing all about their policies. Once the food leaves the building, they can't take it back. So they made me new meal, and let me keep the one she fucked up. I then tipped the sandwich guy a ten right in front of her because he actually deserved it.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!

$1/hour

And when the day was over they all split all their tips.

Wrong. You keep the extra money for yourself, kinda like stripping.

yes. that's paying.

It really happened. I stopped at my mom's job and gave her wrong order. She was really happy for the free meal.

This. He put it into his pocket. I'm pretty sure he didn't share. I told him it was just for him too, so I hope that girl didn't get any.

fukken captured

How nice of you.
The probability of him actually sharing it equally is pretty low. Because at the end of the day you could end up with less money than you shared.

One third?

you often don't get a choice, it's policy to group all the tips together, You might even get fired if you're caught keeping hold of tips whether that is legal or not I don't know